The Kagaijin Chronicles: Tsuyoken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After making several perilous excursions through human-congested areas amid interested glances and whispers, I at last made it to one of the safe houses set up by my people within Tokyo. This particular house was a frequent stop for me before and after work, and I was good friends with the owners. They were all too happy to help me secure transportation for me and my charge, and they wished me much marital bliss, which I accepted with thanks. Within the hour, I was on a kagaijin-owned plane bound for Hokkaido, home to Henkyuu, one of the largest colonies of my people in the world. I thought it best to acclimate Yumi to kagaijin society in the safety of my place of birth, as it was less likely that she could escape from me there, where there were sure to be many sets of eyes on her. My people had been waiting long for me to take a bride, and they would be very interested indeed in the one whom I had chosen.

Yumi slept soundly all the way to Henkyuu. I carried her openly when I arrived, allowing my people to stare at her as they pleased. Given that she was to be their new princess, and someday their queen, it was only right that they see her and learn her identity as soon as possible. Also, it was important to alert other bachelors to the fact that I had claimed her for myself, and that she was off-limits to them. Any male who would claim another male's prospective mate must fight to the death to achieve his goal, and it was unlikely indeed that any of the males among my people were so foolhardy.

I took Yumi to the royal palace, where my own parents were currently residing. Although I was the undisputed leader of my people, it was my father who handled most of my home affairs for me, as he had been king prior to my birth. We share a pleasant relationship with one another, and there is no bad blood between us about the shift in our roles. The laws of my people are absolute, and not even the current king can dispute them if a new leader is born. It is the old king's job to defend and help raise the new prince, and my own father did an admirable job, if I say so myself.

When I arrived at my home away from Tokyo, I was received with much anticipation from my father and mother. They had not seen me for several years, and were elated that I would be gracing their presence on such a joyous occasion as my union with a mate. My mother had been the daughter of a wealthy kagaijin and an unwilling human wife, but she was well in tune with the ways of my people. She openly embraced all of kagaijin culture, and she was just as pleased as my father about my newly acquired fiancée. They assured me that I could spend the next few days alone with Yumi in the east wing of the palace and we would be wholly and utterly undisturbed by everyone. It was common practice to consummate the union of a kagaijin and his mate in such a way, so that she could be allowed time to adjust to the shock of her new surroundings. I was eager to begin, but out of the tenderness I felt for my bride to be, I forced myself to remain calm and passive. I would have to allow her to wake up in comfort, and deal with her as kindly as possible.

After excusing myself from the company of my parents, I retired to the east wing with my precious partner, and I quickly chose one of the larger bedrooms to keep her in -- one with a large, comfortable bed, and an adjoining bathing chamber, complete with self-heating mineral bath. I made her as comfortable as possible on the bed, and I waited patiently for her to awaken.

When Yumi did wake up, she was at first quite groggy and confused. This being natural, I stayed off out of sight behind the bed until she had collected her senses enough to sit up and stare in wonder at her surroundings.

"Where am I?" she asked aloud, holding the side of her head as though it pained her. "How did I get here?"

"You are in the royal palace at Henkyuu," I replied, stepping around the bed and revealing myself to her at last. I retained my human form so as not to frighten her immediately. It was important to keep my identity a secret for as long as possible, and besides, I wanted to be sure she would not try to flee while she was yet woozy from the anesthetic. I couldn't have her risking injury to herself like that.

"Wha... where? Professor Akayama?" Her face turned crimson and shot down, causing her to realize that she was resting alone upon a large, richly blanketed bed. "Where exactly is this? How did I get here?"

"In due time, Yumi, in due time. First, I was wondering if you might be able to tell me how much you remember from before you fell asleep."

"I... I remember going to your office, and talking to you..." her eyes widened a bit as she remembered the conversation, and her cheeks took on an even brighter shade of pink as she stared at me with a confused, bewildered gaze. "It, it was all a dream, I'm sure of it. Please, professor. Tell me how I came to be in this strange place."

"My dear Yumi," I sighed affectionately, sitting on the bed beside her and resting a hand on hers, causing her to jump slightly. "I brought you here. I wanted to bring you to a place where I knew we would be safe -- safe from those who might try to harm us, and from those who might not approve. You see, I love you, Yumi. I wanted to tell you that so many times, but I could never find the proper time or place. Now that you're here with me, in my home, I feel more able to share this with you. Do you understand?"

"I... no. No, I don't," she moaned, covering her face with her hands and shaking it weakly. "It doesn't make any sense! None of this does! Why would a beautiful, kind, wonderful man like you say such an unlikely thing to me? It can't be real! What a cruel, beautiful dream this must surely be!"

I was taken quite aback by her words. I had been quite sure that I knew all about what motivated her, but unbeknown to me, it seemed that Yumi herself had developed feelings for me, and perhaps that was part of the reason why she was always so shy and flighty around me. Her inadvertent confession excited me so much that my face broke out into a smile of pure pleasure, and I seized her hand in mine and grasped it firmly.

"But it IS real, Yumi. It's as real as it can be. I love you, and I want you to love me. I brought you to this place so that you could marry me. I've waited a long time for a girl like you to find me, and now that you have, I have no intention of letting you out of my grasp."

"You're... you're not joking?" she said incredulously, staring at me with large, wonder-filled eyes. "You really mean what you're saying?"

"Of course I do! Yumi, you're everything I've ever wanted! I want to make you my mate for life! There is no greater fidelity or commitment my kind can give a woman, is there not? I would do anything to have you want the same thing!" I was so caught up in the moment that I did not realize my own mistake until it was too late. As soon as the words escaped my lips, I saw the unmistakable signs of puzzlement adorn her lovely face, then all at once they melted into horror as the full realization of what I had said hit her.

"Your kind..." she repeated, the color draining from her face almost instantly. "You're... you're not human?"

Inwardly, I called myself every expletive I could think of. "I... Well, damn. I suppose I shouldn't have said that just yet," I laughed apologetically. "I'm afraid I've let the cat out of the bag a little prematurely, haven't I?"

"I should have known," she said shakily, tugging her hand away from me and edging away, eying me fearfully. "What man in his right mind would want anything to do with someone like me? I suppose the kagaijin must not have very high standards."

"All right. Yes, I'm a kagaijin. I'm not human. Nevertheless, what I have said to you has been the complete truth, Yumi. Does my not being human really change things so much?" I asked her hopefully, standing up and making a move to walk around the bed to where she was. She let out a frightened yelp and leaped to her feet.

"Please don't come any closer!" she begged, the terror clear in her words. "I... I know what you do to women when you have them trapped in your lairs! You're the very thing parents warn their daughters about!" She backed away until she had reached the wall at the far end of the room, and she glanced helplessly from one side of the room to the other, trying to find an exit.

"I understand that you're afraid, Yumi," I said soothingly, feeling crestfallen but not surprised. "But you must understand something. I did not bring you here to hurt you. I love you. The last thing I would ever dream of doing is making you unhappy. You must try to calm down; I won't have you stressing yourself like this."

"Stressed? Me?" she cried wildly, her breathing quickening and her eyes searching desperately for a means of escape. "Why shouldn't I be? The man I thought I was falling in love with turned out to be a monster! You've kidnapped me and taken me God knows where, and I have no idea how to keep from being raped by you. Doesn't that sound to you like it warrants just a little stress?" Her voice had a much higher pitch than normal, and it was easy to see that she was on the verge of hysterics. Seeing her so mortified fairly well destroyed the elation I'd felt only moments before when I'd learned that she loved my alter ego. What a mess I'd made of things!

I knew that there was going to be no easy way of winning Yumi over. She had discovered my true self long before I had been able to woo her properly, and unfortunately, history has shown my kind that there is only one way to deal with a bride to be who is in such a state. I was going to have to skip the normal process of courtship and proceed right to the mating ritual. Once she experienced the intense pleasures of the flesh, she would have no more objections to becoming my bride. I only wished I didn't have to feel so guilty about frightening her so.

"Forgive me for misleading you," I sighed, walking toward her and ignoring her warnings and cries of protest. "I knew that you, like all other humans, were certain to harbor ill will and prejudice against my race, and I both understand and accept that. However, you will not feel that way forever. I shall have to show you -- by any means necessary -- that becoming the bride of a kagaijin is by far not the terrible thing your people would lead you to believe."

After a bit of racing around the room, I managed to trap her in a corner. As she shrieked and cried, I gently but firmly seized her by her arms, which she had immediately flung out in front of her as if to ward off some kind of violent attack. She began to tremble violently as she cringed and turned away from me, obviously certain of an impending blow or other unpleasantness. I sighed and shook my head.

"You don't need to be so frightened, Yumi," I explained in a calm, soothing voice. "You are the most beautiful, wonderful woman I have ever met, and I know more than anything that I want you to be my mate. I know that you don't have a very high opinion of yourself, and I intend not only to help you change that, but to make you feel every day as though you are the most beautiful, important woman on Earth. I must apologize, because our love would have been so much easier if I had not made my stupid slip of the tongue and revealed my true nature to you so early. As a result, I must hasten our union and show you the true ecstasy of being the mate of a powerful kagaijin. Tonight, I shall mate with you, and together, we will consummate our union with the conception of our first child."

I then swept her up into my arms, and carried her back to the bed. I had fully expected her to scream and fight, but she had become stiff as though frozen, her eyes filled with tears and her pale face the very image of horror. She seemed incapable of speech for the moment, and as I gently laid her trembling, beautiful body onto the bed, she began to weep silently, her tears trickling down the sides of her face like two tragic streams of bitterness. Looking down at her unbearably terror-stricken face, I felt for the first time in my life that I truly was the monster she believed me to be. Was I really prepared to rape my beloved Yumi, just so that I could definitively claim that she was mine?

Unable to look directly into those frightened, accusing eyes, my gaze shifted to the region just below her head and neck. I watched the rapid rise and fall of her chest, as her breath came and left in terrific huffs. The frenzied, rhythmic motion triggered something primal in me, and I felt a tremendous wave of lust wash over me. Terrified though she was, I could feel now more than ever the powerful arousal she awakened in my loins, and it was all I could do to keep from savagely ripping every shred of clothing from our bodies and plunging my pulsing phallus into the delicateness between her slender, trembling legs. Never before had I been so tremendously aroused and close to the brink of irrationality, but thankfully, I was not so far gone as to lose all consideration for my partner. It was easy to see by the panic in her expression that she could well perceive the unquenchable lust that had seized my mind, and although I did indeed give in to the urge to shed our clothes immediately, I staunchly resisted my desire to force my way inside her so cruelly.

She sobbed bitterly as I greedily ripped her flimsy clothing from her and drank in the majestic sight of her breathtaking, trembling body. She covered her breasts with her arms and curled up into a fetal position, trying desperately to shield her naked body from my attentive gaze.

"Don't... don't look at me," she sobbed, shaking visibly and curling her toes as she drew her legs up against her chest protectively. "Please, stop looking!"

I placed a shaky hand on her satiny hip, relishing the way she responded instantaneously with a frightened squeal. Groaning thickly, I began to run my hands up and down every inch of her body, feeling and probing every crevice and surface with both fingers and fingercles. She did not scream, but she did regain her ability to resist, and it wasn't long before she was pushing and clawing at my arms in a desperate attempt to get me to stop touching her most intimate regions. Chuckling with amusement, I withdrew my hands and took a step back.

"You are every bit as stunning as I imagined," I purred at her, forcing myself to proceed slowly as I casually removed my shirt and tie, and unfastened the belt to my customary black trousers. "I have waited long for this day, my beautiful princess. Ah, the pleasure we will share!"

"P-please!" she begged, turning her head away as every inch of my human form was at last revealed to her. "Please, don't do this!"

"Oh, but I must!" I cried, shuddering a little as I dissolved my human appearance and allowed myself the more comfortable state of my true form. "You must understand, my darling, that if I do this, you'll be unequivocally mine, and not only will you belong to me and me alone, but you'll be under my constant protection and provision. I shall make you the most wonderfully happy girl in the world, and simply by remaining at my side, you'll make me the most blissfully contented creature alive. Don't you see? We were made for each other, you and I. I know how awkward and painfully shy you are around others of your species. Why should you not then join with my people and become one of us? We will adore you and worship you. You will be our queen someday. I am the crowned prince of my people, and you are to be our princess. Doesn't that sound so much better than scraping out a meager existence as a struggling student in the human world?"

