The King of Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting worn out. We had been at it for over six hours when Emilio wandered over with the camera in hand. He had me ride Tom while Willie was in my ass from behind. Then as we started fucking, Emilio added his cock to my mouth. We all fucked like this for half an hour or so and then Emilio said it was time for the money shots.

First Willie jerked his cock and came on my face. The poor dear didn't have a lot left after cumming four times already, and Tom didn't have much more. Emilio hadn't cum all night and drenched my face.

We all just kind of fell asleep wherever. I awoke much later to Willie spooning me. In my sleepy haze, I almost thought that it was Guy. When I felt the size of the cock pressed into my ass I realized it wasn't.

That was the first time I truly felt guilty about being there. All of the other sex was preparing for my career. As I guided Willie into my pussy, it struck me that making slow passionate love to Willie was just for him and me. No one else stirred as Willie and I climaxed.

I would see Willie many times over the next few years, and I would work with Tom more as well. I was working on as many as three movies a week for a while. Most were for the internet only, but a few were DVD releases.

I was nominated for an "Up and Cumming" award but lost out to a girl who would later be proven to be sixteen. Emilio was arrested as part of the investigation linked him to her and his talent all migrated to other houses.

My new agent, Dave DaBone bought me a set of double D tits for Christmas and my career was rejuvenated. Willie said they were much sexier than my large B cups had been.

When Willie graduated and passed the bar exam I was thrilled for him. I had planned an evening of wine and fucking to celebrate. When he didn't show, I called him only to have some girl answer his phone. I could hear the sound of a party going on in the back.

It turned out that the girl who answered his phone was his fiancée. I later heard that they had gotten married and he'd left the business to practice law in San Francisco. I was devastated.

I then started trying to contact Guy and my family. I needed them with me and I figured between what Guy could make as a teacher and what I was making we could live quite comfortably.

Dave sent most of his stars out to dance at various gentlemen's clubs around the country. It helped bring attention to his brand. I went on one tour and danced in clubs in Idaho, Oregon and Washington. I even danced for a week in Vancouver BC.

I also worked on twenty or so films for Dave that year and spent almost all of the money hiring private investigators to find Guy or my parents. They were having a hard time because so many people had scattered during Hurricane Katrina.

It had never dawned on me that they might have been affected by it since Bordeaux wasn't near New Orleans. Eventually I had to fire two investigators and continue on with one.

I did visit Emilio from time to time. He had been sentenced to thirty years for his involvement in recruiting several under aged girls into the adult film industry. I knew that the girls had to have lied when they said that Emilio had helped them fake documents. He had never been anything but straight with me.

He had aged poorly in prison. He looked much older than his 38 years when I saw him the last time. He told me that I was wise to put my career in DaBone's hands. He wished me luck in finding my family. It was two days later that the guards found him hanging in his cell. They never figured out how he had managed to do it with nothing to stand on in his cell. They said that since it looked to be a suicide there would be no investigation.

While I was saddened by Emilio's death, I was excited to find out that "The It Factor" was holding open auditions for their show. I found the sign up forms and filled them out and then waited. On the day of the auditions I waited in a hall with thousands of other hopefuls.

We would each get 90 seconds to impress the panel of judges. I had planned to dance and sing, but when I saw some of the early dancers getting rejected outright I switched and decided I was just going to sing Toni Braxton's "Un-break My Heart." It was one of the songs that Guy had videotaped me singing for my audition videos so long ago.

I got on stage and I sang. The judges didn't buzz me so I knew I was at least going to be considered. Of the four judges, only one voted to send me home. I was given a full questionnaire to fill out and was made to sign a waiver so they could show my performance on TV. I was giddy hoping that maybe Guy would see the show and try to track me down.

I did three photo shoots that week and filmed two scenes for a movie. Then I started rehearsing for the next round of the "It Factor." Around the middle of the week I got two phone calls. The first was from my PI telling me he had located Guy and my parents. My in-laws it turned out had died in a car wreck shortly after I had left.

The next call was from one of "The It Factor" producers, or rather from a one of the producers' flunkies. They were calling to tell me that I had been disqualified from the competition because they didn't allow professionals in, and my work in the adult entertainment industry qualified me as a professional.

"Nobody wants porn stars baby," Dave told me between shoots the next day. "Look how many women enter this business. They enter it because it's far easier to getting in the door here than it is getting into Hollywood. I mean look around. Any whore with a PC and a camera can have a porn site. There are millions of couples out there uploading homemade porn to the net."

"How many Hollywood stars do you see that came from the adult industry? One. And she isn't guaranteed to get top billing or get high dollar to sign on to make a movie. A few have tried."

My face must have shown my falling sprit. "Look doll. There is a stigma attached to this business. It doesn't matter if you work for the biggest brand in the business or if you are a small time Emili-ho."

"Emilio was my friend and he brought..."

"Look honey. I know you liked the guy but facts are facts. There are a million Emilios out there. They find star struck Hollywood wannabe's, throw them in a few films and then chuck 'em aside when they're done. You have done well and had a long career for one of Emilio's finds. Most of his finds end up junkies or statistics."

"Walk down the boulevard some night and ask the street walkers how they got to where they are. Some are run-aways and junkies looking to score quick bucks for a fix. Others started in a cheapo porn company and got left for the wolves."

* * * * *

"After 'while nothin' was pretty. After 'while everything got lost. But still the Jacuzzi runneth over. But still he just couldn't get off."

After rehearsing what I was going to say several more times I finally got out of my rental car and walked to the door. I rang the bell and after a few moments I was looking in the mirror at myself as a teenager. She smiled and said "Can I h..." Then I saw the recognition in her eyes and her smile dropped. "Oh my fucking God," she said as she slammed the door in my face.

I didn't even have time to admonish her for her language. I tried the door handle and it was locked. I heard Simone holler "Daaad!" from beyond the door and then I heard nothing.

After a few more minutes, the door opened and I was looking into the steel gray eyes of my husband. I stood there expecting him to hug me or kiss me. He looked at me and said. "Found us huh?"

"I have missed you guys. Can I come in?"

"I think it's best if we talk out here," he said as he closed the door. I could see curtains moving in one of the side windows. I turned to see and smiled but the curtains closed quickly. I couldn't wait to hug my girls.

"What the fuck are you doing here Janice? You waltzed out of our lives eight years ago and now you think you can just waltz right back?"

"I've missed you. I was making a name for myself so we could live in LA as a family. I make good enough money now that you won't have to..."

"If LA is so fucking great then go back by all means. We have managed eight years without you just fine. We'll continue to manage."

"But the girls need..."

"My daughters want for nothing. For a few years, they wanted a mother. Have you ever had to explain to an eight and six year old that mommy just didn't give enough of a shit about her family to stay? Have you ever seen the heart break on a young lady when she realizes her mom won't be there for her birthday?"

"Better yet," he continued. "Have you ever had an entire town laughing behind your back because your spouse ran off to be a fucking whore?"

"I wasn't a whore. I was, I AM an actress. I was in a movie that was nominated for a major award."

"Well fuck me!" he said with mock surprise. "I must have missed 'Misty Canyon's Nasty Interracial Gangbang Adventure' announced at the fucking Oscars. I guess Gwyneth Paltrow beat you out for 'Best Orgasm' scene too."

"You didn't used to be this sarcastic honey."

"You used to be someone I loved too," he said. I saw sadness in his eyes. About that time a young lady came out to ask Guy something. I knew it was Chelsea but I didn't realize just how long it had been since I had seen her. She had grown so much in the time I was away. "Come give your mother a hug baby. I've missed you."

She spun on me like a jungle cat "Keep your whore hands away from me. I know where they've been and I don't need a disease before I ever have sex." She wheeled around and went back inside.

"You told them? You bastard! You turned my own flesh and blood..." I was interrupted by the door flying open and an angry Simone advancing across the porch. Guy caught her and held her back. I think she planned on clawing my eyes out.

"Listen bitch," she snarled. "He didn't tell us we told him. Yeah that's right. I found your skanky ass website and showed him. Did you know Gramma had to come over for weeks to get him to eat? He loved you, you stupid cunt. But you just had to have all of the dicks you could handle and move away. Crawl back under your rock you filthy whore; we don't want you here."

She spit at me and then turned and went back inside. Chelsea slammed the door to put an exclamation point on the whole thing. I looked at Guy angrily. "Are you going to just let them treat me that way?"

"Yep. You brought all of this on yourself. How the fuck did you find us anyway?"

"I hired a PI. Why are all of you living here in nowhere Colorado?"

"Funny story," he said. Then he noticed my chest and said "Love the whore ornaments by the way."

"Really?" I smiled. Maybe I had a chance. "They helped me get a part in "My Eyes Are Up Here 23."

"Hmm. I stopped that series at 21," he added sarcastically. "Anyway, about six months after you ran off I started hearing shit around town that you were being a whore. Soon the talk grew and I even had people asking me to hook them up with you. I figured it was just talk because you had up and left us like you did. So one night I was in Thibodaux's Videos looking for some diversion for the girls. I was horny and figured maybe I'd pick out a video for daddy too. So there I am in the back room with all of the sweaty perverts, a copy of "The Lion King" in my hand, and I see it; my wife's face and tits plastered bigger than life on a dirty movie case. Well the first thing I did was head to your dad. I didn't want your mom to find out in a shocking manner."

"He had learned a day or so before and was figuring out how to tell me. It seems Thibodaux had told him when he got the movie in. Then we found out that it was only the first one to have you on the cover and guys had been watching you for a few weeks."

"Your mom and dad sold their house and rented a home in Nawlins. I rented our house out and the girls and I moved down there ourselves. My ma and pa got hit by a semi when they went to Houston for a weekend shortly before we moved. I don't think they knew what a whore their daughter-in-law had turned into."

He paused to fight back emotion. I wanted to hug him but I didn't think he'd allow it.

"When Katrina hit we fled to Houston. The five of us all stayed in the Astrodome for three weeks. Your dad and I went back to see if anything was left. Their home had been under water for a week or more, and my house had been flattened by a tornado. I sold the Bordeaux house and took our FEMA money and we bought this house. It seems the guy who lived here moved to Vegas."

"He'd married a whore too. It was part of a big scandal here so I was able to buy the house for a song. She was cheating with a preacher."

He chuckled, "The irony of it all? I moved here to avoid a whore. Your mom and dad made out well too. They bought the house of the preacher this guy's wife was fucking."

"I tried calling you all the time. I tried calling momma too but you never answered the phone. I still love you Guy. I still love the girls. I want us all to be a family again."

"Love? Funny, you and I don't define love the same way. Love means you put your family in front of your dreams. Love doesn't mean moving to California and then fucking every swinging dick that comes along."

He was about to say more when the door opened and Chelsea came out. She was dressed in all black and looked fairly creepy. "Dad, we're going to have to leave soon of we're gonna have dinner before the show."

"I know Pumpkin. I'll be done here shortly." She went back inside and he continued. "Love is driving your daughters and some of their friends to Denver to see Marilyn Manson."

"Over my dead body will my girls see that man perform. He's evil!" I screeched.

"You have no fucking say in the matter."

"I am their mother. I may have been away for a while but I am still your wife and there's no way you are taking them to that concert."

"Your PI didn't do his job very well. We haven't been man and wife for over seven years. The paperwork was sent to your Emilio's office. I filed as soon as you left. They told me I could file under the cause of abandonment after you'd been gone a year. I was pissed. I didn't want to wait a year. Then the first pictures of you appeared on the internet. Those weren't enough to file under adultery, but it wasn't long before you posted pictures that could be used. You got 25% of our savings, which is in an account somewhere. Your paperwork had all of the info."

"I never signed any papers so I know we aren't divorced."

"You didn't have to sign. The adultery just sped up the process and the fact that the pictures were obviously not taken in Bordeaux Louisiana made the abandonment charge stay. You left us. You turned into a porn whore, and now you're old and washed up and thinking that you can just jump right back into the role of mommy. That ship has sailed sister."

I was crushed. I started crying and he just sat there. He didn't once try to comfort me.

"Look," he said. "I'll talk to the girls. Maybe, just maybe, I can get them to sit down with you for a lunch or something. Then you can try to get them to talk to you."

"Can we do that tomorrow?"

"No, it will have to be next week at the earliest. We have a wedding rehearsal to attend tomorrow night and the wedding on Saturday. The girls are in the party so they'll be busy."

I gave him my cell number and he told me he'd be in contact. He went into the house and I returned to the car. I sat and watched as Guy and four girls, all dressed in black with faces painted white came out of the house and got into Guy's SUV. Even Guy was wearing a black tee shirt with blood red "MM" emblazoned over a demonic Mickey Mouse.

I then drove to the address I had been given for my parents. It turned out they lived just behind Guy's house. I knocked on their door. I waited a few minutes and then knocked again and tried the doorbell. I thought I saw a curtain move but I wasn't certain.

After I left, I found a hotel and got a room. I called a friend in LA and asked if he still had the stuff from Emilio's place that the feds hadn't confiscated. He said he did and I asked him to look through it and see if there were any legal papers from Louisiana.

He called back a little later and said he'd found some things and he had sent them to me by air and they should be there the following morning. Just before ten that night my phone rang.

The number was blocked but I answered it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hi Janice."

"Momma? Can I come see you and dad? I have missed you guys so much."

"I don't think that will be a good idea. Guy called us and told us you were around. He gave me your number too."

"Were you home today?" I asked apprehensively.

"We were home when you knocked."

"Why didn't you answer the door?"

"We don't want to see you Janice. We'd rather remember you the way you were. Not as the whore you turned into."

"I'm not a whore, Momma. I am an adult entertainer."

"You're a floozy and a whore! You get paid to have sex. I didn't call to argue with you. I called to wish you well. Your father and I wanted the best for you, but now we just hope you stay safe."

She hung up and I sat there and cried. The next morning I got my package from my friend. I found the divorce decree and saw that Guy had been awarded full custody of our daughters and I had no visitation rights.

I would have to hire a lawyer to get any kind of rights. I just hung out in my room that day. The next day I was on Guy's street watching his house.

There was another car in front of Guy's house. It also had LSU stickers on it. I wasn't there long when Guy and the girls came out dressed to the nines. They were with an older couple. As they were all getting into Guy's Suburban, I recognized my father and mother.

They all looked so happy and I almost went running over to them, but remembered my conversation with my mother the night before and didn't want to dampen their mood.

I followed them to a church on the outskirts of town. It was like a switch had been thrown, we went from suburban style town to country farms in less than a mile. There weren't many cars at the church yet so I figured that they were early to help set up.

I thought I had been busted once when my mom took the girls somewhere. I was sure Chelsea had spotted me, but when mom returned ten minutes later without them she didn't even look in my direction.

It was almost two hours before everyone showed up and the wedding started. I had thought about slipping in and sitting in the back row but the crowd seemed too small for me to go un-noticed. "The price of fame is anonymity," someone had once said.

I saw the bride as she exited a limousine. She was accompanied by four women, including my daughters. From what I could see she was beautiful. Half an hour later the church emptied out.

Because the attendees made a gauntlet from the church door to the limo, I wasn't able to get another look at the bride or the groom. As the crowd dispersed and cars began leaving, I followed them to the reception.

Once I knew where the reception was I went back to my hotel room. I pulled out all of the stops. I made myself as sexy as I could. I knew Guy would think twice about sending me away.

The reception was in full swing when I returned. I slipped in and began looking for Guy. A couple of younger men hit on me, but I was on a mission. As I was scanning the crowd, someone from the wedding party table called for attention.

A guy in a tux stood with a microphone "Ladies and Gentlemen. Friends, relatives and guests; please allow me to introduce Mr. and Mrs. Guy Doucette."

I was stunned. The bride was my former friend Tammy Guthrie! I watched as Tammy and my husband walked out to the middle of the dance floor. She was radiantly beautiful, and her smile lit up the entire room. I could also see a light in Guy's eyes. It used to shine for me, even our daughters were beaming.