The Life and CFNM Times of Herbert Smith Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All had agreed that it had been an exemplary performance.

As each man completed his orgasm, the salad bowls were weighed on a scale sitting on a nearby table. So far, Rapper Joe was the winner.

The next two men to orgasm only provided a lackluster performance, much to the dismay of both Sunday and Emerson Rose. Both girls had done their best, but the men just could not produce. With deference to Sunday, the girl was too inexperienced at giving handjobs, yet she did manage to bring her man to orgasm. Constance made it known to everyone that she was far less upset with the girls than the men, and she congratulated both girls heartily, telling them that there would be other men to masturbate and not to worry. The two girls seemed nonplussed by their apparent failure and accepted her gracious gesture with equanimity. But Nicole and Teri seemed less pleased.

"What happened to you today?" Teri said to Emerson, her voice almost accusatory.

"Nothing," the girl replied. "He didn't cum very much that's all."

"I can't understand that. He's supposed to be a big cummer too."

"I'm sorry," she said defending herself. "Sometimes these things happen. You know that."

"You can't blame her," Nicole said to Teri. "She did her best. Give her some credit."

"I do give her credit, Nicole. I do. I just don't understand why the guy didn't produce."

"Because he didn't!" Emerson snapped. "Okay? Now leave me alone!"

The angry girl shoved her way past Teri and headed toward Herbert, bumping into him as she tried to find her way through the crowd.

"I'm sorry," she said to the boy.

"It's okay, Emerson. I'm sorry your man was a dud."

"Big time," she said, eyes downcast. "I wish my aunt would understand that. It wasn't my fault."

"I'm sure she doesn't blame you. She's just disappointed."

"Well how do you think I feel, Herbert?"

For a moment the two of them looked away in silence.

"Can I get you something to drink?" he asked.

"Okay," she replied, making an attempt to smile.

Herbert went to fetch the pretty girl a soft drink. When he returned, he found her engaged in conversation with Cecilia and Amy, and whatever distress she might have felt over her Teri's insensitivity had since worn off. Emerson was laughing now, at one of Cecilia's jokes, and as he handed the girl her drink she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, Herbert," she said. "You're so sweet."

"Sweet?" Amy frowned. "You think he's sweet?"

"Yes, I do," Emerson replied.

"I think he's sweet, too," Cecilia added.

"Uh-oh," Herbert said, looking a bit concerned. "I think I'm in trouble now."

"No, no," Cecilia hastened to reply. "I mean it. You are a sweet guy."

Herbert smiled nervously. "Well, in that case, it doesn't matter what you think, Amy. Majority rules."

Amy offered him a smirk but said nothing. But more importantly, he sensed that Cecilia was definitely warming up to him, and her change in attitude had not been a misconception on his part. She smiled at him warmly and stood close beside him, gently nudging Emerson aside.

"What do think so far, Herbert?" she asked him.

"Shock, surprise...but I think I'm finally beginning to get the picture."

"That the Sisterhood might be right? Like maybe we have a right to be and act sexual without our hypocritical society condemning us for being perverse?"

"Yeah," he replied. "Something like that."

She smiled and rested her head on his shoulders.

For a few minutes he and the girls remained quiet as his brother Frederick and another black man were each nearing their respective orgasms.

The black man's name was Mr. Millions, a six-foot-tall hunk who, because of his fine features, was presumed to be half white. He was a professional dancer who had made a name for himself on the Vegas strip, usually performing naked for all-female audiences and engaging in sex on the stage with some of the clientele. He was a genial fellow and was constantly smiling and laughing. He wasn't laughing now however, as Elise's small hands were forcing his swollen balls to release their stored up cream.

Elise Barrymore was the daughter of Drew's older brother James and his wife Sienna. She had very much of the indomitable Barrymore spirit in her, treating the masturbation of the black man as if it were something of paramount importance. She stroked his nine-inch prick with methodical precision, keeping her eyes firmly focused on his shaft and her grip firm for fear that if she relaxed her hold on him, his magnificent penis might disappear.

Standing in front of Mr. Millions, and holding the salad bowl high up next to the tip of his prick, was Jillian Arento, a beautiful, brown-eyed girl of eighteen who was the daughter of Maggie Arento, one of Constance's closest friends. The girl had just celebrated her twenty-first birthday and was eager to prove herself to her mother and friends.

"You got those towels ready, mom?" Jillian asked, turning her head away to see if her mother had the necessary items at hand.

"Yes, baby," Maggie replied. "Keep the bowl as close to his penis as possible. You don't want to miss catching any of his sperm or getting splashed."

Jillian obeyed her mother and lifted the bowl up so that the lip of the container was placed just under the lower portion of his glans. She couldn't have moved the bowl a second too fast.

"Oh God!" Mr. Millions cried out. "I'm coming!"

"Stroke it hard, Elise!" Drew shouted to her niece. "Do it fast and hard! Go! Go!"

The two girls were startled to see the handsome black man throw back his head and howl as he delivered a succession of creamy spurts into the salad bowl. Jillian laughed loudly as she watched load after load of sticky cum splash around in the bowl, making sure to keep the container positioned so that not one drop of sperm escaped.

Elise seemed to be enjoying her victory of Mr. Millions by taking it upon herself to talk dirty to him as he was cumming. The astonished man could not believe what he was hearing, even though her lewd speech added a unique dimension to her masturbation of him, provoking some of the most intense cumshots he had ever experienced.

"See," she said to him. "Watch this!"

Jillian forcefully pulled up hard on his rock-hard shaft, sending a long rope of sperm careening into the bowl.

"Yes!" she laughed. "I'm going to force all the semen out of your balls," she said happily. "Every last drop!"

Mr. Millions had absolutely no chance at all of holding on to the juice boiling within his aching balls. Totally under the girl's control, he relinquished giant spurts of cream into the bowl, astounded that he could feel such absolute passion and unbridled lust at watching her extract his sperm. When he reached his twentieth ejaculation, the entire audience went wild. They cheered Elise with a raging chorus of shouts and applause until Mr. Million's big prick had finally been drained of every ounce of sperm.

"That was fucking great!" Maggie roared, as Jillian raised her cum-soaked hands in victory.

It had been a superb achievement. But now Frederick was nearing his own orgasm.

Excited by what he had just seen, and enervated to the point of mindless abstraction, he watched Missy deliver the final strokes to his agitated organ. Missy herself was having a lot of fun playing with Frederick's huge dick. She was experienced at giving handjobs, having been taught by her mother how to prolong a man's orgasm in order to provoke the most voluminous cumshots. Annie had begun her instruction by teaching the girl how to control her own father's penis by practicing the tease and denial method of masturbation, which always produced ejaculations of spectacular proportions. These same methods were now proving to be extremely efficacious on Frederick, who could no longer hold back the molten white sperm within his overheated balls.

"Keep it going, Missy!" Annie said to girl. "What do we want to see?"

"Spunk!" she shouted.

"That's right! And how much is Mr. Big Dick going to shoot?"

"Gallons!" the excited girl answered back.

Frederick was breathing so hard that he could barely concentrate. He watched the tiny fingers pull on his taught organ with absolute mastery, concentrating their attention on the little sliver of flesh under the glans. Noticing the fine layer of red gloss that had been applied to her fingernails, he smiled. But for the fact that several of the girl's nails had been adorned with the images of storybook characters, the fingers may have very well belonged to those of an older woman. Missy and her cute accomplice were going to make him cum.

Sensing he was about to ejaculate, Missy jerked his big prick even faster, licking her lips in anticipation of a splendid climax. The blonde girl holding the salad bowl in front of him was called Haley, a cute eighteen-year-old with a smile that could melt ice. She was dressed as Super Girl in a pink satin costume with a big pink 'S' on her chest. Her mother, Brenda, stood next to her, offering encouragement as Missy energetically forced Frederick to climax.

"Oh wow!" Haley exclaimed as the first huge blast of cum shot out directly into the bowl.

And then a series of ejaculations followed that made everyone, including the astonished Missy, react with utter joy.

"Herbert!" Amy cried. "Are you watching this?"

"Yes!" he replied. "But I can't believe it."

Within the space of thirty seconds Frederick has released so much sperm that almost half of the bowl was filled with his copious emissions. The young girls in the audience were delighted and expressed their enthusiasm by forming a cheering section of their own, shouting Missy's name in unison as she coaxed out one sticky load of spunk after the other.

"Look mom!" the girl laughed excitedly. "Look what I'm making Freddie do!"

Annie was laughing just as hard as her daughter, reacting with disbelief at the huge amounts of sperm that were being expelled into the bowl.

"Don't stop, Missy!" she yelled. "He's got more spunk in there. Keep going!"

Frederick was in a state of complete shock. He had always been capable of multiple orgasms, but never anything on so vast a scale. Even Herbert was at a loss to explain the phenomenon, thinking that maybe his brother might have got his hands on some fertility pills.

"Christ, he's fucking loaded!" Cecilia laughed as she watched a series of ejaculations splash into the bowl.

"I thought you were the only one who could cum like that," Amy said to her brother.

"I thought so, too," Herbert replied, his eyes fixed on Frederick's pulsing tool.

Missy, sensing that there was still some sperm left in Frederick's cock, relaxed her grip and applied her index finger to his frenulum. It was a trick her mother had taught her and it always worked. Suddenly Frederick's cock reared back and fired off a dozen more rounds of hot sperm, and Missy, happy that her little trick had succeeded, removed her sticky hands from the defeated shaft and laughed heartily.

"I drained him dry!" she said happily as her mother took a towel to her hands.

"You were just wonderful honey!" Annie replied, giving her daughter a big hug.

Haley looked down into the salad bowl and then looked up at her mother.

"It's heavy," the girl said as Maggie took the bowl from her.

"Let's go have it weighed," Maggie replied, as she headed toward the table where the scale was placed.

After all the bowls were weighed, it was found that the Maggie/Missy/Haley team were the winners. Herbert thought it odd that the person most responsible for their win, Frederick, was not mentioned at all. His brother, like himself, was, after all, merely a tool for the women's amusement.

"I didn't know you had it in you," Herbert said to his brother as they sat together at the patio table.

"I didn't either," Frederick replied, gulping down his third cola. "That girl took everything, and I mean everything, out of me."

"You do look tired bro."

"Trust me when I tell you this. These girls are not like the regular kind of girls we grew up with. They come from a totally different universe—totally different. It's their minds...their minds are different. They think and act like...like sexual predators, but in a really cool way. It's totally fucking weird."

"You like being controlled by them, don't you?"

"Oh, yeah. I mean, what's not to like?"

Herbert watched his brother finish off his soda and then open another bottle.

"I never thought that girls our age could be so fucking aggressive. But they are. Maybe the Sisterhood has it right after all."

"Look bro," Frederick replied. "We are fucking sexual beings from the day we are born. It's our religions and our traditions that fuck us up. It's just like Constance said. The powers that control this world want to control everything—our orgasms, how we orgasm, whom we orgasm with, what age of the person is with whom we orgasm, ad nauseum. But they got it all wrong with this sexual repression business. The Sisterhood is where it's at. And how can you go wrong? I mean, their mothers are right there for Christ's sake! So when it comes your time later on today to get your big meat stick jacked off by one of those dominant young lovelies, enjoy it bro and reward them with the biggest cumshot of your life."

For the next hour Herbert strolled throughout the house and introduced himself to as many Sisters and their daughters as he could. For the most part he found these women to be highly intelligent, friendly, and warm. They did not treat him either with indifference or disdain, despite some of them not knowing that he was Constance's stepson. A few of them wore the accoutrements of a professional dominatrix, and he was about to compliment one of them on her costume when Lillian, who was standing next to him, reminded him that the woman's outfit was the real thing.

The younger girls themselves seemed quite at home amongst their mothers and older counterparts. Like their mothers, they formed little groups where they chatted about school or boys or other mundane matters, the only thing separating them from their superiors being their preference for soda or beer instead of hard liquor. They smiled at him at said hello as he walked by, even inviting him to talk with them, which he did. He noticed that the other men who had been hired to perform, including those who took part in the recent contest, were treated by the girls no less differently than he was. And not once did any girl ever throw a tantrum or act rude or insolent toward each other or any of the men. Herbert found this refreshing indeed.

Just then the blonde ballerina twins whom he had served earlier approached him. They stared up at him and smiled and then one of them reached out and touched the tip of his penis. Herbert did not expect the intrusion but it sent shivers of delight up his backside.

"We're not supposed to do that yet," said the other sister, pulling her hand away.

"But I want to touch it," the offender protested. "Can I touch it?" she asked Herbert.

"I...I guess it's all right," he stammered.

The pretty ballerina took his penis in her hand and stroked it gently, like petting a kitten.

"It feels so soft," she cooed, admiring the feel and texture.

"Ariel always likes to play with guy's cocks," the other sister said.

Herbert discovered that this other sister, whose name was Nancy, was just as curious as her bolder sibling. Seeing that Herbert did not dissuade her twin from playing his cock, she placed her hand on the shaft of his mammoth tool and ran it up and down its length. It was enthralling for him to watch two sets of hands caress his prick as though it were some kind of treasured pet. The girls seemed intoxicated by the monster penis, letting their hands roam all over his prick and scrotum until he groaned aloud with pleasure.

"You girls have to stop," he said, pushing their hands away.

"Why?" Ariel said. "Don't you like it?"

"I like it very much, Ariel. But you're making me hard."

"Isn't that the idea?" said a woman's voice from behind him.

It was the girls' mother, Gwen. The beautiful blonde reached down and gave each of her daughters a kiss on the cheek and then turned to Herbert.

"My twins are a bit pushy at times," she confessed. "Please forgive them."

"It's okay," he replied. "I don't mind."

"No, I didn't think you would."

"Let's make him cum," Nancy suggested, smiling mischievously.

"Let's not give away our little surprise girls. Come on. See you later, Herbert."

She smiled and then took the girls to another part of the room, leaving Herbert by himself.

Herbert knew that he was going to perform for the women that evening, but he had no idea what his stepmother had planned. But the girl's question left him wondering if the twins were going to be involved somehow with his performance. If they were, he would be delighted. And even as he thought this, he felt wicked for admitting it to himself. The old inhibitions were indeed hard to break.

Another hour passed, and the more inebriated the older women became the more frivolous and daring they acted. This apparent increase in frivolity was shared by osmosis with the young girls, who were now acting far less like the restrained creatures they had been only hours before.

In one corner of the room, he saw Amy, Cecilia, and their newfound friend, Emerson, playing 'Jerk the Penis' with one of the strippers. It was a game that Amy had invented and she had practiced it upon him many times. But now there were some new additions to the team: three young girls between the ages of eighteen and twenty-one who were also taking part in the game.

The girls had forced the nude man to lie down on a sofa while each of them took turns to masturbate him. Each girl would have thirty seconds to stroke his cock. The one who could make him cum would be the winner.

"Hey, Herbert!" Cecilia said as she saw him approach. "Check this out."

He watched all the girls stroke the man's prick until it was sticking up hard and straight. One after the other they masturbated him for the allotted time period until each girl's hand was replaced by the hand of the girl who followed her. Emerson was enjoying her new role as masturbator and tried hard to make him cum. But it was not her or Amy, or even Cecilia, who succeed in forcing the man to orgasm—it was one of the other girls, a nineteen-year-old, red-haired cutie called Lisa.

Using both hands, she pulled on the monstrous organ with such a determined effort that the man exploded with a huge cumshot that flew about fifteen feet up into the air. Lisa quickly drew back, startled at seeing the long rope of sperm ascend so rapidly up and over her head. The unmanned penis fired off shot after shot of hot sperm, much of it landing on the girls themselves. This drew a round of applause from a small group of women who were watching. Lisa ran for cover, managing to remain unscathed as the rampant prick continued its assault on the other girls.

"Shit!" Amy cried. "My hair is full of sperm!"

Cecilia laughed at her friend's discomfort. "You look like you needed some conditioner!"

But she didn't get away untouched either. A few more volleys and she was also hit with some errant spunk, as were Emerson and the two other girls. Herbert found the whole thing very amusing.

All over the house men were being used in some form or fashion. Some men acted as portable furniture so that the women could rest their feet upon them. Others gave the girls pony rides or carried them on their backs. Some of the women, who were more inclined to female domination, spanked the men or forced them to suck and lick their feet. For Herbert, seeing the two ballerinas get their toes sucked and cleaned by one of the huge black men was extremely erotic. One man had had his feet and hands tied to the wooden beams crisscrossing the wall on one end of the den and was being whipped gently by three drunk women.