The Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob wanted to look away but couldn't. She so unselfconscious about it, I might as well not even be here for all she is concerned. Sharon's activities had given Jacob plenty of opportunities to see all of Sharon's assets. The t-shirt had shown off the size of her chest (a 38 C he found out later) and the shape, but not the fact that her areolas was much, much darker than the rest of her breast and about two inches across. The breast it self was nicely tanned, with no tan lines. Her nipples took up half her areolas but didn't stick out more than a quarter of an inch. Her tummy was flat with out being toned or rippled. Her thighs were well rounded and firm but not muscular. Jacob thought her ass was her best feature though. The smooth golden half-globes bubbled out from her body in an oh so inviting way. The fleshy cheeks just screamed out to him to grab them and maul them; to run his fingers through the deep crack, to massage them and squeeze them. And then to follow his fingers with his tongue...

"Uh-hem"

Sharon's cough brought him back to the here and now. Once again he felt his face flush with embarrassment. Looking up at her, he found her grinning with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"If you would like to get comfortable, that is your dresser now and you can stow your clothes away there, then we can continue your orientation." Then she sat on her bed with a challenging grin.

She is daring me to strip, he thought, she wants to watch me do it. She probably knew I was watching her and did all that on purpose. Not really feeling up to the challenge but knowing he would have to get used to nudity if he wanted to fit in here, Jacob turned and walked to the dresser on the opposite side of the room. Pulling his shirt over his head, he tucked it away into the empty top drawer. Kicking off his shoes, he placed them between the dresser and the foot of the bed. He opened his closet door and saw empty hangers there as well. He shucked his jeans and placed them on a hanger. Walking back into the room with just his socks and boxers, Jacob caught sight of Sharon sitting cross-legged on her bed. The position caused the outer lips of her pussy to spread slightly, revealing the pink inner flesh. The sight caused a predictable reaction in Jacob, who flushed and then whipped around to hide it. He heard a small laugh behind him, then moments latter he felt her hands on his shoulders turning him to face her. He looked down into her eyes and saw something unexpected. There was want there, almost a need, and lust; yes lust, but not the perverted lust he was used to.

"I could help you with this, if you want," her hands had found the opening of his boxers and was lightly stroking him. "Then we could go show you around."

Her soft and gentle touch was an extreme contrast to what he knew. His experiences from back home were all rough and painful. He couldn't stop a moan from escaping him when she ran her finger tip down the underside, following the vein from tip to root. Sharon sank to her knees in front of him, drawing his boxers down as she went. Her warm breath sent shivers though him. Parting her lips, she slid the head of his dick into her mouth. With skill and passion he had never encountered, she began to lick him and suck him deep into her throat. Her gentle touch was pushing back the fear he had been feeling from back in the office. After no more than four or five thrusts he felt his balls churn as he spurted off, her milking throat massaging every last drop he had to give. His knees buckled, and he found himself sinking to the ground in front of her. When he recovered he found her kneeling in front of him with a pleased look on her face.

"Now that that is taken care of, lets get to showing you your duties in this house." She then stood up, offered her hand to him and pulled him up beside her. She kept a hold of his hand as she led him out the door.

After watching Jacob leave with the red head, Kathryn was called into the office. She sat in the chair and Zack went through the same speech as he did with Jacob, then disrobed once again. Kathryn felt herself get wet while watching him. He was toned, no gut or flab. He had lite patches of hair covering his chest, arms and legs. She noticed when he turned to hand his clothes to Martha that his back was hairless. When he took off his shorts she found that he wasn't wearing underwear and that his crotch was shaved. She studied it without seaming to, noted his hanging balls and judged him to be 4 inches long even in a flaccid state. She looked over and saw that Martha had also disrobed. Kathryn gave her a good long look and received on in return. Then looked back to Zack, who was once again sitting at his desk.

"Yes, the employees are also allowed to be nude. You may do so if you wish, or not as it suits you. Now as my chauffeur you will see many things in the back of my cars. Both myself and my wife have high sexual cravings and will satisfy them anywhere and everywhere. The same goes for most of the staff."

Kathryn sat up a little straighter at that, eyes wide as she tried to take in what she just heard. "You mean..."

"Yes, my staff and I have a close relationship. As does my wife. You will not be required to take part in anything you don't want to do, but you will happen across any combination of employers and employees having some fun." He turned and smiled at Martha, who returned the smile, but Kathryn noticed that her nipples had hardened.

Before she could say anything else, the door opened and Roger walked in.

"Well, this interview is over, do you still want to work for me?" Zack looked at her, waiting for a response.

"Yes, I have no problems with anything you have revealed so far. I would like the job and feel that I could fit in here without too many problems."

"Good. In that case, Roger here will take you in hand and show you what you need to know. I hope you enjoy your time here with us."

Zack got up and shook Kathryn's hand before she turned and left with Roger. In the outer room she saw Amy sitting and looking a little nervous.

"Don't worry, and please take the job, I think we could have a lot of fun here." Kathryn put special emphasis on "fun" while smirking. Amy returned the smirk with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry ladies, but me and Kathryn have to go and get started, plus the Boss likes new hires to come into the office without really any preconceptions." Roger held the door to the hallway open and looked at Kathryn in a pointed way.

Kathryn chuckled, "I can see that, OK I am coming." She walked out into the hall. Roger closed the door behind them.

"We are heading back out to the garage. Follow me." He stepped up to lead the way when Kathryn started walking ahead of him. Watching her ass sway as she walked, Roger decided to hang back and see if she could find the way out. Kathryn lead him unerringly to the door they came in and even headed toward the garage before Roger caught up to walk beside her.

"Got tired of staring at my ass?" she had a giggle in her voice as she asked him.

"Not really, but decided I should show you were we are going instead of watching you walk around in circles. Not that that wouldn't be fun." He gave her a very open, honest and lusty grin when she turned to look at him. She smiled back.

Their little exchange brought them to a side door of the garage. Instead of a doorknob, it had a little device on the side. Roger waved his hand in front of it and they heard a click as the door released. Roger pushed it open and motioned for Kathryn to proceed him. Inside was a large open space housing two town cars, one limo, and one stretched limo, all black. It also had a black SUV and a candy apple red Mustang convertible.

"OK, here on the wall is the lock box with the keys. You will more commonly be driving one of the town cars. The limos are for special occasions and the other two you won't touch. They are the mister and missus' personal vehicles." He walked over to a corner containing a desk with a computer setup on it. Pulling out the chair he sat down and logged in. "Here are all the maintenance records for all the cars. Here is the software that hooks with the GPS to let you know where each car is. This is an address book of the most common destinations. These are also programed into the cars' GPS favorites as well." He was opening programs as he explained the different records she would have to keep up to date on the machine. Logging off the desktop Roger stood up and pulled out his wallet. Retrieving a credit card he showed it to Kathryn. "This is the card for the account used to fix and maintain the cars. It will be your responsibility to make sure nothing breaks down at the wrong time. So timely tune-ups and such are a good thing to keep in mind."

He led her back outside. Further down the walkway was a set of stairs leading up to the apartment above the garage. The door in was another one without a knob. With a swipe of his hand Roger let them in. It was a loft. A huge single room containing the bed, table, and kitchenette. The only door lead to a bathroom with a shower instead of a tub. One corner held a sofa and recliner facing a large screen TV. For the abode of a bachelor it was neat and clean.

"Martha usually comes by once a day and straightens the place up. I don't know if Sharon will do that for you or the new guy. You will have to see. But anyway this will be your home." he grinned again, his white teeth flashing from his dark skin.

Kathryn had been feeling the sexual tension since she left the office with him. Deciding to see how far it would go, she started looking around the room, the sway back in her walk. Ending up at the bed she bent over, making sure her skirt would ride up to show what she wasn't wearing. She felt his gaze on her wet center almost like a physical caress. It caused her to get wetter as she looked over her shoulder, directly at Roger's crotch. She licked her lips and then turned back to the bed, placing one knee on the edge. She heard clothes rustling and felt him draw closer to her. She shuddered when she felt his hands touch her hips and slide under her skirt to grip her ass. His thumbs moved to the inside of her thighs and gently pried them apart. Instead of the hard tip of a dick that she expected, a warm wet tongue pressed lightly against her shaved neither lips. With quick sure movements he slipped his tongue between her outer lips to the wet core behind them. Roger stroked his tongue from her hood to her rosebud, pressing slightly as he passed her hole. After several minutes of this, Kathryn was wiggling and shuddering from the pleasure of his oral skills. Gripping her ass harder, he plunged his tongue deep into her, literally fucking her with his tongue. Pulling out he latched onto her clit, touching it for the first time. Wrapping his lips around it, he sucked it in and flicked it with the tip of his tongue while applying a small amount of suction. Kathryn screamed as she came, flooding his face with her cream. Roger kept up the teasing, slowing down enough to keep her orgasm rolling without hurting her.

"Enough," she gasped, pulling away and collapsing forward on the bed. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she rolled over and looked at Roger. His face was coated in her juices, making his black skin shine in the overhead light. "So much for black men not knowing how to eat a woman. So, if that rumor isn't true, what about the others?" She arched her eyebrow as she looked down to the bulge in his slacks.

Roger just grinned as he stood up, unbuttoning his shirt as he went. Pulling it open and off his shoulders, he let it drop to the floor behind him. The undershirt went quickly, barely smearing the coating on his face. He unbuckled his belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks. They dropped to his ankles revealing a sizable bulge in his boxers. A moment of shuffling and he had kicked off his shoes and let the pants fall behind as he stepped to the bed.

"You tell me if rumor lies." He stood there with his hands on his hips, thrusting his crotch out for Kathryn to touch.

Coming to her knees on the edge of the bed, she grasped his boxers and jerked them down. When the waistband cleared the head of his dick, it bounced up, almost hitting her in the face. It wasn't the monstrous cock she had feared, but it was still one of the largest she had ever had. Nine inches of hard ebony flesh strained towards her as if it had a mind of its own. Wrapping her dainty hands around him, she found that just the tips of her forefinger and thumb could touch. She was able to place both hands on the shaft and still leave the head for her to play with. And she did just that. Leaning forward she flicked the tip of her tongue across the slit in his mushroom shaped head. Clear pre-cum was already leaking out. The taste was sweet with a hint of tang. Opening her lips she slid them down his head, moving her hands to his balls as she engulfed as much of him as she could. When he hit the back of her throat she found that she was just shy of touching his dangling nut sack. Pulling back, she twirled her tongue along the flesh as it left her mouth. When just the tip was left inside she reversed and went back down, slightly faster this time. She kept up this steady rhythm, increasing speed slowly until her head was bobbing on his cock. After minutes of this, his shaft was dripping in spit. She stopped with him deep in her mouth, moving her hands around to grasp his ass cheeks, Kathryn began forcing more in her. Relaxing her throat she forced the head to slide in. She pulled back to the tip and then slowly moved back down the shaft, this time not stopping until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She felt his tip move down her throat but the angle was wrong and making it uncomfortable. She shifted her knees back and dropped her upper body until her shoulders where in line with his hips. Tilting her head back opened her throat and allowed him to move easier and her to breath better. Digging her nails into his firm ass, she began to move him back and forth, speeding up until he was almost fucking her throat.

Roger was loving the attention his dick was getting, and when she moved around to start deep-throating him, he thought he was going to blow on the first stroke. He concentrated on anything he could think off to hold off his climax. Finally it got to be to much and he reached down, grabbed her head and moved her off his dick. Bringing her face up to his, he kissed her long and deep, allowing her to taste herself on his lips.

She broke the kiss and whispered, "Why did you stop me?"

"While there might be other times in the future, I didn't want to go that way first. Lay back and let me enjoy your sweet body."

Kathryn fell backwards on the bed, shifting her legs out from under her and spreading them as wide as the skirt would let them go. Reaching to the side, she unzipped the skirt, lifted her hips off the bed and pushed it down her legs. With a light kick she sent it flying across the room. The junction of her legs showed a close trimmed patch of black hair cut into a triangle. The rest of her pussy and groin was baby smooth. Roger let his eyes travel up her body as she undid the buttons one by one. When she got to the last one, she pulled the sides open to revel a flesh toned push up bra. Reaching between her breasts she unhooked the front clasp, allowing her tits to spill out. The dusky skin of her fleshy mounds was the same as the rest of her, but her aureoles were so dark as to be almost black, with her nipples hard and pointing. He crawled onto the bed and up her body. About to kiss and lick her left nipple, Roger was surprised when she grasped his head and forced him further up for a kiss. Moving her lips around his face, she cleaned her cream from him. Trailing kisses along his cheek, she moved to his ear.

"No more foreplay, put your cock in me and FUCK me." Her breathy whisper tickled his ear and sent shivers down his spine.

Never one to refuse a lady's request, Roger pushed himself up until just the length of him lay against the top of her mound. With small movements of his hips, he began to run his cock along her slit, sliding it through the juices that were seeping out. Some deft maneuvering put the large vein running along the underside of his dick in contact with her clit. Each long slow stroke brought shudders and moans from Kathryn's oversensitive body.

"Please," she begged. "Please stop teasing me, Please!! PLEASE FUCK ME!"

On the back stroke, Roger pulled far enough to allow the head of his cock to slide down her slit until it was lined up with her opening. In one long smooth thrust, he buried himself in her. She was tight. Tight enough that as he pushed in he rubbed against that special spot. The whole nine inches of hard silky flesh moved over that one spot. After the first two inches she came screaming, two more brought her again. Then she seemed to have one long orgasm as the other five were forced deep into her gooey center. When his hips hit hers, she felt the tip of him pressing against the opening of her womb. She felt full, pleasantly, mind numbingly full. She wrapped her legs around his waist to hold him still while she adjusted to his size. Once the slight discomfort passed she loosened the grip of her legs, allowing him to slide out and then back in again. Propping himself up on his hands and knees he began to steadily increase the pace until his hips were a blur with the speed of his thrusts. Kathryn started cumming on every other stroke. Writhing beneath him her pussy walls spasm around his rapidly moving tool. Kathryn's eyes rolled back in her head as the biggest orgasm yet pulsed through her. Then she felt him swell to bigger proportions, then with one last thrust she felt his hot seed splash into her. He pulled back and thrust again, shooting another blast of cum. Several strokes and two more shots later, he slowed and collapsed across her upper body. Wrapping her arms and legs around him, she hugged him tight

"Thank you," she whispered into his ear. "Thank you very much."

Roger's voice was hoarse as he whispered back, "No ma'am, I thank you. That was exquisite."

"And quite a turn on too."

The unexpected voice caused them both to jump and turn their heads to look. Sitting on the recliner was Martha. Both her legs were over the arms of the chair, and both hands were buried in her twat. Raising one hand to her mouth she began licking it clean as she looked at the spent couple with unsatisfied lust in her eyes.

Amy watched the door close behind Roger and Kathryn with a touch of regret. She knew Kathryn had taken the job, but she still wasn't sure she had gotten hers. A few minutes later, the door opened and Martha invited her inside.

Amy walked in to see Zack seated at his desk. Martha directed her to the one of the chairs across from him. She then went to stand off to the side.

"Well, I will not be able to give you the same welcoming speech I reserve for the rest of the staff. Your job is too tied up in my personal life. So here it goes." He paused, took a deep breath and then continued. "Which would you prefer first? Personal or Professional."

"Professional, then if I can handle that, the personal," Amy answered rather quickly.

"OK I have a big slice of the adult industry in this area. As well as being partners in nationwide and worldwide companies of the same nature. Now I do have a few things that are not related to the industry but the bulk of my business is. As my PA you will have to accompany me to these places." He handed across a list of several businesses; a movie studio, two photo studios, a theater complex, three strip clubs, some kind of nightclub, what looked like a few houses for web cam sites and several adult stores. One of the store names jumped out at Amy, she gave a snort of laughter before she could stop herself.