The Little Minx That Killed Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came running up to us and I thanked him and turned, looked at Emma and said, "May I?" as I held her hand with the ring at the tip of her left ring finger.

She anxiously and quickly nodded yes. I slid the ring onto her finger and it fit perfectly. "How?" she mouthed as cheers went up from the crowd and we left for home.

****************************************************

As I drove down the road I was switching through the radio channels as Emma fumbled with my khakis' fly. "No soft shit right now," she said looking up, "I wanna rock this cock!"

Cool I thought, and pushed the button to my favorite classic rock station. This was definitely my lucky night. Having grown up in the southern suburbs of Detroit I had a couple of favorite songs with Detroit in mind. Kiss's Detroit Rock City was perfect for this moment as the song started so did Emma's wonderful ministrations. She was pounding my shaft with hand, tongue and mouth to the beat of the music. I couldn't take it much longer and decided after this curve I would pull over to a secluded spot I knew. But too late. I exploded into her mouth as everything went briefly grey. As I regained focus I screamed, "Emma!" and with my right hand I pushed her to the side away from the steering wheel and tried to turn the car to the right putting my door into the oncoming truck's headlights knowing there was no time for much else as it all slowed, milliseconds taking seconds, and a moment, a lifetime of images. Images lost, and dreams . . .

Sounds were everywhere, screams, sirens, cries, and pleas. A sound like a loud motorcycle started and I heard metal being ripped and cut.

Emma was curled up in a ball on the right floorboard heaving and wailing inconsolably. She could not look as the firemen fought to free my limp body from the wreckage. She could not, would not accept that I might be . . .

Dead? But I was there, there but looking down. My mind was muddled. I couldn't concentrate, the sounds, lights and I began to see grey approaching from the edges of my vision.

"Emma . . . EMMAAAA!"

12