The Last Shewolf Ch. 84 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes; I have fought battles, I've been injured, I've lost men. I've had more than my share of sorrow in my life, Mackenzie. To be honest, I always thought that when I finally finished my vow to Luna, I'd walk into the woods and die to be with my mate, finally joining her in death." She moved closer, hugging my waist, her firm boobs pressing into me, the nipples like hard eraser heads. "And then I saw you. Beautiful, dangerous, my equal in every way. Everything I wanted but didn't know to ask for. I love you, Mackenzie. I've loved you since you first touched my hand and I looked into your eyes."

She didn't look up, she didn't answer, she just started to cry into my chest. When she started to shiver, I hooked her legs under my arm and carried her to the side where we could sit in the sun, away from the cold stream water. "I should tell you my story," she said.

"I have all the time in the world for you, Mackenzie."

"You may not like what you hear." She buried her head away from my gaze.

"Maybe so, just like you might not like hearing mine. Still, we cannot change what happened to us in the past. The events formed us, turned us into what we are now."

She looked up at me, tears in her eyes. "And what exactly are we?"

"We're meant to be together, Mackenzie. We have a chance to make a real future together, to have children of our own, a huge family to be a part of. I'd hope you would want to be here, with my family, but I'll follow you anywhere if you don't."

"I'm afraid I'll get hurt again," she told me. "But, I feel drawn to you, to them. Natalie is right, you guys have something special going on." She stood up and walked back towards the water, her hips rolling as she moved. She knew exactly what she was doing, and it was working.

"Never tease a wolf, baby."

"It's not teasing if you can back it up." She cheekily looked over her shoulder and dove into the water. I was after her like a shot, taking two steps before diving after her. I caught her leg just past the middle of the pool, hauling her back to me as she fought to escape. She was good, she used different techniques to try and break my holds and create distance. It was her Krav Maga training, but she was laughing the whole time and not trying to hurt me. It took a few minutes, but I ended up with her wrists trapped behind her back while her legs were wrapped around my waist. "Draw," she asked sweetly.

"I believe I have the advantage," I said with a smirk.

"You'd be wrong." I shuddered as she moved her hips, running her core along my painfully hard shaft. She moved up and down a few times while I shifted my grip, letting her arms go so they could wrap around my neck while my hands moved to support her butt. "Feel up for a few rounds?"

"Absolutely." I moved her up until I was poised at her entrance, then slowly lowered her down. The contrast between the cold stream water and the heat of her welcoming folds was amazing. I moaned into her mouth as we kissed, a kiss she broke only when she worked her way down to the base. "Wow," I said.

"Jesus you're a big boy," she said. "Give me a second to adjust here. You feel like you're up to my ribs." Pretty soon she was starting to move a little, then we moved back to the long, slow strokes. The water was great as long as we didn't go to fast. "I'm cumming," she said.

I felt her clamp down on me, her channel milking me, and it was my undoing. "FUUUUCK," I said as I thrust in to the hilt and started to pump my seed deep inside her. She held me there, riding out the orgasm as her eyes rolled back into her head.

When my legs were fully under my control again, I moved us over to the side of the pool, still buried deep inside her. She bounced a little as I walked, and she started moving her hips again. "You're still hard," she said.

"Love, I've been so hard these last few days a lineman couldn't climb it. You have no idea what you do to me." We reached a rock on the edge of the pool, it left me in thigh-deep water while she could sit on the rounded edge. I started to move inside her, faster and harder this time as her moans and kisses urged me on. She came again hard, then again as I sucked hard on her nipples. The third time, pounding hard up into her, she screamed her release as she held on for dear life.

"Mercy," she said as she tried to catch her breath.

"Come on." I pulled out, my seed gushing out of her swollen sex as we finally separated. I picked her up, carrying her over to the warm rock. I laid back, letting her rest on my chest as my hands traced patterns down her back.

"Natalie wasn't lying, that was incredible," she said.

"It was. I love you, Mackenzie."

She couldn't say it yet, but she was thinking it. She kissed me, then nuzzled her head under my chin.

We fell asleep together, the sun warming our bodies, as the bond worked its magic on us both. When we woke, she was more comfortable talking after another hard round of athletic sex. She told me her story, about her rough childhood, her rape and vow never to be a victim again. She told of her fiance' who had been killed, the way men looked at her and treated her, and her eventual decision to just ignore them.

I was reluctant to stop, but we had to get back before dark or she risked being knocked off my back by an unseen branch. I shifted, enjoying the tingles as she crawled back on. It was just before sundown when we walked out of the woods together, hand in hand.

Ch. 90

Snake's POV

The welcome for Gabriel and Mackenzie as a new couple was amazing, and the Club partied into the night. The girls all went inside at one point, and we could hear giggling as they talked in the kitchen. "They're up to something," I said.

"You'll recall that's pretty much a constant with women," Viper said with a laugh. I was sitting with him along with Gabriel and Michael when I saw them coming with Crash behind them.

"Oh shit, look at their eyes," I said. They were eyeing us up like we were prey.

Mia hopped into my lap as Natalie straddled Michael's legs and Mackenzie knelt between Gabriel's legs. "What's going on, ladies," I asked.

"We're tired of waiting," Mia said.

"There's questions you aren't stating," added Mackenzie.

"And we want to get to the mating," said Natalie.

"Will you marry me?" All three girls said it at once, looking up into our eyes. I didn't hear what the others said or did, I just said "YES" and kissed her hard. From the whoops and claps of the assembled crowd, and the expressions on my friend's faces, all three had been yes.

"Well, come on then," Mia said as she hopped off my lap. She took my hand and we stood in front of Crash, who had his bible with a Harley-Davidson book cover open. Gabriel and Mackenzie stood to our left, Michael and Natalie to our right.

"Now?" I looked around, everyone was gathered around.

"Yes, now. Who knows the next time we will all be together?" Mia squeezed my hand.

"And I told you I didn't want to wait," Natalie said. "As soon as I got the call that Zee and Gabriel were making love at the waterfall, I made him come back. I wanted to make sure you didn't screw this up, Gabriel." She was wearing a loose Tshirt, proudly showing off the mating bite she had gotten that afternoon.

"And I've wasted enough time in my life," Mackenzie said. "So why wait another minute?"

"So we're actually doing this?" Crash looked at us, and the girls nodded enthusiastically. The three of us looked at each other, then nodded as well. "Dearly beloved, I don't know why I even bother warning my flock about the dangers of rampant matrimony any more. First comes sex, then comes marriage, I guess then we get a shitload of girls in the baby carriage."

"Damn right," Gabriel said. He pulled Mackenzie in front of him, his hands spread over her belly. "I love that vision."

Michael did the same with Natalie. "I can't wait to see your belly filled with my children."

I hugged Mia to my side. "I love that we'll have our babies," I told her.

"Yeah, yeah, you guys make me want to vomit up the cheap beer and barbecue I ate tonight," Crash said. "Have you ever seen three tougher guys being led around by their dicks?" The group started to laugh.

"It's a pretty long leash," Mia said.

"Like a handrail," Natalie added.

"Sometimes he pushes me," Mackenzie giggled.

"All right. Dammit, if anyone can think of a reason why we shouldn't just marry these three couples so they can stop being so damn lovey-dovey and screwing all the time, speak now or share in the blame." Tiny burped loudly, but no one said anything.

"All right, the vows. Do you lovely ladies take these guys to be your Old Men? To screw him often, take care of his house, and bear the children he wants even though it looks like it hurts like hell?"

"HELL YEAH," the three yelled at once.

"And you guys. Do you promise to love, honor and protect these fine ladies for the rest of your life, giving up all others, and sleeping with the same woman every night as long as you both shall live?"

"DAMN RIGHT," we all said.

"I thought you'd say that. Honestly, these babes are hot as hell, I can't even blame you." He smirked a little and held up the book. "Then by the power vested in my by the Church of Mastercard and a state clearly lacking in its oversight capabilities, I now pronounce you Old Man and Old Lady. You may now..."

"MOLEST THE BRIDE!" I pulled Mia into my arms for a deep kiss, my hands going under her shirt as the guys sprayed beer and tossed popcorn at us. Our friends mobbed us, giving slaps on the back and hugs as they officially joined our family. We stayed for twenty minutes, then Steven handed us the keys. "The rooms are on the top floor, they're yours for the night," he said as he handed one to me and to Gabriel.

"We're going back to our hotel room, it has a Jacuzzi," Natalie said.

I swept Mia over my shoulder, careful of her injured side, and smacked her butt loudly. "I'll see you in the morning," I told everyone. "LATE morning." Mia laughed as I ran off, and we had a very active wedding night. I heard the howl from next door, Gabriel must have claimed Mackenzie, followed by her screams of pleasure. Being naturally competitive, we started a silent competition to see who could make our wife scream the most before going to bed.

I had to stop at four AM, the count was over thirty. We lost.

The next morning, we showered and dressed and went downstairs. A late brunch was set up in the kitchen, and I pulled Mia into my lap as we shared a big plate of pancakes. The tables were packed with people, many humans hung over.

"Did you sleep well," Viper said, and everyone started to laugh. "I wish I was a werewolf, I could have curled up in the woods where I couldn't hear you two."

"It didn't help," Puriel said. "Wolf hearing, those screams could be heard for miles. Thanks for keeping the windows in your room open."

"I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. It was a hell of a night," Gabriel said.

"I don't know if I can ride today, you pounded the shit out of me," Mackenzie said. "And I loved every minute." She pulled him into a kiss.

"Well, since none of us could sleep, we got a few things figured out late last night," Hammer said. "The rest of the Club talked over the lottery and what we discussed, and we're all in agreement."

"We are going with the three chapters/one club idea," Dagger said. "There won't be many up here at first, just Adam, Eve and most of the werewolves. We're already working on getting construction drawings made up and talking to contractors. We want to start demolition of the old structure tomorrow, and get utilities in. If we really push it, we can have the Pack House weather-tight by the end of October. That gives us the winter to get the interior done."

"We have to run in new power and connect to the natural gas line along the road," Azazel said. "Pushing the contractors, we figure we can move in come spring. It's a huge project, we'll need a hundred contractors working it seven days a week to meet that schedule. Meanwhile, we'll use this house as a base."

"That's fine," I said. "Whatever you need, we'll get you. I just want you to keep Eve hidden. Nobody outside the Club sees or hears her. Keep her here and safe. I'm sorry, Baby, but it's just too dangerous."

"I understand, Dad. Adam told me the same." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"I'm handling the lottery," Viper said. "Abaddon has a lot to coordinate with security. I'll work with the lawyers, bury this in so many corporations that no one will be able to figure out we are behind it."

"And Sheri is selling her bar, she accepted the offer yesterday," Moose said. "I'm taking Hammer and Teri, along with Dumah, to scout a location for our southern headquarters."

"I grew up around the Ocala National Forest, that's a better bet than the coasts or down south," he said. "Werewolves don't do good around swamps, and we need plenty of land to run. I think we can find something within two hours of Jacksonville, either in Florida or Georgia, that will fit our combined needs."

I smiled at that. "Good, because I'm looking forward to long winter vacations where I can ride every day," I said.

"The Northwoods will always be home, but I don't mind the beach either," Adam said.

"And you and I will figure out what to do with our current Clubhouse and the old Knight building," Dagger said. "Maybe something a little more rural, since we won't need to work outside the Club anymore."

Mackenzie looked up at Gabriel, a little panicked. "I can't keep my business?"

He shook his head. "I'd never force you to give up what you love, but I want you safe too," he said.

"Compromise," I said. "Keep the company, it's good cover. You still provide investigation and protection services, you just have a single client. The Club. It gives us cover for the guys protecting Adam and Eve, and it isn't fair for the guys to be giving up time and effort protecting them without being paid."

"I like that," Natalie said. "Family business."

"Family." She leaned back into Gabriel's arms. "It will take a while to achieve, I have open contracts and commitments."

"And we can help you with that," he said. "I have some skills in this area."

"Uh huh. I'll be the judge of that. I haven't sparred properly with you yet, and I need to evaluate your firearms and protection skills." He just laughed and hugged her.

"Form a general contracting company, the guys up here focusing on the building should get paid too," I said. "I don't want someone outside the Club making decisions."

An hour later, the major decisions made, we started to load up. We left Eve and most of the werewolves behind, my Club riding back to the cities together. It had been an amazing weekend, full of surprises. On Monday the six of us would have to apply for a marriage license, then send that paperwork in. We also had ring shopping to do.

What a difference a day makes.

Ch. 91

Meghan's POV

One week later

The honeymoons would have to wait, because the Club had a ton of stuff to do. It seemed like Steven and I hardly saw each other now; I was holed up in the Clinic doing research all the time, and he was coordinating security at three different sites.

The Northwoods group was moving like gangbusters; demolition had already begun. The architectural firm we had hired used plans for a resort hotel as a baseline, so we could at least get the walls started. After some discussion, we decided to forego log construction as we couldn't get the timbers cut and delivered in a timely fashion. There was also concern about fires, and Steven wanted the place to be secure, incredibly secure. In the end they went with the use of poured concrete inside insulated forms, giving us highly insulated and strong walls. We were using a commercial building method for the floors, a lightweight poured and reinforced concrete, so we could have large spans without supports. The outside we went with a faux-log concrete siding product that was fireproof, and steel roofing. We also specified steel fire shutters that could be swung and secured in front of the windows. In the end, the entire place would be a safe room and storm shelter, able to withstand almost any attack short of artillery.

The nice thing about the construction was the speed, it was easy to raise the forms. Pouring the foundation had already begun, and the pours would continue 14 hours a day for the next week. We were hiring almost every cement truck from Duluth north. While they poured, we also finished the blueprints we would need for the walls, electrical, plumbing and other stuff. The well was already dug, and a huge septic field was under construction in the huge front yard.

With the frame, roof, windows and doors, and basic mechanicals in place, we would be able to continue construction through the long winter. The plans that had been shared were pretty cool, and the concept was being carried over all three locations. Each member was asked to declare a "Primary" location they would be at; in this location, they would have the equivalent of a large apartment including a nice kitchen and multiple rooms. At the other two locations, you would still have a designated room, but it would be more like a hotel room with a kitchenette, about a third of the size. Since the dream showed we were having werewolf babies, Steven and I had chosen the northern location as our base, as had all the other parents in our dreams.

I was worried the other couples would stay, like Snake and Mia, but they wanted all the girls protected. They both liked the area, so it wasn't a big problem. I was worried about Mackenzie, but she decided that if her security company had a single client, they didn't have to maintain a Twin Cities base. She was in talks to sell the company to a competitor, taking only Natalie with her.

After much discussion among the group, we decided the existing properties in St. Paul just didn't work for us, and there was no room for us to expand. We didn't want to go too far from the cities. The werewolves wanted land to run, the humans wanted a huge garage and storage, but still close enough to visit family and work if you were still doing it. I reminded them of a place we had used years ago, the game farm near Miesville, that was owned by Viking's aunt and uncle. It was still operating, but barely, and in another year or so they would be bankrupt. Viper had kept in touch with them after their son's death, and they were eager to retire. The Club made a cash offer for their land, throwing in an offer to have a permanent room at one of the three Clubhouse locations. Not surprisingly, after a lifetime in the harsh Minnesota winters, they picked Florida. The Clubhouse was going to be the same as the one up North, using the same plans. The huge, fully equipped garage and large gymnasium were also going to be the same. No matter which place you were at, it was going to be like a luxury resort, without the paid staff.

Hammer, Teri and Dumah had been checking in with the other leaders every night, updating them on the search in Florida. They had located over a thousand acres bordering the east edge of Ocala National Forest, less than two hours from Jacksonville. They were in negotiations with the owners, but a purchase and building would have to take place after we claimed our lottery winnings. We had at least one more winter in the hotels before we would be operational in our Southern chapter. On the good side, they had already leased an entire condominium building south of Jacksonville, so we would at least have a good place to stay.

Viper had engaged a team of lawyers, and they estimated it would be another month until the Club could claim the prize. Having this much money with fewer than a hundred members made things more interesting, and the lawyers were working on how to make it all work. In the end, we went with shares. Each existing full Club member and spouse got a full share, and children a one-third share. If they left the Club, their share would be sold back to the Club at par value for the current club asset value. If you stayed, you got full use of the facilities of the Club at no cost. This included use of one apartment, plus a small room at each of the other Chapters. The property remained with the Club, so all you could do was cash out your share. It was all set up so as Club rules for adding and removing members occurred, the Club and the corporation would go on.

1...34567...11