All Comments on 'The Job Applicant'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I gave it a one star

atleast some writer's make the husband look like a wimp but atleast the husband knows, but you just make the husband look like a fucking moron. she a slut and you'll nprobely have him rasing the kid as his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well written

Few if any errors, decent character development and pace; only downside is that it seemed to lack energy in several spots

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One star cuckold husband story.

Oh hum..how original. A cuckolded husband slut wife story. Oh hum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Cuckold+whore+slutskankbitch=1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
there is a difference

between a tale and real life situation... I liked the tale... but know of the real life situation... this tale could have been developed in a better manner....Three stars for my thougths of the real life situation

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
I liked the plot.

We finally had a boss not give a job for sexual favors and even expressed contempt for the woman that thought he would. Telling her how the company would expect to promote better people to be running it than the husband of a slut was a nice addition, and I would think more realistic than all the stories where the husband gains a promotion because of the wife's golden triangle. The boss tested her, and she failed, but at least he got laid.

Many commenters are annoyed when the husband is foolish or just plain dumb. Sometimes it bothers me, but for the most part, a lot of people are pretty damn dumb. How many times have I demonstrated that fact?

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Good story

Seemed a foregone conclusion Adrian would get the job. I was wondering how you were going to wrap up this often told (and well told) story when you completely changed direction. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@ Oh Hum Anonymous

Ok, I don't see you writing YOUR own story!

Do you think you could do better? Let's see it..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Preggy Girls need company

May i suggest the closest curb, with foot assist, in turbo.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I GAVE IT ONE STAR.....

ONLY BECAUSE THE IS NO ZERO RATING!

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I usually like your work,

but this one really sucked! I'm sorry, but I couldn't manage but one star.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Good change of pace here and pretty good story,....

... kind of unfinished and rushed but dark and sad like reality.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
Good twist

But why did you have to end it abruptly?

BriteaseBriteaseover 12 years ago
good

Different. Nice catch at the end.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WISH IN 1 HAND

and shit in the other, see which gets filled up quicker. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

lousy story, the fucking skanky whore got off scott free. hopefully Adrian will be smart enough to have a DNA test done when the bastard baby has green eyes, then either divorces his wife or kills the slutty whoring bitch

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Soon

I think that an exec can piece together the murder, his wifes change in demeanor, her slip of the tongue about her suredness of the promotion. Go for ch 2 , HubbyDoes A Puzzle

Oxford99Oxford99over 12 years ago
What Fidelity?

Today's reality is as follows:

Of all male spouses about 70% will cheat on their wives at some point in their marriage.

Of all female spouses the research statistics indicate at least a 40% rate of cheating and perhaps even as high as 60% by some other statistics.

So, kiddies, grow up. Odds are that any of you, male or female have already been cheated upon or soon will be. Grow up and deal with it and true human nature. Cheating seems to be normal for us humans. Probably even your mommy cheated on your daddy or your daddy cheated on your mommy. Who knows really who one of your parents really was.

photoshootphotoshootover 12 years ago
I liked it too!

To all those people who said the female character was a whore, a slut this story was not for you. Erotic stories you either like, dislike or just find boring. I wouldn't be bothered to write a review if I didn't like the story. I found it well written with a nice twist at the end. I guessed very early on the husband would not be the new CEO, but the violent death and pregnancies were a surprise. Erm.. unprotected sex can of course lead to a woman conceiving. These two ladies didn't think that a possibility, strange and picking up an STD not a thought. This happens in R/L too but not usually with the results of this story. I know the boss pulling rank on minions wives happens, power and money are a powerful aphrodisiac. A little patting of a bottom, a crafty grope at the company party is in the main shrugged off. Full on sex probably a lot less but not unheard of. Wives do not often tell their husbands everything that goes on and pass it off as every man's the same, no harm done and statistics show a quite high percentage of men are unbeknownly bringing up another man's child. Well done, I enjoyed your story.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
no photoshoot

erotic stories are the ones that the husband and wife do things as a couple, this is just another of the many cheating, slut wives stories. If a husband wants to a cuckold so be it, but when the husband has no idea that she cheated and the kid isn't his, what erotic about that? And what sacrifice was made by her, she got fucked and pregnant. While on the otherr hand, he gets to take care of some other man's child. Who by the way was killed for doing the same thing to another couple, ohhh yea fucking sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a load of shit!!!

Worst story ever, by far. Where's the revenge?

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Sad Story

It doesn't seem outragous that a corporate leader in America would do something so evil. The psychopaths that run corporate big business don't care if the cheat, steal, bribe, pollute or even kill. So why would one care if he ruined a few marriages? Everyone lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
greed traps all...

she got what she deserved for being so greedy.....turned herself into a fuck slut whore....pity the old man got killed though......bet he screwed all the wives well and truly....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nothing sexier that a greed golddigging whore

oop's I'm wrong. One thing is worse....I cuck loving writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another fuck slut whore

prepared to let any man fuck her more for her own greed and vanity than her husband crawling up the ladder of promotion...thing is having done it once and got pregnant she will do it again and again just to satisfy her own need to be a rich fuck slut whore.....hope she gets AID's or an STI and passes it on to her prick of an husband and other lovers....serves them right.......just another gutter snipe....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A VILE STORY OF GREED

AND JUST SHOWS WHAT WOMEN WILL FO TO BE DSOMEONE HIGH UP THE LADDER....LIKE THEY SAT...THE HIGHER THE MONKEY CLIMBS THE TREE THE MORE YOU SEE OF ITS ARSE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I see,,,

I see a DNA lawsuit against the late Donald Montgomery's estate. As in "Child support, medical, and college"

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Really 3 stars

Accident on the 5. You know once set it can't be changed.

First, can't believe she didn't even consider that NO was a positive vote.

She should have saved her fucks for the next ceo, would have done more good.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

She is not only a slut but a dumb slut. Not getting a promise in writing and not being on birth control. Best hope is that the kid is obviously not his, he proves it and dumps her and her bastard like the dumb slut she is.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Another stupid slut wife, not on birth control and to do what she did, unbelievable and then pregnant. Adrian should kick this one to the curb fast. She on the on the other hand should file a claim against Donald's estate as she is most likely carrying his child. Stories like this make me sick to see such stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a crappy story … what a ruthless conniving witch, no regret, no true guilt , heartless, without shame, a real mercenary. Cheating destroys the offended spouse mentally emotionally physically… screw this story cucking a guy with NO REVENGE, where was the revenge … SUCKS

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

One star and this story doesn't deserve that!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop succumbs to greed and raw sex. Poor cuckold suspects nothing, at least till the baby comes..

DazzyDDazzyD12 months ago

ALLWAYS GET THE $$$ OR A WRITTEN COMMITMENT UP FRONT. DUMB. she should have recorded the guy’s overtures.

DazzyD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous