All Comments on 'The Library Ch. 20-21'

by AKAheyU

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RPBPhotoRPBPhotoover 12 years ago
A Slow Pace

I am enjoying your writing and look forward to reading future chapters. However, none of the Chapters to date are long enough. I know that it can be difficult to write every day, but you might consider holding off on the next submission for a few days and then posting several chapters.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Bob

AKAheyUAKAheyUover 12 years agoAuthor
Happy Together - The Turtles (1967)

Thank you for your suggestion! Just so the readers understand, writing, submitting, and being published are not quite that simple. For an example, this chapter (Chapters 20 and 21) were submitted on July 30th of this year. It was finally published today on August 5th!

Each submission has a minimum word count of 750 words, and the average submission of mine is about 2,000 to just over 3,000 words.

Now, already today, I have submitted chapters 30 and 31 to be published. Chances are that is going to be posted in about a week. AND, the problem is I am running out of chapters to submit. Sometime today, I hope to start writing chapter 34 (but I do have an awful lot of green beans to get canned before I can start writing!). So, I apologize there isn't enough reading material on any given day. I wish there was more for you.

But, I do thank you for your appreciation of my writing and my story! Your appreciation of my writing is very precious to me. Even feedback is great to hear! So, THANK YOU all for reading 'The Library' and all of it's (short) chapters! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAKAheyU@AKAheyU
When I'm writing, there are no unplanned pregnancies, and no sexually transmitted diseases unless they contribute to the story in one manner or another. So please, practice safe sex in the real world. My stories are fantasy and please understand them as such. I hope you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES