The Long Absence: Ted’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Ted kept kissing Alice, hoping the neighbors would stop, but knowing they wouldn't.

"Rodney! Yes!" the woman screamed, stopping any momentum Ted and Alice had. Alice pushed Ted off her.

"Did she just say,"

"No! No, I don't know what she said," Ted held out his hands.

"That woman called out Rodney's name, she's with him next door," Alice said, growing frustrated.

"I don't know, it's fine, let's keep going," Ted tried to calm her down, watching her grab her purse. "We can go to your room, it's cool."

"No," Alice stopped. "Sorry, the mood is gone, knowing that pig is next door. Plus I want to take things slowly, remember?"

"Yeah, sure. That's fine," Ted sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'll see you tomorrow," Alice gave a fake smile and kissed Ted's lips before exiting his room.

Ted sat on the edge of his bed listening to his rowdy neighbors have sex. Anger and frustration with Alice was slowly replaced, once more, with lust and curiosity of his neighbor. He loved the way she moaned. As the night went on, Ted wanted her more and more, he wanted to make her moan like that. He wanted a chance at taking her to bed. As he listened to Rodney slam into her, Ted pretended it was himself doing that. He imaged her hot little body writhing in pleasure while his cock was embedded in her.

He left his room and went for a walk. It was around 2am and there were still a few couples in the pool, most likely having sex. Ted made his way back to his room at 3am, thankful his neighbors were quiet. Ted took a long shower, jacking off to relieve tension caused by Alice, the neighbors, and everyone else who was having sex on this cruise. He pictured his neighbor, the hot bus brunette, naked and riding his cock. He wanted her so bad. He hoped that brute Rodney would leave soon, allowing him a chance to try and bang her. After he ejaculated in the shower, he decided tomorrow that if Rodney was still around, he would find a way to Alice's room, hopefully staying there the entire night.

Chapter 4 -- The Boiler Room

Ted slept late again. "Why don't I just ask if I can move to another room?" he asked himself after using the small bathroom and splashing some water on his face. The truth was, he liked being next to his rowdy neighbor. He loved listening to her have sex. He loved her wanton display of sluttiness. He wanted to have a turn with her; he wanted to make her scream like that.

There was knock at his door, shaking Ted from his thoughts. "It probably won't happen anyway," he thought to himself. "I hope that's Alice to make up for last night."

When he opened it he saw a short, curvy, blonde -- one of the three women he's lusted after on this trip. "Oh, uh, hi Holly," Ted greeted her.

"Hi. Sorry about yesterday, I got a little distracted," She said.

"Oh that's fine," Ted replied. He had forgotten all about Holly saying she would visit him the previous day.

"Let's go have some fun!" Holly pulled his arm, dragging him out of his room.

Thanks to Holly, Ted had an erection pretty much the entire day. The blonde bombshell constantly flirted, sat on his lap in pools and hot tubs, guided his hands to her ass, and generally made his day miserable, never relieving the blue balls she was giving him.

Holly went to get a refill for her and Ted's drinks, leaving him alone in a hot tub with another couple. There was no relief for Ted. The guy who was sitting across from him was moaning while a girl was submerged under the water, presumably sucking his cock.

Ted closed his eyes, sighing heavily, "I gotta get some pussy," he thought.

"Wake up!" Holly joked, handing Ted a drink, straddling him in the tub. "Let's go to the boiler room."

"The boiler room?"

"Yep, finish your drink and I'll show you."

***

"You have any cash on you?" Holly asked.

"Yeah, in my bag. Why?"

"See that janitor? Give him $20 or a blow job and he'll let you into the boiler room," Holly explained.

"Ah. Well I'll hand him the 20. But why? What's in the boiler room?"

"You'll see," Holly winked, leading the way, Ted's eyes on her thong.

After he handed the gentleman a 20 dollar bill, he led them to a lower deck on the ship. A small steel door was opened, the man telling them to watch their step and their head. Ted ducked down and followed Holly into a dark, narrow hallway. There were some steel stairs at the end, leading down into a hot, sauna-like pit. There was machinery, pipes, environmental controls and so on, all dimly lit by a single red light mounted on the side of the wall. But that wasn't what Ted paid any attention to.

As soon as he and Holly made their way down the stairs, Ted heard them. He heard moans, grunts, the sounds of sex echoing off the steel walls in the dark room. He was entering an orgy.

