The Long Absence: Ted’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers

"Ok, where shall I begin?" Nikki asked out loud, swinging her legs around to straddle her son in the hot tub.

Ted was feeling slightly buzzed, but also enjoying this gorgeous woman straddling him. He couldn't help feeling blood flow to his cock.

"Start from when I graduated college. You looked nothing like this back then," Ted said, extending his arms to his sides, resting them on the edge of the tub.

"Great idea, sweetie," Nikki gave him another peck on the lips. "Now then, let's see, when did your mother start getting naughty?" she asked herself, Ted rolling his eyes again.

"Are you sure you can handle this? I'm not going to talk to you like you're my son. I mean I didn't even tell Fat Rob you were my son, because that'd be a little weird for him to see a mom sitting on her son like this, wearing hardly anything, and I mean,"

"Mom, I get it. It's fine. Yes I can handle it, I'm a grownup. We both are. Please continue," Ted said.

"Good. It's all really cliché actually," Nikki said, running her fingers through Ted's trim beard. "After the divorce I gained a ton of weight. I struggled to lose it. I hated it. Then you graduated college. You worked so hard and did so well that you had an incredible job waiting for you. Right after you graduated you started working over there. I was so impressed and proud of you. A little angry that you didn't come home to visit, but very proud," Nikki playfully tickled his sides under the water.

"Mom," Ted flinched.

"Anyway, I was so impressed with you and what you had accomplished; I decided to make changes of my own. I became a fitness guru of sorts. I totally changed the way I ate and I exercised every other day. I shed the weight."

Ted watched her talk, genuinely proud and honored that she chose him as inspiration for her own change. He patted her thigh under the water, leaving his hand there while Nikki continued.

"I also decided I was sick of wearing glasses, so I got contacts. I see you've done the same," She grinned, kissing his cheek.

"Anyway, I let my hair grow out, I dyed it back to my natural brown color and here I am," She finished.

"Here you are," Ted said.

"Yes, I'm here with you on this cruise, on your lap, happy and thrilled that you are back in the states," Nikki added.

Ted rubbed her thigh some more, "You explained your physical transformation." Ted took another gulp of the vodka drink his mother got, "But you didn't explain everything."

"Oh right," Nikki giggled.

"Mom," Ted smiled. "What in the world has gotten into you on this ship?"

"Well, dicks mainly," Nikki joked, giving her son a wink.

"Oh geez, mom," Ted groaned.

"Sorry, you walked right into that one. I know what you mean though," Nikki said.

She took another large gulp of her drink and continued. "Well as you know," She looked over his chest, arms, and face, "when body fat is lost, it uncovers the sexiness underneath."

Ted blushed, quickly glancing at Nikki's breasts, "Yeah."

"As a result, my sex life became quite active. Again, I know its cliché, but it's the truth. I dated more and had sex more. I wasn't involved in a committed relationship with anyone; I preferred making friends who I occasionally slept with. I went out dancing, I socialized, it was great. No one got hurt. It was all in good fun."

"Then this cruise?" Ted asked.

"Like you, it was a present to myself," Nikki replied.

Ted stopped rubbing her thigh, thinking about the past few days. "Mom, it's just,"

"What all did you see, exactly? I want to know. Tell me," Nikki grinned.

"I can't."

"Yes you can. We're both adults. Just tell me."

Ted sighed, "I saw you in the night club. You were on your knees in front of Rodney. I'm assuming you were, uh,"

"Sucking his dick? Yes, I was. What else?"

Ted paused; hearing her speak this way was having a physical effect on him, mainly in his penis. "Uh well, I heard you two next door a few nights. You and that guy were,"

"Fucking? Yes, we were. What else?"

Ted had trouble breathing, he cleared his throat, "Um, uh, well and then," he took a deep breath, licking his lips. "Then I saw you in, I saw you in the,"

"The boiler room? Yes, I've been there a few times. Anything else?"

"I mean I saw you in there. Naked. You know. Doing it."

"Doing what, sweetie?" Nikki playfully asked. "Repairing the water heater?"

Ted shook his head, catching on to her games, "I saw you having sex. The red light on the wall. You were under it, you were going at it too."

"Yeah? Did you like it?" she asked.

Ted gulped, he was rock hard now. "Well, I mean, I didn't know it was you. So, uh, I guess yeah."

Nikki smiled, feeling his erection against her bikini bottoms, "I believe you." She kissed his cheek, stood, getting another drink.

Chapter 10-- Insanity

"This is crazy, this is crazy," Ted thought to himself, calming his erection, hoping it would subside. "She's mom."

He couldn't get the sights and sounds of her out of his head, no matter how hard he tried. He watched her walk back to the hot tub, another drink in hand, practically salivating.

"Here you go, sweetie. Last one for a while," Nikki handed him another drink to slowly sip on. She resumed straddling him, feeling his erection once more.

"Why that guy? Rodney. Why that other big dude," Ted said, slightly slurring.

"Well, as I said, I'm sexually active. The weight loss, the changes, everything, caused a sexual awakening of sorts. I came here to have fun, no regret sex. Then I saw you. I don't care how confident or how high my self-esteem has become, sometimes, when you see someone so attractive, shyness kicks in. I saw Rodney next. He's a big guy, but not gorgeous. We had fun. I saw my room was next to yours, I felt like playing. I felt like putting on a show for my mystery neighbor," Nikki smiled.

"You certainly did."

"Yep. But you liked it, didn't you?" Nikki asked.

"Mom," Ted paused. "Yes l did. You sounded incredibly sexy. I can't believe I just said that."

"Hey it's ok. I turned you on, I didn't know you were you, but still," Nikki smiled.

"I just can't believe it. Seeing you at the club, the boiler room, listening to you, it's just insane," Ted admitted.

"Then to find out it's your dear old mom acting wild and crazy," Nikki said.

"It's even crazier. I'm sorry mom. I'm still having trouble with all of this."

"It's a hard pill to swallow."

"I wanted to, you know, me and you," Ted looked away.

"You were hoping you and your neighbor would hook up. Have sex?" his mother finished his thought.

Ted nodded, "Yeah. Then I found out it was you all along."

"It was very strange, embarrassing, and wrong. But, I can't deny the attraction," Nikki said.

"Huh?"

"Haven't you been paying attention, sweetie? I still think you are the hottest guy here. Finding out who you were didn't change it."

Ted stared into her eyes for a moment, a small smile appearing on his face, "I feel the same way about you. I saw you on the bus when we first arrived and I thought 'wow.' You were the best looking woman I saw."

"You're using past tense, Ted," his mother jabbed his side.

Ted placed his hand back on her thigh, "You are. You are the best looking woman here."

Nikki paused a moment, caressing her son's face, "Did I scar you permanently?"

"Yes. Yes you did. I can't unsee or unhear any of that."

Nikki laughed, throwing her arms around his neck, holding him tight, his erection still at full strength. She held him for a few moments. She sighed heavily, closing her eyes, smiling, her hips just barely grinded against his cock under the water.

Nikki did it again, "Mmmm, this is nice isn't it?"

"Huh?"

She rose up, caressing his face, "This. Just sitting here with you."

"Yeah, it is," Ted answered. He ran his hand up and down her tummy, stopping short of her bikini top.

"You read my mind," She grinned.

"What?"

"Now that my tummy is flat, I love to have belly rubs," Nikki answered.

"Alright," Ted said, continuing to slowly move his hand up and down her toned stomach. Each time his hand would go down into the water, Nikki would very subtlety grind her hips into him, against his erection.

"Mmmm, Ted," Nikki moaned, arching her neck, her head back, her eyes closed. Ted kept slowly rubbing her flat stomach while his mother kept slowly grinding against him.

"Yes," Ted thought. "Let me cum from this. Keep going."

Nikki moaned again. "Beautiful," Ted said out loud watching her.

"Hmm? Say something, sweetie?" his mother asked, coming out of her trance, stopping her slow grinds against him.

"Oh, uh, nothing," Ted said, removing his hand from her stomach.

"Do you have any more questions for me?" she asked, smiling into his eyes.

"Probably. But I can't think straight now. "

"Feel free to ask me anything. I'm going to dry off and get some sun," Nikki kissed his cheek, climbing out of the hot tub, her breasts grazing his face when she got up from straddling him.

Ted watched the bikini clad woman lay on her towel on nearby lounge chair. It reminded Ted of something. He forgot to tell her he thought he saw her masturbating while watching him speak with Alice outside his room. He wondered about Alice, hoping she was ok. As he watched his mother recline in the chair, their eyes meeting again, smiling, waving, his concern for Alice disappeared.

Ted joined her in the chair to her left after his erection finally subsided. They discussed their plans for the evening, dinner and dancing. Nikki told him it'd be a great mother-son bonding experience.

Chapter 11 -- Date Night

The rest of the day was fairly calm for Ted. They parted ways to get ready for dinner. Ted knocked on her door when he was ready.

"Hi! Come in. Ready for our date?" Nikki ushered her son in. She was wearing the same dress, cleaned, she wore the night the he saw her with Rodney in the club. It was short and tight.

"So this is it, eh?" Ted asked, looking around her room, studying her bed -- the bed of the woman he only knew as the hot bus brunette.

"That's right. This is where your momma played," Nikki answered, putting in an earring.

"Well, at least you had fun," Ted said, annoyed at his own bad luck.

"We'll both have fun tonight. Come on, let's go!" Nikki grabbed his arm, pulling him out of her room.

Ted didn't bother questioning that comment; he shrugged it off, following his mother to dinner.

They chatted about family, events from Ted's hometown of Charleston, South Carolina, about Nikki's job, and so on. It was all very standard mom and son dinner topics.

When the meal was over and they left, Ted knew something was happening, based on the way Nikki grabbed his hand, swinging it playfully, her fingers intertwined with his. He had seen it before. She held Rodney's hand that first night, leading him to her room.

They entered the same night club on the top deck. Ted wondered if his mother would perform lewd acts that night, perhaps even on him. He answer came when she dragged him to a corner and danced with him in fairly non-sexual way.

"Having fun?" She pulled Ted in close, speaking into his ear over the loud music.

Ted grabbed her waist, holding her against him, "Yeah I guess."

"You guess? That doesn't sound good," his mother replied. "We'll have to change that," She turned around, grinding her butt against Ted's crotch.

"Better?" she asked loudly over her shoulder, Ted chuckled.

Nikki quickly pulled up her dress, revealing her bare ass for a few seconds, "How's that?"

"Ha. Yeah that's nice," Ted laughed. "I see you aren't wearing underwear, mom."

Nikki turned around, her arms around his neck again, "I told you I didn't pack any. Rodney didn't either actually."

"Ugh, mom, come on," Ted said.

"You know I'm just teasing you. Maybe I like getting a rise out of you," his mother said, glancing down to his crotch.

"Part of your sexual awakening?"

"Maybe," Nikki kissed his cheek, then his lips. "Speaking of sex. I've admitted and you've seen I'm active. What about you? Have you gotten lucky here?"

Ted shook his, "I don't want to talk about it."

Nikki frowned, pushing her son against the wall in the corner, stopping their dancing, her hands on his chest. "Why? Tell me about it."

"I haven't had much luck on this cruise."

"I thought you were hanging out with that tall dark-haired chick," Nikki asked.

"Yeah, but nothing happened. We kissed some, it was great, but nothing ever happened. Then, when I thought something would, she was way too drunk. I couldn't go through with it. I guess I have a conscience."

"Oh Ted, that's so sweet of you," Nikki hugged her son in the corner. "I'm so proud of you," she caressed his face. "Beautiful inside and out."

"Thanks," Ted blushed.

"I love you. I just realized I hadn't told you yet. Forgive me?"

"It's fine mom. We've been a little out of it on this strange situation. I love you too."

"What about the blonde woman, Holly. She told me, before I knew it was you, how awesome you were," Nikki said.

"Nothing happened with her either. She actually took me to the boiler room. That's when I saw you. But she saw that huge Fat Rob guy, and the Captain of the ship down there. Needless to say, she was a little, uh, distracted," Ted explained.

Nikki hugged her son, resting her head against his chest. Any motherly feelings he had toward Nikki in that hug was squashed with what she said next.

"You know, if you and I were in the boiler room, I wouldn't," she paused, smiling at her son.

"Wouldn't what?"

"I wouldn't get distracted," Nikki winked.

"I see, well, uh thanks. I think."

They continued dancing in the corner, though mostly smiling at each other. "So what all did you and Holly talk about?" Ted asked.

"Oh you know, girly stuff," his mother answered.

"Like what?"

"We wondered how big you cock was, we wondered how good you were in bed, we wondered if you were a great kisser, things like that," Nikki answered, matter-of-factly.

"Wow."

"Yep, just girl talk."

"I think Holly kissed me in the boiler room. I, too, was a little distracted by watching an incredibly hot woman have sex," Ted said.

"Oh yeah? She didn't mention that. Hmm," Nikki paused, then grabbed Ted's face pulling him in for a hard kiss. "Not bad."

"Not bad?" Ted played along.

"Can you do better?" Nikki asked.

"Yes," Ted grabbed her face, forgetting who she was, kissing her passionately, feeling her throat vibrate from her moans. He nibbled on her bottom lip, his tongue grazing it. She opened her mouth, forgetting who he was, letting his tongue enter it and meet her own.

When the kiss ended, they were out of breath, staring into each other's eyes. Nikki smiled, brought him in for another kiss, and whispered, "Let's go to bed."

Taking her hand, being led through the crowd, they exited the club. Outside in a nearby hot tub, they saw an intoxicated Alice.

