All Comments on 'The Knowing Ch. 06'

by pigalle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Actual prose

Your writing is quite lovely. So much so that I'm almost glad that your posts are so far in between. There's a real thought process. Thank you sincerely. :)

emj417emj417almost 8 years ago

It's hard to keep loving someone who won't love you back . Way past time for him to move on.

Trinity71Trinity71almost 8 years ago
I feel sorry for Jaan

He has lived with these feelings for Santos for all these years. And it seems they haven't diminished. Gosh,what a horrible emotional state to be in.

I am so curious to read all this from Santos' POV, because she's so elusive, you just don't know what's going on inside her mind. Which makes her not quite 3-dimensional.

Thank you for the wonderful update. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No wonder she didn't want him,

She already had one pussy, she didn't need a second one.

Dark_SisterDark_Sisteralmost 8 years ago
Rich, Refined.

Easily one of the best works of writing i have had the pleasure of experiencing on Literotica. Layers upon layers of prose and character-building that you can actially peel away into separate moving parts. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love this

I love this story so much. I read all 6 chapters tonight and you can see your growth as a writer from the first one until now. Now that I'm addicted please update in a timely manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Well done, I really loved it. The storyline is really interesting and has me wondering even long after I've read it. I'm a bit confused though because in part 1 you (Santos) say that the relationship ultimately ended because HE was reluctant to go public even though she initiated the initial secrecy of it all. But following Jaan's POV it appear the other way around.

Oh and please continue or conclude it. Unfinished stories are incredibly unpleasant. Especially the good ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous