The Joggers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

"Is that better?"

Sarah felt an unexpected gooey wetness in her nether regions. While massaging her thigh, the back of the stranger's hand had bumped her pussy a couple times. She assumed it was an accidental. However, that did not stop it from causing her arousal.

"Yes, yes it does." She tried a few limping steps. "But it's nearly a mile back to my car. I'll never make it on this leg." Sarah shot covert glances at the bulge in the stranger's shorts. She was ashamed of herself but could not stop. She had not been in this close proximity alone with another man since she got married. And there was that scent! That sweaty musky male aroma. It permeated her nostrils. She felt little light headed.

Tom let his arm drop casually over his crotch, trying to hide his burgeoning hard on. With his other hand, he pointed into the woods behind the slim runner.

"This jogging path follows a serpentine route. The parking lot is only about 200 yards through the woods. That might be a better route."

"Look, I'm new here. I'll never find my way through those woods. Besides this thigh is still killing me."

Telling such a bald face lie startled Sarah. The leg was feeling a lot better. And she could see the faint path that led off through the woods. Knowing that the parking lot was in the direction, she could find it herself. What the hell am I getting myself into?

She moved away from the tree favoring the injured leg. She stopped because she could hear the squishy sounds coming from her pussy. She knew he must hearing it also.

"I'll follow you back to your car, if that's okay with you." Tom saw the dark colored wet spot between Sarah's thighs. A stray thought of an anonymous tryst with stranger tickled his imagination. Right out of college, he and Janine played that game. She would dress seductively and sit at a bar, waiting to be picked up. Some of their most exciting sex was with strangers they never saw afterwards.

"Thank you! That would be very kind of you."

Tom stepped around to the side of Sarah's injured leg. He put his arm around her waist. Her outsized breasts brushed against his bare arm. He encouraged her to wrap her arm around his neck. His nostrils flared as the miasma of her perspiration and the odor of her arousal assaulted him.

They start down the narrow footpath, sheltered on either side by a canopy of low shrubs. With each step, Sarah's breast rubbed against Tom's arm. The gentle rubbing action was almost like a lover softly squeezing her breasts. She shivered and moaned.

"I'm sorry! But what did you say?"

Tom was distracted by the soft breast of this sexy woman rubbing against his arm. As they walked, her t-short rode up. His hand was on her bare sweaty waist. He could feel the sexual heat of her body.

He realized that the only thing that kept his cock from springing free was the tightness of his running shorts. He knew she had to see it.

"Er...nothing! But could we stop for a moment? This leg is really bothering me!"

Another lie! However, Sarah needed a chance to compose herself. Her tit rubbing against this guy was sending little shocks through her body. Her pussy was so wet she knew she was soaking the gusset of her shorts. She felt the gusset sliding between her engorged labia.

"There is a picnic table in a pavilion in that clearing. We can stop there."

The table sat in a clearing surrounded by saplings. Old fallen trees with a thick bed of old leaves covered the ground. It gave the illusion of seclusion, even though the jogging path was mere yards away. Dappled sunlight filtered through the leaf canopy adding a surreal quality to the scene. Sarah limped over and sat with her legs stretched in front of her spread slightly. She was embarrassed to see the crotch of her shorts were soaked with her juices. She glanced up and could see the substantial bulge in the stranger's shorts.

"You are being so kind. I don't even know your name. I'm Sarah."

"Hi! I'm Tom. Would you like me to massage your thigh again?" He doubted if it needed further massaging. However, he needed to touch this woman. Her aroma competed with the scent of the fragrant shrubs.

Sarah bobbed her head quickly, unable to trust her voice. What am I doing? My thigh is fine.

Tom knelt in front of her. His heartbeat increased. What will she do? He intentionally pushed up the leg of her shorts. Her pussy lips were swollen, her juices clinging delike. They were pouty, as though waiting to be kissed.

He gripped her thigh with both hands, stroked down, pulling the muscle, then up. Sarah gasped as the back of his hand repeatedly touched her pussy. She fought to keep her hips from thrusting. Jesus! I'm behaving like a bitch in heat! I need to stop this!

Tom could see and feel the wetness on the back of his hand. She was as aroused as he was. Someone had to take the next step. He leaned forward as though repositioning himself. He caught the aroma of her arousal. He continued forward. He softly kissed her exposed pussy lip.

Sarah's eyes were closed. Her vagina pulsed with her arousal. She relished the illicit touch of this talented stranger. Knowing he could see her arousal only increased it. Her eyes popped opened when she felt his lips on her vaginal lips. Involuntarily, her hips thrust forward.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. So nasty! An image of her high school girlfriend licking her popped into her mind. It had been that long since someone kissed her down there. She had forgotten how much she loved it.

Encouraged, Tom pushed the sodden crotch of her jogging shorts aside. He let the flat of his tongue move from her anus up her peritoneum to her swollen dripping pussy lips. The taste of her flowing juices was a heady drug.

"Sweet Jesus! You are so wet! And you scent is intoxicating!"

Sarah was embarrassed and elated. He liked how she smelled! She was the wife of a minister. A minister who would be the pillar of this community. Yet here she sat on a picnic table in a public wood with a stranger's head between her thighs licking her pussy. Her high school girlfriend was the last one to lick her pussy. They loved to 69, licking each other to orgasm.

It felt incredible. She worried that she was sweaty. She had not showered. She worried she might taste bad. She groaned as she felt his tongue slide between her pussy lips. His tongue moved up and flicked lightly at her hood. She could not help herself. She braced her arms against the seat and raised up, allowing him more access.

"Oh my god, that feels amazing! Please! Don't stop!" Oh my God! How I must sound!

Tom let his tongue flick lightly at her swollen distended clit. She jumped each time his tongue touched it. A sudden flood of ejaculate surprised him.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!" Susan grabbed his head, held it tightly against her pussy and squirted all over his face. She ground her ejaculating pussy into his face, smearing it with her juices.

Tom rocked back on his heels, coughing explosively. Her fragrant juices filled his mouth and his nostrils. He grasped the tail of his t-shirt and wiped his face with it.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know that was going to happen. I've never done that!"

Tom managed to smile as his coughing fit stop. "Which do you mean? Oral sex or squirting?"

Sarah felt the heat in her face as this stranger joked about what they did. She was trying to wrap her mind around the fact of what she had let happen. Finally, she tittered nervously.

"Squirting!"

"Well, the squirting was a first for me also. Not a lot of women cum like that."

Sarah pushed herself to a standing position. She towered over the still kneeling stranger. She was embarrassed to see her shorts were soaked. They clung clammily to her legs. She stepped back and took a few tentative steps down the trail.

"We should go!"

Tom stood and brushed the leaves from his knees. His cock was painfully hard. However, it looked like the brief encounter was over. As they walked down the trail toward the parking lot, he noticed that Sarah had a barely discernible limp. He watched as she self-consciously pulled her wet shorts away from her legs.

Sarah was aware that she owed him something. This guy had licked her to her first oral orgasm since college. Furtively, she glanced down at his large bulge and licked her suddenly dry lips. He seemed larger than her husband. Her husband never did oral. Sometimes the only sex they had for weeks was her sucking him off. As she struggled trying to decide what to do, they stepped from the woods onto the jogging path. The only vehicle in the lot was Sarah's SUV.

"Well, I need to get home!"

"Me too. Would you walk me to my van?"

Susan nodded and they walked slowly across the parking lot. A breeze rose ruffling the leaves. In the distance birds chirped. White puffy clouds scudded across an azure blue sky.

"Look, I want you to know that this is not me. I don't go around picking up strange men in public parks."

"And I don't lick strange women. But I must say I enjoyed licking you. You taste amazing!"

Sarah felt the heat rise in her face. She never had such candid conversations about sex with her husband. This man's openness was refreshing.

They reached the van and Sarah opened the door. She was deeply conflicted.

"Well...that was my first time...in a while. And yes, it was incredible."

Tom assayed a bow. "Well, we aim to please!"

Sarah giggled. She stepped forward, raised herself on her toes and lightly kissed him on the lips. He enveloped her in his strong arms. He pressed his lips hard into hers.

Sarah sighed. She felt his strength sapping hers. She gave herself up to the strength of his embrace and her burgeoning need. Her mouth opened as she melted into him. She felt his tongue enter her mouth. The tips of their tongues dueled briefly. The warm breeze blew across her bare butt as he pushed her shorts down.

Oh my God! Am I actually going to do this?

He felt her tongue press against his, forcing it back into his mouth. Sarah shimmied slightly as she let her shorts drop to her ankles. They broke their kiss. Sarah stepped back. She nervously scanned the woods and the parking lot. Again

She giggled at salaciousness of what she was about to do. She sank to her knees, pulling Tom's shorts down as she went. Dear God what am I doing? I'm half naked in a parking lot. What if someone sees me?

Sarah took his cock in her hand and licked it from root to tip. She felt her pussy flood again as she inhaled his musky maleness. She leaned back and inspected the large glob of pre cum sitting on the crown of his dick head. Her tongue snaked out and retrieved it. Devilishly, she looked up at Tom and smacked her lips.

Tom hissed as he watched her take him in his mouth. His eyes nervously flicked around the parking lot and trees looking for other people enjoying the woods. He gripped her head in his hands and pumped slowly in and out of her mouth.

She pushed back. "let me do it"

Tom smiled and nodded. He didn't regret it! She was incredible, applying just the right amount of pressure. She gagged when he tried to push further down her throat.

Sarah's pussy flowed freely. It was automatic when she sucked her husband's cock. It was no different with this stranger. She felt his cock begin to pulse and swell in her mouth. She quickly pulled back and stood up. Tom groaned as his glistening, pulsing cock dripped pre cum on the pavement. He was so close.

Sarah open the back door on the Range Rover and laid down in the back seat. She spread her legs and opened her arms. Throwing caution to the wind, Tom kicked off his shorts. He stepped forward between Sarah's slim toned thighs. He watched as her small hands came down and positioned his cock at her entrance. Tom stepped forward. They alternated watching his cock slide into her needy hole and looking deep into each other's eyes. Her vaginal lips opened like the petals on a flower. He slid effortlessly into her pulsing love hole.

"AW fuck," Sarah groaned. "That feels incredible!"

She could feel him sliding easily through her throbbing hole. Her vaginal tunnel stretched to accommodate him. Simultaneously, she felt him bump against her cervix as his balls slapped her ass. Oh my god! He is inside me. A big amazing cock is filling my cunt. I'm so sorry, John, so sorry!

"Your pussy is a perfect fit," Tom moaned as he held his cock buried in her succulent love hole. He could feel her Kegel muscles flexing and relaxing, milking his cock.

"Yes, use me!"

He pushed her t-shirt up. Her breasts were full and pink. They were capped by quarter size brownish areola. Her coral nipples rose from this expanse of flesh like a pink mountain peaks. He leaned down and sucked hard on one of them. He began to pump slowly, powerfully in and out of her. He could feel her sheath sliding along his meat.

Sarah could hear the squishy wetness of her pussy. Tom gathered speed, fucking her harder and faster. The confines of the back seat were tight but she managed to wrap her legs around his waist. She closed her eyes and gave herself up to her new lover, relishing the feel his cock filling her needy hole. She felt herself stretching, widening to accept this magnificent love tool. She hissed as she felt his thumb come between them and rubbed her swollen distended clit. She thrust harder, driving him deeper.

"Fuck me, Tom! Fuck me hard! I need this! I NEED IT!" Dear god! How I must sound! I don't care I don't care!

"Sarah, I could fuck you all day! I have never had a pussy as tight or as juicy as yours. Take all this dick! Take it all!"

"Oh my God! I'm cumming! Tom, I'm cumming! Cum with me baby! Please cum with me!"

"I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming!"

Sarah felt him swell and felt his seed pumping into her pussy. She thrust hard against him, her vision blurring as she came.

There was awkwardness as they came down from their illicit act. Both of them nervously looked around. In the throes of lust, they were uncaring about being seen. Now the reality of their exposure hit them. Sarah retrieved her shorts and flinched as the wet clammy material slipped over her thighs and ass. She grimaced as she pulled her T-shirt down over her tender nipple. She actually averted her eyes as Tom slipped his jogging shorts on.

"Well...uh...I need to go, "Sarah mumbled. She turned in the seat of the van. Then she fumbled in her purse for her keys.

"Ah...yeah! Me too!" Tom waved, backing toward the jogging trail. He turned and let a slow walk turn into a fast jog. What in the fuck did I just do?

Sarah fumbled, dropped her keys, retrieved them and finally got her SUV started. Hurriedly she backed out, threw the van in drive and sped out of the parking lot. What the fuck did I just do?

Chapter 4

"TOM! Hurry up! The Kaminski's will be here any minute."

Tom Callahan stood in front of the large dressing mirror. He wore freshly pressed jeans, a polo shirt and boat shoes. What he was really trying to see was if there was any sign of his morning tryst with that woman, whatever her name was.

Not that it would matter. He and Janine did not necessarily have an open marriage. However, It was an honest one. The agreement they made way back in their swinging days still applied. It was okay to have sex with others. However, you must be honest about it.

"Coming dear!" Tom smiled. He said something like that when he pumped his seed into that jogger. And it was quite a load. He and Janine had not had sex in a week. He heard a car pull into the driveway. The car doors slam as he walked across the kitchen toward the patio.

He heard his wife greeting them. He strode toward the redwood gate. He froze as Sarah Kaminski walked through the gate, followed by her husband, the Reverend Kaminsky then Janine.

Sarah Kaminski stopped in her tracks so fast that her husband bumped into her. The man standing there with his greying temples, casual dress and athletic body was the same man she fucked 4 hours earlier. Tom Callahan who her husband said headed the deacon board that hired him was her erstwhile lover.

Tom recovered first. His smile was fixed as he stuck his hand out to take Sarah's. Bumped by the Reverend Kaminski, Sarah stumbled forward and nearly fell into Tom's arms. She flinched when he reached out and grabbed her elbow.

"Welcome, Reverend and Mrs. Kaminski! We are so happy to see you."

"Tom, it's so good to see you again. You haven't met my wife. Sarah, Tom Callahan!"

"Mrs. Kaminski, I am pleased to meet you."

Sarah stuttered but managed to get out her stock reply. "Please call me Sarah!"

"Why don't you three have a seat while I finish preparing our lunch."

Tom's light touch on her back guiding her to the chair sent shivers through Sarah. Though her heart was in her mouth from fear, the soreness in her pussy reminded her of the feel of his cock in her

Tom's inhaled the soft scent of lavender as he helped Sarah to her seat. He smiled quietly. He preferred her sweaty animal musk.

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers
12