"Ahh! Yes! Fuck me!" Alice screamed bouncing up and down on Fat Rob, their drinks over turned, spilling, confirming Ted was going to bed with the right woman.

Nikki and Ted shared a look, a soft smile, and continued to Ted's room, holding hands.

Chapter 12 -- Ted's Room

As soon as Ted managed to get his door open, Nikki pushed him hard into his room. She grabbed his face kissing harder than before.

"Mmmph, mom," Ted pushed her away. "Wait."

"I want you so bad!" Nikki lunged at him again, pulling him in for another kiss. She pushed him on his bed, climbed on top, and resumed her assault.

"Wait, mom! Wait!" Ted managed to push her off him. "Maybe we shouldn't do this," Ted said, coming to his senses, remembering who Nikki was.

Nikki said nothing, standing in front of him. Her eyes never left his. She slowly pulled her dress up and over her head, tossing it to the floor, standing nude before Ted.

He gulped, looking over her naked body. "Ok maybe we should."

Nikki jumped on her son, straddling him, kissing him, licking at his mouth and tongue. "I want you inside me," She slid off him, going to her knees, undoing his pants, tugging at them. "I wanted it since I first saw you. I don't care who you are anymore," his mother said, tugging at his boxers.

"Oh baby. Oh sweetie, look at you," Nikki said after pulling his boxers down, seeing his fully erect cock. "All for me?"

"It's been like that for you this whole crazy cruise," Ted answered.

Nikki wasted no time, devouring Ted's cockhead, slurping and sucking on it. "Mmm, delicious. So good," she said, in between licks and sucks. "Just like I knew it would be."

Ted was focusing on not ejaculating while he unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off, watching Nikki go to work on his cock.

Nikki watched him, moaning as she worked. Climbing back on him, she grabbed the base of his cock, slowly guiding it to her. "This is all mine now. We don't have to tell anyone. It can be our little secret."

Ted kissed her, "I won't tell anyone."

"Here were go, sweetie," Nikki said, guiding his impressive cock into her hungry depths. "Mmmmm, Ted."

"So good, yes," Ted panted, when he felt himself all the way in to the hilt, resting against her cervix.

"Ready?" Nikki asked, running her fingers through his hair.

Ted looked at the hot bus brunette, the sex goddess neighbor, his mother and nodded.

"Good," She kissed him tenderly. "Now fuck me."

Ted kissed her back, rolled her onto her back, pinned her hands down and took her. Grinding and rolling his hips into her, deeper and deeper, he took her. "Ahhh Ted, Ted" Nikki cried.

He kept going, holding her down, making her his -- just like he had wanted to all week. Those guys had her too, yes, but this was different. As Ted continued, driven by her moans and whimpers, watching her face contort with pleasure, he knew those men weren't real. She was masturbating, using a real penis instead of dildo.

But this, this was two people mating, making love, fucking, due to their uncontrollable attraction programmed by their DNA, built into their genetics.

He kissed her, released her hands, letting her free. She held him tightly, her legs locked around his pistoning ass.

"Oh Ted! Ted!" his mother cried. He kept going, wanting to make her scream like Rodney.

"Good?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop!"

"Never!"

He felt her body tense below his, then she arched her back, her tits pressing upward to his chest. "Ahhh Ted!" she was cumming, Nikki's pussy spasming, convulsing around his continuously impaling cock.

"Ughh, Ahh!" She cried out, unable to speak from orgasm's effect. Ted noticed something, something different. Stopping his thrusts, he had to ask.

"You, you sound different. Why?" Ted asked his mother, out of breath.

"Really? You're going to ask that now, you doofus? I was faking with Rodney. It was a show for you," Nikki said, kissing his lips.

"Well that explains it," Ted said.

"Yes, now cum in me, fill me up sweetie. I need it," Nikki kissed him again, urging him on.

Ted complied, sitting up bringing her with him. He sat on his knees, her legs wrapped around him and began pumping upward into her, bouncing her on his cock, watching her tits bounce with them.

"Ted! Ted! Harder!" she cried. He obliged, gritting his teeth, gripping her waist, slamming her up and down on his cock as hard as he could. "Cum in me!"

Then he felt it. He felt her pussy tightening again and he felt his balls contract, preparing to deliver his seed. He slammed her down on the bed, thrusting away, bringing her another orgasm.

Right as his semen erupted from his cock, Nikki cried out again, saying his name, another orgasm coursing through her. "Ted!"

"Ahhh" Ted moaned, his mouth trembling, his cock injecting semen into his neighbor. They looked into each other's eyes, watching each other climax.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers