The Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting back up, Kathryn trailed her fingers down Martha's thighs, ending up in the swampy center. With light caresses of her fingertips around the opening and hood, she soon had Martha back up to a fever pitch. Motion in the corner of her eye caused her to turn and look. Leaning back against the wall, Roger was slowly fisting his rejuvenated cock. With a grin on her face, she crooked a finger at him, beckoning him closer. Roger got up and knee walked his way between Martha's legs as Kathryn slid around. Her fingers never leaving the wet twat they were playing with. Lifting her leg over Martha's head, Kathryn settled into the 69 position. She removed her fingers from Martha's wet center, leaned forward and grabbed her legs behind the knees. Sitting up, she pulled Martha's legs up and back, opening her pussy for Roger's throbbing dick. Sitting up also ground her mound against Martha's talented tongue.

Lining up his prick with Martha's now open hole, Roger plunged in with one long stroke. Whatever sound Martha made with this sudden invasion was muffled by Kathryn's dripping snatch. Roger's bent over position brought him face to face with Kathryn. Actually it was more like face to boob, which Roger took full advantage of. Latching on to Kathryn's right nipple, he used his lips, tongue and even teeth to bring the Asian girl pleasure.

The three soon setup a rocking rhythm that hit all the right spots. In a few short minutes Martha was cumming around Roger's cock. Her first one was mild, but she soon hit a plateau where she was popping off on every other stroke. Even while she as climaxing, Martha was working overtime on Kathryn's wet pussy. Martha's tongue was everywhere, circling her clit, dipping into her hot hole, lapping around her little rosebud. She was slurping down all of Roger's cum and the girl juice Kathryn was producing. After four or five minutes of this, Kathryn too slipped into one continuous orgasm. Even with the little ones popping off, both ladies were ramping up to a big blow out. Roger braced himself and really began to pound into Martha's upturned hips, sliding his cock from tip to root on every stroke. He felt the tingling sensation in his nuts that signaled the imminent eruption. Grabbing Martha by the hips he slammed his dick as far in as it would go, holding himself deep inside Martha as he felt the first rope of cum shoot from the tip of his dick. Pulling back until just the head was inside he slammed back in, releasing another shot of cum.

The feeling of hot jism coating her inner walls, set Martha to moaning and shaking, pushing her over the edge of the big one. Her whole body spasm, and if it weren't for Roger and Kathryn being on top of her, she would have shook herself off the bed. Martha's moaning sent vibrations through Kathryn's loins, setting of her own climax. Looking down she noticed that Roger had finished and fallen to the side. The sight of Martha's freshly fucked pussy, leaking ample amounts of cum and cream brought a moan of hunger from the sexual Asian. Falling forward, she brought her mouth to Martha's opening, licking, sucking and slurping all the tasty juices from the still writhing woman.

After Kathryn finished cleaning her up, Martha pushed her off to the side.

"No more, I can't cum no more..."

Roger started chuckling, then Kathryn joined in, soon all three was laughing so hard they were struggling to breath.

Jacob had a hard time keeping his eyes off of Sharon's ass and on his surroundings. Only when the cool night air hit him did he realize that they had walked out side. Looking up and around he saw that they were at the pool. He stopped and stared in stunned awe. The wings of the house created a large U-shape. Situated between the two short sides of the U was an odd shaped pool. The side opposite the house was Olympic length with a buoy rope and painted lane line. The near side curved in around an enclosed gazebo some twenty feet across. On the right was what looked like a volleyball court in about 2-3 feet of water. On the left was a series of diving boards topped with a high-dive platform several feet over the water. Overall it looked more like a pool at a water park then a private pool. Sharon took his hand and lead him to a raised deck on the right that held several outdoor chairs. Pushing him into one she threw her leg over him and sat down in his lap.

"Wh.. What are you doing?"

"I decided that I can show you more of the house and our duties later. I think we need to have a talk first and this is the more comfortable environment." She wiggled around a bit and felt some stirring in his tighty-whiteys. Throwing her arms around his neck she stared him in the eye. "I won't asked what happened, I won't asked how it happened. All I will ask is, will you let your past overshadow and control your future."

"I don't know what you are talking about." He tried to be nonchalant, but it was difficult with her so close and his dick getting so hard.

"You can't kid a kidder, Jacob. I know something happened to you. I can see the marks it left on you."

He knew for a fact that Mrs. Jones did not leave any marks. She was absolutely careful about that so that he would not have any physical proof of what her and her husband did to him. So he tried to brush the conversation aside.

"I still don't know what you are talking about." He forced his voice to be calm and even, but sweat broke out on his forehead. His fear of her was returning and he wasn't sure he keep it under control.

"Like I said, I don't want to know what or how or even when. But tell me this, why are you here?"

"You brought me out here."

"No. Not here on the chair, but here in this house. Why did you need money so bad you accept a job in a house such as this?"

"I just needed a job. This one was open, didn't need any experience and I also needed a place to stay."

"Don't give me that shit. I saw how you acted around Martha and the boss; hell even around me. The sight of Zack naked neither excited you nor disgusted you, it frightened you. You liked looking at Martha, I could tell, but you were afraid of her, even more so than of Zack. Then back in our room, yes there was lust in your eyes as I dropped to my knees, but at first there was more fear than anything else. So, why do you need the money so much you would accept a job working around people that you are afraid of?"

He sat stunned by her speech. Had he really revealed all that to a total stranger? How could she read him so accurately in such a short time knowing him? Then it dawned on him.

"You have been hurt too haven't you?" His voice was quiet but his gaze was intense as he stared into her eyes, willing her to tell him.

She dropped her eyes and then turned and looked away. "Yes, a long long time ago. But Martha and Dawn helped me when I needed it most. So, maybe one day I will tell you what happened. But for now just know that it is the past and it can not hurt me ever again." She spoke so low that he had to strain to hear her.

"Any way," once again her voice was its velvety southern self. "Why do you need the money? I want to know because if it is something stupid like you owe someone for drugs or other stupid shit the Boss needs to know. He has his pet peeves and drugs is one of them. Idiots are another."

"NO, not drugs. I... I want to get my sister out of town before what happened to me happens to her too. I came to this city to find a job, make enough to get a house and then go back and bring her here. Now I guess I will just save up the money and get her an apartment nearby."

"Thats sweet, but stupid. Even with the wages the Boss pays, you couldn't afford even a one room apartment on this side of town. That is if you could even find one. Tell me, how old is your sister?"

"Marissa will be eighteen in two months. That is how long I have to save the money I need."

"Why? If she turns eighteen she should be able to leave on her own."

"I... I can't tell you. Just it is important that I get her out of there on or before her eighteenth birthday. Very important." The fear he was feeling changed, morphing into the same despairing fear he had felt ever since he overheard Rev. and Mrs. Jones.

Sharon's heart went out to him as a look of utter hopelessness covered his face. She bent down and softly pressed her lips to his. With gentle movements she covered his mouth and cheeks with soft butterfly kisses. She felt him growing under her, as she worked her way to his ear. Sticking her tongue out, she flicked his earlobe with the tip. Shifting further down his lap she ran her nails through his chest hairs. Reaching the waistband of his underwear, she gripped them and started to tug them down. Jacob lifted his ass up to allow her to take them off. As the elastic moved over his crotch, his dick sprang free, already hard from her actions.

"I already know it tastes good, now I want to know what it feels like buried deep in me. Please?" She moaned the last word.

Wordlessly Jacob nodded. She finished pulling his underwear off then climbed back up his body. Grabbing his cock she placed the head at her opening. Slowly she lowered herself, feeling the mushroom head spread her outer lips then plunge into her hole. Each thick inch sent shivers through her as he relentlessly forced herself down on his pole. Once she was fully impaled, she leaned forward for another kiss. With her lips parted she darted her tongue into his mouth, twisting and twining around his. She reached behind him, to a latch on the chair. With a sudden lurch, Jacob fell back to lie prone beneath her. The highth of the chair was just about perfect for her to place her feet flat on the deck to help lift her up as she rose above him. When the head of his prick reached her opening, she reversed and started sliding back down. Up and down she moved, in slow even strokes. Jacob just laid there, letting Sharon set the pace. He was accustomed to being used. Absentmindedly he moved his hands over his head with his wrists crossed. That was how Mrs. Jones always wanted him. No touching but what she controlled. Sharon continued her slow pace.

Dawn and Carlos exited one of the side doors. With a brief kiss on the cheek, Carlos went left toward the pool house. Dawn walked toward the copulating duo. Grabbing a deckchair of her own, she adjusted the back to the angle she wanted and sprawled out in it. After making herself comfortable she looked up. Sharon was watching her with out missing a stroke, Jacob seemed oblivious to her presence. She watched them for a minute or two. She stood up and walked to them, coming up from behind Sharon, she leaned in and whispered into her ear. She looked over her shoulder at Jacob's face. His eyes were wide, his jaw clenched, and one hand was latched on tight to the other wrist. She could see the cords of muscle bunched in his arms.

"Jacob, isn't it?" Zack had told her about him. She was delighted to see that he was right about the young man's looks. She had always wanted variety in her lovers, so new male employees were always welcome. It never took them long to get into the swing of the house. But something was off about Jacob right now. She couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Hello, my name is Dawn. My husband Zack hired you."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Are you enjoying our household Jacob?"

"Yes, ma'am."

That's it, she thought, he isn't showing any emotion in his voice. For all it matters to him, he could be doing anything else, instead of here having a pretty young woman riding his cock. The last thought angered her a little. She knew Sharon to be a warm, caring, and gentle lover. One who thought of other's pleasure before her own. This young man didn't seem to be appreciating all she was doing for him. She bent back to Sharon's ear.

"What is wrong with him?" she growled in a hoarse whisper.

Sharon's eyes snapped open. She took in the scene before her. The hand grasping the wrist, the strain in his arms; all of it. It hit her then, the thing he didn't want to talk about.

With a gasping cry she forced herself up and back, pushing Dawn with her as she felt him pop out. "Oh you poor thing. That's it. That's what happened. And here I am putting you right back in the same position. It must have seemed no different in me pleasing you and... and HER," she loaded that one pronoun with such contempt that even Dawn backed off a step or two. "Her using you for her own pleasures. What you must think of us. How you must think you have jumped out of the pan and into the fire. Well that is going to stop. From this point forward no one, and I mean NOONE," she sent a look Dawn's way, "is going to touch you without your express permission."

Jacob setup. He reached for her hand and latched on. "Please, don't stop. What you were doing was so different; so soft, so gentle that I was really enjoying it. I just looked up and seen her and I got confused about where I was and who I was with. And I don't even know why, Dawn looks nothing like Mrs. Jo...." Suddenly he realized what he was saying and clamped his mouth shut. He wouldn't talk about it. No one would believe him anyway.

"She had to be in control didn't she?" Dawn had finally caught on to what was actually going on. Her anger at him was gone, but in its place was a greater one toward whoever had abused this young man. "She was one that wouldn't allow you to touch her unless under direct orders and instructions. Did she actually restrain you, or just punish you when you moved from whatever position she put you in?"

"I... I don't know what you are talking about." Jacob was not very convincing as his eye bulged out of his head and his words stumbled over themselves.

"Fine, have it your way, just remember. In this house NO means NO, to ANYONE. Now if you would like to continue what you were doing I am going to go sit over there and watch Carlos clean the pool." So saying she walked back to her chair and arranged herself in the most comfortable position she could.

"I am so sorry, I thought I knew what you had gone through but I guessed wrong. If I had known I wouldn't have done what I did." Sharon was still standing at the foot of the chair. Her face was downcast, her eyes big and filled with un-shed tears. "I.. I would understand if you wanted to go. I can show you the house later..." Her voice trailed off.

"No, like I said I liked what you were doing. You are absolutely great. Please I would like to continue but I am not sure I can do it here where they can see us."

Her lips quirked up in a half smile and her eyes cleared as she looked at his now half hard cock. "While I would love to take this back to our room, I think it would be best for you if you tried to get into the mood and attitudes of this house. You will find that as you clean, you will come across the Boss fucking, sucking or being sucked by any of the female staff and his wife over there. You will also see just about every combination of any two or more of the staff also enjoying themselves together. And you will probably be walked in on while doing any activities you choose to do with myself or others here. So, since this is a mild setting I think it would be a great one for your first time."

"But first," she stepped forward and grabbed the back of the chair, bringing it to the upright position. She then straddled his lap once again. This time she wrapped her arms around him, drawing him to her. When he just sat there, she moved her hands down his arms, catching his hands in her own. With gentle pressure she moved his arms around herself, placing his hands on the cheeks of her ass. When he seemed to have a good firm grip she moved her hands back around his neck. Leaning forward she started kissing him with slow measured movements. He gradually started kissing back. His arms tightened around her hand his fingers dug into the supple flesh of her ass. She felt his revitalized dick prodding her from below. With deft twitches of her hips, she managed to get him back into her. Once again she started stroking up and down, all the while kissing and nibbling on him. Her hands were always in motion, sliding up his arms to his shoulders. Down his back to feel the muscles move under his skin. To his chest, holding onto him for a few strokes and then back to his face to hold him in a kiss. They lost themselves to the moment, not caring who saw them, only seeing each other, and knowing only the pleasure they were sharing.

Once they had a chance to catch their breath, Amy and Zack got out of the bed. Looking at each other, they realized this was just the first of many such encounters. Amy had a little grin on her face as the realization struck her. Damn, she thought, I could be fucking him ever day for who knows how long. And his wife, and Martha, and don't forget Kathryn too. Plus there is no telling how many others he brings into the house. A whole smorgasbord of men and women to play with. Amy shivered at the thought. She always knew she had a high sex drive, but her new enthusiasm for multiple partners surprised even her. I am a slut, a sex crazed slut. The thought really bother her. It stuck in her head as she walked out of the room to the suite's bathroom. With it bouncing around her mind she was unable to notice the tasteful design of the room. After relieving her bladder, and expelling most of Zack's gift, she used a washrag she found to clean up. As she stepped through the door back into the first room she noticed Zack staring out of the window. She looked at him. His nice ass, his muscled back. She liked him. She wasn't going to fool herself and say she loved him, he was married. But she did like him, a lot. He turned and noticed her in the doorway. Beaconing her over, he turned back to the window. As she stepped up next to him, he put one arm around her shoulder and used the other to point down to the pool area. There in a pool chair was Jacob and Sharon. Neither had a stitch of clothes on and it looked like Sharon was enjoying her seat in Jacob's lap. In a chair not far from them was Dawn, equally naked. Judging by the movements of her hands she was enjoying the show. At the pool was Carlos, wearing what Amy was coming to think of as the house uniform (IE. nothing), actually cleaning the pool, but even from two stories up it was obvious he was enjoying the show just as much as Dawn was.

"So, do you still want to take this job?" Zack's voice startled her out of her contemplations.

"Yes. Can I get a car to go pick up my things tomorrow?" She decided she did want to be here. She liked all the she had seen and done. She would worry about if that made her a slut later. For now she was just looking forward to what tomorrow would bring.