At the bottom of the steps, Ted struggled to see in the dark. He saw naked, sweaty bodies reflecting the dull red light. He guessed there were around 10 or so people, 12 counting Holly and himself. They were all oblivious to what was going on or to Ted and Holly's presence. He felt like he just walked into some strange erotic movie set, the people lost in a steamy haze of sex. Then he saw her.

She was close to Ted, about 10 feet to his right. It was the closest he had ever gotten to the hot bus brunette, his neighbor. Previous encounters were much further away, down the hall, on the other side of a swimming pool and so on. But there in that boiler room she was only 10 feet away having sex with Rodney.

"Holy shit," Ted thought. She was directly under the dim red light. She was the last person Ted saw when he scanned the room from left to right. Rodney was standing up, hands on her ass, and the bus brunette was bouncing up and down on his cock, her legs locked behind Rodney.

Ted had a perfect view of her naked body. He watched her run her hand through her long hair, arching her back, her other arm hooked behind Rodney's neck. Her tits were perky, not huge like Holly's, but just perfect in Ted's eyes. The red shift of the light above her hid the details of her face. Her body was slick with sweat. Ted had no idea how long she'd been down there. But she was a magnificent sight to behold, grinding, bouncing, and fucking. His mouth dropped open as he watched her, hypnotized once again by her. This time it was visual; he was seeing her have sex in the flesh, not hearing it. "Incredible," Ted thought, not taking his eyes off of her.

"Hey! Wake up!" Holly joked, snapping her fingers in front of Ted.

"Huh? Oh sorry," Ted glanced at Holly, not noticing she had removed her bikini top.

"You like her?" Holly asked.

"Sorta, I mean, I guess. She's my neighbor and has kept me up the past two night having sex with that guy. I can't see her face very well when she leans back like that, but look at her body," Ted rambled, his eyes transfixed on the woman.

Holly stepped out of her bikini bottoms, "Mmhmm, Rodney told me she's great." Holly kissed Ted's chest.

"Wait, you know him?" Ted turned to Holly, unaware she was now nude.

"Of course. He's my boyfriend."

"What? Your boyfriend?"

"Well, sorta. He's more like a boy toy. My husband and I have toys we play with on the side," Holly explained.

Ted's mouth hung open.

"Yep. My husband and I are really open. We also swing with other couples," Holly said.

"So you're here with Rodney?"

"That's right! This cruise was a present my husband gave me. He knows how much I love to have fun, " Holly winked, pulling Ted in for a hard kiss.

"Speaking of fun, tonight I'll be joining Rodney and his lady friend in her room. I look forward to meeting her. Plus, I'll be glad to put in a good word for you. When Rodney and I leave, she'll be lonely," Holly made a pouty face, her hand squeezing Ted's erection over his shorts.

"You'd do that?"

"Of course! Tonight I'll tell her about her hot neighbor, you," Holly pulled Ted in for another kiss. "I'll play match maker."

After their kiss ended, Ted's gaze returned to his neighbor still bouncing up and down on a dick. "Hi Captain!" Holly said, shaking Ted out of his trance.

"Holly! Good to see you again," The Captain of this insane ship exclaimed, picking up the nude Holly, kissing her. A mountainous man descended the stairs behind them, joining the Captain and Holly.

"Hey this is Fat Rob, he's here to oversee things. He works for the company that owns the cruise line and wants to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves. He was responsible for hiring the staff," Ted over heard the Captain explain.

"Why do they call you Fat Rob?" Holly asked, Ted still mesmerized by the bus brunette. He heard the sound of a zipper being pulled followed by Holly giggling. "I see!"

"Ted. Ted!" Holly snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"Huh, what?"

"I'm going to hang out with the Captain and Fat Rob a moment, wait here for me?"

"Uh yeah, sure," Ted said, watching the mystery woman fuck. A minute later he heard Holly off in a corner of the dark boiler room enjoying Fat Rob's and the Captain's cock. He wasn't paying attention; he was focused on the bus brunette.

Ted watched her cum, nearly ejaculated himself. He was paralyzed, unable to not watch. Rodney sat her down, her back to Ted, they put on their bathing suits, she snuggled into Rodney's huge arm and they left the boiler room. Ted watched her toned ass flex with each step up the stairs. He forgot all about Holly.

Ted waited a moment before leaving, trying to calm himself and his erection down. A few minutes later, he emerged from the darkness, shielding his eyes from the sun, not seeing the woman anywhere.

Ted stood at a rail on the side of the deck. The ship was docked for a few hours to drop off and pick up passengers. He sighed, replaying the image of the goddess in the boiler room. "She's a slut, but she's perfect. I have to have her, if only for one night."

Chapter 5 -- A Note

The third night in a row, Ted was wide awake. Not one, but two women were in the room next to his, with Rodney, climaxing loudly. He wondered if Holly would even remember to put in a good word for him to his neighbor. He assumed she wouldn't.

After he left the boiler room earlier that day, Ted wandered aimlessly around the cruise ship. He never saw Alice and didn't try to find her either. He lay out on the top deck and got some sun. He even ran into the little old lady he first met on the bus. They chatted a bit; she introduced herself as Liz and asked he had any luck with a nice young woman. Ted told her that was one woman that he was very fond of and hopes to be able to get to know more intimately in the near future. Liz patted his knee and stood to leave.

"Did you know there's quite a party going on in the boiler room? I snuck in there a bit last night. I'm heading there now if you want to join me," The old lady asked.

"No! I mean, uh, no thanks. I think I'll relax here a bit," Ted smiled.

"Suite yourself, dear. Good luck with the woman you're interested in!" She said, slowly making her way to the bottom deck. Ted nearly burst into laughter when she was out of sight.

"Luck," Ted thought, sitting up in his bed, "I'm going to need it." He was listening to the neighbor's bed slam against the wall, imagining Holly sitting on Rodney's face and the hot bus brunette riding his cock, the two women facing each other, kissing passionately.

He took another walk, wondering if he'd run into Alice, briefly entertaining the idea of knocking on her door. Ted decided against it. Alice was gorgeous, but he didn't feel like trying to get her in bed. It was too much work. He thought about the bus brunette, picturing her removing her dress, guiding him to his bed. No work would be involved with her. There'd be no hours or days of games, trying to say the right thing at the right time, he wouldn't have to flirt with her, hoping she wanted the same thing. She was a slut, yes, but more than that. She was an Aphrodite, a sex goddess. Ted imagined, when Rodney left, saying hello to her. She'd smile, bring him in for a kiss, and whisper "Let's go to bed."

That was his ultimate fantasy. Ted enjoyed the cool night air a little longer, thinking about it. When he returned to his room shortly after 1am the neighbors were quieter. There weren't loud screams of pleasure, only muffled conversation. He occasionally heard Rodney laugh, but for the most part it was far tamer than he assumed it'd be. He heard two women talk, unable to make out their words, followed by an occasional soft moan.

Ted was able to get more sleep that evening, silently thanking the sex goddess next door for not keeping him up all night as he drifted off to sleep around 2am.

He slept as late as possible, waking up around 11 that morning. He showered, jacked off, and got ready to go to the pool area. Just before Ted left, something on the floor directly in front of the door caught his eye. It appeared to be a folded piece of paper.

Picking it up, Ted saw the hand written note on the opposite side:

"Hi there. Sorry about the boiler room yesterday. I got distracted. Again. Anyway, the good news is that your neighbor is absolutely stunning. AND she wants to meet you. In fact, after we had some fun, we stayed up most of the night talking about you. She said she thinks you're the hottest guy here and has been too nervous to talk to you. She hoped her little nightly shows with Rodney turned you on. Again, I'm sorry about yesterday, hopefully your neighbor will make up for me not fucking your brains out. I didn't tell her your name, I'll let you do that!

I'll be spending my last day with Rodney, so I probably won't see you again. Good luck and take care!

xoxoxo, Holly"

"Wait a minute," Ted thought. He put the note on his bed and made his way to the small bathroom. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, he had trouble believing the hot bus brunette found him to be the hottest guy on the ship. He examined his muscles, while fairly toned they were nowhere near the size of Rodney's.

He looked at his face, "Nothing special," he thought. "This chick hasn't gotten a good look at my face yet, how can she think I'm hot? Maybe she likes beards and dark hair. Maybe she's into thinner guys, not muscle freaks like Rodney."

Another item on Holly's note perplexed Ted. "Putting on a show for me? That's what she was doing? She was hoping I'd hear her and get turned on and want her? Well, it worked!" Ted thought.

"This is crazy," He said aloud, sitting on his bed. Maybe luck was on his side after all; then again maybe Holly was messing with him.

Pushing away thoughts of spraying semen all over her his neighbor's flat tummy, Ted grabbed his bag and headed for the pool.

***

"Hi Ted," Alice said, standing behind Ted at the pool bar.

"Alice. Hey, how are you?"

"Good. Sorry about the other night. I've been going through a lot lately and, well, anyway, my mind isn't here as well as it should be."

"I understand. No worries. You want a drink?" Ted asked.

"Sure. Maybe we could try for a better day," Alice said.

"Yeah that'd be great," Ted smiled, putting his arm around her bikini-clad waist.

They sipped their drinks by the pool and then played volleyball for awhile. Alice loaded up on more drinks, becoming more and more flirtatious with Ted.

Ted eased into a hot tub, Alice sitting on his lap, kissing him. "Dinner tonight?" she asked.

"Um, sure, that'd be nice," Ted said, not telling Alice he wasn't really into her. She was gorgeous, but Ted's mind was stuck on his neighbor.

"Good," Alice said, giving Ted a sloppy, vodka flavored kiss.

The hot bus brunette stood silently 40 yards away, watching Alice kiss the man she desired. She sighed and hung her head low.

Alice drank heavily throughout dinner. She and Ted made out all the way back to his room. The hot bus brunette was lying by the pool enjoying the night air. She watched Ted and Alice stumble to his room a couple decks up.

Ted opened his door, letting a drunken Alice in, and turned to look behind him. In the distance he saw her, lounging and looking in his direction. Ted nodded and gave a slight wave, wondering if the hot bus brunette saw him. She did, offering a subtle wave in return.

When Ted's door closed, the woman stood, walking to the pool bar, getting a drink just before it closed. She made her way to the stair case. Just as she turned a corner, she collided with a mountainous man, spilling her drink on her chest.

"I'm sorry, ma'am!" Fat Rob cried.

"No, no it's fine," She replied, wiping the drink off the exposed part of her breasts.

"Here let me get you a towel. I was on my way to the boiler room and I was in a hurry and I -- "

"The boiler room?" she asked.

"That's correct."

"Don't worry about the towel. I'm Nikki," She extended her hand. Fat Rob shook it, introducing himself.

"Nice to meet you Nikki," He kissed her hand.

Nikki thought about her hot neighbor, no doubt slamming into the woman he was with. Her lust and desire for Ted not being met, she smiled at Fat Rob. "May I join you?"

***

Alice was a total mess. She could barely stand. When she fell against Ted, she clumsily pulled her dress over her shoulder, tearing it slightly. She didn't seem to notice, continuing to kiss Ted with drunken sloppy kisses.

"Alice, maybe we should," Ted said.

"Shhh," Alice replied. "Fuck me," pushing him down on the bed. She climbed on top of him, kissing him frantically. As horny as Ted was, he didn't feel right about this. He wanted Alice sober.

"Just wait, hold on," Ted pushed her off him.

"What's the problem? What did I do this time?" Alice angrily asked.

"No it's not that it's just -- "

"Just what? I can't BELIVE this! I thought you were into me," Alice slurred.

"I am, I mean I just would want you to be sober," Ted said, annoyance kicking in. If she was the hot neighbor, he bet he wouldn't have to deal with a drama-filled drunk. They'd be making sweet love by now, making her cum like she did with Rodney. Instead he was here dealing with Alice.

"Look let's just relax ok?"

"No! I want sex dammit!" Alice pushed Ted away and stumbled off his bed.

"Ok, fine, let me help you to your room at least," Ted said, fearful Alice could fall and hurt herself, his libido all but gone for the night.

"Then sex?" Alice slurred.

"Sure," Ted walked with her out the door, his arm around her waist. He had to pull her dress back over a breast, but knowing this cruise, people could walk around naked and it wouldn't be a huge deal.

Several minutes later, they finally made it to Alice's room; she fell on her bed, seemingly asleep. Ted shook his head, thinking he could be with his neighbor. On the walk back to his room, he saw no signs of her.

***

In the boiler room Nikki was straddling a standing Fat Rob. He sat her down, spinning her around. In the low lit room she saw other people having sex. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, when Fat Rob entered her from behind. She pretended he was the hot guy in the room next to hers.

Chapter 6 -- They Meet

The next day, after sleeping late, Ted took a shower, cursing his poor luck as the water trailed down his chest. "This sucks."

He didn't really want to leave his room. He didn't want to run into Alice and deal with that awkwardness. He wanted to see the hot neighbor. He wanted to talk to her. He just needed an opportunity.

Standing at the rail, looking over the pool, Ted spotted her. There was some sort of dance party going on in the area next to the pool. As a result hardly anyone was lounging by or playing in the pool, except the hot bus brunette -- Nikki.

She was 50 yards away, reclining by the pool, eyes focused on Ted. He could see sunlight shimmering off her sun tan lotion, but once again, no detailed visuals of her face. Ted took a deep breath and started walking. He turned the corner where the stairs were and collided with a tall, dark haired beauty.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers