The Library Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn fucking piece of shit! Open up!" She yelled as she pressed against the wood. Her eyes were closed as she pressed but a flash of green illuminated through the closed lids. She jumped back in shock her feet catching sending her tumbling backwards. She landed on her butt bringing the makeshift sword up once again. The door creaked open gently. She stood up and approached nervously. Pulling the door open a few times she let the heavy spring arm push it closed. After a few tries she threw the door open and dashed through.

Outside she took a couple deep breaths and tried to rationalize aloud what had happened.

"Okay, so lightning hit really close, I slipped, hit my head and had a weird dream from reading too much Lovecraft and porn."

The part of her mind that loved detective stories rebelled against this, particularly the part that loved Sherlock Holmes. Her theory explained everything except the book and the flash of light she saw.

She stopped as she neared the edge of the island trying to piece her thoughts together as she stared at the building. It was a massive two story house that had belonged to a reclusive millionaire writer. After his death it had laid abandoned for years until the city obtained it from a realty group that was just happy to have it taken off their hands. After the city had got hold of it most of the house had been sealed up except for the actual library part which had been refitted into a secondary public library.

Her mind flashed back to what had happened, trying to think of any other physical evidence. A hand went to her breast as she remembered seeing the black liquid enter her veins. There was a mirror in the bathroom where she could check for any discoloration. She could also see if there was any discoloration to her.

"...Balls!" she muttered as she shifted her hips realizing she wasn't wearing her bike shorts.

There was a rustling sound behind her and a figure stepped out from the bushes, looming over her.

"Heya bitch!" As he spoke the smell of cigarette smoke rolled off in a wave so thick the breeze off the water could not wash it away.

"We gonn have some fun," he grinned through a mouthful of blackened teeth as he reached for her.

12