The Lesbian & The Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when it happened. The girl locked eyes with Tori. The girl continued to watch her with a naughty grin as she continued to grind against the pole.

Tori reached the bar and saw the hostess with her back to her. The song was obviously coming to an end and Tori turned her head to see what the girl was going to do for her finale. She was obviously quite limber and most girls did something special for a finishing move in this place.

Just as Tori turned her head she knew the girl was about to make her final move on the stage. She watched as the girl somehow lifted herself on top of the pole facing upside down, as one leg wrapped around the pole and then stretching the other leg behind her in the air.

And then the music ended. The girl got off the pole, gave Tori another look as she ran her fingers through her bangs, then got off the stage and went through a door marked Private. Tori instantly knew that this was going to be the girl for tonight.

Tori turned her head around, facing the bar and was surprised to see the club owner August standing behind the bar.

"August! What are you doing here?" asked Tori, surprised.

"One of the girls called in sick and we were running short for tonight, so here I am!" said August.

Tori and August went way back. She had met her through one of her friends and the two women had always been attracted to each other. But August knew that Tori was a player and could never be tied down, so she had never ever given into any of Tori's advances. Tori didn't mind that August denied her, instead they started to grow fond of each other and hung out as often as they could. They had become good friends. In fact, if Tori held the VIP access to the club, it was because of August.

"You're looking good. I haven't seen you in quite a while," said Tori.

"I know; it's been a while. How come I haven't seen you around here either? Tired of the place already?" asked August.

"I haven't been here in the VIP lounge in a while, but I've been here a few times outside at the club though. Never noticed you anywhere around," replied Tori.

"There's been a lot of stuff keeping me a little busier than usual these days. We're going to be closed for the next month to renovate the club and spruce it up a bit," said August.

"Wow, a full month," repeated Tori.

"Yeah, I'm going to lose a lot of business during the renovations, especially to Candyland," said August.

"I was there tonight, and honey you have nothing to worry about. You're not going to lose anything," said Tori.

August smiled and laughed.

Tori turned her head and saw the girl who was up on stage talking to one of the other dancers, every now and then eyeing Tori.

"So, who's the girl?" inquired Tori.

"Why do you ask?" asked August with a sly grin.

"Just curious," said Tori craftily.

"She just started working here 3 weeks ago and she's gotten really popular since then. Most of the women that come in here, all want a piece of her. But she's incredibly picky and doesn't go for just anyone. In fact, she hasn't really gone for any member since she joined here. Most of them come and complain about her, but those are the rules. If the girl says no, then it's a no." said August.

"Is that so?" asked Tori smugly as she eyed the girl, noticing that the girl was done with her conversation.

"Now, I repeat myself. Why do you ask?"

"I may be interested," said Tori with a wicked grin.

"Then I'll arrange an introduction," said August.

The girl then began to move towards the bar.

"Lee can you come here for a bit, I want to introduce you to somebody," said August calling out the girl.

Lee then moved towards the bar and sat down next to Tori.

"Lee, this is Tori, one of our more exclusive members here at the club. And Tori, this is Lee, the latest addition to our growing family," said August.

"Nice to meet you," said Lee in the softest and sweetest voice Tori had ever heard.

"The pleasure is all mine," said Tori as she shook Lee's hand, sending a jolt of electricity through their bodies.

August stood silent watching both the women exchange glances and sizing each other up.

"So, August tells me you just started working here recently," said Tori.

"Yeah, I started almost 3 weeks ago. Although, today is the first time I've seen you around here," said Lee.

"I haven't come around here in a while," said Tori.

"Lee is one of the best dancers that I have here," August interjected.

"I could see that, your dance was really good and quite sexy," said Tori.

"Thanks," said Lee as she brushed her bangs behind her ear.

"I hope August is treating you nicely and not over-working you. If not, you can always come to me!" joked Tori.

"Hey!" said August.

"Oh, she's a wonderful boss and I love working here," said Lee.

"Well, if there's anything else you ever need, you can always come to me," said Tori seductively, as she put her hand on Lee's thigh.

Lee started to a smile as she felt Tori's soft hand on her thigh.

August, who was watching, was a little shocked to see Tori making such a blatant and obvious move on Lee and that Lee wasn't doing anything to push Tori's hand away. Usually, if anyone ever did that with Lee, they would probably see Lee summoning Tanya in to teach them a lesson.

Both Tori and Lee continued to stare into each other's eyes and then August spoke.

"Lee, why don't you go up on stage and perform another set, I'm sure Tori would love to see you dance again," said August with a suggestive smile looking at Tori's hand still on Lee's thigh.

"Yeah, sure" said Lee, turning her head towards Tori, "I'd love to."

As Lee got up, Tori removed her hand from her thigh. Lee grabbed Tori's hand and helped her to her feet, moved towards the end of the stage and pushed her into a chair. Tori looked around, noticing that the place was now empty. Only she, Lee and August remained.

"You stay right there," said Lee.

Tori looked at the Asian girl as she swayed her hips and moved towards the other end of the stage. She looked towards August and gave her a nod. August turned around and pushed a button on the sound system.

The Stroke by Billy Squier came on.

Lee moved towards the pole facing Tori and swaying her hips as she walked. She stopped right in front of Tori and turned around and began to move her hips, running her hands up and down her body.

Tori watched as Lee very sexily moved to the beats of the rock song. Lee began to rub her tit with her right hand and slowly moved her left hand towards her crotch as she shook her hips. Just as she was about to reach her crotch, she twirled around and grabbed the pole behind her.

She bent down a little and began to move her hips, her ass bouncing. She was teasing Tori and Tori was loving every minute of the sexy show that was in full display before her. Lee had a nice ass and once it was in view Tori licked her lips. Lee noticed and smiled at her wickedly. Lee then let go of the pole and put her hands on her skirt and in one swift motion yanked it off her. It was apparently one of those skirts with Velcro that strippers used to just pull them off rather than take it off.

Lee then put her left hand over her thong covered mound and the other hand on her tits. She began to really grab her tits and rub her mound. This overt action by Lee was beginning to really turn on Tori now. She had never seen any of the dancers grab themselves that way.

Lee then grabbed the pole and began to sway her hips once again to the music. She did this for about a minute, then grabbing the pole firmly she began to dance around it, moving sexily and swaying her hips to the beat. Every time her back faced Tori, she got a full view of Lee's luscious ass.

Lee then stopped and began to grind against the pole once again. Slowly moving her hand to the back of her neck, and then behind her back, she unhooked the bra she was wearing and flung it across the floor just like her skirt. Her supple tits were in full view. They were not overtly huge and neither were they small. They were just the right size, just like Tori's, but more perky. She began to grind against the pole.

Twirling around once again, with Tori to her left, she pulled her thong off and then slowly arched her back. Tori was extremely turned on now. Usually the girls would never take their panties off, but Lee had. August had very strict rules about that and would usually give the girls an earful or worse fire them for doing something like this. Tori started to look around the place and saw that August was nowhere to be seen. Lee obviously knew that August wasn't there which is why she daringly took of her panties for Tori.

Lee then lay on the floor of the stage and began to rub her pussy on the pole. Tori could hear her moaning as she stimulated her pussy.

Taking the que that the song was about to come to an end, Lee raised her left leg and moved to the other side of the pole, turning to face Tori.

She began to graze her ass as Tori kept watching Lee putting on a show, even though the music had stopped. Lee grabbed her ass and then smacked it.

Tori's breathing increased.

Lee then very blatantly raised her leg to put her wet pussy in full view.

"You like?" asked Lee seductively.

"Yes, very much," replied Tori.

Lee licked her lips. As Tori saw this, she got up and moved closer to Lee, checking around to see if they were still alone, Tori leaned in and pulled Lee's hair slightly causing her to whimper. Tori then leaned in and began to kiss her. Lee began to meet Tori's kisses. Lee put her arm around Tori's neck trying to pull her in closer as they continued to kiss.

"Ahh-Ahem," coughed August.

Lee broke the kiss and looked at August standing there watching them. Tori released Lee's hair and stood up straight.

"You know, we have places here, where you could go and do that," said August coolly, with her arms crossed.

"August, I'm...." Lee tried to say but was cut off.

"You know the policy around here Lee. But this is your first offence, so I will overlook it this time," said August.

"August, there was no one here. We just got carried away..." said Tori but August cut her off again.

"Tori, even you know the rules. I can't allow this to happen out here on the floor. Give me your card," said August.

"What?" asked Tori.

"I said give me your card!" said August.

Tori removed her card from her purse and handed it to August a little annoyed. August went behind the bar and began to punch in something on the console behind the bar.

"I'm sorry, I think I got us both into trouble," said Lee a little dejectedly.

"No, it's ok. I'll fix this," said Tori.

Tori moved towards the bar and Lee quickly got off the stage and moved right behind her. "August, come on it was just a bit...."

"..of fun?" asked August as she handed Tori her card back. "Upstairs, room 5. Don't say I never did anything for you." said August as she smiled.

Tori looked back and returned the smile.

August looked over at Lee and said, "Doors close in about an hour. Tori, don't keep her longer than that. I have to shut the place down and my best girls need to get home and get some sleep," said August.

"Will do boss," said Lee smiling.

Lee grabbed Tori's hand and pulled her towards the door marked Private. The door led into a hall and had a stair case on the side. Lee pulled Tori as they both began to climb the steps. Once upstairs, Tori removed her card and unlocked the door to Room 5. Once inside Lee pulled Tori into her body and gave her a kiss.

"I wanted you the moment I laid eyes on you!" said Lee, as she once again leaned in and kissed Tori.

Their tongues began to dance in each other's mouths. Tori began to slowly move her hands all around Lee's body, eliciting moans and whimpers from her as the kiss continued.

Tori finally broke the kiss. "I think I am a little too overdressed. Why don't you remove those boots too and then we can get comfortable," said Tori.

