The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you didn't have something else you really wanted to know." Having checked her bonds he came around her body to stand before her, cocking his head to one side while he's thought about the best way to answer her question in the shortest amount of time. He's itching to get started, but he agreed with his brother that discipline is rather useless if the girl didn't understand the reason. Finally he made up his mind about what to reply;

"The short answers to the What and Why questions are 'Discipline' and 'Because you have been a bad girl'. I don't think that will help you understand yet though." Annoying as it was to have to explain these basics, it came with the territory of a new acquisition. He smiled gently at her and continued;

"So, the long answer to 'Why' is; you belong to us and are to fulfill our wishes, no matter if they are mundane or sexual. You were born for this, Kitten. Submission, or so my brother tells me, comes natural to you but your conscious mind is still fighting it. Therefore we will train you, your conscious and subconscious mind, to recognize the pleasure in finding your place and not fight your true calling. You are strong willed so it may take some time, but it will be all the more rewarding for both us and for you when we are done." He took a deep, unneeded breath and gauged her reaction before going further. She seemed to remain "on board", so to speak, the information confusing her but not yet to the point of overload. Satisfied, he resumed his explanation.

"As to the 'What' we will do ; Some of the training will be very pleasurable for you, other parts painful, but we have extensive experience in this, you can trust that we know what we are doing and we do it for your own good. Sweet little kitten, you will just have to trust us."

At this Kai lent over and pulled her erect nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and twirling his tongue around the bud, sending lightning bolts of lust through her body. He smirked against her chest. She could not see it but she felt his lips curl against her skin.

"You already know how my brother can make you feel in bed. Trust me when I say my abilities are no less skilled than his, and together..." he left the rest of the sentence unspoken but full of innuendos.

10 days ago she was leading a perfectly normal life with perfectly normal dreams of a perfectly normal future. Then she was abducted by a strange man who turned out to be a vampire and then the whole thing got crazily sexual. Now she's bound, half naked, with the gorgeous vampire who turned out to be crazy kinky and his equally gorgeous and kinky brother, telling her that she was born to be their slave. The thought would make her laugh if it didn't make her want to cry. It would make her cry, if it didn't turn her on so incredibly much. The world was upside down and inside out and she no longer knew what true reality is. She hadn't even noticed beginning to seek comfort after pain from the very person who inflicted it. But with rising satisfaction they had certainly noticed. This meant only one thing; The bonding process has started.

"It is better this way Little One. Trust us." Adrian added his voice to the explanation while he looked at her with an expression of mixed possession and, could that be fondness?

"There will be pleasure in the pain. All you have to do is surrender." His slight smile lingered for a moment before his mouth settled in a more firm stance. "That was the questions. Until I specifically state so, the previous ground rules apply. Do you understand Little One?"

"Yes, Master."

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Several of you have commented about being bothered by the present tense narration of this story. As I had to rewrite this section extensively I took the opportunity to move the narration to past tense. It was a LOT of work, so if you feel that the tense made a significant positive difference I need you to let me know. I will only do this to the rest of the story if it matters to at least a substantial minority of my readers.

o-o-o-o-o-o

Finally;

I am assuming my readers to be intelligent. The discussion between the brothers in the beginning of this chapter mentions happenings that have not been explained in this story (the contender, the rebellion, family almost being killed). I am not intending to elaborate on this in TJoTH. The back-story is partly supplied to tickle your mind and curiosity and mainly to explain the mindset of the two male leads at this point in time. I hope the hints supplied are enough to give you a general idea of what they have gone through. If not, please let me know.

Also, although you will get increasingly detailed insight into LittleOne/Kitten's personality, you will likely never learn her given name. It is simply not relevant to the story. For all intents and purposes her name *IS* now Little One and/or Kitten.