The Librarian Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fluffer came in and fellated Sarah; she had taken two Cialis earlier and she needed them because she was in pain and wouldn't have got hard without them. The fluffer used a plastic syringe to fill her anus with lubricant.

When she was erect Todd called action and the businessman pushed Sarah back against the desk and slammed his erection into her anus. He gripped her hips and fucked her for what seemed like an eternity to Sarah, as Todd called freeze again while he shifted camera angles.

Finally he introduced the janitor into the scene. The janitor took Sarah's hands off the desk and forced her to hang onto his hips while he guided his penis into her mouth. She fellated him while the businessman fucked her. Again Todd extended her agony; getting the actors to freeze while he switched more camera angles.

Finally they were ready for the money shot and the businessman fucked her hard and fast and Sarah sensed him coming and dutifully bucked back against him while slavering on the janitors cock. The businessman pulled out and sprayed his semen all over her ass and once they had all the takes they wanted of that, they got the janitor to pull out of Sarah's mouth and come all over her face.

As usual they asked the PAs and cameramen to contribute and Sarah had to put up with the indignity of several penises ejaculating on her ass and her face while Todd filmed the closeups.

The last scene was of Sarah lying on the floor covered in semen masturbating herself to orgasm. The final indignity was that the businessman and the janitor urinated all over her while she ejaculated on herself.

"And cut! And that's a wrap people," Todd called.

A PA raced over with towels and the obligatory fluffy white robe.

Sarah spent at least half an hour under the hottest water she could stand before she could face the world. She had bought a change of underwear, a pair of skinny jeans, a blouse and a jacket and some flat shoes. A PA had taken away the piss and semen soaked clothes from the set.

She went down to Makeup and was glad that Crystal was busy preparing three bimbos for their scenes in another production so Sarah was able to fix her own makeup and leave.

She was limping a little when Randy picked her up out front but the look on Sarah's face warned him against making any comment. He doubted she had just been filming 'establishing scenes' and he was angry. Not with Sarah but with himself.

She sipped a coke and he a beer as they once again sat at the breakfast bar looking at the screen of his computer.

"Xavier Productions aren't making a cent from their online porn business. They're just about breaking even once you take out all their expenses," Steve explained.

Sarah scanned the rows of figures. Sarah was no dummy, she had an MBA and a Masters of Financial Engineering.

"But they are making huge profits from somewhere else," she murmured, her fingernail tracing columns of figures on the screen.

"Yeah. Look at this," Randy bought up another spreadsheet.

"Jesus Randy! That is a lot of money, even if its being made from prostitution," Sarah stared at the screen.

"I think it's worse than that. These profits here from 'miscellaneous sales'. What do you think they may be?" Randy said ominously.

"Not cum-stained stained panties or recycled fetish clothing that's for sure," Sarah replied.

"Maybe the rumours about selling the young girls to men of substantial wealth are true?" she continued.

"That's what I'm hoping to find out tonight," Sarah said.

"You're not leaving us much time to plan," Randy was concerned.

Sarah ignored him.

"Did you find anything in there about Raffe's co called 'heavily guarded safe house' where Jim said he might be keeping the girls. I'm hoping that's where they get the girls to do their 'entertaining'" Sarah searched the screen.

"They've been careful but they must have got too comfortable making too much money too easy because I've been reading email strings between Lyle and Raffe where they refer to: 'the safe house'. Those idiots let down their guard," Randy smiled.

"And?" Sarah looked expectantly at Randy.

"I found some invoices for deliveries. Food, booze, other stuff; all to same address. Can you believe it, it's not far from Dodgers Stadium tucked away in Cypress Park. Here check it out."

Randy bought up Google Maps and they looked at the satellite plan and then the street view.

"We don't know for sure if that's where Lyle wants you to work tonight but I can't think of anywhere else, unless he intends to use you as a call girl, but that seems unlikely," Randy said.

"Get your coat and lets go for a drive and check this place out. I want to know as much about it as we can before I let you go into that place."

"Is that an omen or what?" Sarah pointed and began to laugh.

The 'safe house' was across the road from the Cypress Park Branch Library.

From the road, at first glance it looked just like any suburban house but if you looked closer, as Randy and Sarah did, there were certain things about it that weren't quite right. All the windows had security screens, as did the front door which not only had a security screen but the patio was enclosed with high steel fencing with a heavy steel door set in it.

A thug in a suit, wearing sunglasses, stood guard on the patio. He looked alert and well trained. A trip around the side alley revealed the same set up at the back door. Sarah recognised the guard as the guy who had been escorting Carley Jenkins down the corridor at Xavier Productions.

"Fuck! I don't like it Sarah. We've no idea what the layout is like inside and going online won't help; you can bet it's been gutted and modified from the plans posted with the County Commissioner. And we have no idea how many guys are inside," Randy said.

"Yeah you're right Randy. If I get the call tonight and this is the venue; I can take the job and check the place out for a later attempt at retrieving the girls," Sarah said.

"What girls? We're getting paid to rescue Stacy Patterson not Carley Jenkins," Randy said tersely.

"You're being paid to rescue Stacy Patterson. I'm not being paid for anything and I'm not coming out of that house without both those girls!" Sarah huffed.

"We'll see," Randy picked up his binoculars and looked over the house again.

"Let's get back to the condo," he said.

Sarah waited expectantly for her phone to ring or to receive a text but she'd had nothing by six PM and was worried that Lyle might not contact her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Randy slammed his fists down on the counter top.

"What?" Sarah came running over.

"Fuck! I was looking at the gismo again and I followed a link that took me to the dark web," he explained.

"Dark web?" Sarah looked perplexed.

"The dark web is a secret part of the Internet that has a few special websites that can only be accessed through certain gateways by certain people who know how to get there. You can buy anything from drugs, to weapons, to stolen goods and even...if you look here, people," Randy said disgustedly.

On a webpage was a picture of Stacy Patterson and another of Carley Jenkins beside her. Underneath their pictures were listed the girls vital statistics. But above each picture, more ominously, was a counter with a $ sign in front of it. It currently displayed $100,000 above Stacy and $90,000 above Carley. As they watched Carley's counter advanced to $100,000.

Even more ominously there was a counter in the bottom right corner that was counting down and currently displayed: 00:40:15, then it ticked over to: 00:40:00.

"Is that what I think it is," Sarah was horrified.

"Yes. Above their pictures are the bids and that clock indicates the auction closes in forty minutes," Randy said gravely.

"Do something! Make it crash! Make a bid! For fuck sake do something Randy!" Sarah screamed.

"I can't. I can't get past this page. I need a secure crypto key which I guess you have to buy from Raffe and or Lyle," he explained.

"Oh my god!" Sarah cried.

Just then Sarah's phone buzzed with an incoming text. It was from Lyle and advised Sarah to be at the Cypress Park address that she and Randy had cased, at ten PM. She would be provided with clothes and a professional makeup service and would be hosting a small gathering beginning at midnight.

She and Randy watched helplessly as the clock on the screen ticked down. Bidding on Stacy ceased at $115,000 and on Carley at $100,000. The screen went blank momentarily then it lit up again:

'Xavier Ladies coming again soon to this site. Special girls at special prices for discerning gentlemen. Check out some of the beauties already sold on this site'

Below the text were thumbnails of what were obviously girls that had been auctioned on the site before. They were all dressed provocatively either in sexy lingerie, as little girls in school uniforms, baby-doll pyjamas, or cosplay outfits.

Sarah felt sick.

"So I'm guessing you're going to be hostess for Lyle and Raffe and the creeps who are coming to buy the girls," Randy surmised.

"But why? Why don't they just meet up and exchange the girls for cash?" Sarah asked.

"I hate to say it but I'm guessing it's going to be a 'try before you buy' type deal," Randy shook his head.

Sarah shivered.

"Ok lets not worry about things we cannot change. Let's get a plan going; as best we can," Randy said.

Sarah showered and changed. When she came back to the living room Randy had all his gear laid out.

A pelican case held a pneumatic rifle, gas charges, and hypodermic rounds.

"This stuff is the same stuff I used on our friend Jimbo Bellman. Knocked him out cold almost immediately," Randy explained.

"Now be careful. This vial contains the same drug. You slip two drops into the guys drinks when you get the chance. Try to get them all at once if you can. You call me as soon as you have done it and I'll take out the goons on the doors and come around back. I'll expect you to get out of the back door and I'll be waiting for you, ok?"

Sarah nodded.

"We don't know exactly how this is going to go down. Your safety is paramount. If we can't save Stacy here, we will have to figure out something else," Randy said.

"What if the buyers are taking them overseas?" Sarah sounded stressed.

Randy just shrugged and looked at the floor.

The rest of his bag of tricks, a night vision device, a policeman's torch, handcuffs, a leather cosh and his snub-nose .38 were layed out on the counter top. He checked and double checked every item.

Randy dropped Sarah at the house in Cypress Park just before ten PM and drove around the block and took up station where he could see the house but not be seen himself.

The guy on the front porch spoke into his wrist and put a finger to his ear and nodded. He came over to the steel bars.

"You Sarah Carter?" he asked.

Sarah nodded and the guy let her onto the porch. He locked the security door behind her and then opened the security screen on the front door and let her into the house.

"Hey Babe," Lyle kissed Sarah on the cheek and led her into a well appointed lounge room and then down a corridor to a suite of bedrooms.

"Through here. Sally will dress you and Crystal will do your makeup. They're doing a couple of other girls too. They'll be playing tonight as well babe," Lyle slapped her ass as he pushed her toward one of the bedroom doors.

Sarah cringed at his touch now that she knew for sure he was a flesh peddler.

Stacy Patterson and Carley Jenkins were sitting side by side on a bed. They were dressed in matching sheath dresses that were split to the top of their thighs. Stacy's was vivid green and Carley's was azure blue. The dresses had plunging necklines and the girls were showing a lot of decolletage. Their legs were sheathed in glossy, flesh-toned hose, sheer to the waist, and their feet shod in silver high-heeled pumps. Their hair was piled high and their makeup perfect.

They were both stoned and looked if they hardly knew where they were; obviously kept that way so they would be docile and behave.

Crystal was surprisingly quiet and fixed Sarah's makeup and hair exactly like the girls and then she and Sally helped her into a red sheath dress just like Stacy and Carley's. She slid into a pair of sheer to the waist pantyhose, no panties to spoil the lines of the figure hugging dress, and she slipped into the silver heels and Sally fussed around her until she was perfect.

"I hate this part of the job," Crystal said.

"Me too but it pays," Sally replied.

Crystal and Sally packed up quickly and left.

Lyle came into the bedroom and checked out the women.

"Great! Fucking marvellous," he grinned.

"Ok Sarah, here's the deal. You act as hostess for Raffe and I. Two Russian guys, Alexei and Dmitriy will be arriving soon and they won't be fucking around."

"Look after them, pour them drinks and offer them horderves, canapes and shit. Light their cigarettes. Fucking blow them if they ask for it. Treat them like kings."

"They're going to want to spend time with the girls. That shouldn't be a problem as you can see the girls have just enough dope in them to keep them compliant but they will still fuck like rabbits when the time comes."

"You get a grand in cash and you keep your mouth shut. You don't even tell Tina ok?" he smiled at her.

Sarah nodded.

"I need to hear it babe."

"Yes, " Sarah says.

"You do good and you not only get some more parts in my video productions, you can work that fanny for a profit and maybe do this again ok?" he grinned.

Sarah was revolted but she smiled and said yes please.

Sarah and Lyle led Stacy and Carley out into the lounge and arranged them provocatively on the couch ensuring they showed plenty of tit and leg. Sarah saw Raffe Ignesman for the first time in over twenty years. He was still rake thin and wore a tight fitting expensive suit.

"Hey Sarah. Long time no see," he grinned like a fox.

"Hey Raffe," she forced a smile.

"Ok doll, pour us all a drink," Lyle said.

Sarah poured them all vodka neat but she splashed hers in the sink at the wet bar while they weren't looking and filled her glass with club soda. They had just lit cigarettes when the door opened and two men with sharp Slavic features entered the room.

Lyle and Raffe fawned over them. There was much shaking of hands and introductions were made. Raffe led them over to the wet bar.

Sarah stayed behind the bar and poured large measures of vodka and offered both men a plate of canapes.

"We have not come to drink and eat. Maybe after. What we want are on the sofa right there. I will take the blonde and Dmitriy will take the brunette," Alexei said in a thick Russian accent.

Lyle and Raffe helped the girls to their feet and the Russians took them down the corridor to the bedroom suites. Sarah was ready to throw up. She had the vial of sedative hidden in her bosom but no one was drinking except Lyle and Raffe. She needed the Russians to drink too. She had noticed they both had holstered pistols inside their expensive suit jackets.

"I guess we just wait then?" Lyle said.

Raffe shot Sarah a glance and looked her up and down.

"Is it ok if I fuck the old tranny cooze while we wait?" he asked Lyle.

"Why not. She's doing fuck all else at the moment," Lyle replied.

Raffe took Sarah by the elbow and briskly walked her down the passageway to a vacant bedroom.

"I've always wanted to fuck you, you know. Way back when I saw you at that party at Bendy Wendy's.

Raffe pushed Sarah towards the king size bed and slammed the door.

Sarah decided that the most expeditious way to deal with Raffe was to get him off as soon as possible so she could be in a position to help the girls when they came out of the bedrooms with the Russians. Instead of fighting Raffe off she invited him to take her.

She lay on the bed ensuring her nylon sheathed legs were on display for Raffe and gave him a sultry look of desire, licking her lips and tossing her hair. She noted the bulge in the front of tight suit and she scooted forward, sat on the edge of the bed and dutifully unzipped him.

His cock was huge. Long, think and meaty. Sarah opened her mouth wide and took his glans into her mouth and slathered at it with her tongue while she sucked on it. Raffe grabbed her head and forced as much of his cock as he could into Sarah's mouth until she began to gag.

"Suck it bitch! Suck my cock!" He grunted and fucked her face.

Sarah had one hand on his shaft and the other on his scrotum, sucking and slathering his hard cock trying to invoke his orgasm.

"Fuck you are good at this," Raffe smirked as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"Mmm I wanna come, but not like this," he moaned.

He pushed Sarah's face off his cock and pushed her down prone on the bed. He wrestled with her tight dress until he managed to ruck the skirts up high enough for him to get at her.

"Naughty bitch, no panties," he smiled solicitously.

Sarah pulled her legs up to allow Raffe access to her anus. Her pantyhose were so tight she hadn't gaffed and when Raffe slit open the gusset of her pantyhose with his fingernail, her member fell free and her puckered pink wrinkle was exposed.

Raffe climbed on her and positioned his cock at the entrance to her anus and he pushed forward as his face closed on her and he kissed her. Sarah kissed him back and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and raised her buttocks off the bed to meet his thrusts.

They fucked hard, Raffe sliding his cock deep inside Sarah as they kissed and pawed at each other. As much as Sarah was disgusted with Raffe, and her incredible need to get this over with as soon as possible so she could help the girls, she couldn't fight her body's responses.

Raffe was actually an accomplished lover and he knew how to use that weapon of his and how to hit her 'sweet spot' and drive her wild with desire. Sarah's cock was throbbing and dripping precum.

Finally, Sarah felt Raffe's orgasm approaching, as was her own. He drove his tongue into her mouth and they kissed passionately as Sarah's heels raked his back. He drove her hips into the bed and fucked her hard and came deep inside her, grinding the head of huge cock against her prostate triggering Sarah's climax. She managed to grab a handful of bedclothes and stuff them between their bodies so that her seed spilled on the sheets and not on their clothes.

Raffe leapt off her as soon as he'd finished ejaculating. He wiped himself on the bed linen and zipped up. As he put on his jacket he turned to her.

"I'll talk to Lyle and make this a regular thing. I wanna spend more time with you; you have possibilities," he grinned.

Sarah felt sick and thought she might vomit but she kept her composure and cleaned herself up and pulled down her dress and smoothed it. There was one tiny droplet of semen drying on the red satin but nothing noticeable. She scampered down to the dressing room and quickly fixed her makeup.

She fixed a smile on her face and came back out into the lounge and took her station behind the bar. Lyle gave her a solicitous look which she would have loved to have been able to smash off his face.

Alexei and Dmitriy came out of their bedrooms half dragging Stacy and Carley whose dresses where disarranged, makeup ruined and hair in disarray.

"Girls are ok. They will perform better when we flush the drugs out of them. A little fighting is good when fucking yes," Alexei sneered.

"We will make the deal," he grinned evilly.

Sarah seized the moment and poured four large vodkas. She slipped two droplets from the vial that Randy had given her into each drink

"Gentlemen. Shall we seal the deal with a drink?" Sarah handed out the drinks.

"Wait, wait, wait! The pretty hostess doesn't have a drink," Alexei smiled and poured a tumbler of Vodka and handed it to Sarah.