The Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl whispered what sounded like "ooo".

The man leaned in closer yet. "What was that, love?" he asked.

And then it happened. Catching all 3 of us off-guard, the little Asian girl shot her head forward, head-butting the man square in the nose. He shouted in agony and reeled backwards. With lightning speed, the girl swung her leg around and swept behind his knees, bringing him down hard to the ground.

As he fell, he pulled the trigger of his electric rifle, which happened to be aimed squarely at the busty blonde to my right. She shrieked and began twitching and convulsing uncontrollably.

Somehow, the spry Asian girl was already on her feet and starting to leap over the hunter in the direction of the unlocking station. Without thinking, I reached forward and grabbed onto her right ankle. I gripped her ankle tightly as she was in mid-leap causing her to fall forward, right on top of the man she'd taken down. She screamed and the man grunted in pain as she fell on square on his stomach region. As thankful as I may have been for the role she played in attacking my enemy, I needed to get to the unlocking station first. Nothing else mattered!

As I scrambled to my feet, I could see the hunter wrestling with the Asian girl. Without the use of her arms, the girl was left only with the option of kicking and flailing her feet. The man appeared to overpower her relatively easily. But I wasn't watching, because I'd now gotten to my feet and was sprinting once more toward the black dildo attached to the tree trunk. A few strides later, I was standing over it and lowering myself down. Once I felt the dildo make contact with my pussy lips, I allowed gravity to pull me down all the way.

Once fully submerged, I suddenly heard the glorious sound of a chime coming from my collar. The metallic clasp beneath my navel suddenly unlocked and the leather straps sprang off of my chastity belt. As I stood up straight, I held the belt put with my hand. I gasped as the Ben Wa ball slid past my sphincter and out of my anus. It wasn't huge, but definitely big enough to make me feel more "stretched out" than usual. But none of that seemed to matter a whole lot, because once I stepped away from the tree, it suddenly hit me- I was free! FREE! This nightmare was finally over!

I looked up to see that the hunter was now straddling the Asian girl who was lying face down in the dirt. They were both grunting and the man's nose was dripping with blood. Despite the girl's struggles, he'd managed to unbuckle and pull down his pants. His rock-hard cock was now positioned mere inches away from the poor girl's vagina.

"No!" I screamed, leaping forward to help. But it was too late. The man plunged into her through the metal ring in her chastity belt. Without pause, her collar began blinking red and a loud horn sounded through the trees. She was his. And she knew it. Instantly, she stopped struggling and kicking and laid still in the dirt. Nothing could be done to help her now.

"Fuck!" the man yelled, pulling out and standing to his feet. "Dammit!" He wiped blood from his upper lip and raised his chin high into the air, seemingly trying to stop the bleeding. "I swear to god if you broke my nose- Oww!" He staggered around, pulling a small rag from his back pocket and placing it up to his nose. "You have no idea how badly you're going to pay for that!" The girl ignored him as she continued panting in the dirt.

Just then, I heard voices from behind me. I spun around to see 2 figures running towards us. I nearly jumped out of my skin, temporarily forgetting that I was now safe. One of them had their rifle raised toward me and appeared to be pulling the trigger. But to my relief, nothing was happening. I realized that my shock collar must have been disabled once I freed myself. But what about the blonde girl?

I spin back towards her, having completely forgotten about her existence. But she was now right next to me, hiding behind the shelter of the tree with the dildo.

"Capture me!" she whispered urgently to me. I cocked my head in confusion.

"What?" I whispered back.

"Quick- do it before they do!" She stepped in even closer "Tap your wrist-band against my collar! Do it now!" she whispered.

I hesitated for a moment too long, prompting the woman to groan in impatience and bend over suddenly to press her neck against my leather wrist-cuff. Her collar began flashing red lights and another fog horn sounded in the distance. There must have been a sensor in each of my wrist-cuffs. The technical advances being employed for this shindig were insane!

Just then, the two strangers approached. One of the people was an obese man, seemingly in his 50's, and the other was a thin, striking brunette, with olive skin, seemingly in her early 30's. The man hunched over, holding his rifle in one hand and supporting his weight with his other hand on his knee. The two of them looked around at the group of us. 3 naked women, one of whom was still laying motionless in the dirt, and a Asian man staggering around looking up at the sky, trying to stop his nose-bleed.

"Looks like we missed the party." the brunette said coyly. She crossed her arms in front of her, revealing the fact that she wasn't armed with a rifle. "Ugh, she freed herself. That explains why your gun didn't work," she said to the man.

Still panting heavily, the fat guy looked me up and down. "Fuckin' A!" he growled. "Forgive my French. The wife and I were hoping to find a redhead. Figures you'd be off the market." I stared back at him, perplexed. The two of them were married? The woman was insanely out of his league. She was fit, young, and exotic looking. He was fat, old, and out of shape. It had to be a gold-digger, trophy-wife scenario.

"Take the blonde then," the brunette said, motioning toward her.

"She's- actually mine," I said awkwardly. "I caught her."

The 2 of them stared blankly at us. "Bullshit," the woman said. "Shoot her, Jay."

"No!" I said loudly, stepping between them as the fat man raised his rifle.

But just then, I heard what sounded like a loud whistle. I turned my head toward the sound and saw 3 gamesman in orange vests jogging toward us. The one in front continued blowing his whistle.

"Cease and desist!" he shouted.

I glanced back at the husband and wife hunters who took several steps back, obviously bewildered by what was happening. I remained still, unsure of who the gamesman was actually speaking to.

A few seconds later, the gamesmen had reached our group. One of them stepped between us and the hunter couple. The other two went over to the Asian girl and her captor. "I'm sorry folks," he said calmly to the hunter couple. "-but these slaves are all out of play."

"What?" The husband hunter asked in confusion.

"Well, the slave over here-" the gamesman explained, nodding toward the Asian on the ground, "-has already been claimed." Then, he turned to me. "And this woman just earned her freedom and is now in possession of this slave."

"What?!" the hunter wife spat. "She can't capture anyone! She's a slave!"

"Former slave, actually," the gamesman replied. "The rules permit freed contestants to hunt for their own slaves if they choose to do so. Her capture was legitimate, I assure you."

The man pulled out his smartphone and held it to my collar, triggering a chime to sound. After a few mechanical clicks, I felt the straps encompassing my neck, wrists, and ankles all loosen at once. I pulled the collar off over my head and shook the cuffs off onto the ground. The gamesman collected them and tossed them in his bag. The feeling of the crisp breeze against my chaffed skin was glorious.

"Dammit!" the fat guy shouted, spinning around in frustration. "We're never going to catch anyone!"

Next, the gamesman pressed his smart-phone to the blonde's collar, making it change from blinking red to solid red.

"This is bullshit!" the wife hunter sneered, stepping forward. "We're paying customers!" The gamesman ignored her and walked over to the blonde woman. "Are you telling me that all these sluts have to do is tap someone's collar and we're out of luck?"

"Cry me river, bitch," the blonde woman behind me chimed in. "You were too late. Get over it." The brunette turned and scowled at the blonde, visibly shocked by the sass she was receiving. The blonde girl continued, "And judging by the collar around your own neck, it would appear that you're not actually a paying customer. Your husband is."

The brunette woman opened her mouth but hesitated to respond. I looked closer at the woman's neck. The blonde was right. Beneath the brunette woman's layers, I could see that she was indeed wearing a collar. She quickly adjusted her shirt to try and hide it.

"My guess," the blonde woman continued, "-is that hubby brought you along as insurance. If he can't find a woman to capture before midnight, he'll be forced to go with plan B. Turn his skank trophy wife into his helpless sex slave for the next 3 months. Am I warm?" The brunette continued to glare silently at the blonde.

"I'd move along, slave," the blonde continued. "He doesn't look like he's gonna last much longer." She nodded toward the brunette's husband who was now sitting on the ground, wiping sweat off of his brow with a rag. "On the plus side, I'll bet big money that the two of you'll win this year's costume contest as slave Leia and Jabba the Hut."

I snorted in laughter from that last one. Even the gamesman next to me seemed to be having difficulty concealing his amusement. No longer able to handle the antagonizing, the brunette abruptly turned and stormed over to her husband. "C'mon, babe. We've gotta keep moving."

The fat man, seemingly oblivious to the entire conversation started the laborious process of standing to his feet. His wife attempted to help him, but he waved her off, prompting her to wait patiently by his side until he was upright again.

"Happy hunting," the blonde woman called after them as they walked away. The brunette turned back, flashing a middle finger at her. The blonde cackled with laughter.

"Here are some clothes, miss," the gamesman behind me said. I turned to see him holding out a grey and black jumpsuit to me as well as a pair of stretchy shoes.

"Oh," I replied. "Thanks." I snatched them from his hands and began putting them on without hesitation. I would have loved a bra and panties, but I supposed beggars couldn't be choosers in a situation like this.

"Got any clothes for me?" the blonde asked the gamesman sarcastically. He ignored her, zipping up his bag and swinging it back over his shoulder. This girl seemed like a handful. She then turned to me and said, "Welp, it looks you own me for the next couple of months. Thanks for taking me off the market."

"Don't mention it," I replied dryly as I hopped on one foot to put my shoes on. Once fully clothed, I tossed my hair back and tied it into a ponytail.

"I'm Brandy," the blonde woman said. "I'd shake your hand, but, well, you know."

I looked over to her and gave her a half-smile. "I'm Ali," I replied.

Just then, the gamesman who handed me my clothes, turned back to me. I caught his eye and could see that he looked confused.

"Your name's Ali?" He asked. I stared back at him, unsure why he was asking. Did he recognize me or something?

"When I scanned your collar, it said your name was Jodie," he said, suspiciously.

Shit! I forgot I was supposed to be Jodie from Ireland! Think, Ali!

"I'm... trying to keep my identity as private as I possible," I replied in my best Irish accent. "The last thing I want is some freak showing up on my doorstep in Dublin."

"Ah," the gamesman said, "My mistake, ma'am." He then turned to Brandy and clipped a leash to the D-ring on her collar.

"Dublin? Dublin, Ireland?" Brandy replied excitedly. "No kidding! I did an exchange program there in high school. My host family lived in Portobello. Which part of the city are you from?"

Ugh, seriously, Brandy? "Uh, just north of that," I replied off the top of my head.

"Sooo, around Broadstone?" Brandy asked. Just then, her head was yanked to the side by the gamesman holding her leash.

"Are you braindead?" the gamesman asked. "She just said she didn't want to share personal details." Brandy shot him a glare at him and then turned back to me.

"Sorry," she said quietly.

"Sorry, what?" the gamesman pressed, aggressively. "You belong to her now, slave. Sorry, what?"

She looked down at the ground and replied, "Sorry, mistress." I could see that she was blushing. I couldn't tell whether it was in rage or humiliation.

Eager to move past the awkwardness, I turned and looked back towards the Asian girl behind me. The other two gamesmen had gotten the Asian girl leashed and on her feet. The Asian hunter now had cotton balls shoved up each of his nostrils. It was hard to stop myself from grinning at the sight of him. But I had a feeling that the more humiliated he felt, the harsher he'd take it out on his new slave. So, I suppressed my grin and forced myself to look away.

"So, where do we go now?" I asked the gamesmen.

"Now, we head back to the Kingdom," the gamesman closest to me answered. "You and Mr. Chei will be free to check into your quarters and your slaves will stay behind for orientation."

He then lifted his walkie-talkie and spoke into it. "Gordon to base. We have contestants 21, 237, and 94 in hand. On our way to checkpoint 9." He then, placed the walkie-talkie back in its hip holster. "Alright, folks- let's head in." Leashes in had, the gamesmen began walking toward the setting sun. The group of us followed their lead.

It all felt so surreal. After everything, it was still hard to wrap my head around all that had transpired. My simple attempt to investigate the Renaissance fairegrounds during the off-season had landed me smack-dab in the middle of a paid sex-slave hunting retreat for the world's most perverted affluent. After half a day of wandering naked through the forest, I'd finally won my freedom by impaling myself on a series of electronic rubber dildos mounted to trees. And along with freeing myself, I'd somehow managed to promote myself from "slave" to "slave owner". My stomach churned. I had zero interest in being a slave owner! The mere existence of such a retreat like this made me sick to my stomach. Becoming a willing participant in the perversion was downright unthinkable. I wanted no more part in it. As soon as I got back to Notts', or the Kingdom, or whatever the hell they called it now, I'd be gone. I'd march straight out the gate.

Uncle Henry would be rolling in his grave if he knew that any of this was happening to his beloved faire. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and a knot forming deep in my throat. I'd kept my cool up to this point, but now, it seemed, my emotions were finally beginning to get the better of me. It had been a long and trying day. One that I couldn't have anticipated in my wildest dreams. But I made it through. I'd conquered this nightmare. It was over. I cleared my throat and blinked the tears out of my eyes. With any luck, in less than an hour from now, I'd be back home soaking in a long hot shower. One hour. I could maintain my composure for one more hour. Keep it together, Ali, I told myself. One more hour and all of this will be over. Against all odds, however, fate would somehow figure out a way to persuade me into staying...