The Last Flowers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerensa couldn't imagine Abelia doing that. The girl was so innocent and virtuous.

"Now she's turning into a stuck up preacher like Evadne. This ribbon thing is really dividing us."

Aster frowned. "I know. Maybe if I lick her pussy again she'll come over to our side." She pulled a caterpillar off a cucumber and threw it over the fence. Her hands drummed on her thighs. "I'm going to sound like Abelia now, but would you mind if I saw your lock? I don't even know what they look like."

"You don't have one?"

Aster shook her head. "There's nothing to protect." Kerensa looked around. "Don't worry. They're not home."

Kerensa got on her knees and dragged her panties down. She settled on her butt with her legs bent, realising too late that Aster would be able to see the slime oozing from her slit.

Aster's eyes widened. "Whoa. That's...It goes right through the skin, just like they said."

A finger poked Kerensa and she gasped. Gods, she was horny. It was growing in intensity. It felt like...she couldn't control it. Again.

"You're as a wet as I am," Aster said.

The next second, her mouth was on Kerensa's clit, sucking and nibbling on it. Kerensa whimpered, her stomach muscles contracting. A tongue slid between the bars of her lock to lap at her folds.

"Don't." Kerensa moved her hand to cover it. "Not there."

"Sorry," Aster breathed, coming up from between her legs. Their eyes met and she lunged for Kerensa's mouth, knocking her backwards onto the path.

The taste of herself on her lips, Kerensa kissed her back even harder, fiercely making out with the older girl. Aster was grinding against her, humping her through her clothes. She moved to wriggle out of her underwear and shoved a hand in her crotch. Her spare fingers strayed to tickle Kerensa's clit.

"Can you spare a cucumber?" Kerensa whispered between kisses.

Aster broke away to find one on the vine. "How big?"

"That one's fine," she said about the one in her hand.

She giggled and brought it over. "Uh, I can't lubricate it because your lock is in the way. Unless I stick it in mine?"

Kerensa nodded. She didn't care. She just needed to fuck.

Aster slid the cucumber between her labia and pressed, twisting it so it slid inside her. She shut her eyes and pumped it in and out of her snatch.

Kerensa moaned. "Hurry."

Aster snapped out of it, and pulled the cucumber all the way out, dragging strings of juices with it. She put it up to Kerensa's arsehole and rocked it back and forth, opening up the hole and driving it inside. Kerensa bucked and clenched around the intruder.

Aster had found another one for herself and was plunging it into her hungry pussy, while ramming Kerensa's hole with the other. She leaned down to suck on her clit, making Kerensa writhe.

"Oh, ohhhhh. That feels so good."

Her arse packed with a thick shaft, the ministrations to her clit had it burning and tender. She whimpered on each breath as she got closer to the edge. Her back arched, her hips hanging in the air, bucking as she came. Aster was frantically fucking herself, showing her the debauched view of the cucumber penetrating her dripping cunt.

"Here." Kerensa sat up, letting the cucumber fall out. "We'll switch."

She urged her to lay back and took control of the cucumber. With her fresh hands, she was able to thrust it faster than Aster. The girl moaned in appreciation, shutting her eyes. Kerensa tried Aster's trick on her, lowering her face to lap at her clit.

"Ah! Oh, yes, that's it," Aster panted. A moment later she twitched, her whole body going stiff.

Kerensa ground her lock into her leg. She thought that would be it, but her vagina still begged to be filled and her arse felt empty.

She and crawled onto Aster to kiss her, finding her just as receptive. "Why am I like this?"

"I don't know," Aster panted. "It's like when I was with Cadwyn, like something's possessing me."

She ground her crotch into the other girl. "I want the biggest cock I can find."

"Same." Aster sat up, bringing Kerensa with her. "Turn around."

She did as she was told, waiting on all fours with her rump on display. She saw Aster select a small, half-grown turnip from the basket and wipe it along her slit. She felt its narrow tip push against her loosened hole, spreading it wider.

"Urh!"

She clenched her eyes shut. It was bigger than anything she'd tried before and felt like it wouldn't fit.

She looked between her legs and saw Aster sinking her body over an eggplant, forcing it into her pussy. She continued to work the turnip into Kerensa with twisting pushes. Slowly, her arse gave way and it popped inside.

"Oh." Kerensa reached around to feel the leafy stalks protruding from her stretched hole. The greenery was holding it open and moved with her like a tail. "This is so weird."

But she couldn't deny it felt good to be plugged up like that.

By now, Aster had half the eggplant inside her and was bouncing away in bliss. She smiled at Kerensa. "I love my garden."

The sound of a squeaky gate came from the front yard. Aster jumped off the eggplant and ripped the turnip out of Kerensa, throwing them both over the fence. Her arsehole gaping and winking, Kerensa grabbed her underwear and hurriedly pulled them up, right as Aster's mother came around the side of the house. She took in the girl's dishevelled state and frowned.

"What were you doing?" she spat, marching over. "Filthy heathens." She beat Aster with a breadstick from her basket, before whacking Kerensa twice. "Dirty little trollop. Get out, get out."

Kerensa raised her arms in front of her face. "I'm sorry."

Aster's mother grabbed her arm as she tried to flee, hissing in her face, "Not a word of this to anyone!"

She nodded. "Okay."

The woman let her go to berate her daughter and Kerensa ran all the way home. She couldn't believe she'd turned into a complete slut again. At least she wouldn't get in trouble for it this time. Aster's mother wanted to avoid further shame as much as they did.

She stopped to wash her hands at the pump and smooth her hair. Her father opened the door and stared at her with a solemn look. She rushed to make an excuse for her state.

"Uh, sorry I got my dress dirty in th—"

"Kerensa." He waved her to stop. "Another girl's gone missing. Her father found her gone this morning. He thinks she left during the night."

She gasped. "Who?"

"Sarielle."

~

~*~:~*#S#*~:~*~

Sarielle swivelled her head in both directions, searching the trees for whoever had spoken. There was no one there.

"No, please, keep going," the voice said in a desperate tone.

Sarielle's eyes came back to the tree. It sounded like the voice was coming from inside it. And it looked different now. Its branches had become skinnier and its twigs were shorter, most of them having disappeared completely. The single flower it bore turned its face and Sarielle caught another whiff of its alluring scent. A stirring in her cunt made her forget everything. It was almost as if the branch moved to tickle her. Sarielle couldn't fight the hunger between her legs.

"Forgive me, Gods, for my whoring ways," she breathed, raising her hips to impale herself once more.

"No need to beg forgiveness, precious. There is no sin here. Your urges are natural and mother earth sees no shame in this."

Okay, that definitely came from the tree.

Sarielle's lips parted in shock. "Uhh...mmm." Something moved inside her, pushing against her walls. She yelped and grabbed her crotch. "Oh!"

The branch slid an inch out of her, pulling out with the undulating trunk. It pushed back in and repeated the motion. It got faster, more fluid. Now the tree was humping her.

Her hips rolled to meet its slow thrusts, apprehensive, but eager to feel someone else's contribution. Under her hands, the trunk grew softer. It was no longer hard wood, but something more flexible. The whole tree shifted, untwisting its upper half. Sarielle repositioned her hands on the narrower part, noticing now how it resembled a waist. It looked like a wooden dressmaker's mannequin, with a wider torso and...was that a neck? The tree's branches made a cracking sound and straightened, relaxing from their bent position. They uncovered a face, half formed in what was clearly a head. A curled split in the wood formed a pair of lips, with knots in the eye sockets and a narrow nose. Sarielle tried to watch the tree figure, but it was awfully distracting having the branch pound her pussy so rapidly. The juices weeping from her now felt slippery on the smooth trunk. The tree didn't have bark anymore, but something as soft as dry skin.

"Eek!" said the tree a second before its trunk buckled and they both fell to the ground.

Sarielle landed flat on top of it, her face inches from a very elhuven-looking face. It was a girl. And she was gorgeous. Pale blonde hair spilled onto the dirt around her. What had looked like creases growing over knots, were now fluttering eyelids that blinked over big magenta eyes. A hand stroked her cheek with kindling-like fingers. Green lips smiled at her and she tilted her head to bring them to Sarielle's, kissing her tenderly, then fiercely, all the while pumping her cock into her. Her hands held Sarielle's hips, encouraging her to move. The tree broke away from her mouth to breathe, sucking in quicker gulps. Lines formed on her forehead and tiny noises came from her. Fingers sank into Sarielle's arse cheek. The tree bucked hard, driving her cock deep. Then her body went rigid, lifting Sae off the ground. The tree collapsed panting, her body still trying to fuck. She looked up at Sarielle and grinned.

"Thank you."

Sarielle wanted her to kiss her again, wanted to feel those soft lips on hers and that thing moving inside her until she came. The coherent part of her was having trouble with the fact she was now on top of what appeared to be a fully functioning creature.

Thinking she should probably get off the woman, she eased herself up so the tree's extra branch slid out. Her eyes stayed on the strange creature as she stood. The tree girl now had two separate legs and the dirtiest feet she'd ever seen. She was a similar sort of size, perhaps a little shorter, with a narrower waist and spindly limbs. Her tiny breasts and groin were scantily covered with a leafy diaphanous material that looked to be growing from her skin. The creature wasted no time getting up, even if the result was a bit like a newborn foal. She steadied herself before throwing her arms around Sarielle.

"Thank you! Thank you." She let go to spin in a circle, catching one leg on the other and falling face first into the dirt. "Ommf." She pushed her chest out of the leaf litter and clambered back up to finish her twirl with her arms above her head. "Oh, it's magnificent. I can move. I can speak." She smiled at Sarielle. "Thanks to you. Please tell me your name, pretty maiden."

Sae shut her gaping mouth and found her tongue. "Sarielle."

"Hello, Sarielle. I am Ellowyn."

She stared at her, still in disbelief. "Did I...make you?"

The girl giggled. "No, you freed me! I've been trapped in my tree form for a hundred years.

"Your...tree form?"

"Yes. I'm a tree sprite, a nymph. You released me by mounting my root and allowing me to feed on some of your juices and mana. Usually we could go many years without reverting into our tree form, but this woodland has a cursed tree that drained our power."

"A cursed..." She glanced down at her abdomen.

"Yes, that one."

"What's going to happen to me?" she asked, now feeling afraid.

"You're going to have a very busy butthole for a little while, but after that you should be fine. The corrupt magic is embedded in the seeds, not the encasing fruit, and the skin is firm so it shouldn't be absorbed."

Sarielle nodded in vague understanding.

"The tree inhibits magic, all that but its own. It was grown from an enchanted seed, hexed by a sorcerer. He planted two of them to protect the land he stole. One of our elders went to investigate the foreign creature and found it was a green-skinned male of the nestitian race. He was initially hostile, but her beauty struck him and he tried romance her. In the minutes she suffered his conversation, she was able to learn that he came from the city, where he'd learned magic as an apprentice, but he had not the heart you wish a magic user to possess. Instead of using his craft for good, or merely as a profession, he grew greedy and arrogant, his ego something of great revulsion. A man who sought nothing but riches and power, but one with no land. Nymphs who went to ask other creatures about him were told of how he'd tricked lords into fixed bets to swindle property from them. That was too slow for his liking however. The easiest way to get land is to steal it from owners you don't have to face. It came with the added bonus that no one would contest his procurement of this forest. In fact, some applauded his claiming of 'vacant' land for the use of their kind.

So he built a secret workshop in the direction you came from and planted the trees deep in the woods, where people wouldn't be tempted to cut them down. The trees grew unnaturally fast. By the time we saw the sapling it was already too late. The nymphs couldn't get near enough to kill it without fainting. In two days it had the growth of a year. Within a week it was as that of a five-year-old tree. We grew weaker every day. Our skin turned rough with bark and our joints became stiff. Eventually our feet took root and we couldn't move anymore."

"What happened to the sorcerer?"

"Even he couldn't escape death in the end. People must have claimed the area near here as their own. But his trees lived on, fuelled by the magic of the forest."

Sarielle didn't like the idea that her town was founded by an evil sorcerer. It made sense though. There was certainly magic afoot in the place.

Ellowyn had disappeared while she was in thought. Sarielle turned to see her prancing over to another small twisted tree. Her face turned sad as she placed her newly formed hands on the trunk. She kissed the wood and gave it a pat.

Sarielle crept closer. "Is that another...?"

"She died a long time ago. Many of us have perished over the years. I used to be covered in leaves and flowers. I've only been able to manage a single bloom for about twelve winters now."

"You were stuck here all those years? How horrible."

"Yes, but it didn't seem so long to me. Time is different in our tree form. We know it's passing, but it's neither fast nor slow. We go into a state of hibernation, so our consciousness is barely aware of anything around us and we don't age. We can feel when it's cold and when it gets warmer. That's when we try to flower to lure girls to us."

Again, she took off through the undergrowth at an elegant, bounding run. Sarielle thought she'd nicked off for good, but she stopped to check on another tree about a hundred metres away. Before Sarielle could get to her, she was frolicking once more. Sarielle had to run to keep her in sight, her intestines squirming with their burden. Thankfully, the nymph had stopped and didn't move off as she approached.

"It was that flower that made me so depraved, wasn't it?" she spat, feeling anger boil up inside her. Although she'd been horny already, she felt like maybe she'd been tricked into fucking the tree.

Ellowyn let go of her fallen kin and looked up with innocent eyes. "I see I have angered you. Forgive me. I was so eager to check on my friends that I abandoned my saviour and lover."

Sarielle felt the fury melt away and in its stead guilt flooded in. The poor girl was standing beside the corpse of her friend.

"As for your question. I may have contributed to your state, but your lasciviousness was due to the curse tree. Our flowers do release aphrodisiac pollens that arouse females as we need compatible women to germinate saplings. When a pair of passing huntsmen mentioned a town, I hoped girls would venture into the woods and save us. But it was rare for the wind to blow the right way and with enough intensity for our pollens to travel very far, even when all of us were in full bloom. Even then the tree's pollens would get there first." She brushed Sarielle's cheek. "And that tree is potent. While we make a girl wet, it makes the most chaste, innocent girl part her legs and beg for cock in every hole."

Sarielle's cheeks burned. "Does that reach the town?"

"It must on occasion. It too wants girls to breed with, but its methods are crude and horrific. When the tree was young it stuffed a woman's holes so full she died. The folk who searched the woods were talking about her being impregnated by something while they looked for whatever was responsible. I knew it must be the fruit."

Sarielle gasped. "Oh, that's awful."

"Don't worry for her. As sad as it is, she felt no pain. She died in absolute bliss."

Sarielle knew should have been in pain or in the least discomfort from the tree's invasion, but all she'd felt was pleasure and a longing for more.

"That golden thing I saw you take off, it may have saved your life."

"Oh, no. The lock!" She looked over her shoulder. "I need to put it back. I'll get in so much trouble for taking it off."

"Why? What was that thing?" Ellowyn asked.

"In my town the men think the women are licentious by nature and that people or creatures will have their way with us. They put those locks on us to protect our virtue. They're supposed to stay on until we're married, but we're not allowed get married until we turn twenty."

The nymph looked horrified. "Good heavens! What a horrid place."

Sarielle pursed her lips. "It's not the best."

She stroked Sae's arm. "Don't worry, you can stay with me as long as you like. We love elves." Ellowyn smiled. "I was even germinated by one."

Sarielle wriggled her nose. "I'm an elhuven actually."

"El-huh-ven?" Ellowyn's head tilted.

"We're basically a race of elven-human halflings."

Her face lit up. "Oh! I think I may recall something about that. Sorry. I haven't seen many things outside of the forest."

"It's okay. It happens all the time."

She looked to her left. "If it's okay with you, may we search for more sisters? There should be more around here."

"Sure."

This time Ellowyn walked at Sarielle's pace, but they didn't get more than a hundred metres before the nymph slowed down. She stumbled on a rock, and moments later, her knees buckled.

"Ellowyn?!" Sarielle crouched by her side.

She was breathing hard. "It's the tree. I'm too close."

Sarielle helped her to her feet and urged her into a jog back the way they'd come. She felt the girl flagging and slowed to a walk to let her rest. They'd not long passed the spot where they'd met when Ellowyn tore out of her grip and ran to a tree. She fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around the trunk, breaking into tears.

Sarielle patted her back. "I'm sorry."

Ellowyn looked up at her with a smile, wiping the moisture from her face. "She's alive."

Sarielle noticed then, the twisted tree's meagre offering of leaves. It was easy to mistake it for dead.

"This is Amaranth, my best friend." She stroked the trunk affectionately. "There's hope, Amaranth. Don't give up."

This tree also had a phallic branch that made dirty thoughts murmur in Sarielle's head. There was no denying she was still aroused. But she might need Ellowyn to turn around now she wasn't so lust-crazed.

Sarielle wrung her hands nervously. "So, um...do I just get on her the same way I did you?"

Ellowyn looked shocked. "You'd help her? Oh, bless you for offering. But I'm afraid you can't. I've taken too much of your mana. She needs someone else." She gave the trunk a kiss. "I often wondered why I survived when so many older nymphs perished. It's because I was so far from the tree. Even with what you've given me I'm weak."