The King of Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can officially call you mom now," exclaimed an excited Chelsea as the woman pulled her into a hug. Simone had tears of joy as she reached for a hug. Guy hugged both girls and then kissed his bride inciting a round of applause.

"Please leave before you can cause any problems," I heard a voice behind me say. I turned to look into the un-smiling face of my father.

He guided me out of the venue and walked me to my car. "Your place is not here. You walked out on all of us. Guy is happy now, and the girls are happy. If you love them, TRULY love them, forget they exist. All you can do now is bring un-needed misery to people who have had enough misery."

"All I wanted to do was get my family back I..."

"You threw them away. You threw them away and made us into laughing stocks. Your mom and I grieved losing you, until we realized we had a son. Guy has been more than a son to us over the years, and when Jim and Edna died, we were there for Guy."

"I was elated when Guy started dating Tammy. She is his age and divorced a cheat five years ago."

"But my daughters need me. They..."

"Oh no you don't. They needed you eight years ago. You put your selfish desire to be famous before your kids and husband. They have done well without you. Guy has done a wonderful job raising those girls. They love Tammy and she loves them. Go back to California and let us all live on happily."

He turned and walked back to the reception. He stopped and said something to a guy at the door, and that was the last I ever saw of any of them. I flew back to LA the next morning.

* * * * *

"Oh, you just got to be. Up high where the whole world's watchin' me. Cause I, I got the guts to be somebody to cry out! I want to be somebody, Be somebody soon. I want to be somebody Be somebody too."

Now several months later I still do an occasional movie or photo-shoot for Dave. I think he feels bad for me. I know my web revenue has dropped. I have started seeing a therapist to deal with my depression. My dad was right. All I would have done was open old wounds. My daughters are happy and my Guy is happy.

I am working at the Kit Kat club, and the song from 80's metal band WASP tells me that Melanie Melons has taken the main stage. There will be no offers for lap dances from tables one through twelve. The money isn't great but the tips are nice. Now I have to take a whiskey sour to the guy at table 15. Maybe he'll want a lap dance from a genuine star.