All Comments on 'The Joggers'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago

Liked the story but found a couple of inconsistencies. Tom claimed to have not had sex with his wife in a week but they had sex just a hour or so before he went jogging. That’s how the story began. Then he claimed to not know the name of his “morning tryst”, but not only did she tell him her name but he said her name during sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To RTR10:

I agree with you about the 'haven't had sex in a week but had some this morning' confusion. However, I believe that, while you are right that he did know her name, he may have forgotten it later. I mean, we are humans. We forget stuff all the time. So, while it is doubtful that he might have forgotten, it isn't all that confusing when you really think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Critique

Is her name Sarah? Or Susan? Is she driving an SUV or a van? Fairly comical story in a way. No woman in her right mind would go for a run braless that has D cups. The pain would be great. Im well aware this is fantasyland but errors like there distract from an otherwise decent. You're not a novice writer so I wonder how these errors escaped you? Good illustrations.

2 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Difficult to get past the inconsistencies.

It was a bit difficult to get past the inconsistencies. Braless and jogging, I even cringed at the thought. Great illustrations though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Give Thanks

There are some lapses in places but overall well written and believable, maybe a touch of reality inspired. The illustrations were good and reflected what was created by the author. Keep submitting your works.

e200zne200znalmost 6 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Your illustration are amazingly fabulous.......please continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Liked the way this story developed and the sex acts were great. The only problem was that the story was way too short. Would have been better to have Sarah and Tom develop a relationship where they made mad love to each other in the woods or anywhere. Hope you add more to this very good story.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
One never knows

What a brief interaction can cause to happen, and then it's glorious! That's this quickie! So well crafted and the rawness of the 'interaction' is consuming! There is certainly room for more with this introduction! And the illustrations certainly enhance the cumin!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
great story

i hope theres more about tom and sarah

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsover 1 year ago

I really hope you are still working on a second edition great build up leading too…. Well the second edition hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. We need a follow on as t5his has great potential

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ah, a nice story about a chance meeting ending with some hot sex. Now Schaka, you could take this story to the next level with various path options perhaps 1. Sarah could be blackened by a big black bull 2. maybe the Tom the Deacon needs to worship BBC 3. Maybe Janine could confess to the Rev. K her affair with a black man

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok story. Could use a bit a proofreading. Tom is supposed to be around 6 ft tall and Susan/ Sarah 5' 3". The illustrations make them seem the same size or her larger than him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous