All Comments on 'The Lake'

by JamaicanMeCrazy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

This is a great love story.

JamaicanMeCrazyJamaicanMeCrazyover 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

This is my first time sharing any of my stories with the public- normally my bf is the recipient/guinea pig. I'm glad u liked it... for the rest of the readers- please vote and leave feedback if u like. I'm a newbie that gets off on positive comments. ;)

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Lovely begining

you've created a lovely start to your story. It's good to get invited into a story about an already established relationship. Cuedos for the dread locks, not all hair has to be straight to be beautiful. Nik chose a very enchanting setting to declare his commitment and love to Kali. I'd like to hear more about how they feel as they explore each others bodies, including their snapshots of reflections. This is definitely a story I'll keep reading as you submit new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sweet beginning

This looks like the beginning of a beautiful story. Congrats!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Beautiful!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was just going to be a story of sex sex and more sex but the last couple of paragraphs changed that a lovely tale of love and commitment . Well done. I realize I come to this tale a bit late in the day a nd know nothing of your stories but on this showing hoping for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous