The Jungles of Cirkon: Stage 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're moaning like one of my wives, whore," Gnash rumbled right beside my ear. "Are you ready to surrender?"

"Y-yes," I heard myself whimper as he continued to pound my tight, wet pussy. "I'm yours..."

Suddenly, Gnash pulled out of me with a wet slurp. I gasped, falling to my side and looked back at him unsurely. He stood, his throbbing erection pointing straight at me. He glared down, those vicious looking tusks lifted in something like a grin. Above his head I noticed his counter: GNASH StimP: 43.

"Then come and suck this high chieftain cock!" Gnash ordered.

Dropping my head and swallowing a sudden rush of shame, I crawled towards the towering ORK. I could feel my breasts hanging between my arms, bobbing from side to side as I crawled, and my naked tail swayed in the air behind me. It all felt so degrading, trapped in a woman's body, stripped against my will and forced into submission by this alpha male ORK...degrading and just a little thrilling.

As I arrived before Gnash I looked up at him meekly and licked my lips. They felt so plump and soft as I began to kiss his steel rod. My tongue darted out, licking at his thick, veiny shaft and tasting my own pussy juice still coating it. The taste caused a fluttery feeling in my chest (StimP: 49) and I hungrily devoured his cock! Gnash groaned as I sucked him in deep. I closed my lips around the shaft and began stroking and sucking. His member swelled in my mouth, radiating heat that made my head spin (StimP: 50). A slow, gentle orgasm crawled through my body making me shake, and causing a few erratic breaths, even as I sucked on the ORK.

His hips bucked reflexively and I felt his tip jab the back of my throat. I gagged, sputtering around his shaft. Growing more eager, I leaned forward and grabbed his balls. They were heavy and warm, and felt like tennis balls in my dainty hands. As I began to fondle his sack, I sensed his knees wobble and heard him issue a quivery moan. Feeling a little surge of excitement, I sucked his cock even more eagerly, rolling his balls around in my delicate fingers (StimP: 51). Absently, I placed my free hand on his hip and felt him flinch. Almost grinning around his throbbing member, I pressed my thumb into that sensitive hip crease and heard the ORK groan loudly.

It was as if I'd hit some kind of release valve, his cock spasmed between my lips and filled my mouth with hot spunk! I pulled back reflexively, sputtering, only to feel a jet of ORK cum splashing across my face and down onto my naked tits. I rocked back on my round butt, watching as Gnash One-eye staggered backwards, a dopey smile splitting his face and GNASH StimP: 50! Flashing above his head.

YOU HAVE MAXED OUT GNASH'S STIM! Appeared before me, and I almost squealed in surprise and relief. A ring of stars appeared around his head.

Ignoring the slimy giz dripping down my face and chest, I dove for my PLASMA RIFLE! I felt it humming eagerly as my hands closed around the weapon. I took aim and fired! The beam ripped viciously through the ORK's massive chest, blowing it wide open (CHG:0).

Gnash stumbled backwards, howling as a geyser of pixels burst from his chest and his health bar dropped to zero: GNASH HP: 0! He toppled backwards, shattering across the floor in a wave of fading pixels.

"YEAH, BITCH!!" I shouted in a sudden surge of relief and excitement.

Then an ear-slitting high-pitched tone ripped through the room. The huge screen before me flashed static, and then blinked on. Staring down at me was a grey, bearded, alien face that I instantly recognized to be CAPTAIN KORVAS, the game's main villain.

"Impressive, you have defeated one of my most valued lieutenants," Koras growled. "Unfortunately for you, he already delivered to me the component for the Immi-imminennnn...Dom-dom-Dominnnnbzzt..."

I stared in confusion as the screen wavered and Captain Korvas stammered. At first, I thought it was just another bug, then it cleared and Korvas looked around in confusion. Eventually his eyes refocused on me.

"It's you!" he said excitedly. "Th-the code-code-code prompt..." He paused. "Must explain...must reach fi-fi-fi bzzzt final stage..." Then it snapped back to regarding me with a threatening glare. "You'll never stop me from assembling the machine!" He laughed maniacally and the screen faded out.

What the hell was that? It seemed to be looking right at me and talking to me, but that couldn't be. Had it called me a "code prompt"? I supposed anything could be possible in this crazy game.

I looked around with a sigh, but then words began to flash before me. LEX HAS LEVELED UP! Followed by NEW SKILL ACQUIRED: BLOWJOB after that MAX HP +5 and then MAX StimP +5.

JUNGLES OF CIRKON CLEARED! appeared in the air before me, amid a little shower of digital fireworks. CONGRATULATIONS!

A STAGE COMPLETION graphing came up next, clearing my STIM bar, filling my HEALTH bar, and tallying points. I ended up with big penalties for all the times Clay had MAXED OUT my stim points, and an immense deduction for being taken PRISONER. My final score was actually kind of pathetic.

"Yay," I sighed to no one in particular.

I went to retrieve my PLASMA PISTOL and noticed that Gnash had left a few things behind when he'd shattered. Walking over, I saw there was a MED KIT, which I snatched up and tucked into my inventory. There were also two BLAST PACKS! I used one to charge my PLASMA PISTOL (CHG: 5). The second I used for my PLASMA RIFLE and very disappointedly found out that the BLAST PACK was only good for one charge on the heavier weapon. I tucked both weapons back into my inventory and moved to the final item.

Floating before me was one of Gnash's wrist guards, with the flashing panels and diodes. I tentatively slipped my arm through it and it began to glow, constricting to fit my tiny wrist. ENERGY LARIAT ACQUIRED flashed before my eyes. Cool!

Realizing I was still naked, I went back to where my clothes had come off. They had been mended, I suppose when the end screen filled my health. As I started getting dressed, I heard static in my ear and then the voice of Lt. Commander Dreg.

"Goddammit, Lex where the hell are you?" he buzzed. "Our intelligence reports indicate that Captain Korvas has the first component for the Imminent Dominator! What the hell happened to you?" The AWAITING RESPONSE prompt flashed.

"I killed Gnash but he had already delivered it," I sighed, only half interested as I shimmied back into my shorts.

"Killed Gnash? Well, hot damn that ain't nothing!" Dreg went on. "And a sizeable bounty for you to collect, but we haven't got any time to lose if we're going to stop Captain Korvas! There should be a portal in Gnash's command center, use it and find the next component before that sonovabitch!"

I was still tucking my boobs into the tube top as a doorway slid open next to the giant screen. Above it STAGE SELECT flashed, with a little arrow pointing down at the doorway. Getting excited again, I tugged on my boots and walked to the door. I needed to find some players and find out what was really going on. See if they had experienced similar bugs to the one I had when Korvas addressed me through the screen.

I slung my jacket onto my shoulders and glanced down at my body. It was still so strange seeing, and feeling, the full breasts, round hips, and long, sexy legs below me. A small part of me seemed to be getting used to it, maybe even liked being a girl. But a bigger part of me still wanted to get out of this female body ASAP...and ALL of me wanted to logout and get home.

But until then, I guess I had no choice but to play the game. I stepped through the portal and vanished into the formless white void.

Coming Soon: Level Two.