The Job Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, thank you!" she said, and darted for the door, only to discover that it was locked.

"Ah, sorry about that! I have the key. Let me get that for you." I said, making my way towards the door, and slowly making to put the key in the keyhole. As I did this, I noticed Susanna shaking her left foot a bit, and took a moment to appreciate how good she looked. In her tight olive green jeans, and dark blue chambray work shirt and tweed jacket. I watched her chest move up and down, through the jacket and admired her ass for a second.

Anyway, I didn't unlock the bathroom, but rather turned to her and asked, "Do you have to pee?"

"Well yes, Brendan. You had me drinking all that iced tea!"

"Of course, but remember the rules that I laid out for you. You remember them? If you want to remain in contention for the COO position."

"....yes...you wanted me to drink the tea, and to keep my clothes on."

"Yep, very good. Keep your clothes on," I repeated.

An angry look suddenly moved across her beautiful face and she stared me down with her steely green eyes. "Surely...I can go to the bathroom!"

"Yes, but you can't take anything off."

She laughed nervously then, and touched my arm gently, "Brendan, surely you can't be serious. I can't..." Her eyes had gone from steely to pleading almost instantly as she began to see her prediction. It was 10:35 AM, a long way from 1 PM with a bladder full of iced tea.

"I am. Peeing and pulling your pans down aren't exclusive. You're welcome to relieve yourself, hold it in, or leave and find a restroom elsewhere in the building if you'd like, then you have the rest of the day to head back to your office, and Janelle or Nancy will remain in contention."

"Brendan....I get it, this is about authority, and cutting loose. Make me hold it, but...this is kind of an emergency," she pleaded. "And I'm not giving up on the job."

I noticed Janelle and Nancy looking on intently, maliciously happy to see humiliation happening to someone else. I could see Susanna getting a bit more frantic as the urge to pee grew stronger.

DING!

"oh, no, no, no." she said.

"Stay right there," I said, happily. And came back with a glass.

"Drink."

"Brandon...."

"Ok, well, let's go into my bathroom, and we can negotiate. Fair?

"Yes!" she exclaimed.

I finally unlocked the door, and went in first, while she followed, closing it behind her. I sat on the toilet lid, and handed her the iced tea. "Drink first."

She did. And she was really bouncing now.

"Brandon, I am a 34 year old professional woman! I cannot, and will not wet my pants!" she hissed.

Well, you can and will, or you'll hold it in."

Back to pleading. "I...I don't think I can...I can't! Please, let me use the toilet. Why? Why this?"

"It's not a common fetish per se, but it's not unheard of, Susanna. You look really fucking hot in those tight pants."

She let out a low moan, but still held on, and scrunched her face up briefly.

"Brendan...if...if...this is some kind of joke, I have never had to pee so badly in my life...ok? Please,..."

And then she was quiet, and she put her hand to her mouth, "ohmygod....noooooo.....noooo."

A wet spot had appeared at her crotch, and was quickly sluicing down both of her legs turning her lovely olive green pants a much darker shade of green. Susanna had lost complete control and was pissing her pants, and I found it insanely, insanely hot. She had lowered her hand from her mouth and now both of her arms were at her side, and she was shaking with embarrassment similar to how Annette had looked after I shot my load on her face.

Tears streamed down her face as a separate stream shot exited from her left pant leg adding to the puddle on the floor that she stood in I could hear a low rushing as her piss continued to run down her legs, completely soaking the inside part of her pants. It was amazing, as she continued panting with shame and embarrassment a very mild smell of piss permeated the bathroom. Finally, the stream seemed to cut off as I noticed that there was no more piss running from the bottom of her pants and she stood there, disgraced, in her piss soaked pants, still looking kind of hot, but perhaps not so elegant. Her shoes, sensible flats, were soaked as well.

"I don't have a change of clothing!" Suzanna exclaimed.

I just smiled at her, and opened the door, motioning for her to exit.

"Oh, Brandon, no, please..."

"Go," I said my voice pure authority.

She made to take off her coat, maybe to tie it around her waist, but I shook my head, and she stopped, and slowly exited the bathroom for Nancy and Janelle to view her embarrassment.

Nancy, despite her earlier sneer, showed some sympathy, her hand going to her mouth, "Oh...oh, Suzanna."

Janelle on the other hand, was all mirth and amusment, laughing, "Shit, girl! You done pissed yourself!" she exclaimed.

And I realized that up to now, Janelle had gotten off easy, and something about her laughing really irked me. I was the one in charge, handing out the humiliation, not her. And before she could stop laughing, I was across the room and on her.

I groped at her chest, pulling at her shirt, and tugging it halfway open revealing a red lacy bra. Nancy had turned away and Suzana was still standing in the middle of my office crying, not really looking at anything.

"Brandon!" Janelle exclaimed. But I paid no heed, and tugged her shirt out from her pants, and quickly unbuckled her slim belt. I unhooked them, then pulled the zipper down to reveal matching red panties. All so quickly, and I had Janelle shoved up against the edge of my desk, her eyes a mixture of surprise and fear. "Please, stop!"

"Oh, no Janelle, so far you've just sat around, not really sacrificing anything. And I feel recharged after Annette. I've been watching all this, getting hornier, and hornier. Time for some relief!"

Before she could respond, I had her pants down around her ankles, and tugged her panties down to her knees. "Turn around!" I screamed. Nancy and Suzanna were looking on now, startled by my sudden aggressiveness.

Janelle, for her part, turned around, and put her hands on the desk. "Brandon...I really would rather you not do this, " she said breathlessly.

"Too bad," I replied, and had my pants and boxers down almost on instinct. I inserted my rock hard cock inside of her, and she gasped. Then I gasped. She was wet.

"Fuck! You feel good Janelle. Tight and warm. I'm going to shoot some cream up your mocha pussy."

"Gross, come on Bradon," she exclaimed turning. I reached around, and started to fondle her huge lovely tits through her bra, thrusting my dick in and out of her pussy. My desk rocked with every thrust, and I made sure to make eye contact with Suzanna and Nancy as I continued to fuck Janelle. "Do you like my dick inside of you?"

"....No., Brandon..."she moaned, "God, please just get it over with!"

"Uhhhhh...." I exclaimed, wordless as pleasure began to take me. The combo of fucking her and squeezing her amazing tits made for an amazing, amazing experience, and each thrust was just an explosion of pleasure. My legs began to tingle a bit, and I took my hands and grasped her hips, thrusting harder now, both of us moaning and gasping. I had no doubt Janelle did not want this, but the physical was beginning to take over. We both let out a primal moan, as I finally gave one last, pleasure filled thrust into her pussy and shot my load inside of her.

"Woo!" I exclaimed, as I pulled out of her, and pulled my pants up. Janelle was scrambling to get her clothing back on, a few tears streaking her cheeks.

"I...I had better have gotten this job, damn you." she said quietly.

"We'll see," was all I said cryptically.

"Nancy, put your clothing on. Janelle, you've already gotten dressed. Suzanna,...you're a bit of a mess, but too bad. It's not quite one, but you're all dismissed. You'll be informed of who I've selected tomorrow afternoon.

They all left quietly, Suzanna the most hesitant, due to her pants, but a resourceful woman like her, I imagine she could come up with a reason for her wet pants. Spilled water or something.

Anyway, if you're wondering who got the job, none of them because the day before I interviewed them I sold the company for five billion to a certain gigantic social network.

12