The Liar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

Matt realised he maybe in substantial trouble as he gazed downwards, his cock stood proudly to attention with Toni's head peering up at him behind it. Having a testy and angry woman's mouth around one's testicle just ain't a good place to be.

"Well, I think you're the most beautiful woman in the whole world and from the first moment I laid eyes on you I wanted to ravish your body. But if I'd been up front with my intentions you'd never have come out with me."

Toni released his testicle and smiled sweetly up at him, "You're right, I wouldn't have. But why the little dick story?" she asked and then slipped the other testicle in her mouth to roll it around with her tongue.

Matt grimaced knowing full well that a little pressure would be excruciating painful.

"I figured that you wouldn't feel I was any threat in trying to get you into bed, that you'd be more comfortable in spending time with me."

"So you lied to me?" she asked.

"Yeah, but it was only a little white lie." he pleaded.

"And only because you like me so much cause I'm the most beautiful woman in the whole world."

"Yes, yes, that's right."

"And there's nothing wrong with your eyes sight?" she asked.

"No, I've got twenty twenty vision."

Toni released his testicle and grinned up at him, "Explanation accepted. You should've seen the expression on your face."

Matt relaxed and looked down at her, "That wasn't fair."

"Yes it was, you lied to me." she told him while getting to her feet. "Now we've completed the preliminaries we can retire to bed."

Matt followed Toni into the bedroom admiring her swinging panty clad buttocks from behind; she pulled the covers down and stretched her body over the satin sheet. Matt lowered himself beside her and took her in his arms. She pulled him in tight to her and kissed him. Matt ran his hands over her breasts and then further down towards her pussy before running his fingers over her outer thighs. Her thighs opened slightly as he began to explore between them, first over the top of her panties and then he slipped his hand under them. His fingers slipped through her curls and then between her lips. At first he though she was dry but found her aroused wetness as he parted her inner lips. Toni adjusted her body to get more comfortable as his fingers explored her clitoris and then slipped inside her. She soon pushed her panties down and kicked them off before spreading her thighs wide. She lay back and savoured the excitement of his hand playing with her pussy; it had been too long to go without having the closeness of a man she reminded herself. She reached down and found his hard cock and squeezed it gently. Matt leaned over and kissed her, his body slowly rolling between her open thighs.

She closed her thighs stopping his impending attack, took his head in her hands and looked up at him.

"I've got condoms in the drawer, I'm safe from pregnancy but do I need them?" she asked searchingly.

He grinned down at her, "No, I'm safe."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

She relaxed her thighs and let Matt slide between them, she felt his cock touch her inner thigh before being directed to her pussy. She lifted herself slightly when it touched her clitoris and then pushed up onto it as it found her entrance.

"Ohhh, that's nice." she whimpered as his cock slipped fully inside her.

Matt pushed hard inside her and rotated his pelvis before moving back and forth inside her warm tight pussy. Toni slipped her legs tightly around Matt's waist and began to move with him. Her arms round his neck and guided his cheek close so that she could nibble his ear. Then all of a sudden, her happiness became overwhelming and she began to sob loudly. Matt now concerned stopped moving, raised himself on his arms and looked own at her. Even in the poor light he could see her tears.

"It's okay." Toni said, "It's me just being silly."

"But."

"Shhh." she whispered placing her finger on his lips. "I'm okay, just make love to me."

They gazed into each others eyes for a second or two before she placed her arms around his neck and pulled him down onto her chest. Her salty tears were kissed gently away. A short time later, Matt eased his cock out of her and began to run his tongue over her breasts and downwards towards her navel, she giggled and wriggled as he explored her belly button. His tongue then continued downwards into her curls and below.

"You don't have to do that." Toni whispered.

Matt ignored her as his tongue slipped between her lips, she flinched as it flicked over her clitoris. Her pussy was warm, wet and inviting, Matt suckled on her large lips, taking each one in his mouth in turn; he noisily caressed the inner lips with his tongue.

"That's real nice." Toni commented as she lay still for him.

He then slipped his tongue inside her and explored her silky interior before moving upwards and back to her clitoris. He sucked on it gently before taking it between his teeth and flicking his tongue quickly over it. Toni shuddered involuntary for a second, and then rolled away from his gasp. Guiding Matt onto his back, Toni straddled him and moved her pussy close to his cock, reaching down she guided him inside her and sat down hard on it. She grinned down at her lover below and rotated her pussy on his cock.

"You're a very devious man luring a poor girl like me into your bed." she accused while slapping his face with her breasts."

"It's actually your bed, not mine." he reminded her. "Anyway, this was your idea not mine, I would've been quite happy just to go home."

Toni stopped moving on his cock, "Well, you can still go home if you like."

"Nah, I might just as well stay now that I'm here."

"Only if you do it to me from behind, I just love it like that." she replied as she eased her pussy from his cock.

Toni pulled the pillows down to the middle of the bed and positioned herself over them; Matt moved in behind her and guided his cock back inside her. Toni pushed back against him for a few seconds and then slowly lay down across the pillows; her hand reached behind and guided Matt down with her. He made himself comfortable and then began moving slowly inside her.

"Mmmm, that's real good." she commented. "It just shows that a small cock can still do it for me." she added flippantly.

Matt laughed and answered with a playful slap on her buttocks.

Toni giggled, "That's nice too."

This is one playful gal, Matt thought as he settled down to into a rhythm. The few times that he pulled out too far, a friendly hand reached around and guided him back in. Then Toni manoeuvred her legs together inside his, her now closed legs squeezing her pussy even tighter on his cock.

"You're not bad, have you done this before?" she asked.

"Nope, this is my first time."

He could feel her laugh, "I thought you'd say that."

For the next twenty minutes, they manoeuvred their sweaty bodies into different positions before ending up back in the missionary position. Sensing Matt was nearing orgasm; Toni reached over to bedside cabinet, removed a small towel and slipped in under her buttocks.

"Now we won't have to fight over who sleeps in the wet patch." she whispered playfully in Matt's ear.

Matt took the hint, with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, he picked up the pace. Toni held him tight with her arms and stared into his closed eyes as he prepared to empty himself into her. He slowed his attack at the point of ejaculation as if to savour the pleasure. She pushed up hard against him and could feel the warmth of his cum flowing inside her; she ran her hand through his thick hair as he began to relax. After waiting a few seconds, she eased herself from under him and then snuggled in after adjusting the towel back beneath her.

"Don't think you're going anywhere, you're gonna have to stay the night after that." she commented a little later.

He gave her a hug, "I don't think I've got the energy to move."

"That's good." she replied and closed her eyes.

It was the light woke Matt; it took a second or so to remember where he was. He turned to find Toni missing and her side of the bed neatly pulled up. He lay back smiling as he contemplated the sweet memories of the night before. He'd spent many hours scheming how he might lure the pretty Toni into bed; he'd never once considered that she would initiate the proceedings. The bedroom door suddenly opened and Toni entered with a pile of folded clothing which was placed on a cabinet.

"So you're finally awake." she said walking to the windows and sliding the curtains open.

"Just." he replied unable to stifle a yawn.

She sat on the foot of the bed and look over at Matt

"So, what happens now?" she asked.

He returned her stare while admiring her beauty. Even with no make up, she was attractive. The sun shone through the window highlighted her red hair. A black tee shirt hung loosely on her and a long denim skirt covered her legs. He broke her stare and she grinned back at him.

"Come over here and I'll show what happens now." he suggested.

Her smile faded, "We know the sex is okay. What about you and me? Are we an item or am I to be discarded now you've had your evil way with me?"

Matt realised that Toni was serious, but his reply was without hesitation.

"I thought you were the most desirable woman I've ever met, nothings changed."

Toni stared hard into his eyes as if searching for a lie.

"If we continue doing this, I want you to promise to tell me if you don't want me any more, for what ever reason. I don't want any lies. Promise?"

Matt made a cross with his hands, "Promise, but it goes both ways."

"Agreed, no lies from me either."

"Great." Matt replied. "So, if we're being completely honest with each other, how was the sex last night?"

Toni laughed as she knew full well where this was going.

"It was pretty damned good." she replied.

"What part did you like best?" he asked.

She looked up at the ceiling in exaggerated thought, "Probably when you licked me down there. It was a bit of a novelty; Craig wasn't too hot on it."

"Would you like me to do it again right this very minute?" he asked.

Her eyes sparkled as she smiled wickedly, "Do you want to?"

"Yeah, but it's a better angle for my neck if you sit on the chair over there."

"So you want me to sit on that chair, lift my skirt and spread my legs for you?"

"Yep."

Toni grinned as she moved from the bed onto the chair near the door. She lifted her skirt upwards until it was mid thigh, reaching further up she slipped her white panties off.

"Okay, I'm ready, get on with it." she stated in playful impatience.

Matt moved across and knelt in front of her; she spread her thighs as he moved closer. Toni lifted her skirt higher providing him his first glimpse of her pussy in the natural light of day. A fine layer of light coloured curls covered her substantial lips. The lips were various shades of pink, the inner lips darker than the outer, her clitoris protruded proudly between them.

"Any damage down there from last night is your fault." Toni stated as he ran his tongue downwards through her curls.

He could feel the warm exuding from her pussy, a flick of his tongue between her lips brought the immediate but faint taste of soap. He buried his tongue inside her lips alternating between her clitoris and her opening before sucking on her lips.

"Mmmm, that's nice." she commented as she pushed against his face.

He opened his eyes and looked up at her smiling face down at him as he worked; she winked at him and then closed her eyes. He removed his tongue from her pussy and ran it up and down a smooth white thigh. She twitched involuntary as he moved closer to her parted lips but teased her by going to her other thigh, a hand soon appeared to coax back his attentions back to her wanton pussy. She placed her thighs over his shoulders and pulled him in close. Placing a finger inside her, Matt's tongue continued to punish her clitoris.

"This is a great way to start the day." she whispered, "We should do this more often."

For the next few minutes, Matt worked happily away as her juices warmed his face.

"If you're waiting for me to cum, it probably won't happen." she commented.

Matt looked up at her questioningly.

"It doesn't happen every time and I'm the only one who can do it." she said.

"Can I watch you do it?"

Toni was a little surprised by the suggestion, but grinned down at him, "You sure you want to?"

"Sure."

Toni lifted a leg over Matt's head and twisted herself off the chair, moving to the bed she slipped down and made herself comfortable. As Matt positioned himself at the foot of the bed, Toni opened her thighs and slipped her finger down to her pussy. Spreading her lips, she began rotating her finger over her clitoris and down inside herself. Her other hand pulled her tee shirt up, slipping her bra straps over her shoulders she eased her breasts out of their constraints. With one hand working on her pussy, the other began massaging her nipples.

"I can't believe I'm doing this in front of you, I should be embarrassed but I'm not." she said after a short time.

Matt laughed, "It looks great from here."

"Play with yourself too." she suggested.

Matt began stroking his cock as he watched; her eyes would periodically open and watch him before closing again. He concentrated on her technique, her hand lying low on her navel with two fingers rotating and rubbing her clitoris. He could sense Toni was closing on her orgasm by the expressions on her face; one finger was now concentrating solely on her clitoris. Her orgasm was quiet and almost subdued. She raised her shaking hips slightly from the bed and slipped two fingers deep in and out of her pussy. She was frowning in concentration and biting her bottom lip as her heavy breathing carried her through an orgasm.

"Mmmm, that was nice and quick." Toni said when she finally relaxed.

"That's good." Matt suggested as he moved up the bed beside her and kissed her on the lips, she pulled him in tight with her arm as their tongues found each other. Her other hand found and stroked his cock which was digging her in the shoulder.

"What are we gonna do with this?" she asked playfully when they broke their kiss. "I'm not up for another screwing after last night, I won't be able to walk straight. You're gonna have to settle for a blowjob."

"It's a tough life" Matt thought to himself as he gazed down at her pretty face; Toni took her hair and pulled it over her face to hide her grin. She then pushed Matt down onto his back and kissed him on the forehead before moving downwards. Her hand found his cock and began to stroke it as she got into position; her mouth then slipped over his cock and began sucking on the head. He felt her tongue explore the inside of the eye before her mouth slipped halfway down his length and suck hard. Her hand and mouth began to work into a rhythm and Matt realised he was experiencing the best blow job of his life and it wasn't long before the end was near. He watched how her lips followed the contours of his cock, the shape of the head clearly distinguishable through her cheeks. When she removed it from her mouth, her tongue lapped around the head while her hand continued sliding up and down. She looked up and caught him watching, she lifted her mouth form his cock and poked her tongue at him. He laughed as her mouth again settled back on his cock as it wasn't long before he felt his orgasm building.

"Here I cum." he gasped as he was about to explode.

Toni pulled her mouth away as he fired two long shots of cum into her hair, surprised at the velocity of his ejaculation she slipped her free hand over the end of his cock to catch the rest. She kept stroking his cock until his orgasm subsided and then wiped her hands over his chest.

Matt laughed as he looked up at her, globules of his cum in her red hair glimmered in the sun through the window behind her.

"Even with a hair full of cum, you're still the most beautiful woman in the world." he suggested.

She returned his laugh, "Why sir, that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."

He reached over and pulled her down to him, she snuggled into him and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's nice to be happy again." she commented as the tears again rolled down her face.

He turned and returned her kiss, "I'm glad you're happy too."

Over the next few weeks, their relationship blossomed and strengthened. Matt made every attempt not to crowd her and left her to initiate any intimacy. Toni appreciated his attempts to make her feel comfortable, but she was more than happy to curl up in his arms or suggest they go to bed. She enjoyed his humour and his absolute desire to have fun, the fact that he was a wonderful lover between the sheets, or anywhere else for that matter was a plus.

Hoping to even further enhance their sex life, Matt ventured one afternoon into a local sex shop where he purchased two vibrators. The first was a seven inch black solid machine with a curved end, the other pink, pliable and eight inches long. Armed with batteries, he later arrived at Toni's apartment with his plain brown paper bag. The dining table was set for two, and when Toni's was in the kitchen Matt stood the vibrators in the middle of the table beside the salt and pepper. She laughed when she noticed them on her return.

"What the hell are those?"

"That's dessert."

"That's the strangest dessert I've ever seen."

"It's genuinely calorie low." Matt suggested.

Toni chuckled as she examined one of them, "Really? Dinner's a while away yet, how do you feel about having dessert now/"

It was a new experience for Toni who managed multiple orgasms for the first time; her new toys were provided an additional dimension to her sexuality. Her orgasms were now more frequent and intense. She would sometimes experiment with her new toys when Matt wasn't around. She was pleasantly surprised when Matt was perfectly comfortable about her playing with them when he wasn't around; after all, it was her body he reminded her.

In one of their more humorous interactions, Matt was advised that he should behave himself at all times for he wasn't exactly indispensable now that she had her battery operated toys. Her comments were challenging and weren't to go unanswered, and Matt put his devious mind into action. The next afternoon, Matt returned to the sex shop and purchased yet another vibrator. It was less than two inches long and came with a cordless remote with four buttons, an on/off, low, medium and high speed. The idea was that the lucky owner could insert the vibrator into her pussy and go shopping, visit friends or go for a drive. If one got the urge, they could simply reach into their handbag, and with the remote, organise a pleasurable experience and an orgasm at their convenience. Matt experimented with the remote to find the maximum operating distance, which was around ten feet from the vibrator. The small battery would last a good five minutes before it gave any sign of dying.

Matt presented it Toni on a night when they were going out for a meal. Before going out and after a drink or two to get her in a mischievous mood, Toni happily inserted the small vibrator into her pussy on Matt's suggestion. An hour later, they were sitting in one of their favourite restaurants when Matt's parent's approached their table. Toni was surprised when they joined them. After introductions, the parent's attention turned to their only son's girlfriend whom they'd heard about but not previously met. The usually confident Toni was feeling a little uncomfortable under their scrutiny; however, she put on her best smile for her.

"It was so nice for Matt to invite us to meet you tonight." Matt's mother commented as she reached for the wine menu.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers