All Comments on 'The Little Black Dress Ch. 02'

by PrettyPerkys

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dropped Panties

The dropped panties was a nice touch, Excellent story telling so far. Keep it up!!

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
My wife

Wow!! That was so hot!! And well written. It just stopped to soon LOL.

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
5*

Good story so far and I'm still hanging in there with you, but if she doesn't get fucked in the next installment I'm going to stop following this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What an original plot, and characters.

Boss is a predator, wife is a whore, husband is a cuckold. So where's the suspense, or the drama, or the excitement? If you are aroused by a whore and a cuckold submitting to an asshole who uses his money and authority to destroy a marriage, then you are one sick fuck. You can put this story in any category you like, its still garbage.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Old as Methuselah...

A story old as Methuselah...No new facts in here...Just a husband pimping his wife for a Vice-Presidency and a wife with no self-respect loving to be used as a whore...For me this story is more than finished...1*

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

good LW story and effort

mick52mick52about 8 years ago
constructive criticism vs ranting

I see no reason to bash a story because you do not like the story line. Don't read it any further. These are all fantasies and one authors fantasy may be another's disgust. So be it, but critique the writing style or technique, not the subject matter. I don't care for incest stories, so I don't read them, but obviously by the volume of them here, a lot of people find them stimulating. I hope this author ignores those comments that do not add to the quality of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i see no reason to bash another person because their comments

did not agree with your mick it is people like you that allow bully and sickos a voice in our society, when people try to protect their young, idiots like you take the side of evil doers and twist laws meant to protect good people unless you think the idiot that wrote this garbage

would be a good role model instead of what i think they are a sick fuck.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
You lost me

The behavior of the boss man is so unprofessional and unrealistic that it pulls me right out of the story. Then again, I don't know how anyone could write this story in a realistic way. I suppose it works as a pure fantasy; just not my fantasy.

mick52mick52about 8 years ago
to anonymous

My SIL and stepdaughter were both sexual abuse victims from a family member (prior to me knowing their mother). I see the damage done that does not diminish with the passage of time. I do NOT tolerate incest, pedophiliia etc. Not sure where you got that idea.

Thank you for not having the guts to put your name on your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Look who's calling others "asshole" of lit

The biggest asshole that haunts the pages of Literotica, especially the loving wives category. Oh, no, excuse me she's been found in incest too, expanding her horizon. Warning to the "gay category" she's heading your direction next.

Gave this piece of dung a One Star rating. Terrible non-erotic bullshit. The ravings and fantasies of a sick demented mind. 1*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Love the impact of a torn thong in a hotel hallway

Brad is going to do very well in his new job. Rose is such a loving wife. xoxoxoxo Annette

cyferxcyferxabout 8 years ago
Stop dragging this out

It will be weeks before we get to it. Just write a multiple page story and get on with it. This is getting tedious. (Also the freefall into cuckoldry is a bit boring as there is little tension, although there seems to be some reluctance on Brad's part. Why I don't know because she practically has him wearing panties already.) Let's pull the thorn quick(er) on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1

this is getting to be a big joke loving wife isnt a cuckoo loving man. way to many of them coping each other. 1 dude for lack of being original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One Star

No problem. Keep posting your sick fetish in loving wives instead of fetish, where it belongs, and I'll keep rewarding them with that one big star. Cuck is a fetish, not a loving wives story. Go over there with the shit eaters and piss drinkers. Cum slurpers fit right in there. Take incest Mick and bony with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Give me a cuckold disclaimer up front,

and you won't get a 1-star vote at the end.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 8 years ago
A Woman's Fantasy

I get it. Your critics are men like me who like our stories more in line with our own fantasies, not yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stop the tease and get on with the story ;-)

Love your writing - keep the story going.

Rw43Rw43about 8 years ago
I used to be Anonny, too

Then I realized that in the Loving Wives category, anyone who maintained anonymity did so in order to snipe gutlessly and hypocritically at anyone whose story crossed some arbitrary moral threshold they created totally apart from any religious belief they pretend to hold.

I understand holding to traditional moral standards in marriage. If you do, too, stay in the Romance section (maybe E.C. if you don't mind premarital sex.)

As a faithful and religious husband, I also understand having preferences that extramarital sex be conducted according to certain behaviors that dictate respect between the partners. But it is asinine for me or anyone else to downgrade a well-written story because all of its characteristics fail to fall within my very narrow window of moral approval. We are reading, and reviewing, PORN. Stop the hypocrisy. I don't know why you Anonnys aren't smart enough to read category descriptions before you launch your critical reviews.

Ok, now that that is over, the story is well-written, and thus far you have developed some suspense as to "Will she? Or won't she?" Of course, indications are that she will, and the boss is expecting it, and fully plans on taking advantage of the situation once Brad begins to travel.

Unfortunately, chapter 1 was posted so long ago that I've forgotten how much he either was or was not on board with these developments. The husband's opinion matters a lot to my appreciation level. Since I don't recall, my excitement is hindered. And I'm sure not re-reading it to find out. Life is too short already than to waste time re-reading a story that should have been posted as one installment. 4 stars for the quality of the story. Give me a surprise twist on the next chapter where she stays loyal to hubby and I'll give you a 5. Or wrap it up in one more installment --as.many pages as you want--and I'll give you 5.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Well said Rw43

Congratulations on becoming Rw43 so that I can have a conversation with you rather than addressing you as anonymous (and just as one of the many anonymice). I hope many others follow your example so that they, too, can join the various conversations.

I won't agree with you on your hopes for the lady in PrettyPerky's story to maintain her marital fidelity, however. After all, the Loving Wives category is sub-titled "extra-marital fun". I hope that she does find that her extra-marital adventures lead to fun.

(I do hope, however, that there is no humiliation of the husband character involved. There is far too much of this sort of thing going on in the pages of Loving Wives stories these days.)

L

fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
Wife or slut

Husband picked out and buys dress and gets a peck, while boss gets full mouth in front of husband. This is after she let restaurant staff know Brad was her husband. To add insult she let's both men know she is sober and letting Duane feel her up in front of husband. Then gets up to go to hotel room without waiting for Brads response. This is the ultimate humiliation and uncalled for. If she goes through with this he needs to dump her and let her find her own way in life. Her looks will fade but husband's love won't if she comes back to table unscrewed. She could have at least done it with husband out of town rather than the night husband should get best sex.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
A well written story but depressing as well.

Is any job worth being humiliated for? Is any job worth watching your wife enjoy another man and being told that she will be with him quite frequently while you're out of town?

This isn't a celebration, this is a calculated insult designed to emasculate and degrade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Luedon and Rw 43

I don't exactly see the "extra marital fun" you people tout so much in Brads case. Do you? This extra marital fun always seems a bit one sided for my taste.This story is very well written and after all it is fantasy but....pimping out your wife is sad .No matter what job it comes with.Once again what about Brad?Oh yea! Only Wifey gets to have fun Brad is just another in a litany of Literotica cuckolds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry a whore is a whore and will never be anything more

time to divorce and sue the guy and the company

1*

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
a very depressing story

NOPE, no job is worth this humiliation, this is just stupid shit

This isn't a celebration, this is a calculated insult designed to emasculate and degrade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHAT!!!!!

I would have got up and left....torn the contract up and left town never to be heard from by these two again.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5 becasue it reminded me of dear annony's wife.

You know the asshole of LIT is mad because the story reminded him of his life!!

rvwsrvwsabout 8 years ago
So he pimps out his wife

Just to be the VP of some company? That's supposed to be erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She is one-highpriced-hooker.

No slut is worth that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely Written

Yes, it may not be completely original, but then again, what is? Ever watch NCIS? There's a bad guy. Someone is killed. The team is called in to figure out what happened. The case is solved. No mystery there, yet highest ratings in TV for years. Complainers, get over it.

Nice, hot story. I could see myself there since I read these stories BECAUSE I have a cockold fantasy. I loved the thong by the door. I contrast this story with "Crime & Punishment." There the wife is bedding her boss to get ahead for the benefit of her family. There hubby isn't in on any agreement and does his best to ruin the cheaters' lives. Different story. Also VERY WELL WRITTEN. The difference is, what did the couples want. This is a great story. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb -- erotic and well written. Continue please!

Superb -- erotic and well written. Continue please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A whore and her pimp husband.

Been done to death. And much, much better than this mess. We understand the husband's need to be promoted. But why is his wife so willing to go along and expose herself to all sorts of bad things? Poorly conceived and badly written, actions without rhyme or reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely done

Good build, sexy pretext - looking forward to more. 5 stars, and never mind the bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thong on the Door Step!

Great story. Your ending had powerful imagery: “…her stepping over the delicate lace that lay crumpled where it lay in the hall.” Rose literally stepped over the ripped, rumpled lace panties to enter the room. The thong represented her marriage vows; her stepping over them and into the room was her complete conversion into the “ whore for her husband´s career” role which, she was eagerly playing out.

Also, the panties were the boss´s way to mark his territory, possess the wife and tell the husband he was a cuckold. These last four paragraphs were very exciting, set up an emotional roller coaster for the husband when he encountered them, and solidified the dynamic of the cuckold theme.

Also, prior to this, the boss throwing the envelope on the table was everyone´s acknowledgement that this was not merely a hot wife fling. It was out and out hooking and the husband was the pimp.

I got a pit in the bottom of my stomach a couple of times in the last half of this story. It was a very emotionally hard hitting story that had psychological depth to it. Can´t wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'd die before I allowed any job or boss or wife humiliate me in any way. Blood would be shed and divorce a guarantee. I'm no tough guy but no way no how would I allow that . A man is not a man without his self respect

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Re: "I'd die before I allowed any job or boss or wife humiliate me in any way"

As well you might, Anonymous. And as well might lots of other men. Then there are husbands that wouldn't have let it get this far. And so on. Everybody's different.

But neither you nor the other husbands are characters in PrettyPerkys' story. Surprise! Surprise! PrettyPerky is the author and she will decide what her characters do. Comments are interesting, but the story and the characters belong to the author, not the commentariat.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the problem is who cares.

The husband is a punk with no self respect, the wife a common whore, the boss the typical arrogant asshole, ect. Nobody to like in this piece of shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
And yet dear annony you fucking retard 100s have read it.

I gave it a 5 as do many other. you want to see a piece of shit look inn the toilet your face is there

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 8 years ago
Nice one

Loved it. I could picture her clearly as I read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If I were scoring technique, you'd get five stars....very smooth, proficient writing....

......however, I cannot do so without also taking into account the content of your presentation.

In a word (and I think other commenters caught this, too)...trite. Why trite? Because this is not new in any way, shape or form. Neither is it significant any any detail from nearly every other similar sorry on this site. And for me...that is a damn shame.

Because I think thawing a story with at least some originality, you'd totally rock my world.

But as it is, I find none of this little ditty to contain anything resembling realistic conditions, behaviors or responses.

Really. The frat and morality clauses in every HR policy book on the fucking planet make this scenario kind of a sad joke.

Why not turn your prodigious talents toward a story idea with some meat on its bones? Besides, you're moving in on the Brit's cuck territory, and honey, no one tells a cuck story like the Brits!

Thanks and hopeful.....just not able to blow much sunshine up your skirts on this one.

BarelyJustBarelyJustabout 8 years ago
Gee, The Passion in these Comments!

Fascinating to read how fired up some of the commenters are on this one! It's fiction, folks. The husband's this, the wife's that, no way I'd behave like that, etc., etc. Accept it for what it is: a story in which a character makes a judgement. Now watch where it goes. Or don't, if it upsets you that much.

I love PP's writing style and look forward to part three. I'm hoping she writes for the fun of it and doesn't take the knocks too much to heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stop crying about the comments

Good writers want their characters to emotionally connect with their readers, fiction or non-fiction. If you can't establish a connection with your readers, then go back to school and take a real journalism class.

Great writers will expect strong likes or dislikes (5+ or -5) based on the characters, plot, grammar and structure of a story. Lukewarm won't cut it in any endevor.

They accept and inprove their skills based on the precived reality or possibility of the "climax" of the story as seen through the eyes of the reader, who if the writing is really good assumes the role of one of the characters in the story.

MalrauxMalrauxover 7 years ago
Disturbing, challenging, sexy

The author has a talent for putting the eros in erotica. One wonders at what point the husband lost his equality in the relationship, hinted at by the author and challenging the reader to decide: it it a marriage? Is this an indictment of the institution? Is she now a good wife, a hot wife, or no wife at all? How much are money and power and success worth? I do not understand the willing cuckold, the humiliated husband. Are we just sex? I still have that lump in my chest--perhaps the author knows how many of us have faced the possibility of a straying wife, as this man has accepted and encouraged, and now she is there, doing it. Or is the wife just property, bandied between powerful men for advancement and willing to be an object because it is easy, fun, exciting, decadent? Good writers raise more questions than they answer. Prettyperkys is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 3, please!

And maybe a chapter 4 too!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Yep

I see you launched a new story and this has been waiting for 6 months. Love to see the next part (pretty please) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt and a coward sissy husband

There is nothing wrong with sharing, but this ain't it. The Cunt shows nothing but contempt for her husband. Ther is nothing erotic about this story. total crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The outcome

All of these stupid, dumb stories about wife-sharing; this is what it leads to. The husband takes second place and eventually no place.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Garbage

Cum dumpster author perfectly captured the skank wife, wonder if she was writing from her diseased memory????? Not even worth a score******

49greg49gregover 7 years ago
Well written

Exciting tease, I hope the author continues the story. But then again my imagination can do that without another chapter. Perhaps that's what the author intended.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Sad

She will realize that duane is only after a good time and loose brad.

Husband would gotten serious man boost if she had picked him not lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hahaha

Hubby would wait till cum dump whore is in elevator and head off home to put into place the whores new room and destroy every piece of clothing since whores don't need clothes. Hit internet and start making adds for whore wife to get to work($150 all holes for one hour) now that whore wife gave him new job of being her pimp hubby would totally embrace being a pimp and vice president and there is absolutly fuck all whore can do or fuck face Duane can try, they are fucked and hubby is gonna be loaded. One year of this and devorse papers will be served. Whore can get piss all and hit the streets and hook for a easy $20.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

No more of this crap!

TnexTnexabout 5 years ago
Finish?

I hope there is more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bullshit

I heard Brad bought plane ticket, forwarded corporate funds to bank in Caymans, and took up residence on the beach in Rio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just another heartless CUNT wife and a sissy loser husband story

Boring and pathetic!

newtype2525newtype2525over 4 years ago
FAK!!

What a tease! Will there be no additions to this extremely HOT story?

LUV IT!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Like chap one

Just a.nasty whore, a pussy cuck, and an Asshole boss. Not sexy in the least.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Dumb weak wimpy sissy husband and a whore wife...omfg its so hot to have such worthless trash put into written form.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 3 years ago

Good , but incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Familiar trope, nothing new to get the reader involved, just by the numbers

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 2 years ago

An erotic and sensual tease……

BigDee44BigDee44about 2 months ago

Bastard boss, weak wife, weaker hubby.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

No depth to their marriage other than him taking on "feminine" duties. No explanation of why or other marital dynamics. Any pillow talk of her being a hot wife? Looks like you lost interest in the series - on to the authorized sequel now. 3.4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

And the marriage gets smashed to smithereens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If there realpy are bosses this absolutely stupid to risk playing these kind of games with their employees, then I wouldn't be surprised to hear about an increase in workplace violence. If a man can document this kind of treatment and disrespect, he should have the legal right to shove his boss out of a window on an upper floor! No crime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So the wife is a whore? Nothing new here. Just take the money and find a mistress on the side. Wife can fuck all she wants as long as he has a separate account she can't get access to. Eventually abandon her and move in with the younger girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

apparently doesn't know how to finish a story?????????? Appears to be fem-nazi wanting to pander the woman to another man and cuck the husband. Hate writers like that.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Another two pussy marriage with no lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Horrible, disrespectful and loathsome. Couldn't finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrettyPerkys@PrettyPerkys
252 Followers
Feed-back on all my stories is always welcome.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES