All Comments on 'The Lab Pt. 02 - Aftermath'

by badreamer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Weak man

He just accepts her infidelity once she blows him? She needs to be punished (unless she can convince him she was forced somehow) and the Prof needs some serious pain. Time to end that asshole's career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is romance? A finger up your ass during a blowjob?

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
you call that communications?

That was pathetic.

I've had deeper and more emotionally significant conversations teasing a waitress or even with a 7-11 cashier.

badreamerbadreamerover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments.

The focus of the story is a sexual encounter so the conversation is not really developed, I agree.

Regarding the plausibility of forgiveness, I thought a lot about it. He knows something isn't right and will try to investigate and get even in the next episode.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
the professor needs to lose his job

the husband needs to grow a pair.

the wife needs to figure out whether she is married or not.

this story needs to be in the Loving Wives category.

There is nothing romantic about cheating, cuckolding, and betrayal!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
The plot is ok

but your translation of it isn't very good. It's like part 2 has little relationship to part 1. There seems to be whole areas missing.

This is also NOT a romance story. It would fit better in Loving Wives or better yet in non-consent (assuming this is where it's headed) 2*

njlaurennjlaurenover 7 years ago
Not sure

How this could be a romance. The way it is written the wife matter of factly is fucking the professor,hubby knows, yet she shows as much emotion towards him as a typical upper class brit with a pole up its ass.This kind of reminds me of the writing of Camus in the stranger,the wife and husband are like existential zombies. You need to express emotion,unless the characters are on lithium it makes no sense..no anger,no tears,no desperation on her part,and no communication....what husband would take it if his wife said I am fucking my professor,going to continue doing it,but hey I love...

For a reconciliation story there neEd's to be conflict and drama,passion and anger,these two are like watching the whose afraid of virginia wolf played by pod people from attack of thr body snatchers.

It is a shame,because the story has the bones to be something better,the writing/wordsmithing is decent,it is just the emotion that is lacking...try putting yourself in your characters place and imagine how you would feel and write it. I sincery am not trying to be mean,I want to help you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

WHY the fuck is this in ROMANCE?! It is anything but romance and the fact shes cheating on him, but claims the baby is his, he just accepts that? BULLSHIT!!! 1* for being in the WRONG category.

badreamerbadreamerover 7 years agoAuthor
Thinking about it

Thank you again for all the comments. I will certainly change the "romance" classification. I started writing as I imagined the scenes of sexual interaction and I wanted to convey them in a way that would excite the reader. I have several more chapters in the work, will try to add more emotion to them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No.....

just no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not just no

FUCK NO!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

That was pretty damn silly. It's a definite no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh

This story makes no sense. How can she just not stop with the professor and take action. Another dumb slut wife wimp husband story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'll stop,

The check is in the mail, I only love you...that is 3 strikes and in baseball that means you are out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pure crap simply worthless.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

Just doesn’t make any sense. What is wrong with both of your MCs? Is she just a mindless slut and he a spineless wimp?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous