All Comments on 'The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 06'

by long_legs2u

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Of all the luck!

I can't believe we were treated to not one but TWO chapters today! Keep up the amazing work.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Oh what did that swine do to her? Great chapters so far, each one just makes we want more!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Darn you but thank you.... I want more but at least we got two chapters out of you and some insight as to what happened with Caspian and the princess

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

I love your writing and have read all of this story today. I cannot wait for more! Great work.

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereover 10 years ago
Lovely chapter!

I'm so glad you post quickly. There were some misspellings but I guess I rather have that instead of a chapter taking so long.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Super

2 chapters in one day and the last one was 2 pages,,,and they were both great,,,thank you,,,,

NuttaNuttaover 10 years ago
Wowooooo

Can't wait for the next chapter :D

ObscurelogicObscurelogicover 10 years ago

This Prince Caspian is seriously twisted....raping two women tied front to front....like what!!! Somehow I could just not comprehend the mechanics of that umm arrangement. Prince Henry seems to be almost in love with the princess I wonder why...he was ready to hand her over to the soldiers when he was oblivious of her identity, the change just seems a bit too quick. Anyway, interested in seeing where the plot goes from here :)

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm happy that you all enjoyed the chapter, by chance they were published on the same day..

Chapter 6 was fun to write and 7 was even more fun :)

Haven't posted 7 yet, i'm still adding the finishing touches and hopefully i'll upload it tomorrow, which means it'll be up some time next week.

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Enjoying this

although I am a little miffed that he couldn't give a rats arse till he found she was a princess . So there wasn't the initial attraction there .Still we like nice rapists rather than cruel ones .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
addictive

i love it so far, please, please, keep it moving on and give it an epic end!

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7 is done!

After much procrastination, I've finally submitted chapter 7...

*raising arms in triumph*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Drunk

She is a captive, she's always in danger and you want me to believe that she would drink herself to stupor? Please use that brain of yours.

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzover 2 years ago

Please continue. Do not let 1 hater that knows nothing of constructive criticism ruin this for everyone else. Well written and imaginative. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous