The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both great cats" she murmured under her breath and shivered, feeling more like prey with every passing second, but of course they hear her perfectly.

Adrian turned to his brother;

"It will not change what I call her, but you can name her if you wish, she has not been named yet." Kai nodded, appreciating this added gift and inclusion.

What? Of course she has a name, he just never uses it! She wanted to argue violently but Adrian's attention switched back to her.

"What was that, Little One? Great cats? Well, I guess in a way it is an apt comparison." Adrian chuckled and briefly allowed his fangs to elongate without his eyes changing at all. When he continued to smile widely, fangs showing clearly, the likeness to a great, sleek predator became even more uncanny. Come to think of it, he *is* a great, sleek predator. Her eyes widened in fear but still she tried to stand her ground.

"I HAVE a name! Don't try those scaring tactics on me, Mister! What could you possibly do to me that you haven't already done?"

Kai let out a brief sharp laugh, a split second later he was right in front of her and she didn't even see him move. He stroked his finger lightly across her cheek, a crooked smile playing on his inhumanly handsome face.

"Oh, if you only knew little pet, if you only knew. I like your fire though, kitten's got claws!" He cocks his head to one side as a thought struck him.

"Well, if we are great cats and you're the pet, I guess it is fitting for you to be my Kitten. Yes, I think I like the sound of that. What do you think, Kitten?" he licked his lips and smiled affectionately at her, like a man playing with his favorite pet. She was enraged beyond belief.

"I think you can go back to the hell you come from, asshole, I don't belong to anyone! Least of all a couple of sick, twisted vampires!"

As the angry words tumbled out of her mouth she realized almost immediately that she has made a grave mistake, crossed an invisible barrier. Both brothers visibly tensed and their smiles drained from their faces. She tried to take an involuntary step back but was stopped by Kai's iron grip around her jaw, his expression now anything but affectionate. Her knees began shaking. Oh man, she's in so much trouble now!

"I apologize, brother" Adrian said through slightly clenched teeth, clearly embarrassed at her behavior. Some fire is enjoyable; straight up insubordination is totally intolerable.

" I did mention to you she is in need of obedience training."

"That you did, and so she is. It is only natural at this stage though." Kai nodded at his brother. Turning back to her he raised an eyebrow.

"Come now, Kitten. That is no way to speak to your betters. I think we need to trim your claws a bit, so to speak" he smirked at her and took a step back. She's Adrian's find and, even though he was invited to join and even name her he still needed to let his brother take the lead in this phase. It was Adrian's doll that was out of line and it would be his choice which direction to take this.

Adrian did not get up to go to her, instead he called her to him with a "come hither curl" of his index finger, his face a stone cold unreadable mask. Only his eyes held emotion, controlled anger. His gaze held her soul in an unbreakable grip and her shaky legs started walking towards him almost outside of her control.

He patted his leg lightly and, when she made no move to sit down, swiftly struck the backside of her knees with his hand, causing her legs to bend and her to ungracefully plop into his lap.

He shook his head in disappointment while studying her. She could hardly believe the effect this had on her own emotions. Why did she feel unhappy to have disappointed him? He's her abductor, her rapist, her torturer. What on earth was the cause of this feeling in the pit of her stomach that made her want to make him happy and not be the cause of his disappointment, ever again? She shook her head violently to try to get rid of the unwanted feeling, until he captured her jaw between two fingers in an inhumanly strong grip. His eyes bore into hers.

"Tsk tsk, my Little One. You were doing SO well and then had to go and disappoint me, embarrass me in front of my brother. That really will not do at all." While he gazed at her she notices his features gradually harden, he almost seemed to grow right before her eyes until she felt completely dwarfed and overpowered in his lap. He continued, his tone of voice colder and his manner one that bears neither discussion nor disagreement.

"It is time to for you to learn your place, Little One. You were doing well taking the first steps last night, I was proud of you, but your behavior right now shows clearly that I have not been firm enough with you. I have apparently allowed you much too much freedom. I blame myself somewhat so now it is time to correct that."

She shivered all over, having no idea what he is talking about but feeling certain that whatever he has planned will not be pleasant for her. Still, she never thought of fighting him. She had gotten herself into deep enough trouble already and was desperate for some damage control. Also, there was that strange little voice in the pit of her stomach that still told her she, incredibly, wanted to please him.

"Yes, it is time for your true Initiation. Up until now you have been allowed some leeway. From now on, however, the only words I want to hear out of that pretty little mouth of yours is "Yes Master", and only in direct response to an order. Any attempt to say anything else will receive swift and escalating punishment." He chuckled to himself as an exception to the rule struck him.

"Moans, groans and pleas for more are ok though. Now, do you understand me, Little One?"

"Adrian, why do you.. OW!" her attempted argument was cut short as his hand flashed out to tweak her left nipple. Hard!

"Now, now, my sweet, that was neither a moan, a plea nor a Yes Master. Do not make me correct you again. It will become increasingly prolonged and unpleasant for you. Now, do you understand me, Little One?"

"Yes" she managed to force the three letter word past her lips, but it didn't seem to make him happy. Instead he arched a perfect eyebrow and looked expectantly at her.

"Yes what?" She couldn't believe he was making her do this, say this, especially in front of his brother! But, his expression left no room for doubt about the consequences if she was to refuse, so she gritted her teeth and forced the words out;

"Yes, Master", trying her best to make the title sound like a four letter word.

He ignored her tone and instead beamed at her, softly stroking her cheek.

"Good girl! Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

A slight blush touched her cheeks at his words. WHY does his praise make her feel good? Why oh why could her burning skin feel where his fingers passed long after they left her? She silently hated herself for the emotions he stirred in her, but could do nothing to stop them. She bent her head and promised herself to try her best to get this over with - with as little pain as humanly possible. Innocent as she is, she still had no idea what she got herself into.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Let's call it - Master and Servant.
Come on - Master and Servant
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"That's better!"

Adrian beamed at her, his whole demeanor towards her changing when she did what he told her to do, while keeping her posture submissive.

"Now, to continue the ground rules; You are to treat my brother exactly as you treat me, right down to following his every order and addressing him only as Master." He paused for a second and his visage hardened momentarily.

"I will not have you embarrass me before him again, understood?"

She could not quite hold back a sob, but managed to make her vocal cords work.

"Yes, I understand."

A split second later she found herself turned over on his lap, the robe pushed up over her hips and the palm of his hand striking her exposed buttocks, repeatedly and hard. The pain shot through her as her lower cheeks started glowing and she yelped loudly from the shock and the pain. After 10 swift blows Adrian ceased spanking her and trailed his fingers over her bright red cheeks. Just like the day before this, embarrassingly enough, sent waves of lust through her body, causing her to gasp again. What was happening to her?

"Now, Little One, what did you actually mean to say?" Tears threatened to escape her eyes but she tried to hold them back, realizing that his rules are to be taken quite literally. Taking a deep breath she steadied herself, at least as much as is possible when still placed face down over a lap, and responds

"Yes, Master."

Too swiftly to comprehend, as if by magic, robe again covered her and she was back to sitting in his lap, although the position was now somewhat more uncomfortable due to the burning sensation in her buttocks left by his spanking. He smiled at her fondly and stroked her hair.

"Good girl. You're learning, I really prefer to not have to punish you for such unnecessary digressions, so easily avoidable."

The warmth of his smile broke through her last defenses and she threw her arms around him to bury her face in his neck, sobbing uncontrollably. He rocked her back and forth, stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings in her ear as she cried. Through it all she felt unbelievably safe in his arms as he comforts her.

"I know it is difficult," he whispered in her ear "but this is what you were born for. You just need to surrender."

Her feeling of comfort increased as she felt another warm body against her back, other gentle hands stroking her arms, her hair, and her neck. A sweet, sensual scent of quality after shave and the smell of pure masculinity filled her nostrils as she turned her head around to bury it in Kai's strong arms. The two men worked together to envelop her in a cocoon of safety and for the first time she begins to seriously consider doing as he suggested.

"All you have to do is surrender."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Let's play master and servant
Come on, master and servant
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Adrian and Kai sat quietly holding her, Kai still stroking his Kittens hair; he did not want to disturb her at this point. Although she was slowly beginning to relax in their arms, she's still clearly upset and unbalanced. The fact that they can have such a profound calming effect on her so early in the process proved to him his brother was right, this truly is the best candidate they've had in a long time. Not to mention that she was absolutely delicious, inside and out. Finally she stopped crying and seemed to calm down completely in their joint embrace, her body still turned towards Adrian with her head resting on Kai's shoulder.

"So, Little One", Adrian gently purred at her. "Can we assume you will remember the proper form of address now?"

This time there was no hesitation before she responded, still relaxed and with eyes closed;

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl! Then we put this behind us." Adrian beamed at her while she sits up a bit straighter in his lap and looked from one face to the other. His smiling demeanor turned to a slightly more serious facial expression as he continued;

"Of course, there is still the more serious transgression of your insolence towards my brother to address. You do understand we will have to choice but to teach you not to try that again, don't you my sweet?"

"But I won't... yes Master."

The brothers glance at each other over her head and silently agree to let her error slip, she did catch herself into the correct response after all.

"Good. Then go apologize to my brother now. As you have just been disciplined, I believe an enthusiastic blow job may suffice to show him how sincerely sorry you are and earn his forgiveness, but he will be the judge of that. Go offer him your body and make amends Little One. It will please me to watch you." Adrian gestured towards Kai who was once again seated comfortably in the couch.

She stared wide eyed at him. He must be joking! The "Yes, Master", and spanking her in front of his brother, that was bad enough. But he actually expects her to... No! That just can't be right!

"Come on over here Kitten, let me decide what is on today's menu." Kai's voice is dark and husky when he speaks. "I am ready to be apologized to."

She turned back to Adrian with a shocked and questioning expression. He did not calm her in the least, instead he nodded encouragingly and motioned with his hand for her to go over to his brother.

Summoning up every inch of strength of will that she possession, she thought back to her earlier decision to not make the situation worse for herself than it already is. She walked over to the younger sibling on shaky legs and stood before him, head bent, while forcing her arms to not hug herself but to give him a full view of her lithe curves under the see through robe. The position she placed herself in meant that she cannot see his eyes hungrily ravishing the sight of her, but also left her eyes staring straight at his crotch where his reaction to the sight before hm was becoming ever more prominent.

He reached out one hand to slip between the front halves of her robe, gently stroking her inner thigh, while the other opened up the button fly on his jeans. She could hear Adrian's mirth in the background.

"Commando brother, really?" he chuckled just as the last button came undone and Kai's erection sprung into view.

Although frightened and humiliated, she could not help to compare this view to the one of Adrian. Kai sports a slightly shorter, though still more than impressive, length while his girth is impossibly even greater than Adrian's. She truly did not think it possible, is this some kind of vampire thing? Her eyes widened in fear and excitement at the sight as she remembers how his older brother stretched her pussy to its limits last night, and now she's looking at an even wider member.

"No brother, in fact I don't think a blow job will suffice to soothe my irk at the foul mouth of this Kitten. I must admit that watching her shapely ass as you spanked her before got my mind set on sinking my dick deep into another place than her mouth." Kai turned to her and continued;

"Straddle me, Kitten. Come sit in my lap so I can fuck you and lick your nipples at the same time. That would appease me." He smirked at her, eyes no longer emotionless but instead boiling with pure lust.

She's always been of a petite build with thin bone structure. She stands at a dimute 5,2, but with a woman's body, curvy hips, thin waist and rounded, firm breasts the size often referred to as "just over a handful". Her skin is porcelain white and unmarred, her eyes are large, round and midnight blue. Her hair, always slightly untamed in appearance, is slightly curly strawberry blonde to just past her shoulders. She has been told before she looks like a doll, so Adrian's nickname of "Little One" did not surprise her, nor feel very original. Compared to these two large, muscular vampires she even feels like a doll. Even without super human strength they would have been large enough to manhandle her without any effort at all.

At Kai's words she clenched her teeth until she thought they might crack. She knew she promised herself to do as she was told, and maybe just maybe she could have taken him in her mouth; compelled or not it was still very erotic last night with Adrian. But, when she perused this stranger with his hard cock on full display while he told her to sit on him and let him fuck her, she couldn't. She just couldn't! Not to mention that she wasn't sure it would be physically possible for her to take him. They have to understand that, don't they? This must be some sick twisted joke.

Wide-eyed and without uttering a word she backed away from Kai's form, shaking her head in denial. All the while she was watching the amusement drain from his features to be replaced by a stern expression, one eyebrow raised in question at something just over her shoulder. What, no who, he was looking at became painfully clear when her next step backed her right up against Adrian's strong chest. His strong arms wrapped around her like iron bands, leaving her completely immobilized.

Kai stood up, adjusting himself and closing his fly before walking up to her, stopping less than an inch from her face.

"You really don't want to do this the easy way, do you Kitten? Here I thought this training would have a gentle start, but it seems that I was mistaken." The next moment he broke out into a huge, mirthless grin and addresses his brother "Not that I actually mind, more fun for us! Is the room ready?"

"Indeed it is."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A moment later she found herself back in the room where she spent the night with Adrian. Someone has been in there to remake the bed since she left and the drape on the far wall has been pushed back to reveal additional room space where a sturdy padded table with... is that shackles?... was placed.

While Adrian kept her immobilized she noticed Kai step up to the wall of tools, returning with a long, sturdy but soft looking rope in his hands. Suddenly even her flimsy upper body protection was removed as she feelt her robe being opened and pushed over her arms and shoulders, leaving her upper body bare and the robe hanging along her hips. Quickly and with efficient experience her arms were bound behind her back, first at the wrists, with multiple loops, and then looped under her chest, crossed between her breasts and finally returned behind her back to tie her upper arms together. Even the slightest attempt to move her arms is extremely painful, while keeping her limbs still and relaxed hardly hurt at all. She has never felt so helpless in her life.

"What are you.." she stopped herself, looking horrified at the consequences of speaking out of turn when they were already upset with her. Luckily, her transgression was either not heard, or ignored.

Adrian was able to let go of her arms now that Kai's bound her. He first looked over her ties carefully and then nodded appreciatively to his brother for his excellent handiwork before turning to her. Despite his previous statement, he still allowed her far more leeway than he would afford a trained girl. This would be her first training session and, as they want her to remain herself at the core, the rules must occasionally be loosened so that she will not snap.

"Do you wish to speak your mind, Little One?" he smiled impossibly gently at her.

"Yes, Master" She realized and was grateful that he phrased the question so that she could use her only allowed response while still answering truthfully.

"If I allow you to, temporarily, speak; are you aware how truly unwise it would be for you to abuse this freedom by, say, arguing or speaking out of turn?" A perfect eyebrow arched as he spoke, she felt her knees weakening at the sight. What strange power did this man have over her?

"Yes Master" The words left her mouth in a near whisper. Using the correct response became easier each time she tried, especially as he's giving her hope that she may be allowed to speak normally if she behaved now.

"Very well, you may speak freely for a short while, until I revoke the right, to answer our questions and to ask two of your own. I urge you to think about how you phrase them, Little One. Now, the floor is yours." Adrian smiled gently at her and stroked her cheek. Without reflecting over the oddity of her emotions she's so grateful she could have cried. In the end she settled for leaning gently into his palm.

"Why are you doing this? What are you going to do with me? Adrian, please!"

"That was both questions at once, Kitten" The throaty quality of Kai's comment sent shivers down her spine.