The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, first time is always special," Jeff said, sitting down on the bed. "How do you feel."

"Like I'm not myself, but more myself than I've ever been." I said.

"I know exactly what you mean," Mira giggled. "You're a good dancer." She fell back on the bed. She was definitely not wearing anything under that t-shirt. I caught a glimpse of her pussy before she crossed her legs. I think Jeff noticed. My heart started beating. I wanted to see it again.

"I'm sorry, did I just flash you?" Mira cracked up. She seemed to easy-going about it.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." I tried to seem cool.

Jeff smiled. "So tell us about this guy of yours."

"Nothing to tell," I said. "I expected him to be in love with me for no reason, he wasn't, I lost it, end of story."

"You'll find someone else," Mira said.

"Yeah but prom is really soon, and I kinda doubt it, I'm pretty awkward," I admitted.

"You don't seem very awkward to me," Mira said.

"Yeah," Jeff agreed, "You seem pretty real."

"Thanks," I said. I'd never been called real before, and it was nice to be around some people who appreciated such a thing.

"You can always go alone to prom, with the girlfriends," Mira suggested.

"All the girlfriends have boyfriends," I whined. "That's not the experience I wanted to have. I wanted to do the whole thing. Get picked up at my house, pin that flower thing on my guy, have him meet my parents, drive me to the prom, we'd dance around, go to the hotel after, make out on the bed all night, I'd let him see my boobs, we'd have sex for the first time. That's the dream."

"Well even if that doesn't work out," Mira assured me, you're not gonna have any trouble getting a guy in college, right?"

"Right," Jeff agreed. "Not to hit on my brother's friends but you're really cute."

"Thanks," I said.

"No joke," Mira kept going. "You're super pretty and cool, and if I had boobs as big as yours in high school I would have had a field day, just saying."

I giggled. These people were pretty open. "You guys don't need to flatter me," I said.

"Just telling the truth," Jeff said.

"Can I tell you guys a secret?" I asked.

"Tell."

I was already blushing. "After I cried in the bathroom, I started fingering myself. Is that strange?"

"Nah," Mira laughed. "It's perfectly normal to rub one off when you're sad. Whenever we're upset we have some of our best sex."

"Wow," I said.

"Too much info?" She asked.

"No," I said. I was starting to get a little horny again.

"How long have you guys been together?" I asked.

"Six years" Jeff said, proudly.

"That's great," I said. "I want to find something like this one day."

"You will," Mira assured me.

"When did you first start having sex?" I asked.

"Pretty much right away," Mira laughed. "We couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We were sixteen, and so horny."

"Lucky," I said. "I'm eighteen and so horny, and nobody but myself to love."

"You've never had sex?" Mira asked me.

"Never."

"That's fine, there's no rush," Jeff said.

"I know," I said. "But I've never even seen a penis."

"You aren't missing much," Mira laughed. Jeff giggled too.

"Yeah, I know, I just always felt like I should leave high school knowing at least something about sex. I've learned all this math that I'm never gonna use, read all these books I'm never going to remember, memorized chemical formulas I've already forgotten and never got in the first place. But I never even learned how to give a BJ." I don't know what it was about these people that let me be so open with them. I never even talked like this with Callie. She must be wondering where I am.

"Do you wanna learn?" Mira asked me.

"Huh?"

"Do you want to learn?"

"Learn what?"

"How to give a blowjob." She smiled. My heart started pounding.

"What, like right now?" I asked, looking at Jeff. The look in his eyes was intent, but the look in Mira's was excited and a little devious.

"Yeah, right now," she said decidedly.

"We can do that?" I asked.

"Why not?" She laughed. "Jeff lets me fool around with girls all the time, and sometimes I share them with him."

"You can do that?" I asked, still not quite believing what I was hearing.

"Yeah," Said Jeff. He wasn't braggy or anything, he made it seem like it's perfectly normal.

"How does that work?" I asked.

"We're confident that we love each other," Mira said simply. "Sometimes we just like to share that love."

"Oh," I said, getting nervous.

"We don't have to," Jeff said.

"No," I cut him off, I was getting insanely curious now, this felt so safe, so comfortable, the thought of how strange this was kept bouncing in my mind, but then again, something about it felt so right. I could have my first sexual experiments with some strange guy alone in a dark room not knowing how far he'd try to push me, or I could have them here. Having Mira here made me feel super safe. My pussy was getting warm, wet.

"What was that you said, about there being no coincidences?" I asked.

The couple smiled at me.

"I wanna see it," my lips said, without me even having to think. Mira almost squealed with delight. I could tell she was really excited about this. Hell, we all were. She beckoned me onto the bed with them, and held me by the hands.

"Okay," She said, containing her excitement, "before we get carried away, here's the rules: nobody has sex with him but me, but other than that you can do whatever you want. And only if you want." She stressed the last part.

"Okay," I said. I little bit of drool fell off of my lip onto Mira's leg.

"Someone's excited," She laughed. "Ready for a little lesson?"

"Yeah." I was starting to breathe hard. She was so sexy it was unbearable. I started down at the bulge in Jeff's sweat pants. Mira pushed him onto his back, and we hovered over him, from both sides. She gave him a few little kisses along his stomach, his abs were so nice. Very slowly she started to pull his pants down. I held my breath as I saw his trimmed pubes appear. I'd never seen anything like this before. Then she revealed the base of his penis, and slowly slid the pants over the whole length of it, taking what felt like an eternity. Finally the whole thing sprung out. I felt a shock through my whole body.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

"Like it?" She gleamed at me.

"It's huge," I said.

"Oh, don't inflate his ego," She scolded me playfully.

"Are they all this big?" I asked her.

"Rarely," She said. "I'm a lucky girl."

"Me too," I whispered. Honestly a little freaked out. The pictures in all the biology books made it seem like these things were the size of a thumb, but Jeff's looked almost as big as my forearm. It was thick and fleshy and had veins, and heavy big balls hanging underneath, and a big fat tip like a mushroom. It was curved up like a big banana. It looked like something out of an alien movie, and yet at the same time it looked so human, so natural, so alive. I felt like I was discovering some new species. My pussy started to stream wetness. Here it was, a real penis. The more I was scared of it, the more I wanted to touch it, to feel it. Mira must have read my mind.

"Wanna hold it?" She asked.

"Is it okay?" I asked Jeff.

"Of course," he said, and laid back. My hand reached over with a mind of its own and grabbed his cock around the base. It felt so thick and hard, muscular, I expected it to be softer, but his cock was like a hard muscle on the inside, covered with thick, soft, warm skin. I could feel his pulse through it. My hand barely made it around the girth. I sat there holding it, hypnotized by it.

"She likes it," Mira smiled at Jeff.

"It's crazy," I said. What the hell was I doing? What would Danny Evans think of this? The thought made me laugh a little.

"How can you fit it in your mouth?" I asked Mira.

"Easy," She said, tying her wild hair back into a ponytail. "keep holding it."

"Slowly she lowered her mouth right above the head. She just breathed on it at first, and with every breath, Jeff's body jolted with pleasure, I could feel his cock throbbing in my hand. This was amazing. A little drop of wetness formed on the little hole at the tip of his cock. I guess guys get wet too. Mira's little tongue darted out and lapped it up. I was starting to drool and I felt like my pussy was starting to soak through my jeans. With my free hand I undid my fly and reached into my panties, and just held my pussy in the palm of my hand. I watched Mira with rapture.

She seemed to savor the taste of the wetness that she took from Jeff's cock, and I could sense a little change in her. She seemed like she was losing control. In a second the whole head of his cock was in her mouth, her thick juicy lips were massaging it as it kept getting even thicker in my hand. It throbbed with every movement of her mouth. I couldn't believe she fit it in her mouth, but there it was, going deeper and deeper with every thrust. A little drop of spit rolled down it and landed on my hand. Jeff was starting to moan. She was too. I let out a little moan as well, and Mira opened her eyes with the cock still in her mouth and gave me the sexiest little look. She pulled it out of her mouth. It was glistening with her spit. Almost by instinct I grabbed it with my second hand and started stroking it, lubed and slippery with all the drool. Jeff was bucking his hips against my hands. I couldn't believe I was making his whole body twitch like that.

"Easy," he said. Mira held my hands in place.

"You don't wanna make him come yet," She told me.

"Okay," I said. "What do I do?"

"Do you masturbate?" She asked me.

"All the time," I said.

"Then you know what to do. Just pay attention to his body, almost like it's your own, you can tell how you're making him feel. It's like a dance, and you're leading" She explained. I could tell she liked playing teacher. She was squeezing the head of his cock between two fingers as she talked to me. It looked squishy. I wanted to kiss it. "The most important part is to enjoy it." she finished.

"Got it." I said.

"Do you want to taste it?" She offered.

"Yeah," I said.

"Lots of tongue, lots of lips, lots of spit, no teeth." She said. Jeff took a deep breath. I centered myself between his legs, and held his cock in my hand. I opened wide and let the head into my mouth. Jeff gasped. It was still slippery and wet with Mira's spit, and tasted a little salty. It filled up my whole mouth, but I still had a little room to twirl my tongue around it. I could feel it twitching in my hand as I held it. Slowly I started to bob my head up and down on it, trying to get a little more of it into my mouth, I think I could fit like a third of it, but he seemed to be enjoying himself. It was crazy that I was making him feel this good. I couldn't believe I was giving my first blowjob. It was so fucking hot. I took my other hand and started stroking his abs and chest, the muscles were making me so wet and horny. Mira started stroking my hair. She brought her head close to mine, and started licking the sides of Jeff's cock, so that her tongue touched my lips every few seconds. Our mouths met at the head of his cock and we started to make out. Her lips were so big and soft, and her tongue was so smooth, we alternated kissing and licking his dick, trading it from her mouth, to mine, to right in between running our tongues all over it. The whole fat shaft was covered in a thick layer of spit.

I was getting hornier and hornier, sucking on it, and just kept going harder and harder. I was losing control of myself. Mira kept kissing me on the cheek.

"You're a natural," She said, "keep going." She didn't need to say that, I couldn't stop anyway, even if my jaw was getting a little tired. She went up to make out with Jeff for a little while, and then she slid herself on top of him, facing me, and sat on his face. Sixty-nine position. This was one I actually knew. She lifted up her shirt and sat her pussy down on his face. I could see his tongue starting to lap at it. Immediately she started moaning and groping at her breasts through her shirt. I was stunned as she finally said "fuck it" and threw the shirt off. She was completely naked in front of me, grinding her pussy into Jeff's face. Her body was magnificent, fit, but curvy in all the right places. She kept firmly squeezing her full, heavy breasts in her hands. Her chocolate skin was glistening with sweat, and her little nipples were a deep black.

She kept grinding on his face harder and harder. I wondered if this was how Callie's boyfriend went down on her, but somehow I doubted it. I couldn't see Callie getting as free and turned on as Mira was right now. She bent down towards me and took Jeff's dick out of my mouth. She kissed me hard on the lips, trying to suck out all of my spit, and then proceeded to fill her mouth with Jeff's cock. I went down and tried to fit one of his balls in my mouth, but it was too big to fit, so I just licked them a little bit, but then just laid my head against his thigh and enjoyed the show. I put my hand back in my pants and started to stroke my pussy while I watched Mira's body swimming on top of Jeff's. She was starting to lose control, I could tell, She was moaning so loud I was sure people could hear her outside, Jeff was moaning too, more like grunting. Somehow Mira was managing to fit almost the entire dick into her mouth, wildly sliding her mouth up and down it's length.

I was getting so wet I could barely handle it. I slipped my finger inside myself, and then a second, and started to finger my g-spot. My pussy felt so tight around my two fingers, and I could barely imagine how it would feel to slide Jeff's huge cock in there. The thought of it was starting to bring me over the edge. With one hand in my pants, and the other groping my breasts under my bra, I could feel the orgasm starting to come. Mira was starting to feel it too, I could tell. Her moan would have been a scream if she did not have her mouth full of dick. Her body was squirming wildly and mind was too. We were coming. I closed my eyes and let the orgasm take over my body, augmented by the sound of Mira's. I could feel the ecstasy coursing through every inch of me, and even around me, outside my body and into them into them, and then I felt something else.

Something warm landed on my face, at first I thought I was drooling, but then there was more and more of it. I opened my eyes and then I could see that Mira had taken Jeff's cock out of her mouth, and that it was spurting come like a volcano in thick juicy streams up into the air, hitting her face, and mine, and landing on the bed around us. My orgasm quickly rebounded into a second, even stronger one at the sight. His thick cock just kept twitching, letting out burst after burst of thick white come. Mira's mouth was right next to it trying to catch as much as she could. Another thick stream shot out and landed right across my cheek and mouth. It was the last one. Catching my breath, still feeling the reverberations of my orgasm coursing through me, I licked up the glob of come that was sitting on my lips. It was salty, and gooey, it felt dirty, and so good. I started to laugh. Mira did too. We were covered in it.

"Sorry I got it all over you," she giggled.

"It happens," I said. Trying to be all mature about it.

"You should see his face," She said coyly. "I'm a squirter." I could guess what that meant. Jeff was up there wiping his face off with her shirt.

"Here," She said, and slid down closer to me. "Close your eyes." She started to clean off my face with her tongue. I giggled as it tickled me, running all over my cheeks, forehead, and mouth, lapping up all of the come. I couldn't believe this nice girl could be so dirty. I felt amazing. When her tongue reached my mouth, I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her hard. The taste of the come was still all over her mouth. Bitter and sweet at the same time. I hungrily kissed her and reached down to grab her boob. Couldn't get away without getting at least a feel of it. Taking it almost like a challenge, she dug her hands into mine so hard it hurt.

"Ow," I laughed.

"Sorry," she said. "You have amazing boobs."

"I know." I winked at her. Mira's were pretty nice, but mine were huge in comparison. I sat up on my knees, and teasingly let one flop out of the top of my tank-top. Her jaw dropped and her eyes lit up. She covered Jeff's eyes with her hand, and we both laughed as I hid it in my bra again. Always wanted to show someone my boob like that.

"Just a little gift to you for the lesson," I said.

"I appreciate it," She smiled, as she cuddled up next to Jeff. "Come join us."

It would take a while to process everything that just happened, but right now I just wanted to snuggle. I started to slide down next to them, when all of a sudden, silence. The music was shut off, and I could hear the conversations downstairs turn into shouts. The energy of the whole house shifted. I could see the reflections of police lights on the trees in the back yard. Party was over, I guess. I felt nice not being a part of it, getting to slide down with Jeff and Mira, but then all of a sudden I remembered Callie. She would be looking for me. I picked up my phone. Twenty seven texts. All from her.

"Sorry guys," I told them. "My friend is gonna be looking for me."

"Go find her," Mira said.

"Sorry you can't stay for round two," Jeff said.

"Me too," I said, climbing off of the bed, fixing up my hair and clothes, making sure there was no come left on me. It was my first time, but for some reason I felt like I had done all this before. I felt like a different girl. Older, more adventurous, more grounded. I took a deep breath.

"Thank you," I said to the couple. They looked so cozy there, Mira all naked under the covers cuddled up to Jeff. He looked happy. They both did. I would find that too one day, I could just feel it.

"No problem," Mira said. "Hope you learned something"

"I did," I said. Zelda was still on the screen. Slowly I backed out of the room, girding myself for the chaos outside. I didn't even care if we got arrested at this point, I just wanted to find Callie.

"Hey," Mira said, just as I was about to close the door.

"What?"

"If you end up not finding anyone for the prom, you can come sailing with us and a few of our friends. It'll be fun," She promised.

All I could do was laugh. It warmed my heart. I didn't want to start crying again, so I just thanked them both with my eyes, and they understood. I slipped out of the room and floated down the stairs, back into my normal life.

12