The Lake House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhh ffuuucckkkk, Sammie, that feels soooo good. Oh fuck, I'm about to cum!" Geoff moaned. Sammie opened her mouth more, taking him deep. she increased her pace, sucking harder, deeper. Geoff cock throbbed inside her mouth, the thick head rubbing against the back of her throat, gagging her. Sammie struggled not to gag too much. Geoff grabbed her hair, looking down, watching his sister's best friend sucking his cock. "Oooohh ffuuuckkkkk!!!!" Geoff 's hips bucked again and again, fucking her face when his cock exploded, spewing its hot spunk deep into her mouth. Geoff came again and again, filling her teen mouth quickly. Sammie pulled his cock out, gasping for air. Geoff came twice more, his hot goo splashing on her face and tits. Sammie looked up at Geoff, smiling, her face dripping with his cum. She opened her mouth, showing him the cum she still had, then swallowed it naughtily. She rubbed the still hard shaft over her face and tits, smearing his cum all over her. They had both been so lost in the moment that they hadn't noticed that Angie had gotten home and was standing by the door, watching her best friend, her girlfriend, sucking the brother she was so angry with.

"What the hell is this?" Angie screamed, slamming the groceries on the counter. She stood there a moment, trying to make sense of what she saw. Yes, her best friend had just sucked off her brother. Angie looked at Geoff, her eyes fiery red. Geoff, nor Sammie has ever seen her so angry. "I hate you," she screamed, looking at Geoff, "I hate you both!!!" Angie ran off to the bedroom, crying, slamming the door shut. Sammie got up, running after her, but Angie had locked the door. Sammie banged on the door, begging her to open it.

"Go away, just go away!" Angie pleaded, "Leave me alone." Geoff walked over to Sammie, taking her hand, Sammie was crying, too.

"Let's give her some time, Sammie. It'll be all right," he said s oftly. He had never seen his sister so mad or so hurt. Sammie went to the couch, curled up, crying softly. Geoff walked around the house, not sure what to do. After about 10 minutes, he got a wire coat hanger, bending the rounded hook part straight. He used this to unlock the door, walking in slowly.

"Get out, get out!!" Angie screamed, "I hate you so much!" Geoff shook his head.

"No, I won't, I'm not leaving until we work this out, Angie," Geoff said softly, tenderly. He sat on the bed, beside his sister.

"Work what out? You're an ass, plain and simple." Geoff was about to tell her that it was Sammie that came onto him, but he knew it would do no good and only make Angie more mad at her friend.

"I'm sorry, Angie, I really am," Geoff whispered softly to his sister. He slid his hand over her hips and side, wanting to comfort her. He felt her body tense up at fist, then relax. They sat there quietly for while, not saying anything, just Geoff caressing his sister's side. After a while, Geoff broke the silence.

"I won't be with Sammie any more, I promise." As soon as Geoff said that, he knew it was wrong. Angie turned around, angrily yelling at him

"Why does everything have to be about you? Its always about you!" Geoff sat there, not sure what to say. Angie was finally getting her anger out. "The most popular, the most athletic. You were everything at that school. All anyone knew me as was "Geoff's lil sister." Do you know how hard it is being you "lil sister"? Everywhere I go, people talk about you, as if I don't even exist." Angie began crying more. "And finally, I start to get out on my own, and you take my friend away, too."

Geoff laid down in front of his sister, wrapping his arms around her, holding her to him. She struggled, at first, trying to get away, but his hold was too strong. She gave in, letting his hold her.

"I thought you liked being my lil sister," Geoff asked. Angie always seemed to love being with him and being called "lil Geoff." Angie looked up at her older brother, sniffling.

"I did, I mean I do, but I want to be me, too. I want people to know me for me." Angie felt her brother's hand caressing her back through her thin t-shirt. It had been a long time since he had touched her like that. "I mean, even my classmates know me as your sister." Geoff held his sister tightly. He finally understood what was wrong between them. And it wasn't just her. He had always been protective of Angie, and over the past few years, maybe too protective, always running interference for her, doing everything for her. Since he'd been gone, she's had to fend for herself, but whenever he came home, he took over, like he used to.

"I'm so sorry, Ange. You know I never meant to hurt you," Geoff said softly, lovingly, kissing her forehead. "its just that you've always been my lil sister and I want to protect you, take care of you." Angie had always been strict about her name. She wanted everyone to call her Angie, except for Geoff. He was the only one allowed to call her Ange, and it had been almost two years since he had called her that.

"I know, Geoff, you've always been there for me, but I'm older now, I've grown up. I want to be my own person, not just you're lil sister. I mean, I'll always be your lil sister, I wouldn't trade that for anything, but I'm also me. I've grown up."

Geoff smiled to himself, remembering the previous night. "Yes you have, Ange." Angie snuggled up to her brother. She felt like a ton had been lifted off of her.

"Remember when you used to get into my bed at night, Ange, and we'd talk about anything and everything? I may not have ever told you, but I loved when you did that. Its still one of my favorite memories of us." Angie thought back to those times. She loved it too. Though nothing ever happened between them, she had often thought about it, being her brother's girlfriend. Geoff kissed her forehead again, holding her to him.

Angie looked up at him, smiling, "I love you, Geoff, I've missed you so much." Geoff smiled, looking down at his sister.

"I love you, too, Ange." His hand slipped under her shirt accidentally. Angie moaned softly to herself, loving the feel of his hand on her bare flesh.

"Can we just lay here a while, Geoff?" Angie said softly. Geoff smiles, his hand caressing his sister's back. Angie spun 180 degrees, letting Geoff spoon her like they had done when they were younger. Angie grabbed her brother's arm, wrapping it around her body. She pulled his arm up under her breasts, letting it rest gently against them. Geoff felt his cock stiffen, even though he tried to stop it from happening. He loved that he and his lil sister were getting close again and he didn't want anything to ruin it. He kissed the back of her head, letting her head rest under his chin. Angie pulled his arm a little harder against the undersides of her breasts. She wanted to feel his hands on her but was afraid to make the move. Instead, she pushed her ass back slightly. She felt her heart pounding against her chest, feeling his hard cock brushing against her tight shorts.

Geoff, nervous about coming on sexually with Angie, especially after finally making up, kept his fingers closed in a fist, so not to touch his sister's beautiful breasts. When he felt her ass against his cock, he pulled back a little so she couldn't feel his hardness. But Angie pushed back again, this time keeping her ass against him, rocking gently against his stiffening cock. Geoff opened his fingers, letting his fingertips glide along the tender undersides of his sister's breasts. Angie closed her eyes, moaning softy, her hand still on his arm. She pushed her ass back more, feeling his cock rubbing against her cheeks harder, then pulled his arm up even more. The pull of his arm caused his hand to cup his sister's large breast. Angie moaned louder, holding his arm there, letting her big brother caress her breast through her top. Geoff pushed his hips against her, letting his hard cock gently rub against his sister's firm round ass. Angie could feel her brother's hard cock against her ass, the head poking between her cheeks. She moaned more loudly this time, pushing Geoff's hand against her breast. Her breathing deepened as she felt her wetness soaking her panties. Biting her lower lip to summon her courage, she turned around quickly, facing her brother, her breasts rubbing against his chest, rolling him onto his back.

"Ooohhh Geoff, I've wanted this for so long." Angie grabbed his hands, pushing his arms above his head, She slipped on top of Geoff, straddling his hips, looking down at her big brother. Angie smiled, giggling as she leaned forward, pinning Geoff's arms to the bed. Her breasts swayed just in front of his face. Geoff cock twitched against her ass, poking between her cheeks. Geoff was taken back by Angie's aggressiveness. It was as if a whole years worth of affection and closeness came out at once. She rocked her hips back and forth, grinding against his hard cock.

Geoff let himself be pinned, enjoying, not only the sensuality and raw sex, but also, his sister's obvious enjoyment. Angie pushed her tits against his face. Geoff sucked and bit her tits through her tank top and bikini. Angie squealed when his teeth latched onto her nipple. Angie leaned back, sitting upright as she looked down at her brother.

"I bet this is what you want to see...hehe," she said smiling, giggling. "I saw you looking yesterday." Angie crossed her arms in front of her, grabbing the hem of her top. She pulled her top off, wearing only the too small bikini top. She watched her brother's eyes gazing over her incredible body. Angie had always been the one that wanted to be with her brother. Now, she could see that he wanted to be with her. She reached behind her back, slowly tugging at the thin string that tied her top. Looking down into Geoff's eyes, she slipped her top off, exposing her large teen tits to her big brother. Geoff reached up, cupping his sister's breasts.

"Oooohh ffuucckkk, Angie, they're beautiful," Geoff said, his hands caressing her large fleshy globes. Angie closed her eyes, savoring the feel of her brother's hands on her body. Geoff's cock stiffened even more, the hard shaft rubbing against is lil sister's round cheeks. Angie's body was on fire, trembling as her brother caressed her sensitive breasts. She leaned forward, rubbing her tits over his face. Geoff took a nipple into his mouth, rolling his teeth across the hard bud. Angie moaned loudly, the sensation racing through her young body. She rocked her hips back and forth, grinding against Geoff's hard cock. Angie leaned to her brother, kissing his deeply, something she had wanted to do since she was twelve. Their tongues whirled together, moaning softly as they kissed passionately. Angie broke the kiss, looking down at her big brother. She smiled, giggling.

"That was even better than I imagined...hehe," she said. She slid down his body, kissing down his chest. Geoff's body began shaking, trembling as his lil sister's tongue came closer and closer to his crotch. When she reached his shorts, Angie looked up at him, smiling, then grabbed his shorts, sliding them off. His cock jumped out, standing straight up. Her eyes widened when she saw the monster cock up close. She had heard rumors that her brother had a big cock, and it actually made her proud, but she never expected this. He had the biggest cock she had ever seen, bigger than some of the men in the porn videos she had watched. Geoff watched as his sister studied his cock. Geoff loved when a girl saw his cock for the first time. They almost always gasped and looked at it for a while before taking it. And Angie was no different. He wanted this to be special, he wanted to make it the best hi sister had ever had. Her fingers slid up and down the hard shaft, stroking it gently, feeling it throbbing to her touch. "Oh my gd, Geoff, its so big!" Geoff smiled, sliding his fingers through Angie's hair.

"Do you like it, Ange?" he said, jokingly. He already knew the answer. She looked up at him, a big smile on her face.

"You know I do...hehe," she answered, giggling. Starting at the base of his cock, Angie slowly slid her tongue up the thick shaft, letting the tip of her tongue circle the bulbous head. She opened her mouth, dropping her head down, taking not quite half of his cock into her mouth. She struggled to take much more than that, at first. In a way, Geoff was glad that she wasn't as good a cocksucker as Sammie. Even though she was 18, he had a hard time picturing her doing this with other boys. She was his lil sister, after all. His fingers slipped into her hair, holding it back. Geoff loved watching a girl suck his cock, and this was the one he wanted to see the most. Angie tried to look up at him, as she had seen the girls in the porn videos do, but it was harder it seemed.

"Ooooohhhh ggdd, Ange, that feels sooo good!? Geoff moaned as she bobbed her head up and down the thick shaft. Angie loved hearing her brother say that. She wanted to make him happy, for all the times he had taken her with him with his friends, or protected her, or been there when she needed him. She opened her mouth, letting his balls roll around in her mouth, still stroking his cock with her fingers. She took him deep into her mouth again, this time taking just over half the thick shaft. Geoff felt his cock throbbing, the pressure building inside. He didn't want to cum yet.

Geoff grabbed his lil sister, pulling her up to him, smiling as he looked into her eyes. "I love you, Ange," he said softly, then kissed her again, his tongue slipping into her warm mouth. He loved the feel of her breasts on his chest, so big, so firm. He rolled her onto her back, looking down at his beautiful lil sister. HE smiled, then kissed his way down her trembling body. He nuzzled his face against her tight lil shorts, inhaling her aroma. Angie's body shook with anticipation. Geoff grabbed her shorts, slipping them off her ass, down her legs, tossing them onto the floor. Angie giggled as she laid there completely naked, her brother gazing over her body. Like she was with his cock, Geoff was with his sister's body. She had grown into a beautiful young woman, with an innocence that still shown through. Her breasts were much bigger than most of the girls at college, with that teen firmness, making them sit high on her chest with almost no sag for breasts that size. He gazed down her body, her torso slimming to a small, sexy waist, then widening into a very sensual wide hips. He had always known she was cute and pretty, but now his sister was strikingly beautiful and especially sexy.

"You are so beautiful, Ange," he said softly, lovingly. Angie smiled, her heart pounding against her chest. His fingers lightly slid over her hips and tummy.

"But do you think I'm sexy?" Angie asked, her eyes pleading for the right response. Geoff smiled, kissing her mound, then looking back into his lil sister's eyes.

"You are so fucking sexy," he said smiling. Angie giggled loudly, spreading her legs for her big brother. Geoff dove down, the tip of his tongue flicking up and down her lips, tasting her wetness. Angie moaned loudly, her hips grinding against her brother's face. His tongue darted in and out of her tight wet pussy, flicking over her swollen clit. Angie cried out as she felt the tongue rasping across her sensitive bud.

"Oooohh ggdddddd, Geoff, yes, yes!" Angie cried, her hips bucking against her brother's tongue. Geoff grabbed her ass, pulling her pussy hard to his mouth. His tongue dug deep into her, whipping in and out of his lil sister's wet pussy. Geoff was devouring her pussy. He seemed to love eating her out, unlike the boys at school that did it because they were supposed to. Geoff's fingers dug into Angie's cheeks, lifting her pussy ot his mouth. She grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard as his tongue lashed at her lips, darting in and out of her aching pussy. "Oooohh ffuucckkk, Geoff," Angie moaned between breaths. "Oooohhh ggddd, Oooohh gggddddd." Her hips bucked, fucking his tongue, her juices flooding out. Angie felt her body shaking, trembling wildly as the orgasm build from deep within her. One hand grabbed her brother's head, holding him to her wet pussy. Geoff could feel her about to cum, her body shaking. He rolled his teeth over her clit, raking the sensitive bud. Angie cried out, ready to explode. Geoff sucked her clit between his teeth, moaning, humming as he took her clit into his mouth. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Angie screamed as her body shuddered, her orgasm climaxing into one big eruption. Her juices squirted out, drenching Geoff's face. Geoff kept eating his lil sister, wanting her to cum as never before. She grabbed his head, holding it to her pussy as her sweet hot juices spewed from her tunnel. She came again and again, loving he feel of Geoff's tongue on her pussy.

Geoff eased off, letting his lil sister relax, her body settling down after several moments. She grabbed him by the head, pulling him up to her. "Ooohh Geoff, that was incredible!" she said giggling, her body still trembling uncontrollably. She kissed him deeply, tasting her juices on his lips and tongue. "Take me, please, Geoff. I want to feel you in me. I want to love you so badly." Angie could feel his hard cock poking against her pussy. She grabbed his hips, pulling her brother against her. The thick head forced its way into her tight pussy. Angie moaned loudly as the thick shaft split her open, forcing its way into her. "Oooohhh gggdddd, Geoff!" she moaned. Geoff leaned up, working his cock into her slowly, deeper n deeper with each thrust. His hands grabbed her tits, his fingers digging into her tender flesh as he thrust hard, driving his thick cock deep into his lil sister's tight teen pussy. He cried out as her pussy gripped his cock, squeezing tightly as he rammed his cock deep into her. He thrust again and again, his cock sliding ion and out. Angie wrapped her legs around him, trying to pull him deeper into her, wanting to feel ever inch of her brother's big cock. His cock swelled, growing hard, thicker inside her, stretching her as never before. He slammed deep into her, his hips pounding against her thighs. Angie cried out again and again, losing control as she was fucked harder than ever before.

Geoff rolled over onto his back, his cock still deep inside his sister's tight pussy. Angie rode his cock, bouncing up and down the thick hard shaft. Geoff grabbed her small waist, lifting her, then slamming her down hard. Angie large firm tits bounced as she rode this cock. His cock was so hard, so thick, bigger than he had ever been. Angie cried out as he slammed her down on his thick cock, stabbing deep into her tight teen pussy. She looked up, seeing Sammie standing at the door, her fingers deep inside her pussy. Angie smiled as at her friend, calling her in with a finger. Angie looked down at her brother. She slowed her rocking to an easy rocking, loving the feel of a thick cock inside her.

"Ooohh Geoff, I love you so much. I want to thank you for being such a good big brother to me and taking carte of me all these years." Geoff wasn't sure what to make of what she was saying until he felt the bed move differently. He looked over, seeing Sammie standing beside the bed, naked. Angie pulled Sammie's face to hers, kissing her deeply. She slipped off Geoff's cock, sliding down between his legs. Sammie leaned over, taking his cum soaked cock into her mouth, sucking Angie's cum from his hard shaft. Sammie took him deep, almost his entire cock into her mouth, cleaning his sister's cum from it.

Sammie climbed onto the bed, laying on her back. Angie slid between her legs, on her knees, tonguing her friend's pussy. Geoff watched for a moment, reliving the scene from last night. Angie looked over at him, her eyes filled with passion.

"Fuck me, Geoff," she pleaded, "Fuck me hard." Geoff needed no further encouragement. He slid behind his sister, rubbing his hard cock over her firm round ass. He looked down at it, smiling. His lil sister did have a beautiful ass, round and firm, her skin tight and smooth. He slid his cock into her slowly, loving the feel of her tight pussy on his thick cock. Angie moaned softly, her face still buried in her friend's pussy. Geoff increased the pace, his cock plunging deeper and deeper into her. The pounding drove Angie's face hard against Sammie's pussy, her tongue digging deep into her. Sammie was already close to cumming from watching. She cried out as she climaxed, her hot juices squirting out, drenching Angie's face. Geoff thrust harder and harder, pounding his lil sister as she lapped up her friend's cum.