All Comments on 'The Logic of Lust Ch. 01'

by timescourier

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
klaxxklaxxabout 13 years ago
I hope this gets better...

'Cause right now it's looking like rape - which killed any erotic mood you were going for.

PetermassurePetermassureabout 13 years ago
Rape ?

I tend to agree with the previous comment, it does read a lot like rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Leaves just enough to the imagination

I like that you're not sure how much Kali wants it, if she's really in a daze and actually thinks her own father, or if she both wants and fears a daddy rape scenario. I think not knowing helps relate to the main character, since he doesn't know either.

timescouriertimescourierabout 13 years agoAuthor
Without Ruining Everything...

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I really appreciate it, as it's the only way my writing can get back better. As to the non-consensual comments... There is a non-consensual aspect to it, but it develops into something else. It's also something that the protagonist needs to deal with, as he well should. I have a few chapters in the bag that I need to work on, but they'll be posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm sure this is only the beginning

but there is more at stake than just a few bad names...like prison. This isn't like rape, it is rape. She didn't consent to it and in truth, even said no. He didn't allow her the choice of consensual sex; but conspired to take advantage of her while she was intoxicated and unconscious.

He isn't a good person no matter what he may say or do because he showed his true colors the moment he took advantage of Kali. His back rub at the end was as heartfelt as giving her a few dollars for her time.

photoman001photoman001almost 13 years ago
A fine line

Interesting how people who willing came upon this story clearly labelled "Incest", which is illegal everywhere I know and yet balk at "rape". I don't see a lot of difference really. With father/daughter incest the male comes from a position of trust and the daughter can think that it must be right as her father wouldn't hurt her or do wrong by her. It's a fine line to walk between that and rape, to condone one and be offended by the other. It's kinda like I wouldn't steal from a shop but cheating on my tax is okay, I won't drive through a red light but speeding is fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous