The Licker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else did he say while all of this was happening?"

"He said a lot of things. He talked about how I looked."

"What did he say?"

"That I was beautiful. He called my breasts 'melons'. He talked about how wet and....tight I was." Natalie stopped, taking a deep breath. "Can we stop, Ryan?"

"Not yet, Natalie. Sorry. But you can take a quick minute."

She stepped into the bathroom and quickly rinsed her face before coming back. She looked really nervous and her face was pale.

"I'll try to wrap this up. How did he talk to you? Did he yell? Did he hit or hurt you?"

"He was quiet unless I made him angry." She looked thoughtful. "There was this one part...when I wanted him to stop what he was doing and he jerked me around."

"What was he doing that you wanted him to stop?"

"He was...he had his mouth on my, you know. And he was making me....He, ummm, made me rub my boobs for him too."

And it had been a most glorious sight.

"Can you tell me if anything else stood out? Any other sexual acts, or specific words or phrases that might help us identify him?"

"He had a really deep voice. And....he called...."she cleared her throat. "He said my breasts looked like melons. He, ummm, had sex with them. And he made me touch myself."

Natalie started to cry. "Ryan, please, I have to stop. I can't do it." She stared up at me, her beautiful eyes shining wetly. "I can't do it. I can't call the police. And....I don't want to tell our parents either."

I made soothing noises as I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Don't cry Natalie. It'll be our secret, don't worry. I'm here. I'll take care of you."