"You're asking the impossible of me," she sobbed, unable to look at me, whether out of fear or disgust I knew not. "I'm not suited to such a life! I have none of the qualities you would want in a princess! I just... I just want to be an archaeologist and discover ancient worlds. I don't want to be tethered here to this place, or to later be freed and find myself hated and despised by every other person I used to know! Can't you understand? You'll completely ruin me!"

I hesitated a moment as her words sunk in and brought me back from the brink of my lust-driven mania. I sighed and shook my head as I sat down beside her and gently removed the tear-soaked strands of hair from between her fingers. "My darling Yumi," I said soothingly, "no one is asking you to give up your dream. Becoming the princess of the kagaijin is not a sentence of imprisonment. You are a vibrant, intelligent young woman, and there's nothing I want more than to make you happy. With me as your husband, we can both discover ancient worlds together. I am not just an archaeologist to maintain my cover in the human world. It's part of who I am. You can continue your schooling and even your career after our wedding, but you will never forget that you are also the wife of a husband who loves you desperately, and soon to be the mother of a child who loves you just as much. I'm not asking you to throw your life away. I'm only asking you to share it with one who loves you."

Hiccupping through her tears, she withdrew her hands from her face to look at me, and her puffy, tortured eyes told me everything without her needing to utter a word. The fear she felt, and the revulsion she had for me and my people would never allow her to agree to what I was asking her to do. There was nothing else for it. She would just have to experience for herself the full extent of my devotion to her.

"Again, I must beg your forgiveness," I sighed, coiling my tentacled fingers around her arms and shifting her until she was flat upon her back. "I cannot contain my desire any longer. I must have you, Yumi, and if I must take you by force to make you mine, then so be it!"

This time she did scream, and as she filled the room with her terrified squalls of panic and despair, I pinned her to the bed with my powerful fingers and began lapping at every inch of her immaculate body. My long, sensitive tongue was as masterful at massage as my tentacled fingers were, and I used it to eagerly taste, moisten, and caress her most secretive places. She screamed and begged for mercy as, after devoting several minutes to her breasts and face, I traced my way down her side and around one leg to her inner thighs, trailing perilously close to the squirming, twitching pair of lips where the two joined. The scent of her sex was like the sweetest perfume, intoxicating me with its pungent aroma and spurring me on in my dexterous assault. She was unshaven, but the tidily maintained, short growth of hair was endearing to me, and I gently cupped the entire region against my tongue and began stroking it sensually, relishing the shrieks and gasps of frightened surprise elicited by the unfamiliar sensations my actions produced in her.

Yumi was quite obviously unused to the kind of attention her pussy was receiving, but she was still too terrified to fully register it as pleasure. I released her trembling arms from my fingers and used them to prise apart her legs -- which had clamped shut the moment my tongue had made its way into their midst. Although my tongue muscles were more than adequate enough to force their way in between her legs, I preferred more open access, so that I might have more than just a single appendage granted close proximity.

"No!" she cried, covering her face with her hands again and wailing in shame as I lowered my face down between her quivering legs and immersed it within her most forbidden area. "Please stop! Not there! Don't look at it!"

Grunting noisily, I greedily breathed in as much of her scent as I could, making myself giddy with arousal. She shook her head desperately, unable to form the extent of her revulsion in actual words, but unwilling to submit entirely. Sighing in contentment, I lovingly nuzzled the various bumps and folds of her sensitive flesh with my nose, and I reached up to massage her heaving breasts with eager fingers. She cried aloud as I took each in hand and began firmly kneading them with a multitude of squirmy, wriggling tentacles, eliciting confused gasps and squeals from her, and causing her to push and claw at them with all her might in an effort to remove them. Her attack was as nothing to my tough hide, however, and to me, it was little more than a sensual reciprocation of my attentions. I groaned thickly and felt the rigid mass of flesh that was my phallus pulse and strain in anticipation. I was not through pleasuring my bride yet, however, and I was determined to do all I could to make her first time with me as enjoyable as possible.