The Lesbian & The Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" screamed Lee.

Lee almost collapsed over Tori as the last waver of her orgasm ran through her body. Tori held a firm grip on the girl as she stood up and held Lee in her arms. Tori could feel Lee's warm breath on her shoulder as Lee held on.

"That was so fucking good! I haven't cum like that in long time!" whispered Lee.

"Mmmm. Do you want to lie down on the bed?" asked Tori.

"Yes, please," said Lee.

Tori helped Lee onto the bed and lay down next to her, running her hands on Lee's face and moving her bangs behind her ear. Lee closed her eyes as she felt the soft touch of Tori's hand. She moved her face and then kissed the palm of Tori's hand.

Tori felt different lying in bed with Lee. It was a feeling unlike any other time she had been with a woman. She had fucked a lot of girls but something about being with Lee was very different. She couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Tori looked into Lee's eyes, still cupping her face and giving her a loving smile. Lee moved in and kissed Tori. She moved her body and got Tori to lay on her back as Lee got on top of her and the kiss continued. Tori put her hands behind Lee's neck and slowly began to mover he hands onto her back and lower onto her ass. Lee began to grind into Tori's body as they continued to make out. This time the kiss was not tender it was more animalistic. Lee bit Tori's lip as she broke the kiss. Tori looked up at Lee.

"It's your turn now," said Lee.

Tori lay there silent, and nodded to Lee.

Lee bent over and kissed Tori's neck. She slowly began to make her way down, kissing her torso and then moving towards her left tit. She began to lick her left tit and ran her tongue over her areola, grabbing her other breast.

"Unnnhhhh," whimpered Tori.

Lee then moved lower towards Tori's belly and ran her tongue over it, leaving a trail of her saliva. She moved lower onto her mound and then sat up straight, teasing Tori, just as she had been teased earlier. She grabbed Tori's right leg and began to lick her toes.

Lee began to lick around Tori's toes and moved her other free hand down to her own pussy, rubbing it. This was a first for Tori, who had never had her feet licked. Most girls never did something like this with her. Lee then stopped rubbing herself, and once she put Tori's foot down, she brought her hand that had been on her cunt and licked her fingers. Tori was enjoying the erotic sight in front of her. Lee then bent over Tori once again and placed her cum coated fingers over Tori's lips.

Tori licked Lee's sticky cum coated fingers and then gave Lee a kiss. Lee once again began to move lower on Tori's body running her tongue all over, until she reached her target. She reached down to Tori's pussy and gave it a few licks.

"Umm, tasty," said Lee.

Tori just watched as Lee went in again and began to slowly lick on her clit. She gave the clit a few licks and then began to slowly nibble on it.

"JESUS!" cried out Tori.

Lee chuckled into Tori's pussy. It felt good to give as good as she got.

Lee began to lick her clit a little faster. She darted her tongue out like a snake as she flicked the engorged clit. Tori began to move and thrash around the bed as her pussy was now on fire.

"Yes yes yes yes yes...." cried Tori.

Lee began to lick in earnest as she could feel Tori reacting to her moves. Tori then arched her back and lifted her ass into the air and began to grind her pussy onto Lee's face.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK.....FUCKING HELL!" cried Tori, her orgasm beginning to rise.

Lee continued her assault on the dripping wet pussy as Tori continued to grind her pussy on Lee's face.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum!" cried Tori.

Unlike Tori, Lee didn't want to tease her, she just went in for the kill and continued to lick Tori as her orgasm reached its peak and was unleashed!

"FUCKKKK I'M CUMMING!" screamed Tori.

Lee stayed latched onto Tori's pussy, like a vampire feeding on its prey, taking in every bit of the writhing girls cum into her eager mouth. Tori's orgasm slowly began to die down as her breathing began to come back to normal.

"Fuck, that was good!" said Tori.

Lee licked her lips and moaned as Tori gave her a smile. Tori pulled Lee on top of her and gave her a kiss. Their kiss was mixed with Lee's saliva and all of Tori's sweet juices. Lee then looked across the room at the clock on the wall.

"Oops, times up," she said.

"Was that an hour?" asked Tori playfully.

"Actually it was a little more than an hour!" said Lee matter of factly.

Lee got up off Tori and sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry. It's just I don't want to get into trouble with August," said Lee.

"I understand," said Tori.

Tori got up off the bed and began to get dressed.

"I had fun though," said Lee.

"Yeah me too. Maybe we should do this again sometime," said Tori.

"Of course. I usually work Monday through Friday. So you can come over here to the club anytime," said Lee.

"I meant outside the club sweetie," said Tori.

"Why?" asked Lee.

"Well, I don't usually pick up the girls from the VIP room. But tonight I met this sexy girl and I had a good time with her. So I thought I could see her sometime outside of her work," said Tori.

"Um, I don't think August would like that," said a hesitant Lee.

"Are you dating August?" asked Tori.

"No." said Lee.

"So, you have your own life and who you spend time with outside the club is your business," said Tori.

"I don't know," said Lee.

All dressed up she moved towards Lee, gave her another kiss and handed her a card from her purse.

"If you change your mind," said Tori winking at Lee.

She then opened the door to the room and proceeded downstairs and towards the exit of the VIP section. What she had just done was highly unusual. She usually never picked up girls from the VIP room, let alone fuck them. Plus, she never ever gave her number to a conquest she had fucked. But there was something different about Lee. She still couldn't shake that feeling. All she could do was hope that she got to see the sexy Asian minx once again.

*-*-*