Lee immediately sat down on the bed and began to unzip her boots, all the while maintaining eye contact with Tori.

Tori first removed her shoes. Next came her strapless top, which she slowly pulled off. Lee's mouth watered as Tori's breasts came into view. Tori slowly began to remove her skirt, maintaining eye contact with Lee the entire time. As she did this and the skirt reached her knees, Lee was surprised to see that Tori didn't have any underwear on.

Lee now had the boots off and moved towards Tori once she was completely undressed.

"No panties? You're a naughty one aren't you?" asked Lee with a smile.

"I like to go commando when I am looking for a nice sweet juicy pussy. Easier access," said Tori leaning in and beginning to kiss the Asian girl.

They kissed each other with passion as their tits rubbed against each other. The contact of their breasts together was making Lee's nipples hard. She began to moan into Tori's mouth, while their tongues battled each other. Tori began to move her hands around on Lee's back, slowly and gently exploring while moving them down towards her ass. She grabbed Lee's ass and began to massage each cheek while their kiss continued.

Tori wanted to bend her over and start playing with Lee's pussy, but she knew it was better to get her all hot and wet before the real fun began. She wanted to tease Lee. She wanted to get her so hot that she would beg Tori to lick her pussy. Tori instantly broke the kiss and quickly moved behind Lee grabbing her tit with one hand, while the other hand slowly began to move towards Lee's pussy. This reaction caused Lee to whimper and shudder, knowing that Tori would reach her pussy slowly and then begin to play with her. But Tori had other plans.

Tori would inch closer and closer to Lee's pussy and then would deny her. She continued to tease her as she groped her tit and pinched her now erect nipple. Lee's hands moved to her other breast and began to massage it. She was getting wet and Tori had not yet touched her cunt.

"I love your body," hissed Tori. "Such soft skin, such supple tits."

"Please Tori, don't tease me," whimpered Lee.

"Am I teasing you?" asked Tori.

"Yes!" cried Lee.

"Do you like being teased?" asked Tori.

Lee just gulped.

"Do you want me to touch your pussy? Do you want me to play with it?" asked Tori.

"Yes! Please!" said Lee.

"Please what?" teased Tori.

"Please, play with my pussy!" whimpered Lee softly.

Tori then shifted a little behind Lee and slowly inched her hand over her hot and wet pussy. She placed her hands over Lee's clit and slowly began to massage it. Lee began to moan as she could feel Tori's hot breath on her ear as her clit was being rubbed.

"Do you like that?" said Tori.

"Mmmmm...yes!" said Lee, breathing heavily as she could feel her orgasm slowly growing inside of her.

Immediately Tori stopped rubbing Lee's pussy, which left the Asian girl flustered and confused as to why she was being denied.

Grabbing Lee, Tori spun her around and then pushed her against one of the closets that was in the room. Squeezing Lee's tit with one hand and moving her other hand all over her body, Tori licked her lips. "God, you're so hot!"

Lee's breathing was still heavy, taking deep breaths as the teasing of her body continued. Tori then bent down and sat down on her knees. Her face inches away from Lee's pussy, she began to blow onto Lee's clit, making her shudder and causing her pussy to tingle. Looking at Lee react to her tease, Tori moved in and gave her pussy a long slow lick.

"FUCK!" cried Lee.

Smiling wickedly at Lee's reaction, Tori put her hands around the girl's hips and once again gave Lee's pussy a long slow lick, this time concentrating on her clit.

"Stop fucking teasing me and eat my god-damn pussy!" cried Lee in passion.

This was all Tori was waiting for her. As soon as she heard the words escape Lee's lips, she latched onto Lee's pussy making her gasp louder. Tori began to tongue Lee's pussy, alternating every now and then between the heaving girl's pussy lips and her clit.

"Mmmm, your pussy tastes so sweet," said Tori now rubbing her clit and licking her labia.

Lee was beginning to move her hips at the sensations Tori was causing inside her body. Her orgasm inching in closer and closer, slowly creeping up on her, electricity coursing through her body with each lick, each nibble that Tori gave her. She hadn't felt this good in ages. Tori was really good and Lee just wanted her to lick her over and over. Lee began to grind her hips, causing more contact with Tori's tongue.

"Oh god. Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! I'm getting close! FUCKKKK!" screamed Lee.

"Yeah? You like my tongue on your pussy, licking you juices, eating your gorgeous little pink cunt!" teased Tori.

"Yes oh fuck yes. I love it. Lick my pussy...make me cum! Oh please make me cum!!!!" exclaimed Lee.

Tori began to double her efforts. She began to tongue her clit and pushed two finger into Lee's gushing cunt.

"FUCK!" screamed Lee.

Tori began to move her fingers in and out of Lee's dripping pussy faster. Lee was on the cusp and she wanted to taste every bit of her sweet nectar.

Then the world went blank and silent around Lee as her orgasm hit her. The electricity coursing through her body was turning her legs into jelly. She was barely able to stand, Tori had to grab her legs as she began to lap up all her juices.