The Last Flowers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing was still laboured and she had trouble standing. Despite being further from the cursed tree, the nymph wasn't looking much better.

Sarielle took her hand. "We need to get you further away."

"I need water," she said with a cough. "There's a stream over that way." She pointed to the left.

Sarielle led the way through the trees, the nymph on her heels. The sound of flowing water grew louder as they walked and they soon came to a sharp slope down to a bubbling brook. Ellowyn let go of her hand to wade into the water. She sank to her knees and scooped a handful to splash her face, letting out a sigh of relief. From under her flimsy skirt, her appendage grew several centimetres in length until its tip was submerged. Sarielle shied away, still confused and apprehensive.

"What is that thing?"

Ellowyn glanced where she was looking. "It's a root. My tap root to be precise. I have others, but this is the only one that sticks around in this form. I use it to absorb moisture and copulate. In this form it's quicker to hydrate by mouth, but I'm not used to having my mouth back." She giggled and cupped her hands to bring water to her lips.

Sarielle crept over to the water's edge to get herself a drink. She hadn't realised she was so thirsty. Ellowyn finished playing and sat sunning herself in the grass of the bank. Her root was back to its previous size, hidden under her skirt.

"Can...can I see it?" Sarielle asked, sitting next to her.

She should have been mortified, but her curiosity was winning out. Strangely, she felt less shame about what had happened earlier. By all rights she should feel such an abhorrent, immoral creature that sobbing and begging forgiveness would be all she was capable of. There was still a little guilt, and a lot of other weird feelings. But she was okay.

Ellowyn giggled and lifted her skirt. The root was lying flat against her thighs, a small thing only four inches long and less than an inch wide. The tip came to a dull point and looked more like a dog's penis than a man's, but not really like either.

"It's sort of like a p-pen—"

"A penis," she said bluntly. "It is similar in function."

Sarielle flushed scarlet. "Does that make you a girl or a boy?"

"We refer to ourselves as female, but we only come like this, not any other way, so we don't really have a gender the way you think of it. There are male-ish nymphs elsewhere, but we're not the same species."

"Do you have lady parts?"

"I do! Although I have a tap root instead of a clitoris." She parted her legs to show off a gash of timber-coloured skin. Mortified, Sarielle turned away. "You're really shy, aren't you?"

"Actually, I'm one of the more outgoing girls. My friends tell me off for swearing and saying crude things, but I haven't done this before so it's embarrassing."

"I haven't fornicated with anything outside of my species before, so this is new to me too. It's amusing what you find of interest."

"I mean, I haven't...Nothing besides fingers or a pencil."

"Oh! The whole virginal thing. I heard you lamenting that. Don't you fret about your bottom or your vagina. Muscles are elastic. They're fine."

"But my maidenhead."

"Also stretchy. Moved right out of the way. Not that there was much left of it at your age."

Sarielle mulled this over. It contradicted what she'd been taught, but she'd also been taught it would hurt and it hadn't.

She looked at the pretty girl beside her. The nymph really was a beautiful creature. In the sunlight her grey skin took on warmer colour and her hair shone green at the roots. The tips were hot pink like her flower.

Ellowyn scrunched up her nose. "Go on, ask it. I can see you have a question."

"Where did your flower go?"

"My flowers don't become anything in particular on my body. They're not constant. They're simply within me as something I can produce. Sort of like hair." She smiled bashfully. "Did you like my flower?"

Sarielle nodded. "It was the most beautiful I've ever seen."

Ellowyn shut her eyes and her brow creased. A tiny green bud appeared between strands of hair by her ear. It grew larger, turning pink and unfurling in full bloom. She panted and grinned at Sarielle triumphantly. "I probably shouldn't have done that."

The sweet fragrance made Sarielle want to stick her face in the flower, but she restrained herself and admired it from afar.

Ellowyn shifted closer. "Can I look at you? I'm curious as well."

Sarielle looked down at her ruined skirt. What hadn't she seen already?

Ellowyn cupped her own barely-there breasts. "These?"

Sarielle pulled on the cord at her bust. It was already undone and took only a moment to loosen. She tugged her neckline down over her boobs.

"They're so big." Ellowyn marvelled, giving one a squeeze and testing its weight.

Sarielle snorted. "Not where I'm from."

They were 30Bs, but compared to Ellowyn's chest they did look large. The nymph's tiny mounds couldn't be more than 28AAs.

Ellowyn snaked her body further down and sat expectantly near Sae's legs. Sarielle gingerly parted them and the nymph stuck her head in close to get a good look. A finger probed her labia, causing her to shiver. Ellowyn sat back on her heels and to Sae's horror, the girl stuck her finger in her mouth.

"It's not just looks. You taste different too."

Sarielle's eyes fell on Ellowyn's crotch, and her mind wandered to what lay under the nymph's skirt. She wanted that thing inside her again. "We're still close to that tree, aren't we?"

"Yes. It has a vast range."

The tip of the nymph's cock was peeking out from her skirt. Sarielle couldn't keep her eyes from staring. "Can I touch it?"

"What? Why would you—? Oh! You mean my root? I thought you were talking about the tree. I was concerned." She sank onto one hip and opened her legs. "Come take a proper look."

Sarielle crawled into the V her legs created and cautiously reached out to poke the shaft with one finger. This made Ellowyn snigger, but she sucked in a breath when Sarielle took it in her hand. Beneath it, the tawny flesh of her vulva peeled back like petals, the outer labia edged with green. From its centre oozed an amber slime that looked like the sap she'd seen earlier. Without thinking, she lowered her face and licked the slit. Like warm honey, it melted on her tongue and she eagerly lapped more of the wonderful fluid. Ellowyn purred and dug her fingers into Sarielle's hair. With her butt in the air, Sarielle could feel the fruit in her arse stretching her insides. Being reminded she was stuffed full to the brim made juice weep from her cunt. She noticed the shaft in front of her rising, growing longer and thicker. She had to have it. Her vagina was too empty. She clumsily crawled over Ellowyn, seeking to line up her hole, but stopped herself. She clenched her eyes shut and bit hard on her lip.

"Let go." Gentle fingers stroked her face. "It's okay to want it. Release the shame. Forgot everything you've been told."

With that, she felt a little more peel away. She had no reservations about shoving that cock in her cunt, and as she slid it into her warm passage she moaned lewdly. Ellowyn bucked, sending it deep within her.

"Yes! Fuck me."

"You're right. You're not shy." The nymph took a hold of her shoulders and rolled her onto her back. "Just a prude. But we're fixing that."

Ellowyn kissed her with tart tasting lips and gave her breast a squeeze. Her saliva was a milky, bittersweet fluid. She thrust her hips, hitting the back of Sarielle's vagina with luscious strokes. Her root was bigger, stretching her opening tight and rubbing against the fruit.

"Urgh, how did you make it so big?" she breathed.

"It swells with water and sap. Is it too big? There's not a lot of room in there."

"No. It's good. So good."

The speed this position enabled was a new pleasure. She definitely felt like she was being fucked. Fast and hard. Her cunt was sloppy with her cream and only wanted more. She wrapped her legs tight around Ellowyn and drove her fingertips into the dirt. The feeling in her built until it burst in a shockwave throughout her body. She panted as the heat ebbed, not able to move her heavy limbs. Ellowyn's furious pumping stopped and a cool liquid burst forth from her swollen rod. Sarielle felt it coat her walls and flood her pussy. It trickled out of her hole as Ellowyn withdrew her deflating root.

"What was that?" Sarielle asked, a feeling of dread creeping through her. "Oh, Gods. Am I going to get pregnant?"

Ellowyn laughed. "No. That's just how I cum. It's only water and sap." She pulled Sarielle up to sitting and patted her arm. "That frightened you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I just wasn't expecting it. That didn't happen last time."

"No, I was still part tree, quite an unhealthy one at that, and it hadn't rained for a while."

Sarielle frowned at the mess covering her thighs. She was coated in the juices of libidinous lovemaking, yet her main concern was how badly she needed a wash.

"I'm going to hell for what I've done today."

"What?! No, no." Ellowyn groaned. "I thought we were making progress."

"Are you doing something that takes my shame away?" she asked.

Ellowyn sighed. "I'm trying. I have the ability to soothe, but my words can only do so much. It will take time to undo years of conditioning."

Sarielle scooted over to the water and hopped in, her hands gathering scoops of water to clean herself. The sticky sap plugging her arsehole wouldn't budge, but neither did the pinesap she sometimes got on her skin from the woodpile. A thorough rub with some alcohol would take it off. Ordinarily she'd be embarrassed to wash in front of someone, but after what they'd just done, this was insignificant. She was a whore to want it so badly, but it felt too good to stop. She was just going to have to embrace being a whore.

Ellowyn crawled past on her belly like some sort of salamander, drinking the water as she went. She followed Sarielle out of the stream and sat beside her smiling. "Thank you. I feel much stronger. I sense one of my friends nearby. May we look for her?"

"Sure."