The Life and CFNM Times of Herbert Smith Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe what just happened," he replied dumbstruck. "These girls are so blasé about the whole thing."

"Not blasé, just used to it, that's all. Most of them have done...well, you're going to see for yourself so I don't want to spoil the surprise."

He wanted to ask his stepsister just exactly what it was that these girls had done, but Fiona was called away by Lillian at that very same moment.

It wasn't long before Missy came back into the living room with her charge still following behind. Herbert noticed that the man's cock was now fully erect and that the girl was tugging on the leash ever more forcefully, enjoying the sight of his nude body jerk every time she did so.

"Look what we have here!" Constance said as the girl and her human/horse plaything entered the room.

"He's enjoying this way too much!" Iris noted. "Look at him. He's dripping pre-cum!"

"What are you doing to this poor creature?" Annie said to her daughter, who was now pulling on the leash every few seconds. "You're going to make him cum if you keep doing that."

"I want to make him cum, mom!" Missy said as she continued to jerk the leash.

"You want to make him cum?" Why do you want to do that?"

"To humiliate him of course!"

This was the correct answer, the ritual having been rehearsed time and time again in over a dozen encounters between the young girl and any willing adult male submissive.

By now the crowd had grown to include almost all of the young girls, eager to witness what they knew was going to be an explosive outcome. Herbert stood on the periphery of the crowd, his brothers standing in near proximity, while Constance and Amy stood together only a few feet from Missy. The huge black man stood bravely at center stage, his magnificent muscular body dripping with sweat, his hands locked together behind his back.

"Who is your superior?" Annie asked the man.

"You are, mistress," the man replied.

"And my daughter?"

"She is my mistress too."

"Then tell her so."

He looked directly at Missy and between clenched teeth told her what he was told to say. The girl acknowledged his remark and pulled on the leash even harder.

"You're going to make him shoot, Missy," a chubby, red-haired girl said aloud.

And then all hell broke loose. As Missy continued to forcefully tug on the leash, the man's prick began to swell to even greater proportions. The women loved watching his huge prick swing back and forth under the violent tugs of the young girl and expressed their excitement by cheering Missy on. Herbert looked on in utter fascination as the girl expertly brought the man to orgasm.

"Keep going, Missy!" Annie screamed. "You got him now! He's cumming baby! He's cumming!"

Within seconds the giant prick sent an arc of sticky white cream flying high into the air above Missy's head. The girl shouted with glee when she saw the rope of sperm shoot out into the crowd and feverishly tugged away on the leash with all her might.

"There goes another one!" Sunday noted, as she followed another creamy blast that followed the one before it in a similar trajectory.

The man's body tensed up for what seemed to be a full minute while his orgasm was going on, wincing every time his prick was pulled on by the taught leash, but clearly enjoying the sensation of being masturbated by such a pretty young girl. Missy looked at her mother every now and then for signs of approval, and getting them, she continued her assault on the man's immense black tool, now spitting out shot after shot of stringy semen.

Missy laughed heartily when one of the creamy ropes splashed onto her little fairy dress, but she never stopped pulling on the leash until the man was milked of his last drop of sperm. By then the floor was covered in his cum, and the audience was roaring their approval.

"Well done, Missy! Well done!" Constance said, congratulating the girl with a big hug. "You were amazing!"

"Now what do we tell the man, Missy?" her mother asked.

"Lick it all up!" the girl ordered the exhausted stripper. "Every drop!"

Without hesitation the man got down on his hands and knees and did exactly as he was told. The crowd responded with gales of laughter as he sucked up every drop of his own sperm, exposing his buttocks to the constant barrage of slaps joyously given to him by those surrounding him.

Watching the man eat his own sperm made Herbert feel sick. He headed out toward the patio, his brothers fast on his heels.

"Oh, man!" William said, looking disgusted. "I ain't gonna do that!"

"Me, either!" Frederick replied.

"No fucking way!" Herbert agreed. "I don't mind being jerked off but I am not going to be forced to eat my own juice!"

"No one is forcing you to do anything," Cecilia said, coming up from behind the trio. "He did it because he likes to eat his own cum."

"Where the hell were you?" Herbert asked her.

"I was on the balcony. I saw it all."

"Never one to miss a trick, are you?" William said to her.

"Or a dick," she laughed. "Your mother wants to see you three, now."

"What's going on?" Herbert asked.

"It has something to do with salad bowls. That's all I know."

Cecilia laughed again and walked back into the house. Herbert noticed that she was not her usual caustic self and had, in fact, not been acting in that manner toward him for several weeks. She seemed to have completely forgotten how to employ her two nasty defensive weapons of sarcasm and ridicule against him. It pleased him to no end that she was now treating him in a friendlier and more considerate fashion, but he could not account for the change.

As soon as he and his brothers entered the living room, Constance took them aside.

"We're going to have you boys do the multiple cumshot trick for the Sisters. I'm sure they're going to love it."

"Not the salad bowl thing!" Herbert complained. "You know that will drain us for the rest of the night."

"Not you, Herbert, just William and Frederick and a few other guys. I'm saving you for the finale."

Before any of the boys could get a word in, Teri came waltzing over with Emerson, the two of them looking very excited.

"So," Teri said to Constance, "have we got our teams together?"

"I believe so, Teri. Would you mind getting everyone out onto the patio?"

"No problem. Good luck boys!"

William and Frederick nodded but they weren't smiling.

"Do we have to do this?" Frederick asked Constance.

"Yeah," William protested. "Why?"

"Because I want to show you two off to everyone. The women love big cummers. I love big cummers. Now go and entertain us boys! Go!"

Before they had a chance to protest further, she shooed them out onto the patio where six stools had been positioned side by side. The other men were already sitting down and talking amongst themselves.

There were six distinct teams. The object of the game was to force the men to keep ejaculating as much as possible into a bowl. The ejaculate would be weighed at the end to see which man had produced the most sperm. The winner would be allowed to take a week's vacation from the obligations of tending to his mistress.

The teams were divided as follows: Teri and her niece Emerson Rose; Nicole and her cousin Sunday; Drew and her niece Elise; Annie and her daughter Missy; Grace and her daughter Gina; Iris and her friend, a twenty-five-year-old brunette girl called Debbie.

At first Iris had objected to participating, but was quickly talked out of it by her own mother and Constance. Now, as the beautiful teacher saw how positively everyone was reacting toward the lascivious event about to unfold, she became more acquiescent, even supporting her champion, William, with encouraging words.

"You can do it, William," the lovely teacher said to him. "Debbie and I want you to fill up the bowl!"

Debbie sat quietly next to Iris, eyeing William's prick.

"Fill up the bowl!" Debbie repeated, as if it were a command.

William laughed and stared down at his flaccid penis. He looked at the other men and Frederick—all of whom were in the same state. He wondered if he were going to have to stroke himself to an erection or if Constance had something else in mind. Knowing his stepmother, it was probably something else—and something kinky.

Most of the women were now sitting or standing around the contestants, talking excitedly amongst themselves or with the performers. Some had bet money on their favorites; some had threatened the men with a hard caning if they didn't produce. Herbert saw that Amy and Cecilia had found a spot for themselves front and center, in the midst of a swarm of eager, lusting faces. He could see the look of anticipation on Cecilia's face as she surveyed the magnificent nude hunks on display before her. Both she and Amy were openly taunting the men with the most lewd verbiage imaginable, encouraging them to masturbate for the crowd. Excitement filled the air.

At that moment Constance approached the performers and spoke briefly to them. William and Frederick reacted with some concern when she addressed them, but Herbert could not hear what was being said. He saw both his brothers shake their heads as if not comprehending what they were hearing, but it soon became apparent that they would have no choice but to comply with her wishes.

"Okay, ladies," Constance said, addressing the crowd. "Let's get the girls up here to do the honors."

One by one, Emerson Rose, Sunday, Elise, Missy, Gina, and Debbie walked over to their respective champion and waited for further instruction from Constance.

"Are we ready?" she said to the bright, shining faces. "Ready to make these cocks nice and hard?"

The girls giggled loudly and answered in the affirmative.

"You understand why we do this?" she continued. "We teach you to control men. We do this by making them compliant. We make them compliant by keeping them thoroughly milked. Right girls?"

Again the girls giggled and agreed.

"Okay. What are we going to do now?"

"Give them a handjob!" Gina shouted.

"Everyone?"

"Give them a handjob!" all the girls screamed in unison.

The mother thought this pep talk was hilarious, if nonetheless perfectly correct.

"You do exactly as I taught you!" Drew said to her niece. "If your hand gets tired use the other one, but don't stop!"

"That goes for you too, Emerson!" Teri said to her niece.

Not to be left out, Nicole immediately stopped conversing with another woman to get her two cents in.

"Sunday!" she said in a commanding voice. "You keep your thumb on his frenulum and keep it there!"

"I will," the girl replied, bending the thumb of her right hand back and forth rapidly. "Like this?"

"Yes! Just like that!" Nicole replied, approvingly.

"No more coaching!" Constance said to Nicole and the other celebrities.

"We do what we can to win, Constance," Nicole replied, looking a little perturbed.

"No more coaching!" she repeated again, this time even louder.

Nicole sat back in her chair with a pout on her face and resumed her conversation with the woman seated next to her.

"Fiona!" Constance said to her daughter, who was standing by the patio door awaiting her orders. "Let's bring out the salad bowls."

Under Fiona's supervision, six young girls between the ages of eighteen and twenty, came walking out in a procession from the inside of the house, each carrying a large, clear, plastic salad bowl in her hands. Each girl was dressed in a different type of Halloween costume: one was outfitted as a kitten, another as a princess, and so on. They had been instructed to stand before each of the six men and to collect every drop of sperm as it was fired into the bowl. That they seemed quite eager to do this fascinated Herbert.

It soon dawned upon him that this ritual, which to him and to the outside world would appear utterly perverse and depraved, was, in the eyes of the Sisters, an act of initiation. The girls were being taught not to fear the penis, or to be overly curious about it. By getting the girls to become acquainted with its function, they would learn how to control it and manipulate it for their own pleasure. It was a way of empowering them so as to make them incapable of ever being dominated by anyone simply because that person had a prick.

"Multiple ejaculations my dears!" Constance said to the girls. "That's what we want to provoke these men to do. Fill up your bowls with as much cum as you can and you will get a splendid reward!"

The girls laughed and cheered at the mention of a reward.

"Okay, girls. Are you ready? Start milking!"

No sooner had the words left her lips than each of the girls began fondling the men's genitals. Some were rough and unsure of themselves, others seemed to be seasoned professionals. Emerson Rose stroked her man's dick with such a practiced hand that one might have thought it was her mother, and not her, who was doing the masturbating. Elise, on the other hand, seemed confused for a few moments until Drew stepped in and actually masturbated the man herself to get her niece to understand what was expected of her. The girl didn't waste a moment in making up for lost time, using both hands to bring the man to full erection in under a minute.

William, under the control of the lovely Gina, was now at full mast, his balls filling with sperm with each stroke of her busy little hand. Herbert could hardly believe what he was seeing. On one hand, his deceased mother's puritanical influence told him that this was a shameful and disgusting thing to do to. On the other hand, conventional morality, and all its constituent overtones, did not apply here. This was the Sisterhood, an organization that did not abide by the mores of a society that favored war over peace, and killing over life, where all human beings lives were considered negotiable as long as the individual was kept disenfranchised and enslaved. Constance had often reminded him of this fact. But illusions, those half-truths and untruths he had been brought up to believe in, were difficult to surmount, being as they were, models of male instruction that had been inculcated in the minds of young men and women for centuries. But seeing the girls laugh happily and unashamedly as they stroked the men's huge penises to ever greater heights, made him feel as though perhaps the Sisterhood was correct after all. Maybe their world order would finally tame the rampant instincts of the male animal and bring peace, at last, to the world. And maybe all it would take was a young girl's hand and a salad bowl to help bring about this desired goal.

Suddenly, a huge roar came from the crowd, and it was William who was the focus of their attention.

Herbert could tell his brother had been having trouble holding back his orgasm. Even since he saw Gina's hands caress his prick the older brother had to fight off the urge to ejaculate. But now her incessant stroking had proved to be too much.

Screaming like a wild man, his cock strained upward under her firm, guiding hand and let go with a rich and creamy rope of sperm that splashed effortlessly into the salad bowl. The little princess holding the giant dish shouted with joy as she watched the semen drip off the sides, forming one tiny lake of white sauce in the middle. He noticed that Cecilia wasted no time in getting out of her chair to get closer to the action, moving near enough to witness several giant arcs of cum shoot into the waiting container, and laughing along with the other girls as each upward pull by Gina on William's huge organ produced one immense blast after another.

"Keep jerking him off baby!" Grace shouted to her daughter over the raucous din. "Get all his sperm in the bowl!"

The pretty girl's face was contorted with laughter and she coaxed out load after creamy load of hot spunk from William's throbbing tool. And just when it seemed to be over, he cried out again as her hands brought him to another series of massive explosions, the sperm erupting with such ferocity that the adorable princess holding the bowl could only stare down in wonder and amusement at the abundance of cum she was collecting.

"Look, mom!" Gina cried, proud of her achievement. "Look what I made him do!"

Grace cheered her daughter on as William fell completely under the girl's spell, firing off a dozen or more stringy salvos before finally collapsing on the floor in a heap. A thunderous round of applause greeted the girl's successful endeavor.

"You were spectacular!" Constance said to Gina, her hands now covered in spunk. "Go clean yourself off and then come back. You don't want to miss anything."

"Okay," Gina replied, and disappeared into the house.

One of the three black men was starting to moan loudly. He had an average-sized penis, about six inches long, but he was known to produce some of the most astounding cumshots of anyone Constance had ever met, and was chosen by her specifically for this ability. His name was Rapper Joe, and he was a well-known stripper who had worked in the Atlantic City area for many years and had also appeared in many CFNM-related adult videos. His modest prick was now under the diligent guidance of the diminutive Debbie, who was the daughter of Constance's friend Jasmine, a very pretty Eurasian woman of forty-five.

It was amazing to Herbert to see how methodical the girl was at handling—which was for her—a sizeable amount of male flesh. Up and down her little hand went, stopping now and then to comment on how hot his prick had become, and how much "sticky stuff," as she put it, was emanating from its tip.

"Keep going, Debbie!" Iris said excitedly. "Make him cum!"

"Yes, darling!" Jasmine agreed. "Make him bust his load!"

Rapper Joe watched the masturbation of his penis by the young girl with total deference to her will. Herbert could tell that he was fighting the urge to cum, wanting to savor the intense pleasure he was receiving from the lovely girl. Debbie looked up at him from time to time to gauge his reaction, eager to prove herself just as good as Gina had been in getting her man to relinquish his heavy load.

And then it happened. Without any warning at all, Rapper Joe gave up his seed.

The girl who had been holding the salad bowl in front of him—a nineteen-year-old vixen with huge blue eyes and a wickedly sexy mouth—reared back as she saw the first milky volley of sperm shoot out towards her. She managed to raise the bowl up just in time to capture the unexpected cumshot, watching the sticky mass ricochet off the sides of the container but not losing a drop.

Debbie squealed with joy when she saw her assistant react to the massive eruption, and pulled on Rapper Joe's penis with all her might, hoping to provoke him to even bigger cumshots. This she managed to achieve.

Over and over the sperm jettisoned into the bowl, and the entire audience completely lost control and fell about laughing and cheering the wicked girl on. Debbie's face lit up every time she teased out another long and stringy ejaculation with her constantly moving hand. And the sprite followed suit, amazed that a penis could contain so much semen.

"Look! Look!" the vixen cried as the cumshots kept coming one after the other. "Look at all the semen!"

Herbert watched in fascination as the bowl continued to fill up. There was much more sperm in Rapper Joe's bowl than in the bowl of the man who had preceded him. The two girls looked at each other in wonder as the creamy effluence splashed about the bowl, completely covering its sides. After a full minute, the multiple ejaculations came to an abrupt stop. Debbie was given a big kiss by her mother, and Iris helped her to clean the sperm off her hands.

"That was amazing, Debbie!" Iris said, giving her a hug. "What a talented masturbatrix you are!"

Jasmine laughed. "She takes after me, Iris. We Bright girls love to jerk those tools!"