The Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is something funny?" Zack asked.

Amy turned the paper to him and pointed at one of the stores. "I got fired from this place yesterday." Then she couldn't help letting out a chuckle.

"Really," Zack leaned back in his chair. "I am going to have to ask why."

"Another employee accused me of setting up 'dates' with customers. She had two of her own male friends say I propositioned them while in the store. The manager would not let me tell my side of the story, he just fired me."

"And do you have proof that the two men are lying?"

"I have proof that they are more than friends with Ginny." Amy tried to maintain a calm exterior, but inside she was nervous, thinking that this would keep her from getting the job. The palms of her hands started to get damp and she discreetly wiped them on her skirt.

Zack was quiet for a minute or two then he leaned forward again. "As my PA, when I travel to these places, and abroad, you will see activities that relate to the job. I have been called onto the set at both studios during shooting. Do you think you can handle that?"

Amy was happy that he seemed to have put the issue of her last job behind. She quickly answered him. "Yes, I would have no problems with either of those scenarios or any of your other businesses. To be honest I am curious about what goes on at most of those places. I have always been curious about the porn industry but never felt I had what it would take to make it in the business."

"Very well. Now, about the personal side. If you take the live in position you will have to contend with my way of life."

Amy jumped in with, "I would like the live in position and I feel that nothing you do in this house would change my mind."

"Are you sure?" Zack had what could only be called an evil grin on his face. "Very well. I, and my wife, are nudist and swingers. We wear little to no clothing around the house. The staff usually follows our example. We also engage in sexual activities with most of our staff on a regular basis. We often throw parties for our friends and business associates that are more orgies then anything else." Through out the speech, Zack had been disrobing. When he finished he handed his clothes to Martha, who was also nude.

Amy had already started to get aroused by the thought of actually being on set during a porno shoot. Now each revelation sent another jolt to her pussy. She was dripping so much her panties were soaked. When his dangling cock was revealed it brought an inadvertent moan from her. She tried to stifle it, but it escaped anyway. She hoped that neither of them had heard it, but looking at Zack's face, she knew he had.

Zack looked over to Martha as he laughed. "I believe we have a winner, don't you?"

"Yes sir, I do." Martha answered quickly. There was a tone in her voice; a lustful tone that both Zack and Amy picked up.

"Go on about your duties Martha, I can take it from here." He grabbed his clothes back from Martha.

"But Boss..."

"See someone else about that, I am going to show Ms. Beijar here to her new home." With that, Zack got up put his rolled up clothes under one arm and held his other hand out to Amy. Helping her rise from her chair, Zack gave her another once over. She is definitely a winner. Looks and lusts, Zack thought as he headed toward the door Martha held open. Zack led Amy through the outer room and into the hall. Martha followed them, watching Amy's nice ass in her tight skirt, wondering if she would get a chance at the cute blonde. She then turned to head outside, thinking that Roger should be done with Kathryn by now.

Zack led Amy to the other side of the mansion. "This is what we call the home wing. Your suite will be here on the second floor." He started up the grand stairs in the front hall to the second floor. Walking a little ways down the left hand hall, he started up a second set of stairs. Amy watched his nut sack swing with each step.

"I thought you said my suite is on this floor."

"I did, but since you said you were comfortable with the way I am in my house, I am going to my room to change."

On reaching the third floor, he turned to head toward the back of the house. The hallway they walked down contained five doors, two to a side and a larger one at the very end. Pointing at the two doors on either side, he explained that these were the special guest rooms. They were used by very close friends and family when visiting.

"The normal guest rooms are down on the second floor with your suite. The other staff quarters are in the Work wing. The first floor of this wing has the library, the game room, the den, and the movie room." The end of this speech brought them to the larger door. Zack pushed it open and walked in, beckoning Amy to follow him.

The room they were in was large but wasn't a bedroom. It held two comfortable chairs facing a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall opposite the door. To the left was two doors and on the right was a third. Zack headed to the door on the right. Amy followed. When she reached the doorway she paused; inside was a room that held plenty of space around the huge four poster bed. The mattress looked bigger than a king or queen, but that wasn't what caused Amy to pause. A auburn haired, well endowed woman was on her knees gripping the headboard, while a heavily tanned young man shoved a decent sized dick into her shaved and very wet pussy. Zack walked past the bed to a door in the corner, not even giving the fucking couple a second glance. Amy was mesmerized, she had watched pornos galore, but had never watched two people having sex. She couldn't take her eyes off of the guy's shiny shaft as his continued his rhythm without missing a beat.

"Amy," Zack's voice drew her eyes away from the bed, and toward a site that was almost as good. He had put away his shirt and shorts, as well as taking of his socks and shoes, he stood there completely nude. She couldn't stop herself from giving him another look. Well muscled without being overly bulky. Light patch of hair on his chest with a trail leading down to his groin. Once there it either petered out, or was shaved along with the rest of his pubic hair. His soft, flaccid cock dangled a good four inches, only to be overshadowed by his ball sack. Nuts the size of racquetballs hung in a wrinkled sack completely devoid of hair.

Damn, what would that be like when it is hard, Amy thought, and if what is on the bed is not enough, what would it TAKE to get it hard?

"Amy"

Again, Zack's voice brought her to herself. Looking back up into his eyes, she couldn't help blushing at getting caught staring.

"I am sorry," she stuttered "You were saying?"

"This is my wife Dawn, and the pool boy Carlos."

Amy realized that Carlos was Hispanic, not tanned. She also noticed that he was holding his hand out to shake. Her walk was a little shaky as she approached the bed and took his hand.

"Hello," his accent was very slight, almost non-existent.

She looked into his eyes as she returned his greeting. Then her eyes flicked down to where his body joined Dawn's. Jerking her eyes away, she saw that Dawn had turned and was offering her left hand while using her right to keep herself upright on the headboard. Amy moved to forward to take Dawn's hand. Dawn turned her head to face Amy as they shook.

"Welcome to the house, dear. I hope you... ah..." Her breath left her in a whoosh. Looking back, Amy saw that Carlos had started thrusting again. "I hope you... oh yeah... enjoy your.... ugh... time here... oh yes... just like that." Dawn took back her hand to braced herself against the headboard and started rocking back to meet Carlos' thrusts. Amy turned and hurried to the door where Zack was waiting.

"So... do you still think you can handle living in this house?" Zack was grinning at Amy's obvious discomfort while closing the door behind her.

"Yes, I just didn't think it would be that sudden or that blunt."

Zack took a deep breath. "Or that arousing either?" Zack cocked an eyebrow, wondering if she would lie about her condition.

Amy blushed a little at being caught out. Hiding her eyes she nodded, not trusting herself to speak right now. With a laugh, Zack headed to the outer door. Amy followed, feeling the wetness between her thighs squishing with every step. Back out in the hall, Zack set a steady pace, heading down the stairs and turning back toward the rear of the house. Once again the hall ended at a door, but this hallway held four doors to a side, not just two.

Reaching the door at that end of the hall, Zack turned and waited for Amy to catch up. With a gesture, he indicated that she should open the door. Amy turned the knob and stepped inside. The first room was half the size as the room above. The only furniture was a love seat and two matching chairs. Between them was a low coffee table In the opposite wall were two other doors with a third door on the right hand wall. The left contained a big window.

"The door on the left is the bigger bedroom, the one on the right is the other one. The door in the right wall is the bathroom. This door here, and all of those doors lock."

Amy turned to look at the first door again. She saw that not only did it lock it also had a dead bolt installed.

"There on the coffee table are the keys to both locks. We respect each others privacy here, but they are there for your own sake if you need them." Zack stepped around her and headed to the left hand door. Amy followed him. Inside the bedroom was a king size bed pushed into the far right hand corner. A large window took up most of the back wall. The left wall was all glass with a door leading out to a balcony. A matching dresser set was placed on either side of the double doors leading to a walk in closet on the right. The bed was made with a basic white sheet and the widows was shrouded in white curtains, the closet stood empty.

"If you wish, you can change, or we can continue our tour as we are."

"Change into what?" Amy was a little confused because she hadn't brought any other clothes with her. Then it dawned on her. He had told her that the staff usually goes about naked too. And they fuck their staff, Amy's thoughts went back to Dawn and Carlos. I wonder if he wants that too. Does he want to fuck me, here and now? That thought sent more pussy juice gushing into her already soaked panties. Zack saw comprehension dawn in her eyes. He just stood there and waited for her to make a move either way.

Amy was so hot and horny that if she didn't get relief soon she was going to scream in frustration. Deciding that the bold approach was probably best in this house, she stepped to the closet and slipped her blouse over her head. She deftly slipped the blouse onto a hanger and placed it on the rod. Unzipping her skirt, it soon hung beside the blouse. Leaving the closet, she moved to a dresser and opened the top draw. Reaching behind her she unhooked her bra and placed it in the draw. Slipping her thumbs under the waistband of her thong she slowly slid them passed her knees. With a sexy wiggle of her ass, they dropped to the floor. Instead of kneeling down to get them, she bent over straight legged, knowing this would show her wet pussy to Zack. After placing her panties beside her bra, she shut the draw and turned around.

So that is what it looks like hard. It is as long as Brad's, but looks thicker. Now what will if feel like sliding over my tongue or deep between my pussy lips? Zack's cock was rock hard after Amy's little show. Amy walked toward him and then dropped to her knees. She wrapped the fingers of her right hand around the thick meat hanging in front of her. Her thumb and forefinger could not touch. My god, this is going to feel so good inside me, so damn good. Leaning forward she stretched her lips wide to take his head into her mouth. After taking the head in, she locked her lips around the ridged of flesh defining the helmet shaped tip. With quick light flicks she tasted him. Running her tongue over the slit. She moved her head down and took more of him inside. The smooth velvety feel of him on her tongue sent shivers down her spine. She was a little over half way down him when he hit the back of her throat. Sucking in, she slowly drew herself off of him. When just the tip was inside, she reversed course and went back down him. She continued this slow gentle rhythm from lips to throat for several strokes. Then on the down stroke she started moving her tongue around the invading flesh. She kept up this pattern for several strokes, then removed him from her mouth to tongue her way down to his big ball sack. She kissed first one and then the other, she tried to suck one into her mouth but it was just too big. So she settled for placing her lips next to it in a kiss and started to hum. The vibration caused Zack to moan. Opening her lips a little she added swipes of her tongue to the humming. The new sensation caused Zack's knees to tremble. Reaching down he grabbed Amy's head and forced her off his balls. Looking down into her eyes he smiled. "My turn."

Using his grip on her head he tugged her to her feet. Wrapping his arms around her, he bent and placed a light kiss on her forehead. Tightening his arms around her, he trailed kisses down her face until his lips touched hers. His lips moved in the age old dance of sensual passion. His tongue trailed along her bottom lip until she opened them to let it in. The two wet muscles dueled inside her mouth. Withdrawing his tongue, Zack took her bottom lip between his teeth and bit it gently. He then moved down her neck to the slope of her breasts. He grazed his teeth over her succulent flesh, trailing butterfly kisses and little nips as he worked his way to her nipples. Amy threw her head back, thrusting her mounds toward his hot mouth. Zack closed his lips over her left nipple, sucking it in and flicking it with his tongue. As it grew to its full length, he bit down lightly, dragging his teeth back and forth over her sensitive nub. Amy moaned low in her throat at the tingling feeling spread from her tits to the pit of her being. Her juices were dripping from her pussy down her thighs.

Zack continued to feast on her ample breasts as he forced her step by step back toward the bed. He placed his hands on her ass, lifting her up as his mouth trailed down her stomach. She continued to lean back until her shoulders hit the mattress and his face was nestled between her legs. Maneuvering around a little, her legs wound up over his shoulders, with his strong hands cupping her ass and holding her pussy against his mouth. Once in position, he began to lick around her nether lips. He slurped up her flowing juices, licking her thighs to get it all. Once he had cleaned the outer lips, he drove his tongue deep into her to sup on her wet center. Amy's moans had grown louder, filling the room. When he thrust his tongue into her, the bridge of his nose connected with her engorged clit. That, combined with the overall situation, was enough to set her off. Writhing and jerking, she rode his face through her orgasm. Through it all, Zack continued to lick and suck her twat. Once she had settled down, he moved his tongue and lips to her clit. He gave it the same treatment he gave her nipples. After only a few minutes, she was cumming again. He continued his assault on her juicy core until he had brought her three more times. When he finally laid her down on the bed, she was limp and almost lifeless. Kneeling between her legs, Zack grabbed his swollen cock and rubbed the head against her wet pussy lips, slicking it up for its pending performance. After several strokes, he felt it was slick enough. Zack placed the tip at the entrance to her channel. With one long slow push, he buried his cock into her tight opening. Amy had barely revised from her back-to-back orgasms, when she felt his love muscle make its way into her. She was still sensitive enough that she came when he bottomed out. She locked her legs around his waist and held him tight as she rode out her fourth orgasm in less then ten minutes. Grasping her by the hips Zack pulled himself out as far as her strong legs would let him, then thrust himself back in. He repeated his actions, and then again. Soon he was making short fast strokes into her tight pussy. Amy moved her legs from around his waist and placed them on his shoulders. Zack let go of her hips to place his hands flat on the bed, pressing forward until he was hunched over her, driving his cock into her juicy folds from tip to root. Flexing her calves and thighs, Amy pulled her hips up to meet his thrust, forcing his big dick to the very back of her cunt. With a slight shift of his hips, Zack changed the angle of his pounding cock, causing it to rub against Amy's clit with every stroke. This new stimulation caused Amy's orgasmic euphoria to reach new heights. After several minutes of this, they were both moaning and grunt. Sweat flew from Zack body as he continued his assault on Amy's pleasure center. Amy had entered into a continuous orgasm; only the second time it had ever happened to her. She felt Zack's dick start to throb as he neared his own release. With a final thrust that buried his dick deep inside her, she felt him shoot his scalding hot cum onto the opening of her cervix. With another thrust, he let loose a second blast, and then a third. After the fourth thrust, she could feel his cum leaking around his softening dick and flow down the crack of her ass.

Roger and Kathryn watched at Martha stood up and approached the bed. With a lite push on his shoulder, Martha rolled Roger off of Kathryn. Kneeling down, she leaned into the junction of Kathryn's legs.

"I love the taste of Roger's cream. But I bet it tastes even better leaking from your sexy pussy." Her tongue flicked out and caught a wayward drop of cum. With little licks and swipes she made her way down the tanned thigh to Kathryn's wet twat. Without hesitation, she buried her tongue deep into her pussy. Placing her mouth entirely over the dripping cunt, Martha began to suck; slurping Roger's cum out of Kathryn. The wiggling tongue, the suction, and the feel of Martha's lips on her clit was enough to set Kathryn off again. With a shudder she climaxed, shooting a mixture of her juices and Roger's cum down Martha's throat. After swallowing all Kathryn had to give and licking up the few remaining drops of cum, Martha sat up, licking her lips.

"Mmm... thats nice. You taste good and you add something special to Roger's already sweet cum. Now, how about returning the favor? I am so hot right now I could fuck a broomstick."

Kathryn quickly got off the bed and exchanged places with Martha. Taking a moment to admire the older woman's body, Kathryn had to admit that Martha was in good shape and a fine figure. Full breasted, slender waist, and hips that a man, or woman, could grab on to. A light brown patch of hair sat at the junction of her legs, but when Kathryn grabbed her knees and pulled her thighs apart, she saw that the rest was completely shaved. Martha's arousal was plainly obvious from her engorged lips and the juice running halfway to her knees.

Being slightly impatient and really wanting to taste her, Kathryn bent to Martha's knees and started licking up the juices there. Normal she would have started at the feet and teased her way in, but she felt Martha had been teased enough. With long sure strokes of her tongue she cleaned the juices from Martha's thighs before plunging deep between her shaved lips. Stiffening her wet muscle, she drove it as far into Martha's pussy hole as she could. She bottomed out with the bridge of her nose rubbing Martha's erect clit. Shaking her head from side to side and wiggling her tongue as best she could, Kathryn tried to get Martha off as fast as she could. Between the pressure on her clit and the agile tongue inside her, Martha popped off quick, flooding Kathryn's face and open mouth with her creamy sauce. Her quick release almost caught Kathryn off guard, but she hungrily slurped and swallowed the large flow.