The Long Absence: Ted’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers

When it was done, Ted collapsed out of breath on top of her. Nikki smiled, holding him close, closing her eyes. She had done it, she had won the man she wanted most, her performances and shows worked. The fact he was her son, was an added, perverse bonus -- one that didn't bother her anymore.

Apparently, it didn't bother Ted either. He rose up on his elbows, looking down into her face, smiling weakly. "Well? You ok?"

"I'm better than ok. Are you?"

"I'm great," He replied, a goofy look on his face. Nikki laughed, bringing him in for another kiss.

"I don't think I have the same stamina as Rodney," Ted said.

"You think that matters to me? You could last 30 seconds or have a small cock, and it wouldn't matter. Because you're you. Your mine."

"But," Ted was having trouble accepting this sex goddess would really be into him.

"But nothing. Rest and when you're ready, we'll have another round, my perfect, gorgeous son."

Chapter 13 -- More Fun

They slept close to noon the next day, having stayed up most of the night having sex. After lunch, they returned to Ted's room.

They entered in a flurry of kisses, tearing each other's bathing suits off. Ted pushed Nikki onto his bed, flipped her over, and guided himself in from behind, moaning soulfully when his cockhead came to rest against her cervix.

Ted ran his hands slowly over his mother's hips, waist, up her back, finally gripping her long hair. He pulled her back hard against his body, "You're mine now."

"I always have been. Now, it's just in a different way," She told her son, Ted pulling her long hair harder.

"Are you my slut?"

"Forever."

"I want you to show me how slutty you've become," Ted said, thrusting into her as hard as he could, her ass rippling from his hips slamming into it.

"Cum in me first, Ted," She ordered. Ted pulled her head back further, licking her neck, squeezing her tits with his free hand.

"Ahhh," he moaned in her ear, tweaking a nipple, filling her womb with his seed.

Ted collapsed on the bed, his mother straddling him, offering him a breast to suck. "We're going to have a wonderful day," she told him.

***

A few hours later Ted was in a hot tub, his mother submerged under the bubbling water, sucking his cock while he sipped a drink.

Next, she emerged and straddled him again, Ted looking on while she climaxed loudly. Other's watched too, including the two other couples in the tub.

Fat Rob walked by, "Hi Miss Nikki, I see you and your friend are having fun."

Nikki, not saying a word, got off Ted, grabbed Fat Rob and pulled him into the hot tub. "Oh shit!" he laughed.

Proving just how much of a slut for Ted she was, she mounted Fat Rob, guiding his fat cock in her, looking over her shoulder, bouncing up and down on it.

Ted got a devilish grin, "You are a slut."

Her debauchery didn't end there. At dinner, after an afternoon of sex in Ted's room, Nikki went to her knees, crawled under their table and sucked Ted's cock while he ate.

They went dancing next. Ted had her pinned against the wall in the corner, her legs wrapped around him, fucking her. A few people noticed, cheering them on, but most were too busy dancing or participating in their own little sexual adventures.

That night, close to midnight, they embraced, Ted kissing and licking every inch of her body, his tongue swirling around inside her. They made love instead of having sex. It was tender, sweet, passionate. He truly missed her in his three year absence, but also now, loved her in a far different way.

The next morning after making love in the shower, Ted wrapped the towel around his waist and got ready for their last full day there. He heard a knock at the door.

He was surprised to see Alice standing there, a somewhat sad expression on her face. Ted felt bad for her, but was so very happy he ended up with the woman he was supposed to be with on this trip.

"Alice. Hi, how are you?"

"Hi Ted. Today is my last day here. I'm leaving during the ship's dock time. I just wanted to say goodbye and I'm sorry for being crazy, drunk, dramatic, and everything."

"Oh. It's fine, it really is. It sounds like this cruise hasn't been very enjoyable for you. I'm sorry about that. But it was very nice meeting you," Ted said.

His mother appeared by his side, completely naked, smiling at Alice. "Uh, this is uh,"

"Hi. I'm Ted's mother, Nikki," She answered, extending to shake a shocked Alice's hand. Alice remained still, not sure what to do.

Nikki shrugged, pulled Ted's towel away from his waist, revealing his naked body. She went to her knees and started sucking him to full strength while Alice looked on.

"We're just going to go now. Have a safe trip home Alice. Take care," Ted awkwardly back away and shut his door. Alice stood there a moment her mouth hanging open.

"I can't believe you did that!" Ted said, lying back on the bed, watching Nikki service his cock.

Popping it out of her mouth, she shrugged, "I'm thirsty."

Ted watched her do what she does best, suck cock, thinking of another way to see just how slutty his slut is. He had the perfect idea.

"Mom," He said, Nikki looking up, drool spilling out of her mouth. "I want to take you to the boiler room."

Chapter 14 -- The Ritual

"I've never been so horny," Nikki told her son, making their way down the dark corridor, the steps just ahead of them. They paused before they descended and removed their bathing suites.

"Let's go," Ted extended his arm, escorting his mother down into the dimly lit, hot boiler room.

At the bottom of the stairs mom and son looked on, slightly confused, but certainly aroused. The boiler room was more crowded than ever before, close to 30 people tightly covering the floor, lining the wall, having sex.

Nikki and Ted held hands, carefully stepping over the sweaty bodies of people lost in hedonistic bliss. They were moaning, breathing heavily, ignoring Ted and his mother.

Standing in the middle of the room, smiling at each other, they shared a kiss. "I love you mom."

"I love you son," Nikki replied.

Unbeknownst to them a nearby man heard their exchange, he and his lover sat up, wrapping their arms around Nikki. She looked at them, slightly startled, and let them gently guide her to the floor. Others saw this and did the same to Ted.

"Mom!" He laughed, being pulled down into the orgy of people.

"I'll find you sweetie!" Nikki assured him.

No other words were spoken as Nikki and Ted were passed around, gently pushed and pulled by various people, kissed, licked, sucked by the people there. They finally arrived back to the middle of the room, standing on their knees, kissing each other.

"Mom," Ted whispered.

"Make love to me," she replied.

Ted guided her to the sticky floor, climbed on top, kissing her, penetrating her, making her his once more. Several minutes passed, mom and son didn't notice they were being watched. Couples were holding hands, watching the two lovers mate. One girl smiled, resting her head on her man's shoulder. Another guy was casually stroking his cock watching them, while another guy was having his cock stroked by his partner.

After making Nikki cum, Ted sat on his knees, holding her legs apart, slowly thrusting in and out of her. That's when he noticed the onlookers. They were smiling, nodding, touching themselves, 30 or so people tightly circled around them.

Ted saw the 15 men around them masturbating in varying ferocities. He saw one man appear to be close to climax. He looked to his moaning goddess of a mother, then back at the man, "Spray her" he told him.

The man shot him a look, Ted nodded, and the man moved closer, jacking his cock as hard as he could. He moaned when it erupted, his warm semen landing on Nikki's chest. Ted kept fucking her, looking to another man, "Go."

The man repeated the act, spraying his semen on Nikki's tummy, causing her to moan, her hands roaming through her long hair. The other men got the idea, all moving close to Nikki, jacking off, some of them assisted by their lady friends.

One by one, over a dozen men, ejaculated on Ted's slut, covering her chest and tummy with cum. When they were done, they backed away, leaving Ted to finish. He pulled out and began stroking his cock, wanting to add to their collection on her stomach.

"No," his mother stopped him. "My face," she added, going to her knees in front of him.

Ted obliged, pumping his cock until it exploded, spurting semen all over her gorgeous face. When he was done moaning, the women in the room, continuing this impromptu ritual-like orgy, went to their knees. They licked and cleaned his cock. They also licked Nikki's body clean, lapping up every single drop of semen from her.

When they were done, a woman took Ted's hand; another took Nikki's and joined them together, the two lovers standing in the middle of the room once more. They kissed one last time before exiting the boiler room.

Ted couldn't explain it, he had no idea what it represented, but perhaps it meant something. Perhaps it meant that his mother, as slutty as she was, covered in cum, was now his in every way. Ted's semen landing on her face was him marking her.

They put on their bathing suites, held hands, and walked back to Ted's room to make love in the shower.

Chapter 15 -- Leaving

Ted held his mother's hand on the back seat of the shuttle bus the next day. They were exhausted, staying up all night, making love. She rested her head on his shoulder, smiling softly.

"Ah I see you found a lovely young woman," Liz, the old lady Ted met on his first day joked, taking a seat across the aisle.

"Yep, I sure did. She's was the second best looking woman on that ship. After you, of course," Ted flirted.

Liz laughed. A younger man, who looked to be in his late forties took a seat next to her, their arms entwined. "I found a nice young one too. He can actually keep up with me!"

The four of them traded laughs as the bus departed, taking the tired passengers to the nearby airport. Ted kissed Nikki's head, wondering when he'd be seeing his mother again.

Ted was in the men's restroom at the airport. Nikki was sitting on the toilet, sucking his cock. Ted's cell phone vibrated, letting him know he received a text. He saw it was from his friend.

"How was the trip? Score some pussy?" the text read.

Ted paused, looking at his mother, listening to her slurp and suck on his cockhead, loving every second of it. Ted replied to his friend. "Nah, you were right. I didn't get lucky."

He turned off his phone, smiling as he watched his secret lover, his mother, swallow his seed a few minutes later.

They kissed again before Nikki's flight boarded. Ted's flight taking him to New York, his mother's to Atlanta, then to Charleston, South Carolina.

"Ok you have a safe flight. Call me when you get settled in," Nikki told her son.

"I will mom," he replied, seeing her eyes getting teary. "I guess I'll see you Thanksgiving? It was going to be a surprise but I saw you here so," Ted trailed off.

"Yeah, that'd be great son. Thanksgiving," Nikki kissed him again on the mouth.

"I don't really want to wait that long."

"Me neither," she replied. Her flight was boarding. "I better go."

"I love you. I love you so much," Ted said once more, a tear crawling down his mother's face.

"Oh Ted," she held his face. "Please be careful up there, and please," she wiped more tears. "Please try to visit me in Charleston."

"I'll try to before Thanksgiving. I promise,"

"I love you," she said one last time, ending their embrace, getting in line to board her flight. Ted watched her board, trying his best not to shed a tear.

***

It was mid-September, two months after his cruise. Ted missed his mother dearly, growing tired of the phone sex, wanting to touch her, taste her in person instead.

Things were going good with his job, he was glad to be back in America, but he needed his mother, his personal slutty sex goddess. He dreaded the lonely weekend ahead of him.

There was a knock at his apartment door. Peeping through the peep hole he saw the building's door man. He opened the door, saying hello, when he saw her appear from behind him. Nikki was complete naked, smiling at her son.

"Thank you, sir," Nikki gave the door man a hug and peck on the cheek, seeing him off.

"What are you doing here?" Ted excitedly asked.

"No talking," Nikki pulled a large suitcase in behind her, entering his apartment.

"Mom," Ted said.

"I said no talking," She guided him to his couch, flinging the large suite case next to him.

"Listen to me," Nikki commanded. "You will ask your employer on Monday to allow you to work remotely from home. Your new home will be in Charleston with me. If your employer doesn't comply, you will turn in a notice and come live with me. Do you understand?"

"Uh, well,"

"Do you understand, young man?" Nikki asked, standing nude before him, her hands on her hips.

"Yes! I'll do it, mom."

"Good. Now then let's begin," Nikki unzipped the suitcase and pulled out a collar.

"Begin? Begin what?"

"You are in for one hell of a weekend, son," His mother said, holding the collar for him to see.

"You want to put that on me?" Ted asked.

"No," Nikki went to her knees, giving Ted the collar and a seductive look. "Put it on me."

Ted was speechless. He couldn't wait to move in with his mother.

The End.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers