The Kagaijin Chronicles: Tsuyoken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently at first, I pressed the tip of my tongue against the delicate barrier I found at her opening, signifying that she was indeed yet a virgin, as I had suspected her to be. She stiffened immediately at the sensation, and I could tell by the way she had begun to tremble that her embarrassment had quickly morphed back into terror.

"Try to relax," I cooed, trilling my r's through my tongue and transferring the vibration to her clenched vaginal muscles. "I am going to do all I can to make your first mating session as pleasurable and painless as I can, and the more you relax, the more it will be so."

The whimpers of frightened despair I received in reply told me emphatically that there would be no relaxation on her part unless I were to magically disappear. Sighing dejectedly, I continued with my task, gently pressing against her fragile barrier until at last I had succeeded in breaching it, and I had pushed the first inch or so of my wriggling tongue inside her. She cried aloud again, and this time I knew it to be a cry not only of fear, but of pain as well. It was a terrible feeling, knowing that I was causing pain to the woman I loved, but I knew that until I overcame this obstacle, I would never be able to deliver the incredible pleasure I wanted her to experience in the end. Closing my ears to her pleas and screams, I slowly began working my tongue in and out of her tightness, pushing ever deeper inside in an effort to accustom her to the feeling of intrusion, and to prepare her for the more expansive entry of my phallus which was so anxious to begin the part it had yet to play.

Yumi was in agony, as her fright was not allowing her to relax and ease the pain of my forced entry. She shrieked and cried, clawing and bunching the blankets beneath her as she arched her back, trying to escape my unending assault upon her virginity. It quite broke my heart to hear her tortured screams, and although I was sure I wasn't causing her nearly the amount of pain she thought she was having, I was certain that the trauma of the experience was not lending anything to ease it, either.

After several minutes of deep tongue massage, I finally decided that she was as ready as she was going to be. My tongue was by now well-coated in a mix of virginal blood and my own saliva, and although she had herself produced very little moisture to lubricate my entry, the blood itself would suffice for this particular instance. As I withdrew my rather fatigued tongue from within her depths, she at last began to relax the tense muscles in her back and legs, which had been as taut as wire up until that point. She was panting heavily, and she looked drained and exhausted in every sense. The strain of her intense fear and resistance had been undeniably hard on her constitution, and as I stood upright, I gazed with loving tenderness and pity at her tortured expression.

"Please... no more..." she begged me pitifully, shuddering as she noticed my fully erect, fourteen-inch long, two-inch wide phallus. "I can't bear any more of it."

"I know you can, and much more at that," I chided her with a kind smile. "You are simply unaccustomed to the sensations you have felt this evening. I must ask you to relax, my love. I am about to enter unto you now. Brace yourself!" Without giving her a chance to protest, I seized her thighs in my powerful hands and held her firm while I forced the first several inches of my eagerly rigid phallus inside of her. The scream that followed was ear-splitting. She frantically squirmed and kicked, trying desperately to wrench herself away from me, but my grip was unbreakable.

"Oh God, no!" she screamed. "Please no! It hurts! You're tearing me apart!"

"Oh Yumi," I groaned, rocking to and fro slightly to intensify the sensation of her muscles clenching tightly around the tip of my phallus. "Yumi, yes!"

She could only scream and struggle as I slowly pushed my pulsing member ever deeper inside, gritting my teeth at the intense waves of pleasure her gyrations sent surging through my body. After forcing my way inside until I had a full six inches embedded, I then began slowly pulling out. She strained and panted between screams, arching her back in spasms of pain as my massive cock grated against regions of her body that had never been explored before, and she pleaded piteously with me to stop or I might kill her. Moved with pity, I gently lowered myself onto the bed above her, and I met her lips with my own, tenderly probing the inner regions of her mouth with my tongue as I toyed with her clitoris with my right hand. She squealed in protest, and she tried to clamp her teeth down and bite my tongue, but she soon found that her efforts were in vain, as the tongue of a kagaijin is powerful, sinewy, and virtually impervious to something as feeble as a human bite. She desperately pushed against my chest with her hands, and she even tried -- unsuccessfully -- to claw at my exposed skin with her fingernails. She soon realized that all her efforts to resist were in vain, and she could only lie helplessly as I held her captive with my lips. I enjoyed kissing her very much; the region beyond these lips tasted even better than the other, and I would have certainly smiled to myself at my own joke had I not been so intensely focused on the act I was performing.

I allowed her a few more moments of relief from my penetration before I finally released her from my lips and lifted myself above her, resting my hands on either side of her head. I gazed hungrily down into her eyes as I began slowly reentering her tight pussy. She clutched at one of my arms and screamed piteously, but I was relentless, and I soon had my engorged phallus inserted a full seven inches inside her. At this point I could feel the resistance of her cervix, so I made a mental note to resist forcing my way inside any further.

"You are so incredible," I crooned, stroking her tear-soaked cheek with my hand as I slowly pushed in and out of her bloodied opening. "It feels so wonderful, Yumi; I want this to last forever."

"Please," she cried breathlessly, sobbing and imploring me for sympathy with her reddened eyes. "It hurts so much! You're too big!"

"Although it is true that my phallus is indeed longer and somewhat wider than the typical human male's," I laughed, playfully nibbling her on one ear, "I know better than you just how much of it your delectable pussy can take. Don't worry, my delicate little angel. I shall be as gentle with you as I possibly can, and I shall be extremely careful not to injure you. When this is over, you will most likely be a little tender, but as we continue mating through the duration of our consummation, you will soon learn just what it means to feel the intense waves of pleasure that come with joining our people. I must beg you to bear it just a short while longer."

"No," she sobbed. "You're a horrible, heartless monster! I'll never want this! Ever! Please, no more! I... I want to go home! Mama... Papa... please forgive me!"

She buried her face in her hands and cried as though she could never be consoled. Feeling frustrated and unjustly rebuked, I ground my teeth and shook my head. "You are just going to have to accept the fact that you belong to me now," I said with an irritated growl. "As my bride, you must be willing to accept and submit to my desires, just as I shall to yours. I do not enjoy causing you pain, but this is the only way I can accustom you to the pleasures of the flesh. I am sorry, my darling, but from now on, your complaints will fall upon deaf ears!"

Growling fiercely, I seized her by the waist and, slowly but firmly, began to rhythmically thrust in and out of her, shuddering with pleasure as at last my most intense physical desires were coming to fruition. My massive cock throbbed as it ravaged her virginal opening, splattering her blood messily betwixt her thighs and upon the blanket. She screamed and struggled desperately to pull herself away, but my grip on her waist was like iron, and the most she could do was beat at my fingers, shrieking and howling like some sort of dying animal. As I had promised, however, I ignored her frantic cries, and I mercilessly continued my onslaught, snarling with pleasure as the warmth in my pelvic region slowly began to spread throughout the rest of my naked frame. It was indeed the physical sensation I had craved, but although it was an almost unbelievable sensation of bliss, no amount of physical pleasure could quite banish the unpleasant circumstances of our lovemaking from my mind. I would have wanted much more for her to join me willingly; it was so much more difficult for me to win her over with our first time together being so one-sided.

It was starkly apparent that Yumi was not gaining any pleasure from the act, either. After only a few minutes of rigorous sex, she had nearly stopped struggling altogether, and her exhausted body bounced limply in time to my thrusts as though she were on the verge of losing consciousness altogether.

Deciding it might help to shift positions, I reluctantly withdrew my straining cock and gently lifted my beloved off the bed. "Please, no..." she moaned weakly. "No... more..."

"You must try to relax more," I instructed her, pressing the front of her limp body against mine and positioning the head of my phallus against her sticky, quivering opening. "This will be much less painful if you do."

She did not answer, but I could tell from the listless way that she hung in my arms that nearly all of the resistance had been forced out of her. Sighing dejectedly, I carefully lowered her body until my phallus was embedded as deeply as I dared let it go. She whimpered pitifully, and I felt her dig her twitching fingers into the taught skin of my chest. Shuddering at the sensation, I cupped my hands under her thighs and began undulating in a vertical rocking motion, enjoying the feel of her naked flesh against mine as our joined bodies flowed together like waves of water. "You're so wonderful, Yumi," I sighed contentedly, hunching over a bit to lick her affectionately on the face. She stared back at me with those big, beautiful eyes, full of pain and sorrow, and it was all I could do to keep from breaking down and giving in to her silent pleas for mercy. Turning my face away to remove myself from her accusing gaze, I shook my head unhappily. "I can't bear the thought of hurting you any longer than I have to," I said with a defeated sigh. "Please, bear with me a little longer, my darling. I shall try to hasten our conclusion!" I gently turned her around so that her back was to my chest, and I used one hand to hold onto her upper body while with my other, I parted my fingers to form a kind of forked brace, which I then inserted between her thighs so as to provide a corridor for the entry of my phallus.

"I am going to quicken my pace," I murmured gently in her ear. "Brace yourself, my darling. This may hurt." I began to move her up and down, carefully driving my impatient cock deep inside as I lowered her, and then out again as I pulled her body back upward. After building up a confident rhythm, I quickly accelerated the pace until I was thrusting much more quickly than I had been up until that point. The harsh, rapid succession of powerful thrusts reawakened her will to resist, and she cried aloud in response to the sharp, stabbing pains, gripping my upper arm with her fingers and digging her nails desperately into my flesh. I wasn't fazed by her protest, however, as I had already begun to feel the anticipated urgent, tingling sensation spreading from my phallus up into the extremities of my body. It would not be long at all now.

"Oh Yumi," I moaned, pounding her even harder than before. "It feels so good inside you! I can feel it rising, my love. I'm cumming. I'm going to cum inside you!"

This last declaration forced her back into coherence, and she immediately began to scream in protest. "Please, no!" she wailed. "Not inside! Anything but that!"

My cock was slamming into her at a frenzied pace, and my grip on her breast and her pelvic region tightened involuntarily. "Oh yes," I groaned. "Oh Yumi, yes!"

"No!" she screamed in reply. "Please! Oh please God, no!"

Feeling the impending climax nearing the surface, I made an involuntary snarling, growling sound, and I slammed my cock into her with brutal force, barely maintaining the mental limit I had so carefully held in the back of my mind. Ignoring her hysterical, screaming pleas, I let out a thunderous roar of ecstasy as my seed exploded inside her womb, filling it to overflowing and erupting forth from the scant space between my spasming cock and her swollen lips. The force of the eruption expressed a copious mixture of blood and semen, which thickly coated our inner legs and the floor beneath our feet. The second wave hit, and it burst forth from her convulsing opening with equal violence and coverage. When the third and most explosive burst of cum erupted inside her, I sunk weakly to my knees and allowed my throbbing phallus to finish delivering load after diminishing load of hot semen deep inside her overflowing womb. I was in a glorious, almost indescribable state of euphoria, and I stared numbly down at the large puddles of hot, frothy cum and virgin blood seeping into the carpet beneath our trembling legs. There was no human female on the planet who could contain even a third of a kagaijin's ejaculate within her womb, and the sheer quantity expressed in a single mating corresponds to the extended period of extreme euphoria and ecstasy of our climax. My climax with Yumi had been exceptional. Surely it was a sign that she was my perfect match.

The inhuman quantity of semen that I pumped inside her quite terrified Yumi. She could only choke out a series of strangled, anguished cries as she felt the unbearably hot liquid erupt time and again inside her, each burst taking what seemed like an eternity to finish. The sheer quantity of it, coupled with the sight of it violently gushing forth from between her legs, made her weak with fright. When at last she felt the hot surges subside, she fell limp in my arms, and uttered no more than shallow breaths as she convulsed and trembled against my weakened grip.

Moaning luxuriously, I withdrew my softening cock from her quivering pussy, and as I did, a streaming surge of blood and semen came rushing out after it, adding to the oozing, sticky mess quickly soaking into the plush carpet beneath us.

Shuddering at the sickening sensation of her womb draining its pressurized contents, Yumi felt her senses reel as the full realization of what had just happened hit her like a ton of bricks. She had been defiled by a kagaijin, and she was now impregnated with his seed. No matter what she did, she could never return to human society on her own; she was doomed to bear a child who would ensure her position as a lesser being among others of her own people, and it could even be enough to threaten her life in certain circles of the more intolerant. Unable to deal with these life-shattering thoughts after her terrifying ordeal, she moaned and slumped limply in my arms as her consciousness left her entirely.

Sighing contentedly, I tenderly cupped one arm behind her knees and the other around her shoulders before lifting her and carrying her to the bathing room for a long, soothing mineral bath. Viscous globs of cum squeezed out of her folded opening and oozed into the crease between her buttocks before splattering upon the floor as I opened the door to the bathing room. A fresh trickle of blood had begun to mingle with the escaping fluid as well, and it made a kind of candy-like swirl in the translucent, white liquid. The seed spilling out of her womb and the virgin blood she had shed were both proof that she had been fully chosen and accepted by me. She was mine, and before long, she would bear our child as a product of our union.

By one way or another, I was going to make her see that she belonged with me, whether she was willing to accept it at the present or not. No human man could ever possibly treasure her as I would, and no human man could ever offer her the kind of fulfillment and pleasure that I could bring her. She would see. Sooner or later, she would understand.