The Liar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

"I think so too." Toni replied as her eyes bored into her son while frantically asking herself what else was he up to.

"So, tell us all about yourself." the father chipped in.

"Yes, please do." added the mother.

Matt grinned, leaned back in his chair as his hand slid into his pocket. Finding the remote, he pushed the high button and then hit the on/off button. The effect was instantaneous, Toni jumped as the vibrator inside her leapt into action. Toni's eyes glared at Matt but he averted his eyes to his mother who was smiling sweetly at his girlfriend.

For the next minute or so, Toni rambled on as Matt toyed with the remote in his pocket alternating it between low and high speeds. Toni was almost beside herself, the intruder in her pussy denying her ability to control her speech or anything else for that matter. She tried to smile while halfway to an orgasm, she crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs tightly together but it only made matters worse. She was praying that Matt would have the decency to turn it off and release from her agony, but she knew he wouldn't. This was his revenge for her comments about making him redundant now she had her new toys. She could feel the vibrator slowing as the batteries slowly drained, but it wouldn't happen soon enough.

"Are you alright darling? You're looking a bit flush." Matt asked in a caring voice.

"Yes, she does. Are you okay?" his concerned mother asked.

"Yes, Yes, I'm just fine." Toni answered as Matt again hit the high speed unsettling her further. "Just a little woman's problem."

Seconds later, Toni knew that she was going to be unable to control her orgasm, knowing that it would be impossible to stay at the table, she made a quick decision.

"Please excuse me for a moment, I have to go to the bathroom." she said standing and making her way quickly across the restaurant.

Luckily she was alone in the bathroom. She moved over to the vanity and leaned on it as her orgasm surged through her body. She stared into the mirror in front of her and watched her face frown with pleasure. Her knees began to fold under her and she supported herself by holding onto the chrome tap on the vanity. Toni waited until her control returned and then entered one of the small cubicles, slipping her hand under her dress and into her panties, she removed the slippery intruder. It continued buzzing in her hand while she contemplated what to do with it. She was tempted to dispose of it, but then laughed at what had happened. And really, it was too good a toy to throw away and she placed it in her handbag. Matt was the real culprit and he was going to pay dearly for his actions.

A minute later, Toni was back at the table and set about making a good impression. She smiled sweetly at Matt who quickly realised that he wasn't going to get away lightly for his actions. She asked his parents about Matt, like what was he like as a child? She was soon rewarded by all of his sordid past and embarrassing moments.

Two hours later, Toni and Matt strolled through the busy mall towards the car.

Toni nudged him into the concrete wall beside him, "That was a low down dirty trick, firstly inviting your parents without telling me, and secondly using that toy on me."

"I don't think so. I was just trying to prove a point." Matt replied.

"Really, and what point was that?"

"You lied to my parents."

"What?"

"You said you'd never tell a lie, you lied to me and my parents." he stated.

"What lie?"

"When I asked if you were okay, you told us that everything was okay."

Toni took Matt by the arm and pushed him against the wall.

"What did you expect me to say? I've got a pussy full of vibrator and your lovely son is trying to make a fool of me by giving me an orgasm at the table."

Matt laughed, "Well it was the truth. You said that you'd always tell the truth, but you lied."

"But it was just a little white lie."

"When I lied to you, you threatened to chew on my testicles."

Toni glared at Matt but then she began to laugh too.

"Maybe I should've."

Pulling him close she looked up at him, "How come I'm falling in love with the most devious man I've ever met?"

She coaxed his lips to hers and kissed him, first tentatively, then more passionately. They stood in a tight embrace both enthralled in the moment. They were oblivious to the looks and comments of those who strolled passed them. Most thought it was entertaining or romantic, some thought it was a disgusting example of low morals, but Matt and Toni couldn't have cared less.

Eventually continuing their journey to the car, Mat began to chuckle, "I'd loved to hear you explain to my mother what a vibrator was."

"Maybe one day I'll tell her what you did tonight."

"Really?" Matt asked.

"No, not really." she replied slipping her arm through his. "Maybe your mother shouldn't have to be subjected to her son's devious and corrupt mind. It's only for soul mates."

"My mother wouldn't believe you. She thinks I'm the most wonderful son in the world. By the way, any chance of me getting laid tonight?"

"Probably not."

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers