All Comments on 'The Little Minx That Killed Me Ch. 05'

by 1965Squash

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank you for the nice ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like the recovery

I was a little upset by the "death" (nice writing to elicit that reaction). I'm glad he made it. This has been a very good story. I like stories with a plot other than "I saw her, she saw me, we got it on ".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"She was remiss to change anything, to remove anything of him that remained ..."

I don't think you meant 'remiss'! Possibly 'Reluctant'??

"However, he has yet to remember what happened to bring him hear, ..." perhaps you meant 'here'??

"Three hours later I was at home, correction we were at home. " - I think that would have been better as "Three hours later I was at home. Correction, We were at home. "

Perhaps you should look for an Editor to help and advise you.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Meh

I'm sure there are people who will like this a lot. I'm not one of them. I liked the first three chapters, when it was a sexy story about an older man finding a seemingly impossible love with a beautiful teenager. Then, it went all melodramatic and soap opera-y in the last two chapters. I found them to be a bit too saccharine for my tastes. The story turned trite and predictable, employing a plot line that's been used many times before on TV soaps. Of course, I should have guessed from the title where this was headed from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dude?

Fuuuuck. Get on with it. It's chugging along like a car with no gas.

Actually, just quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
need.................................

We need at least another Ch. or two as it is just right for the pickin and I think most of the readers agree ~~~ we need more from these lovers.!!

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

i was just all wtf? we go from her blowing him to him being in a coma after a semi smacks into them?why was she not ground meat along with him?who in the fuck survives a head on with a semi?

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
A much more satisfactory ending, if it IS over.

Seems to me, there's easily a couple more chapters yet to come. re; Redlion, he did jerk the wheel and from his injuries, all on his left side, the impact was to the driver's side, barely avoiding a head-on, which would surely have gotten her, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story but ...

your proof reading is absolute shit!!

Even to such things as calling 'panties' 'panities'!

"... as I now slid her panities to ..."!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story- glad the ending was revised. Think commenters think this is professional writing. It’s the story that we read, not the spelling or grammar so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous