All Comments on 'The Leaning Cock of Pisa'

by Pastrylover55

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wacc

Author only writes WACC stories with the weak husband.

Love to see author fore once write a strong husband that kicks her ass to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wondering if these haters

are using text moduls for their boring rubbish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-wondering if these haters

Why are you reading the comments if they offend you so much. 1*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Either...too short OR too long!!!

I can't make up my mind. Is this this accounting is too short to adequately set the couple's relationship, their emotions about each other and their agreements about openness in sexual matters? Or is it too long and coulda (shoulda) been done in 50 words or less! (My Hotwife got buffed on an almost empty beach in Pisa, Italy by two young Italian surfers, and I watched without anyone knowing! We then ate a wine and cheese lunch!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is not a good story no matter if you are gay or straight.

Too short, no build up, no back story, just walking around Italy and wife falls down and gets fucked by two guys with huge dicks. Thats just stupid and insulting,-5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the author

writes to piss people off that is for sure so why let it bother you, i for one am glad that i am not a person that is that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasy

This story seems to have attracted a lot of comments, just because it says it's a true story, it doesn't follow that it is actually a true story.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Problem is

Problem is that she is cheating, she does not know that he doesn't care, so she is deceiving him....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's just a FANTASY story

First off, if she's sending you off to make a damned picnic and you already have the shit in the car, that is already a fucked up part of the story. You pretend to go make a picnic because you know she's gonna fuck 2 guys? They fuck her, but you don't tell her you saw? How far away is that parking lot really? Just a jerk off fantasy so just put more emphasis on her getting fucked because your build up has flaws. As long as you don't incorporate her degrading you while fucking somebody else or the other dude humiliating you or you fucking and suckin some dude's dick....keep trying. Everybody don't always hit it out da park their first at bat. Keep Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story about a sexy lady

Loved reading about an older woman making love to two young studs whilst her husband watched from a distance, every sexy woman's dream.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Why do haters, who claim to hate haters read haters comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous