The Life and CFNM Times of Herbert Smith Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"Do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do. It's true. You guys were awesome."

Herbert moaned softly. "Thanks. But I'm fucking exhausted. Those girls..."

"...are beautiful."

"Yes, they are. But they are also very demanding."

"What girl isn't?"

He laughed gently. "Amen Sister."

They sat quietly for a few moments until she unexpectedly threw her arms around him.

"Do you want to make love to me, Herbert?"

He drew back instinctively, the suddenness of her movement surprising him.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"More than anything in this world," he replied, stroking her hair. "But I thought you wanted to remain a virgin."

"Not anymore."

Astonishing as it was to him, she inclined her beautiful face towards his and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"I want everything you have," she said in a soft but firm voice.

He smiled. "I just gave everything I had."

"We'll see," she replied, feeling his cock grow hard under her touch.

"You're not playing with my head are you?"

"Only the one between your legs," she laughed.

Herbert lavished kisses all over her angelic face. He was hers—mind, body and soul, and she knew it. But she also knew that she loved him.

EPILOGUE

Herbert is now studying for his MBA at Harvard and plans to work for his father's company upon graduation. Cecilia chose to follow Herbert to Harvard where she is now pursuing an undergraduate degree in political science. The two of them plan to get married after they graduate.

Constance and Michael are currently vacationing in the Bahamas. Michael is totally subservient to his beautiful wife and would not have it any other way. He is now an almost permanent fixture at any of her CFNM /Sisterhood parties. Both William and Frederick have followed their father's example and devote themselves unconditionally to promoting Sisterhood events. William, especially, has become adept at relieving himself of his sperm in the presence of groups of Sisters, his libations a physical representation of his voluntary servitude.

Amy is now pursuing a career in music, writing and producing her first album of all-original songs in Nashville. Both Fiona and Lillian continue to live in Point Lookout. Fiona is studying to be a lawyer and has her own apartment and a loving boyfriend; Lillian started her own consulting business a few years ago and is planning to be married as soon as her fiancé, Ben, returns from his tour of duty in Afghanistan.

Iris Fields continues to teach at Point Lookout High school. She has become a Sisterhood leader and one of Constance's best friends. She recently spent her summer vacation in Paris, where she met Sisterhood leaders Holly McKenzie and her aunt, Phoebe Anjou. While attending one of their initiations, she spanked a recalcitrant male servant and masturbated two men to orgasm. She said it was the most liberating feeling she had ever experienced.

Last year King Matumba was inducted as an honorary member into the Sisterhood Order for his many lasting contributions, not the least of which has been the incredible volume of sperm expended on their account. This motion was brought forward by Emerson Rose and all the other girls who, even today, still talk about the giant black man with the two-foot prick that "squirts lots of spunk". The King performs regularly at Sisterhood events where he proudly displays his orgasmic prowess to all-female audiences around the world. His show, where girls can film themselves masturbating his huge cock to multiple orgasms, is a tremendous hit with the Sisters and can be seen currently on YouTube. He gave up his royal crown to pursue the CFNM lifestyle fulltime, and now makes his home in New York City with several of his former concubines.

THE END

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers