The Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the green light on the box turned off and I heard a chime sound from my collar own collar. My heart leapt with joy as I felt mechanical clicking from behind my shoulders. The straps crisscrossing my chest sprang free, relieving the strain on my shoulders. My armbinder was unlocked! I scrambled to my feet and began hopping up and down, like a weirdo. Within a few seconds, the armbinder fell to the ground. FUCK it felt good to be able to move my arms again!

But I didn't waist time to stretch. I immediately started fidgeting with the buckle that secured my ring-gag. A few seconds later, the gag fell to the ground and I groaned in relief. I was able to close my mouth for the first time all day! I eased my mouth closed slowly, wincing as my jaw settled back into its natural state!

Next, was the hood. I frantically pulled it off, yanking strands of my own hair along with it. Tossing it to the ground, I took a deep breath of free air.

"Aaaaaahh!" I shouted triumphantly. My hands and mouth were finally FREE! I arched my back and stretched my arms out in front of me, working my jaw open and closed. I honestly never knew I could feel so fortunate to have basic motor functions again!

Tasha was kneeling on the ground to my left, her back facing me, staring down at the dirt. She was visibly defeated.

"Which one fell for the trap?" I heard a voice call out from behind me.

I spun around in fear to see three orange vested men walking casually towards us from about 50 meters away. Shit, that was fast! I squinted towards them, noticing that they were the same three gamesmen we'd seen earlier. I answered their question by pointing down at Tasha. I fought the urge to cover up my naked breasts as they approached. The tallest guy laughed, looking down at Tasha.

"What a stupid slut," he chuckled. Then he looked over at me and asked, "That has to feel good, huh? The bitch carts you around the jungle all day as her prisoner and then she ends up capturing herself. Karma never tasted so sweet."

One of the shorter gamesmen walked up behind Tasha and grabbed her by the afro. She yelped as he yanked her head backwards.

"Remind us what you said earlier, slut?" he asked. "Fuck you, was it?"

Just then, Tasha spun around and sucker punched the guy right in the crotch. He fell to his knees letting out a loud groan. Jumping to her feet, Tasha raised her leg into the air, winding up for another roundhouse kick. But the tall gamesman was ready. With his electronic pistol at his hip, he aimed it squarely at Tasha's chest and pulled the trigger. Once again, she fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes, twitching from head to toe.

The third gamesman dropped to his knees, pulling a silver padlock out of his pocket. Within seconds, the gamesman forced Tasha's wrists behind her back and fed the padlock through the D-rings in her each wrist-cuff, locking them together. The tall gamesman bent down and tapped his smartphone against Tasha's collar. The collar suddenly emitted a chime and changed from red blinking lights to a solid red light.

"Welcome to slavery... Tasha Quincy" he said, looking down at the screen of his phone. "For the next 3 months, your ass is the property of... oh damn!" he said, looking up at his cohorts. "Take a look," he said, holding out his phone so the other two men could see.

"Old man Murphy?!" one of them exclaimed. The three of them began to laugh.

"Looks like Murphy's found his fucking-machine model for the season," the man said joyfully.

Tasha had stopped twitching and rolled onto her back panting, glaring up to the sky. "Fuck," she whispered, breathlessly.

"You're a returning contestant, right? You've heard of Tom Murphy?" one of the gamesmen asked here.

Tasha ignored his probing, keeping her gaze straight upward towards the clouds.

The gamesman continued, "Racist old geezer who builds fucking machines. Sells and rents them here every year. And each year, one lucky bitch gets the job of demonstrating those beauties at his shop. All day, everyday."

"This isn't fair!" Tasha shouted pointlessly. "He can't fucking booby-trap an unlocking station! It's cheating!!"

"It's genius, if you ask me," one of the shorter gamesman replied.

The other gamesman reached into his backpack and removed a leather leash, tossing it over to the tall guy. He caught the leash and clipped it to Tasha's collar, prompting her turn her face away in disgust.

"I'll tell you what," he told Tasha, "When we deliver you, I'll let you air out your grievances to your orientation instructor. I'm sure they'll enjoy hearing your thoughts on the matter. Fair enough?"

"No, it's not fucking fair!" Tasha retorted. "It's bullshit!"

The tall guy chuckled, pulling the leash upward. Tasha was awkwardly pulled to her feet.

"Please don't do this," she said, now in a softer tone. "You said yourself- Murphy's a racist. You know what he'll do to me."

"Not my problem, slut," the gamesman replied.

"Heartless bastard," Tasha spat. The men simply chuckled in reply.

"Look," Tasha continued, leaning back away from the leash. "Void this capture and I'll split my earnings with all of you. 1 million, four ways. We each get 250 grand." The men replied with laughter. "I'm serious!" Tasha pleaded. "Tell me your names and I'll cut you a check as soon as we get back to the Kingdom. This time tomorrow, you'll have more than a year's salary."

They changed Nott's Faire's to The Kingdom? What a cliché fuckin' name.

The tall gamesman looked at the other two. "Interesting proposition," he replied to Tasha. "I've got a better one." Then he looked over at me. Nodding down to my ring-gag lying on the ground at my feet, he asked, "Do you mind if I borrow that?"

"Oh," I replied in surprise, "Not at all." I picked up the gag and tossed it over to him. "She can have this as well," I offered pointing toward the armbinder on the ground behind me. A grin spread across the gamesman's face.

"How generous of you," he replied. He whistled over to his partners, nodding at the armbinder. The one closest quickly snatched it up, and advanced upon Tasha. The tall gamesman grabbed Tasha's arms and forced her elbows together behind her back.

"You bitch." Tasha spat at me. "Enjoy this. It'll be the last ounce of power you hammph- ulk lalph!"

The gamesman had shoved the ring-gag in her mouth from behind. Tasha twisted, trying to free herself from the men's grasp, but to no avail. Within seconds, the ring-gag had been buckled tightly behind her head and the three men were forcing her zip-tied hands into my old armbinder. Her head flailed from side to side as the armbinder slid upwards. Her back became arched as the sheath forced her elbows together. This caused Tasha's breasts to be thrust outward, highlighting her curves magnificently. The gamesmen fed the straps over her shoulders, cris-crossed them over her chest, and then finally underneath her underarms where they clicked to the backside of the armbinder. Returned to her former glory, there stood slave Tasha. Ring-gagged, collared, arm-bound, and chastity belted. Conquered and supremely disgruntled, wearing a scowl that could kill.

"Alright, slut," the tall gamesman said, landing a loud smack to Tasha's ass. She turned toward him, her eyes narrowing to slits. "Time to move." He raised his walkie and spoke into it. "Tanner to base. Contestant 134 in hand. Heading to checkpoint 12."

He began walking back the way he came, giving Tasha's leash a tug. She let out an audible grunt and followed his lead. The two other gamesmen followed silently behind her.

"Hey-" called after them. "Seeing as I loaned you my gag and armbinder... what are my chances of you pointing me in the direction of the nearest active unlocking station?" I asked.

The men all stopped and turned to face me. The tall one hesitated, his face contemplative. After a few seconds, he smiled and answered, "You know, out of the 3 years that I've worked here, I've never seen an contestant get quite so close to winning her freedom as this bitch did." He nodded toward Tasha. "But she attacked my coworker. And she called me a heartless bastard. I, personally, believe behavior like that needs to be punished. Given the reality that we're gamesmen and none of us are permitted to do her any harm, I think it would be poetic her former prisoner... yourself, to do it for us." He turned to look at Tasha. "What do you think, slut?" he asked. "Think you'd like to see your former slave win her freedom so she can stop by the shop to pay you from time to time?" She glared back at him, silently. He yanked her leash once more, making Tasha holler in anger. He chuckled dickishly. "She agrees," he said, prompting laughter from his cohorts.

"So, here's what I'll do," he continued, pulling out his smartphone again and studying it. After a few seconds, he looked back up and stared into the distance. "I'm going to point southeast from here," He raised his hand and pointed over my left shoulder, "-in return for your word that you'll make special trips to visit this slut at her new home once you're a free woman."

"Deal," I replied without hesitation. I was willing to say whatever was necessary to win my freedom. I needed out of this nightmare. And for the first time today, escape seemed to actually be a possibility.

"Good girl," he replied. "So, walk southeast from here for about a half a mile and you'll see the last remaining unlocking station. If you're still walking after 7 minutes, then you've gone too far."

"Thank you," I answered as I began to run in the direction he pointed.

"I'd slow your roll, though!" he called after me. "Runners are 10 times easier to spot than walkers."

I sighed, slowing down to a walk. "Thank you," I called back politely. But the prospect of delaying my freedom was infuriating. My feet and entire body ached, my head still throbbed, and my anus continued to tingle from its humming intruder. But I would have gladly sprint through it all in order to be free of this nightmare. But apparently, the only way out was by slow motion... It was beyond maddening.

I tried to remain calm as I walked patiently through the trees. I breathed softly, trying to listen as best I could to the sounds around me. The slightest crunch of leaves or bird call would send me into a state of panic. I would crouch low to the ground and remain still until I was certain that the sounds were nonthreatening. At this rate, my 7 minute hike was going to take 15. I needed to hurry. The longer I waited to make my move, the more time I had to be captured. And the more time there was for another woman to find and steal the last remaining unlocking station. I couldn't let that happen. I had to move.

So, against the advice given to me by the gamesmen, I began to run. I started at a light jog. But once my adrenaline started to pump, I found myself pushing faster and faster. I couldn't help thinking that this was now or never. I was at the homestretch. My eyes darted frantically in search of the green light. I ran flat-out for what felt like a solid minute.

And then, I saw it... A green light flickering through the trees ahead of me. My heart did a summersault in my chest as I squinted into the distance. My eyes were definitely not playing tricks on me. There was a green light ahead! I tore ahead at full sprint. The light grew brighter at brighter with each stride. This was it! I was mere moments away from freedom!

But then, my heart suddenly dropped as I saw the light flicker. I skidded to a stop, straining my eyes to see what was happening. Someone was there! I ducked behind the nearest tree and peeked my head out. I saw a person's silhouette passing in front of the light again, making it appear to flicker. It was a man dressed in camouflage holding an electric rifle. Panting for breath, I stood still and watched from my hiding spot. The man slowly circled the unlocking station, scanning the woods in all directions. I was roughly a hundred yards away, but fortunately, the man had been looking in the opposite direction as I was sprinting toward him. Another couple of steps, and he most certainly would have heard me.

"Dammit," I cursed under my breath. There was no telling how long I'd be forced to wait here until this asshole finally decided to move on. I spun around and leaned my back against the tree trunk. The sunlight was beginning to grow more orange, telling me that it must be getting later in the afternoon.

I wracked my brain, trying to figure out a way how to get to the unlocking station without being seen. He was too close! My only hope was to try inching my way there by ducking behind trees every few steps. And once I was close enough, I could try to make a sprint for the dildo attached to the tree. It seemed like a terrible plan, but it was all I could come up with. Once he was facing the other direction, I'd start. A few seconds later, he rounded the tree to face away from me. I made my move.

Holding my breath, I tiptoed from my hiding spot toward the closest tree. Once I got there, I ducked down behind it and exhaled quietly. My heard was pounding out of my chest. I couldn't ever remember ever feeling more afraid. The tiniest mistake would land me in sexual slavery for the next 3 months. My stomach felt sick at the mere thought of what I'd have in store for me if I failed...

I peeked out from behind the tree. The man was still turned away from me but now had his rifle raised. It looked like he'd spotted something. I took the opportunity to tip-toe to the next tree. I felt like I was living out a perverted version of Zelda, sneaking through a maze, trying to avoid being seen by Gannon's henchmen.

I waited here a few seconds before peeking out from my hiding place again. But just then, I heard the man's voice shout, "Hey!" I dropped as low as I could. Had he seen me? Who was he shouting at? I heard the faint sound of running footsteps in the direction of the unlocking station. But after a few seconds, the sound stopped. The forest was silent. It took me a few seconds to work up the courage to peek my head out again. The man was nowhere to be seen. I scanned the forest, searching for any signs of movement. Nothing. Where was he?! I stood back up, weighing my options.

But no sooner did I stand to my feet, I realized that I was not alone. To my left, I saw a short, petite naked woman tearing through the trees toward the unlocking station. Her chastity belt, armbinder, gag, and hood were all still secured in place, but they didn't seem to be affecting her speed. She was quick! Instinctively, I leapt from my hiding spot, and sprinted for the unlocking station as well. The girl was closer than I was, but with the use of my arms, I could feel myself gaining on her with each stride. Ignoring the pain in my raw feet, I sprinted ahead with all my might. I had to make it there first. I had to.

