The Light Within Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't matter what they think,"Perikos murmured as he and Shadow slammed into me again and again."All that matters is us. You cannot choose who sees you this way."

I tried for arguments sake to edit my fantasy and suppose Mylon was never there but he remained, dumbstruck and transfixed as he would have been had all this been real. Perikos had let me dress the set but now he was running the vid. I tried to close my eyes as a great heat crept into my face as the crowds looked on but I couldn't let myself look away.

Shadow strummed my clit and tugged on my nipples as he and Perikos jammed themselves into my now gaping hole.

"We have not filled you yet, Jayn. Not completely."Perikos' normally soft tones seemed mysteriously magnified to fill the entire Center and beyond. Everyone was watching, their faces frozen in contempt, even disgust. Definitely awe. "You enjoy being entirely plugged, Jayn."

Something not at all imaginary pulled my ass cheeks wide apart and poked something inside. Perikos' tendril was thin but unlubricated and it tugged and stretched painfully, enough that I whimpered into my gag. Perikos didn't let me adjust and pushed himself deep enough inside that every time the corkscrew slammed into my pussy I screeched into my gag.

"There you are, Little Shade. Full and completely perfect."His voice was magnified again and I heard shouts and murmurs in the crowd now, though I couldn't distinguish who was talking even if I wasn't being driven mad with lust. The voices in crowd mentioned the word "Perikos", "alien" and "servant" and I heard darker mutterings of "freak", "disgusting" and "unnatural".

That's right, I thought, staring into the imagined sea of Unionists. You could never understand how much I need this, how I'm more like Perikos than you. I chose him over you all I'd do it again.

The thin tendril in my ass pushed against the walls of my body and I felt the enormous corkscrew phallus pounding on the other side.

"Can you feel it?"Perikos whispered, this time just to me.

"Yes", I screamed into my gag. I was filled to the brim from every glorious direction. The tension inside me was mounting. Shadow flicked my clit again and I jolted backward, spearing myself deeper onto the tentacles inside me.

I felt more of Shadow's meaty tentacles on my ass cheeks and wondered for a moment if he was going to spank me. Instead, I felt him lift me and he and Perikos shifted my body so my arms were suspended over my head and my audience had a full frontal view. Perikos tightened his hold on my neck and stroked my distended cheeks and I heard a collective gasp from the crowd, and a rising din of scandalized mutterings.

Shadow squeezed my ass cheeks roughly, pushing them together till I screamed into my gag again as I was made to feel every dry inch of Perikos' tentacle even more. There was nothing remotely dry about the twisted mass pounding at my pussy; a steady cascade of moisture drenched my thighs.

The tentacle Perikos had inserted in my ass swelled a little, apparently unsatisfied with my level of discomfort. I couldn't distinguish between the horrified faces in the crowd anymore and maybe that made it seem more real. My face burned as they all watched me eagerly feed Perikos and Shadow, the infamous demonic boogeymen of the Union in this quadrant.

"Look at the screen in front of you, Little Shade,"Perikos said, and I noticed for the first time the giant screen on the opposite side of the mezzanine. It normally broadcast advertisements, or else live footage of the performer. I was the performer. Just as I noticed it, my image splashed across the enormous screen.

I saw myself suspended, arms bound above me, held aloft by thick black tentacles above and below me. My mouth was stuffed and a thick black tentacle wound around my neck like a collar. The black mass beneath me twisted and writhed between my legs and a huge, throbbing mass of darkness pushed its way into me and withdrew almost entirely. They were all watching this. Watching me. My face burned but I couldn't close my eyes. However depraved and unnatural this was, it was also true. This was what I was, what I wanted to keep being. I didn't want them to understand and I didn't need them to stop watching.

Perikos swelled inside my ass again and Shadow swatted my clit.

Perikos whispered to me again as his hold on my neck tightened once more. "You belong with us. Full of us."

I came hard. Instead of flying it felt like falling, deeper and deeper as my body twitched and spasmed on the three impaling tentacles. Shadow lowered me to my knees and Perikos pressed my head and shoulders into the ground and all I could concentrate on was sucking the tentacle in my mouth and electric shocks ripped through me.

I felt Perikos try to pull out of my ass but my climaxing muscles clamped down on him hard. Instead of shrinking himself, he waited inside me, letting me hold him inside me while I came down.

Perikos and Shadow's combined tentacle pulled out of me with a wet squelching sound but Shadow continued to squeeze and pinch my clit as the last of the aftershocks rumbled through me.

The horrified onlookers disappeared before me and my vision was replaced with dry earth and a thin slice of moon in the night sky. My stomach flip-flopped as I realized my mouth and ass were still full and Perikos still held my neck. I pushed myself up onto my hands and knees and Perikos withdrew from my mouth, lingering only a moment on my lips.

"Bear down, Little Shade, so I can remove this,"Perikos said, wiggling the tendril in my ass for emphasis. "Unless you prefer to keep it there?"

That sort of thing worked out better in fantasy than reality. I pushed my muscles out and I felt Perikos' long, dry tendril slide out of me and I felt empty. Almost lonely, but oddly energized.

I tried to gather my thoughts enough to remember where we were and what we needed to do next. I pulled myself to my feet and Perikos loosened the tendril around my neck but did not release me.

"That was weird," I ventured, brushing off some of the dust that had caked itself onto the dampness.

"It was wonderful,"Perikos pulsed with pleasure. "I am sure my Second agrees."

I reached out my hand to touch Shadow but he wound a rubbery tentacle around the globes of my ass instead.

"Your soft parts beg to be tormented,"Shadow mumbled to me. Something else passed through me though. A kind of feverish warmth, related to gratitude but more complicated.

Perikos scooped me off the ground and my legs sunk into his mass like jelly. I sunk in as deep as my hips and the blackness tightened around me. The tendril never left my neck and Perikos carried me, with Shadow by our side, deeper into the darkness.