The Little Minx That Killed Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her by her sides and rolled her off me and lay her on her back as I moved to the foot of my bed and hooked my arms behind her knees and pulled her down to me. Once her lovely little ass was to the edge of the bed I took her legs and pushed them upwards until Emma sensing my desire took an ankle in each hand and pulled her legs up and then amazingly placed each one behind a shoulder. I stood in awe, equally amazed and happy. I awkwardly aimed my cock with my fingertips at her puffy hairless mound covered in juices and sank in. Emma released a muffled mmph as I buried myself. Her eyes rolled back and I began with a slow steady rhythm and began to pick up the pace. I held nothing back as this position allowed me full access and control. My thrusts became more forceful, more frequent as my rate picked up and sweat began to pour down my body.

Emma spasmed again and shuddered as waves rolled over her. Her breathing became ragged, her moans incoherent as she was lost in a bliss no man can ever hope to understand. It made me harder, more determined that I would continue to fuck until I let loose or more hopefully she begged for me to stop. I continued harder, faster, with a furious passion that once again I had never felt before. Emma was my sensual, sexual, and emotional muse. I felt so alive. Emma screamed, "Ungh ahhhh ummma ahhh oh . . . oh . . . DEAR GOD!" And suddenly I was bathed in sweet juices spraying my cock, scrotum, and my chest. Laughing and loving it I continued. I brought my hand to my chest and collected some of this sweet nectar given to me. It was heavenly. Suddenly there was more spray, and more babblings, and then silence. I stopped and watched her for a moment making sure she was okay.

Evidently I had made her pass out. "Oh yeah," I thought, "After that I win and you are irrevocably mine!"

I pulled out and went to the bathroom and turned the cold water on and went to the kitchen and awkwardly poured her a glass of juice and grabbed the bowl she had never gotten the chance to eat earlier. I placed the glass of juice and bowl of fruit on the now lamp free nightstand and went to wet a cloth with the cool water. I returned and lay down next to her and gently wiped her brows, her cheeks and breasts. I could not help but to make sure they too were okay as I kissed and gently nibbled each one.

"OOOOh, oh, you are sooo evil!" she softly sighed. "Thank you, so, so much."

I lifted her by the shoulders with my right arm and placed the glass of orange juice to her lips. "Drink," I said as she opened her lips and drank freely nearly emptying the glass. I sat it down and took a piece of cantaloupe and placed it at her mouth as her tongue gently licked it and then accepted it and bit down releasing the juices. She turned and kissed me and we shared the juice of the cantaloupe. I followed that with some sliced strawberries, grapes, and some blueberries. She waved me off after a bit and asked me to lie down with her. I did as asked and she cuddled in next to me her face buried in my armpit. I laughed and earned a, "What's so funny?" from her.

I said, "you are in my armpit."

"Yes," she cooed, "I like the warmth and the smell is like . . . home."

We both happily drifted off to sleep.

12