All Comments on 'The Life Back Home'

by aFriendlyGhost

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry . . .

but your command of the English language is too poor for me to have gotten past the first two or three sentences. Get an interpreter/proofreader and resubmit. Even if you used MS Word to produce this, it has an adequate spellchecker/grammar check routine built in. USE IT!

mschack63mschack63over 8 years ago
Continue

Yea your english is not great but I am not here to grade an english paper, I'm here to get off! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

Nice story. You do not ever have to apologize for you english on here.

There are far too many folks on here who like to openly criticize the writing and English of the writers. I have been writing on this site for years. Sometimes I get 5 stars and sometimes I get bullshit for my efforts. For that reason when I comment I use the anonymous key. I remember years ago when Literotica.com was struggling and all stories were greatly appreciated. There are many writers on here who agree with me. Just write what you know best and enjoy doing it so that we can enjoy your stories too.

RigatonyRigatonyover 8 years ago
Forget the English

This doesn't even deserve to be published it's so short. Barely 1 paragraph, much less a chapter. If it continues like this, don't count on any readers or votes, least of all mine. <:/(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
REALLY!

I don't understand, why bother to post anything if your not gonna post it all!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"This doesn't even deserve to be published it's so short."

It might not have been so bad if there had been some warning this wasn't a complete story. I can only conclude the "writer" doesn't give a fuck about its own story or its readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmmm.

I tend to agree with the negative comments, I'm afraid.

You need to get yourself a sympathetic editor to correct all those spelling mistakes and annoying grammatical errors.

The fundamental idea of the story is sound and well worth following up. However, this chapter is far too short, your story rushed and the setting far from believable. Your editor will help you, here, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good try

Because you say this will be continued, you have the chance to develop more of the story, and to fill in details that are missing from the first installment.

Giver Alex some definition -- does he have hair on that chest that Violet is so lovingly stroking? Does she actually touch his cock, feel the pubic hair?

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
good start

Looking forward to chapter 2

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
too short for a flash

barely even a prologue.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 8 years ago
Another fucking teaser.

Waste of time .

jrj8jrj8over 8 years ago
What others have said...

Too short.. in other words, it is so good so far that a LOT MORE needs to be written...

Go slow, type lots of details, lurid descriptions of lust and need are needed, or to be remembered or dragged from your fantasies.. Memories are best...! Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was pretty good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous