The Lake House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammie slid under Angie, into 69. She slid her tongue along Angie's pussy, feeling Geoff's cock sliding in and out. Angie moaned loudly, feeling both the tongue and cock on her pussy. Sammie tongued Geoff's balls as the rocked back and forth. His cock grew even harder, thicker,from the feel of Sammie's tongue. Angie grabbed the sheets, her face buries in the pillow as her bother pounded her hard.

"Give me that cock, give it to me," Sammie begged, grabbing the thick shaft. She pulled it out of Angie's pussy, taking the cum dripping cock into her mouth. Geoff thrust down, skull fucking Sammie's talented mouth. Sammie sucked Angie's cum from Geoff's cock, then guided it back into her friend's pussy. Angie squealed as the thick shaft rammed deep into her again. Geoff thrust harder and harder, his hips slamming against her ass. HSe cried out as she felt another orgasm building inside her.

"Ooohhhhh ggggddd, ooohhh gggdddddd! Yes, yes....fuck me Geoff, fuck me hard!" Angie screamed, her body shaking uncontrollably. Hearing his sweet lil sister begging him to fuck her turned Geoff on even more. He pounded her hard, slamming his cock deep into her. His cock began to throb, jerking wildly against her walls. Sammie tongued Angie's lips as the thick shaft pistoned in and out of Angie's pussy. "Oooohh ggddd, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!" Angie screamed as she lost total control of her body, shuddering again and again as the orgasm exploded inside her. SHecame hard, her juices squirting out like a water hose. Geoff kept pounding his sister hard, her juices splattering as his hips slammed against her ass. Sammie's face was drenched with Angie's cum. She lapped up all she could, loving the taste of her friend's cum. Geoff pounded Angie harder, his cock swelling even more. He felt the pressure building inside the thick shaft. Not sure whether his sister was on the pill or not, Geoff pushed her onto the bed. Sammie and Angie slid together, looking up at Geoff like little chicks about to be fed by their mother. Geoff kneeled in front of them, the two beautiful girls taking turns sucking his cock.

Geoff came hard, his cock exploding, first in Sammie's mouth, then in his sister's warm mouth. His cum splashed deep into his sister's mouth. Angie took what she could, then pulled his cock out, letting him shoot the last of his cum on her face and breasts. She rubbed the still hard shaft over her face and tits, smearing her bother's hot cum on her body. She looked up at Geoff, smiling, giggling as she sucked his cock clean. She then kissed Sammie, sharing his cum with her. Geoff collapsed between the two girls, exhausted, breathing deeply. Both girls cuddled beside him, their heads resting on his chest. Angie leaned over to the night stand, grabbing her cell phone, hitting a couple of buttons.

"Hi, mom, if its all right, I think Sammie and I will stay the rest of the week here....... Yeah, Geoff and I are putting our problems to bed."