But then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw more movement. I glanced to my right to see another naked woman running in the same direction. She seemed to be about my height, but was muscular with great big breasts that bounced with each powerful stride. She too was still hooded, gagged, belted, and arm-bound. She, too, was fast! This was gonna be an all-out race to the finish! The three of us had all been waiting for the right moment to make our move. We were all about the same distance from the unlocking station now. As far as I could see, there was still no sign of the man who had been pacing around the tree. My guess was that he'd run off after someone he'd seen in the distance.

We were all about 15 feet away from the green light now. With every last ounce of energy, I sprinted for the black rubber dildo. But then, my heart dropped as I saw the man who'd been pacing step forward from behind the wide tree trunk. He wore a smug smile and had his rifle raised toward us. The three of us skidded to a halt. The petite short girl shrieked and toppled over, falling face-first into the dirt. The man stood there, rifle raised, with his eyes darting between the three of us.

"Welcome, ladies." he said smugly. "Well, That worked out better than I could have imagined! 3 at once! Anyone else out there want to join us?!"

The petite girl to my left struggled to stand to her feet.

"Ah-ah-ah," the man said, turning his electric rifle toward her. "Kneel," he told the girl. "You two-" he said to us, "-come over and join her."

We hesitantly walked over next to her.

"On your knees," he said.

We knelt down next to the short girl. I trembled as I lowered myself to the ground, partly from exhaustion, but mostly from fear. This was it. The end of the line... The man stepped closer, keeping his rifle pointed at us. He was a relatively good looking Asian man with a slender but athletic build.

"Well aren't you three a sight for sore eyes," he said. "I never imagined that I'd get the opportunity to pick my slave from a line-up! Damn, if only I'd paid for the Platinum package, I could've kept all three of you!"

He knelt down in front of me, gazing into my eyes. "I guess I'll just have to settle for one," he said to me smiling. "Is that your natural hair color?" I looked down at the ground. "Eyes up," he said, cupping my chin with his hand. "I asked- is that your natural hair color?" He asked again. I nodded silently. "Gorgeous," he replied. "Off to a great start. Let's check out contestant number 2."

It crossed my mind for a split second to try to snatch the rifle from his hand. But then, I realized the gun would be useless against him. Nothing would happen if I managed to shoot him with it. He wasn't wearing a shock collar or butt plug.

"Do me a favor, Red," he said, standing up straight and taking a few steps backward, "Take off wonder woman's gag and hood, here." He nodded to the busty muscular girl to my right.

I turned and began unbuckling the woman's gag. We were all still panting from our race to the unlocking station. The woman groaned as the ring-gag was pulled out of her mouth.

"Fuck," she whispered, exercising her jaw.

I then pulled off her hood. Even with her face being flushed and her blonde hair matted from the hood, I could see that she was stunningly gorgeous. She looked to be about my age and could easily have made her living as a supermodel. She looked up at the man, with an icy stare.

"Daaamn," the man said smiling. "Both braun and beauty." He knelt down to be eye-level with the woman, cupping her chin in his hand. "And what looks to be the perfect amount of attitude." Without blinking or reacting, she continued staring straight into his eyes. The man chuckled. "Breaking a bitch like you is every man's dream." He patted the woman roughly on the side of face, causing her nostrils to flare ever-so-subtly in anger.

"It's a close call, so far," The man said as he stood up once more. "Red, if you would be so kind as to reveal our last contestant."

I turned to my left and unbuckled the short girl's gag. I could feel her trembling beneath my fingers as I removed the gag and began peeling the hood off of her head. She was a pretty Asian girl and looked like she couldn't have been older than 20. Then again, I'd always been terrible at deciphering the age of people from different races.

"Hot damn," the man whispered. The poor girl now sounded like she was starting to hyperventilate and was visibly shaking in fear.

"Hey, now," The man said softly, kneeling down to her. "You don't need to be afraid. Not of me, anyway." A tear streamed down the woman's face as she stared at the ground. The man inched closer.

"I know it must be scary, but I promise- I'm not going to hurt you." He said, raising his hand to wipe the tear from her cheek. "What's your name?"