The Librarian Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will make the toast," he grinned at her.

Sarah had no choice.

"Na Zdorovie," she raised the glass and the knocked it back, the alcohol burned all the way down her throat.

The Russians were impressed with her pronunciation.

"Nostrovia," Lyle and Raffe laughed and clinked their glasses against the Russians.

The narcotic was fast acting and within seconds all four fell to the floor. Sarah whipped out her phone and called Randy, who answered on the first ring.

"Go! Go! Go!" she screamed into the phone.

Randy already had the thug at the front door in his sights and his pneumatic rifle gave a 'phut' and the thug fell like a sack of potatoes. The wheels of his powerful Mustang spun as he fishtailed around the corner to the back of the house and he pulled into the driveway. He had dismantled the stock and his pneumatic rifle was now effectively a long barrelled pistol. Randy deliberately parked with his high beams lighting up the back porch and the guard there shielded his eyes with his hand.

The guard unlocked the patio security door and approached Randy.

"Hey! You can't park here!" the guard snarled, his hand sliding inside his jacket searching for his gun.

'Phut'. Randy shot him through the window and leapt out the car as the thug fell to ground.

Sarah ran over to Stacy and Carley and tried to drag them to their feet. Both girls were sedated and responded slowly.

"Come on! Come on! We gotta get out of here!" she screamed.

The girls looked startled and confused but seemed unable to help themselves. Sarah managed to get both of them to their feet and they clung to each other but were reluctant to move. Given what they had just experienced Sarah could understand their reluctance to go return to the back of the house where the bedrooms were.

"Fuck!" Sarah put Stacy's arm around her neck and she put her own arm around Stacy's shoulders and half walked, half dragged her down the corridor towards the back door.

It flew open and Randy was standing there looking excited, his eyes darting everywhere and he was breathing heavy. He had his .38 out ready.

"Come on Sarah! Come on!" he yelled.

Sarah pushed, cajoled, and dragged Stacy down the corridor and Randy reached out for her and hoisted Stacy up and threw her over his shoulders. He had her in a fireman's carry.

"Lets go! Lets go!" he yelled.

"I'm going back for Carley!" Sarah screamed at him.

Randy was halfway to the Mustang with Stacy over shoulders. He spun around.

"No! No! No!" they're big fucking guys Sarah.

"I don't know how long that shit will keep them down!"

But it was too late, Sarah had gone back inside.

Sarah grabbed Carley and put her arms around her shoulders and hauled her down the corridor. Carley stumbled and Sarah began to drag her.

Sarah looked up and saw a shape at the other end of the corridor. He was unsteady on his feet but he was pointing a gun her way.

"You loopy tranny cunt!" Ruffe screamed.

He fired a clumsy, mistimed shot that bought down plaster on Sarah and Carley heads.

Sarah shoved Carley in front of her, shielding Carley with her own body while she pushed her down the corridor towards the door.

Randy's shape filled the doorway and he grabbed Carley and threw her over his shoulder as he had done with Stacy. He reached out for Sarah and took her hand as Raffe unloaded a wild volley of shots.

"Come on! Come on!" Randy screeched as he pulled Sarah along with him.

The back door of the Mustang was open and he dropped Carley to the ground and shoved her in the back of the car. Carley found Stacy and they clung to each other on the back seat as Randy kicked the door shut and Sarah jumped into the front passenger seat.

Randy thew himself into the driver's seat and took off with a squeal of tires and a spray of gravel as the V8 howled in protest. Randy's door slammed shut when the car straightened up and sped off down the road.

"We fucking did it! We fucking did it!" he howled and punched the roof.

Randy took a quick look over into the back seat and saw that the two girls were hugging each other and crying, but they were safe. He took a series of turns down the suburban streets and eased off the gas.

"Hey we did it Sarah!

Sarah lay back in the passenger seat a fixed grin on her face.

"Yeah Randy we did it."

Randy checked the rear vision mirror and was happy that they were not being followed.

He looked over at Sarah who was now slumped in her seat and the smile on his face slowly dissipated.

Sarah was still smiling but she coughed and a bright red foam gushed from her lips.

"We did it Randy. We saved them," blood was running from the corner of her mouth and down her chin.

Randy pulled over, skidding the tires.

'Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!" he shrieked.

Sarah lifted her hands. They had been crossed across her stomach. Randy hadn't noticed before because of the colour of her dress, but a large red stain was spreading from under her right breast down to her belly.

Sarah stared ahead, her eyes were fixed and dilated, she had a beatific smile on her blood-red lips.

She uttered one last word.

"Drew?"

And then darkness took her.