The King of Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes never left me as we ate. I made sure to put on a show. I knew it had to be torture for Guy. After dessert he told me to leave the dishes and he'd get them later.

I wanted to tease him a little longer so I started clearing off the table. Between the two of us, his groping me or biting my neck notwithstanding, we had the dishes done and leftovers put away in less than twenty minutes.

I walked up the stairs ahead of him, seductively swooshing my ass. I'm sure he could see the big wet spot on the gusset of the sheer panties I was wearing. As soon as I reached the top, Guy bounded up the stairs two at a time.

When we got into the bedroom, He grabbed me and pulled me in tight. I could swear I heard a sizzle when our lips connected. His tongue invading my mouth seemed to be the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. I had to break the kiss to keep from ravaging him right there and then.

"Slow d-down mister," I said. "We have all night." I saw the tent in the front of his pants and I moistened further. "Now, where do we begin?"

I moved him backward toward the bed. When his legs made contact with it he stopped. I reached up and lifted his shirt up and over his head. He reached for the straps on my negligee and I swatted his hand away. "No, no, no, mister. You just enjoy yourself and let me drive."

I reached down and undid the clasp on his Dockers. They fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. I lightly raked my fingernails up his legs past his groin and up his abs and chest. I hooked my finger under his chin and pulled him in for a kiss. When he reached for me, I pushed his head back and began raking my nails down his stomach to his underwear. I hooked a finger into his waist band on either side of his hips.

"And what pray tell is in here?" I started dragging his boxers down until they hit the floor. His erect cock stood out proudly. I grabbed it and gave it a few strokes. I knew from his sharp intake of breath that he was enjoying himself.

I pushed him back onto the bed. He slid back until his ass was in the middle. I climbed up and straddled his ankles. My next move surprised him. In our entire time together as lovers, I had only taken his cock into my mouth twice, and both times for only a few minutes.

I knew I wasn't going to suck him to completion, but I planned on getting him as close as I could a few times. He gasped as I took his cock into my mouth. I was even able to take it all into my mouth.

Every time I would bury my nose into his pubic bone he'd let out a long groan. I soon had a good rhythm going. Sometimes when I was at the top of his cock I'd pause and swirl my tongue around his head. He'd shudder and moan and then I'd go down again.

As I was sucking him, I kept wondering why I hadn't really given him a blow job before. What kind of lover had I been? I vowed to myself that Guy would know a true lover from now on. I also knew at that point I wasn't going to stop Guy from cumming. I kept pumping him with my mouth and he kept moaning and shaking.

I managed to keep going for twenty minutes or so before he shot his hot cum into my mouth. I choked a little because I wasn't prepared for the velocity of his cum. The first couple of spurts went straight down my throat, but the last few I was able to hold in my mouth and savor.

I mentally kicked myself for refusing to suck his dick for those years. I loved the taste of Guy's cum. I had always imagined that it tasted like piss, but it had a savory flavor to it.

Guy shuddered again as I used my tongue to clean up a little that had escaped. I looked over his cock to see his smiling face. "Now you," he told me. I shook my head.

"Tonight is all about you my love. I want, no; I need you inside me now."

I climbed up onto the bed and moved my sopping wet pussy over the head of his iron shaft. I started rubbing the head through my slit. I groaned as I brushed my clit with it. I held it in place and lowered myself onto it.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. "It seems like forever since I have felt this. Oh baby it feels good."

I started pumping him in and out of me. I wanted to make this last a while. I figured that since I had made him cum already he could go for a long while. I leaned backward a bit. I loved this position. Guy's cock had a little curve in it and when I'd lean back it would rub my g-spot occasionally.

When I had all I could take I leaned forward. I looked deeply into Guy's eyes. His look sent me over the top. I was powerless to stop the waves of emotion that spread all over my body.

I bit my lower lip and squealed as the orgasm swept me away. I slowed my stroke until the waves subsided. "Damn! That was a good one," said Guy as he rubbed my ass.

"Oh yes it was. I have missed this."

"I've missed you too baby. Are you ready for me to put on some protection?"

"No. I threw them away. We won't be using them."

He smiled when he fully comprehended what I was telling him. I would fill him in on all of the details later. At that moment I was focused on what we were doing. I rode him to another two orgasms, and then I asked him to be on top.

Guy slowly slid into me and thrust with long and easy strokes. After several minutes I felt another orgasm coming on. "Oh God! Oh fuck me Guy! Fuck me hard now lover!"

Guy started pounding into me as if he wanted to drive me through the bed. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass as he fucked me. I had two more screeching orgasms and then I felt Guy get up on his toes as he always did when he was getting ready to cum.

"Oh fuck baby. Cum in me baby. Oh Guy make me pregnant!"

It wasn't long before I felt his hot seed filling my insides, but it would be longer before he'd impregnate me.

Four months later my period was late. I was so hopeful, but a week later when I discovered that I had started I sat on the toilet and cried. Ten minutes later Guy came in to see if I was okay.

When he asked why I was crying I told him. I told him that he might want to divorce me and go find a wife who could give him children.

As awkward as it was, he got down on his knees and held me as I sat on the commode weeping. "Janice, this might come as a shock to you, but I love you. Even if you never give me a child I will love you." He reached up and wiped some tears away. "All we can do is try. Even if we adopt children, I don't care. I would never leave you because of this. You're stuck with me, like it or not baby."

My heart overflowed with love for him at that moment. I had been so sure that he would be disappointed in me for not being pregnant, but true to Guy's style he was steadfast in his love for me. "What did I ever do to deserve a man like you?"

"You pissed someone off that's for sure. But I am damn glad you did."

"You are a prize Guy Ducette, you deserve children to carry your bloodline further."

"If God wills it, it will be baby. Besides, we are having a shit load of fun trying."

I had to admit that our sex life had never been better. In fact, we began to experiment with different things to see what else we liked.

We had bought a personal computer and hooked it up to the internet. During some research, I had stumbled upon a site that featured pornography.

When Guy got home that evening, I showed him. We then discovered that there was more pornography than that site. We spent hours looking at it and found things we wanted to try. We also saw things that we knew we'd never try.

We cringed at some of the pictures of people being "tortured." Neither one of us thought that would be fun. We came across another site that featured a woman who was having sex with four guys at one time while her husband looked on.

"I don't think I could do that darlin'," I said. "You are more than enough for me."

"That's good, 'cause I am sure I couldn't watch another guy touch you let alone fuck you."

We tried peeing on each other and both decided that wasn't our thing. We both gagged the day I stumbled onto a scatology site. "Sacrebleu! What the fuck is wrong with people?" Guy asked as I showed him.

"I don't know but don't you ever get the idea you can crap on me and keep your balls."

We tried anal and I enjoyed that and a bit of light spanking. Guy blindfolded me on Valentine's Day and spent the evening teasing me in various ways. Little did we know that night that he had given me another Valentine's gift. Nine months, and many visits to Dr. Herbert later I gave birth to six pound five ounce Simone Elizabeth.

Guy was the consummate father. He doted on his little girl and spent every spare minute he had tending to her. When I needed rest, Guy made sure I got it. Most of the time it was him getting up with her in the night.

Guy spoiled me as well. He was doing most of the cleaning chores around the house. Even when I was back to full strength, he was doing everything that he could. I couldn't get him to relax even for a minute.

One night I made him lay on the bed as I stroked and sucked him to three orgasms. He finally slept through the night. By the time I had the Dr.'s blessing to resume sexual activity, Simone was sleeping through the night most of the time.

Before our reunion, Guy asked me if I wanted him to pick up some condoms. "No way, baby. I enjoy feeling you cum in me way too much to allow a piece of irritating plastic to catch it all. Besides if I get pregnant again I can give you a son."

His face glowed. I knew he loved Simone with every ounce of his being, but what man doesn't want a son to pass all of his wisdom on to? I really did enjoy the feeling of Guy shooting his cum into me. Nothing pleased me more.

Seven months later I discovered I was pregnant again. Guy and I were elated. I just knew it was going to be a boy. I knew it until three days after St. Patrick's day when six pound three ounce Chelsea Rochelle graced us with her presence.

Although I had wanted a boy, I was more than happy to give Guy another daughter. If Guy was disappointed at all, it never showed. He doted on Chelsea just as much as he had on Simone.

Two months later, I got the all clear from Dr. Herbert. I went home and found Guy tending to his daughters. I walked up behind him, wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his ear. He shivered and I whispered, "Dr. Herbert said we can start working on a brother for these two any time we want now."

He turned around and kissed me. There was no disguising the bulge in his pants. "I take it then that you didn't buy any condoms."

I shook my head and gave him a lustful smile. As soon as we had the girls down for their naps we were naked and Guy was eating my pussy. He was taking his sweet time about it and I cautioned him to hurry before the girls woke up.

He grinned and crawled up between my thighs and speared me with his rock hard cock. He fucked me hard for a solid five minutes before we both erupted in orgasmic bliss. Not ten seconds after I came out of the bliss I heard Simone stirring through the baby monitor. Guy and I looked at each other and chuckled.

Around Christmas that year, I missed a period and had morning sickness. I knew Guy would be more than pleased and I hoped we'd have our boy this time. I had hoped to have it confirmed before Christmas so that I could surprise Guy but a nasty flu had hit the area and the Dr. was busy until after Christmas unless you were a flu patient.

Three days after Christmas, I went to Dr. Brentwood. He once again confirmed I was pregnant and set up appointments with Dr. Herbert for after the holidays. I decided that I was going to wait until just after Guy and I had out New Year's kiss to tell him of our impending child.

I woke up New Year's Eve feeling under the weather. I kind of wondered if I had contracted the flu. I didn't feel as bad as the day went on: I just had a nagging pain in my belly. A few times I felt crampy and worried about the baby. By time we got to the party, I felt somewhat better. When Guy and I left the house my momma asked if I was feeling okay.

Since I was pregnant, I only drank soda water all night long. As we rang in the New Year I kissed Guy. "Happy New Year, baby."

"Happy New Year, daddy to be."

He stopped suddenly and gave me a quizzical look. "Are you telling me that we..."

"Yes I am. We are just over seven months away from welcoming Raymond Michael into the world."

"Don't you mean Gerald David?"

We kissed and danced until the party was over.

I woke up late the next morning. I was alone in bed and feeling really bad. I managed to make it to the bathroom in time to vomit. I was a little freaked out when I saw it was blood tinged.

Guy was down stairs watching the New Year's Day bowl games and keeping our daughters entertained. I went down and smiled as I watched him play with Simone. They were playing their version of "Patty Cake" which consisted of Simone high fiving her daddy over and over saying "Patty, patty" over and over again, followed by "meeee." Chelsea lay on a blanket nearby laughing at them.

Guy noticed me standing there and got a concerned look on his face. "You okay, Mon Chéri,?"

"Yeah I just feel a bit under the weather. I think I'll lie on the couch so I can be out here with you guys."

By evening time, I was cramping badly. Guy decided, without my okay, to call Dr. Herbert's answering service to seek advice. When Dr. Herbert called him back he told Guy to get me to the ER and he'd be there as soon as possible. Guy called his mom and she was at the house in ten minutes and we were on our way to the hospital.

By time Dr. Herbert got there I felt bad enough that I wasn't going to say that Guy was over reacting. Dr. Herbert came in and ran an ultra-sound machine over my belly. He got a sudden concerned look on his face and excused himself from the room.

He returned a few minutes later with a guy in blue scrubs and a pony tail. He kind of reminded me of Tommy Chong, but without the beard. "Janice, Guy this is Dr. Boucher. He is in the radiology department. I asked him to look at your sonogram."

The Dr. Herbert showed him the pictures he had made earlier. Dr. Boucher got a concerned look on his face and left the room. Five minutes later two orderlies came in and moved me to radiology.

Dr. Boucher used another ultra sound machine and then looked closely at the pictures. Dr. Herbert told the orderlies to take me back to my room. Ten minutes later Dr. Herbert came in and asked Guy to sit.

"Janice, you are experiencing an ectopic pregnancy. That means that the egg was fertilized outside of the womb. In this case it is attached to your fallopian tube just below your ovary." He paused while I digested what he was saying. I knew this was not good.

Dr. Herbert continued, "We need to do surgery first thing in the morning. If we let this go any longer it could possibly kill you. In the process, we will have to remove one fallopian tube. I'd like you to consider a full tubal ligation. I fear that if you get pregnant again this could happen again."

I felt like my life was over. I could offer Guy children. If they took that from me I'd have nothing to offer him. I began bawling and Guy held me. He seemed to know the right things to say.

"Baby, you made us two beautiful daughters. I'll never be able to tell you how much they mean to me. I don't think we need to risk your life to try for a boy. If I don't have you, if they don't have you, our lives will be empty. Our baby days might be over, but our lives are just starting."

I felt loved. I was saddened that we would have no more children, but Guy was right. We had two wonderful daughters. His mom brought them to the hospital bright and early so they could kiss me before they rolled me off to surgery.

In the days and weeks following my surgery, I saw my therapist once a week. She helped convince me that Guy was right. My life wasn't over. Guy was his usual knight in shining armor self. While I was limited in what I could do he took care of everything.

When Guy was at work either his mother or mine would assist at the house. Eight weeks later I got a clean bill of health from Dr. Herbert and Guy and I were able to resume marital activates.

Years rolled by and our daughters grew. Simone started school and she picked up on everything. Her teachers raved about her. Two years later, Chelsea started school and it was the same. I heard about how smart the girls were, and Guy and I beamed with pride.

When Chelsea started first grade, I was able to go back to work for Mr. Duchene. It took me a while to get back into the swing of things, but it wasn't long before I had it down pat.

During my time away Mr. Duchene's business had grown to the point that he needed three more assistants in the office. I quickly became friends with them; especially Tammy Guthrie. Tammy had gone to LSU with Guy, and we were friends. One day we were discussing television shows.

"Did you see "Nobody Superstar" last night?" Tammy asked Jenny.

"No I didn't. I don't watch them reality shows."

Tammy went on to say how the woman who won the show had been just a housewife. "Some gal from Kentucky," as she'd put it. I went home that night and looked her up on the internet.

I found information on several TV shows that sought talented people. "Everyone's Got Talent," and "Are you Talented?" had online applications. I also found several talent scouts on line. I filled out all of the applications. Maybe Broadway or Hollywood was in reach after all.

I told Guy I was applying to the shows and he seemed enthusiastic, but warned me not to get my hopes up. He watched a few of the shows with me and we laughed at the ones who were obviously not going to win the show.

I heard back from four of the people I had applied to. The TV talent shows and one of the scouts wanted an audition tape. The fourth wanted more personal information, like my body measurements, and some full body pictures, non-nude, were fine.

I had done some boudoir photos a year before to give to Guy for his birthday. I scanned them and sent them to the scout. Guy helped me make a video for the other sources. I sang and danced using a hairbrush for a microphone, yeah it was silly, but it was what I wanted.

I got thank you notes from "Everyone's Got Talent" and from the scout. I never heard from "Are You Talented?" Two weeks after Simone's eighth birthday, I heard from the fourth talent scout.

He told me that he liked the pictures I had sent and asked if I could call him for an interview. Guy seemed to be skeptical. "Why did he need a boudoir pic of you?" he asked. "No one else asked for that sort of thing."

Guy just doesn't understand the ways of show business. At least the guy didn't ask for nude pictures. Then I might have been worried.

I called and talked to two different people. They said that their boss would be in touch with me soon. "Stardom here I come!" I thought as I hung up the phone. Guy was still skeptical and insisted that he be with me when I saw this man.

* * * * *

"Come sit down here beside me honey. Let's have a little heart to heart. Now look at me and tell me darlin'. How badly do you want this part?"

As I drive along the tree lined residential streets that my TomTom tells me lead to Guy and my girls, I reflect on the bitter argument Guy and I had after I had gone to meet the talent scout.

"You what?" he asked in a low tone over his plate of Jambalaya.

"I met with that talent agent today for lunch."

"I wanted to be with you for that," he replied. His tone wasn't whiny or petulant as I might have expected, but more it conveyed an irritation.

"It was just lunch Guy. We talked about movies and such. He has many stars in big movies right now. Emilio thinks I have the potential to be as big as any of them."

"Who?"